March 18, 2024, 09:44:40 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lindsey Baum #3 7/28/09 - 8/26/09  (Read 513329 times)
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1540 on: August 11, 2009, 06:55:53 PM »

I don't believe that was the first time Lindsey was out alone, maybe without her phone, but not by herself.

Oh I agree!  Seems that Lindsey pretty much ran all over town, given what some folks there have said. 

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1541 on: August 11, 2009, 07:11:23 PM »

KARA KAMPEN - SWIMMING

KaraK
Re: Lindsey Baum, 10y missing from McCleary, WA 6/26/09
« Reply #1578 on: July 07, 2009, 10:37:19 PM »

I'm going to try and catch up I know that I missed some questions but there will be a delay - we have to meet friends at the park who will be releasing some B-day balloons for Lindsey.

The girls were swimming at the same home both days. At the time the girls were there it was 2 to 3 other girls (9 to 12), Lindsey, my daughter and the mother of one of the other girls (the mother to the child whose house they were at). - Hope that makes sense.

As for the argument: according to my daughter right now: it started at Shell station (this is where they left the bike) then they continued walking til they were on Maple (I know this was confused earlier possibly because I didn't understand what Kayla was saying) they were several houses down from mine when the family friend (who apparently was visiting a another friend on this street) told Josh to go home.    - Does that make sense? If not I'll try to make it clearer but I got to run but will come back and try to catch up on any ?'s.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5541.msg868953#msg868953
Thank you Janet!
I completely missed that they swan there 2 days.

You are welcome Grandma Karma..

I heard through the Monkey grapevine.

CONGRATULATIONS!!.

Janet

Thank you Janet
::::still beaming::::

Karma ... I am so happy for you!

I was going to say that it does not get any better but ... it does.  Enjoy ... seize the moments ...  hold them in your heart.  That precious little granddaugher you have been blessed with will grow so quickly and ... every stage will be a miracle.

God Bless

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1542 on: August 11, 2009, 07:19:37 PM »

I did my catchup reading in this case, and while there were some jaw-dropping things found out, was happy to see so many monkeys catching things left and right.  Nearly all that I was wondering about was asked by someone and answers discovered.  Good job everyone! 

One thing I noticed in the discussions about Lindsey's myspace messages, is that she seems to have been posting quite a bit from her phone.  Many of the myspace messages that were posted here, from Lindsey, said "mobile" in the message.  And doesn't "mobile" mean those were posted from her phone?   At the time, IIRC, those who knew Lindsey weren't mentioning that she posted from her phone, and I wondered if either of the mother's were aware of that.   

Lindsey posting from her phone was mentioned in here a few times.   Some monkeys were wondering how the heck Lindsey had time to post on myspace, given what seems to be an awfully lot of things she was doing and places she had gone, the day she disappeared.  Am thinking that if Lindsey indeed was posting to myspace from her phone, there's the answer.  She could have been posting easily, while doing this and that and going here and there.  Could be why she had to charge her phone that evening and went out, forgetting it.  I dunno.  Just some thoughts. 

I think it was said that LE has Lindsey's phone.  Has it ever been reported by LE if her phone and phone records were cleared? 

I just have to wonder how much myspace and/or Lindsey's phone may have to do with her disappearance. 

Sigh..  It's sooooo sad!!!      

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1543 on: August 11, 2009, 07:25:31 PM »

DD -

I hope you don't go!  Am hoping that you'll stay in here and continue with your research!  You have an amazing gift, and seems to me that this case needs your help.  I do understand your frustrations, and am hoping that you can just take a break if you need one, and come back ready to roll. 

KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #1544 on: August 11, 2009, 07:25:54 PM »

Good God!
I was trying to read all of those silly and distracting motions baez and lyin filed.They state they need to have the fraud case judged after the death penalty case because it's a well known fact that attys need anywhere from 500 hours to 1000 hours to prepare for the death penalty case.
So how long has lyin been on the case?
There are approx. 480 hours per month(working on case 8 hours a day,5 days a week).Death penalty brought back in April.....so we'll not even count April.4 months x 480 hours=1,920 hours and that's for baez and team and lyin and her crew combined.
So what's the big deal baez?You still have at least 5 months to go with 480 hours per month and you have already used about 1,920 hours working on this death penalty case!Idiot!
And you might get distracted with the fraud case?Sure that's the only reason you don't want the fraud case before the death penalty case?LOL
I swear someone has to stand up one of these day and just WHAUMP baez upside his head.

YEAH!Just like that lol
Good to see you Wyks.

Good to see you too Karma!  And yeah, lol, that pic actually was from way back in the Caylee threads, sent in by a monkey in response to something else from none other than Baez.  I see he is still being true to form. 

Sure do wish Washington had Florida's 'Sunshine Law'.  We'd likely get to know more about what LE knows in Lindsey's case.  Surely they know more than they are letting on. 

I'm hoping they have more than what it seems they have.I'm trying my best not to get all pessimistic but it is looking like LE doesn't have any more than they had the day Lindsey disappeared.We haven't even had a media update in days and days.
I'm still praying for Lindsey.

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #1545 on: August 11, 2009, 07:27:50 PM »

KARA KAMPEN - SWIMMING

KaraK
« Reply #1578 on: July 07, 2009, 10:37:19 PM »

I'm going to try and catch up I know that I missed some questions but there will be a delay - we have to meet friends at the park who will be releasing some B-day balloons for Lindsey.

The girls were swimming at the same home both days. At the time the girls were there it was 2 to 3 other girls (9 to 12), Lindsey, my daughter and the mother of one of the other girls (the mother to the child whose house they were at). - Hope that makes sense.

As for the argument: according to my daughter right now: it started at Shell station (this is where they left the bike) then they continued walking til they were on Maple (I know this was confused earlier possibly because I didn't understand what Kayla was saying) they were several houses down from mine when the family friend (who apparently was visiting a another friend on this street) told Josh to go home.    - Does that make sense? If not I'll try to make it clearer but I got to run but will come back and try to catch up on any ?'s.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5541.msg868953#msg868953
Thank you Janet!
I completely missed that they swan there 2 days.

You are welcome Grandma Karma..

I heard through the Monkey grapevine.

CONGRATULATIONS!!.

Janet

Thank you Janet
::::still beaming::::

Karma ... I am so happy for you!

I was going to say that it does not get any better but ... it does.  Enjoy ... seize the moments ...  hold them in your heart.  That precious little granddaugher you have been blessed with will grow so quickly and ... every stage will be a miracle.

God Bless

Janet

Thank you Janet.Evie is my 4th grand daughter and they do sprout up like weeds lol   

Karma Is Coming

KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #1546 on: August 11, 2009, 07:31:04 PM »

I did my catchup reading in this case, and while there were some jaw-dropping things found out, was happy to see so many monkeys catching things left and right.  Nearly all that I was wondering about was asked by someone and answers discovered.  Good job everyone! 

One thing I noticed in the discussions about Lindsey's myspace messages, is that she seems to have been posting quite a bit from her phone.  Many of the myspace messages that were posted here, from Lindsey, said "mobile" in the message.  And doesn't "mobile" mean those were posted from her phone?   At the time, IIRC, those who knew Lindsey weren't mentioning that she posted from her phone, and I wondered if either of the mother's were aware of that.   

Lindsey posting from her phone was mentioned in here a few times.   Some monkeys were wondering how the heck Lindsey had time to post on myspace, given what seems to be an awfully lot of things she was doing and places she had gone, the day she disappeared.  Am thinking that if Lindsey indeed was posting to myspace from her phone, there's the answer.  She could have been posting easily, while doing this and that and going here and there.  Could be why she had to charge her phone that evening and went out, forgetting it.  I dunno.  Just some thoughts. 

I think it was said that LE has Lindsey's phone.  Has it ever been reported by LE if her phone and phone records were cleared? 

I just have to wonder how much myspace and/or Lindsey's phone may have to do with her disappearance. 

Sigh..  It's sooooo sad!!!      

Wyks,from KaraK's posts(Lindsey's friend's Mama)she said neither girl had internet access from their phones.I also thought those messages looked like from her phone.

Karma Is Coming

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1547 on: August 11, 2009, 07:36:31 PM »

I want DD and Tamikosmom to work it out.  Janet, I trust your research but I also trust what DD is saying.  I can't make everyone agree or get along.
sunshine12
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1548 on: August 11, 2009, 07:38:15 PM »

DD -

I hope you don't go!  Am hoping that you'll stay in here and continue with your research!  You have an amazing gift, and seems to me that this case needs your help.  I do understand your frustrations, and am hoping that you can just take a break if you need one, and come back ready to roll. 

yes dd please dont go. lindsey needs you and the research you do has generated good thoughts in a lot of us. please don't let one person get you down. maybe this could be reported to a moderator?

i really think mlachester should be questioned about her wherabouts the night lb went missing...i'd also like to dig deeper into the people who are friends w/mlachester that live in the home lb was swimming in the day she went missing.  this is just all so strange to me. i wish i knew where to begin. it's sad knowing what a sick world we live in
Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1549 on: August 11, 2009, 07:39:36 PM »

I want DD and Tamikosmom to work it out.  Janet, I trust your research but I also trust what DD is saying.  I can't make everyone agree or get along.

I want them to as well.  I respect both of them so much...each in their individual way of putting things in perspective. 

Faith . . . it matters . . . it really does. ~ Sister
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1550 on: August 11, 2009, 07:41:46 PM »

DD -

I agree, please don't go we appreciate all that you are doing. 
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1551 on: August 11, 2009, 07:43:38 PM »

DD -

yes dd please dont go. lindsey needs you and the research you do has generated good thoughts in a lot of us. please don't let one person get you down. maybe this could be reported to a moderator?

i really think mlachester should be questioned about her wherabouts the night lb went missing...i'd also like to dig deeper into the people who are friends w/mlachester that live in the home lb was swimming in the day she went missing.  this is just all so strange to me. i wish i knew where to begin. it's sad knowing what a sick world we live in
I would like to know this also, all very weird.
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1552 on: August 11, 2009, 08:00:31 PM »

« Reply #491 on: July 01, 2009, 09:07:32 PM »

Quote from: Sister on July 01, 2009, 08:40:04 PM
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/GraysHarborOccultists/

DD, I read this site much earlier today and maybe my memory is foggy, but there was a comment about going into the forest and not enough people are some such thing.  I hate it when I don't save stuff.

Re: [GraysHarborOccultists] Re: HERBS AND THINGS

Dear Ada,

As far as I know the campout at Twin Harbors State Park on the weekend of the 18th-20

is going to be on the beach side #291 site. Pagans from Aberdeen and surrounding area,

only going to be a fmaybe 10 there. If interested check with Anita/Hedamoon..to reserve a place or you can just drop by for the day...very informal,no rits scheduled..Would love to see you again...Hope all is well in your world and looking forward to checking out your shop.gylan

SEES WITHIN

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I found the above post at http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5541.msg861010#msg861010  in Lindsey's 1st thread.  It's about a group that's in the area that was found, and I do think it bears some looking into.  There was some discussion about this, but I think a comment made in the above info was overlooked, and I want to bring your attention back to it. 

In this yahoo group, it appears that members (pagans or ?) are talking about a campout that was to be held at Twin Harbors State Park, (the weekend before Lindsey disappeared).   The person who originally wrote this message mentions above that the campout was to be "very informal,no rits scheduled...."

This totally jumped out at me, and I wonder... do any of you realize what this is saying????      

------>>>>   "rits" is short form for rituals   <<<<---------

The person is telling the other that no rituals were scheduled for the campout that weekend.  Which makes me wonder..........  Where and when are their rituals scheduled?   

For those who know me, who have read my posts in other cases, esp the Cantu thread, you'll remember that I do have personal knowledge of these kind of rituals.   And have plenty of info in my website on ritual abuse. 

What brought me to Lindsey's case, is that she is a young missing girl.... in western Washington....  not too far away from where I was born and raised, and experienced ritual abuse for 5 years.. in southwestern Washington. 

These folks (young and old) who go missing 'without a trace'.. in this area....    There IS a reason.  There ARE occultists/satanists alive and well, IN THAT AREA, who take adults and kids right off the street.  Gone... without a trace.  And the purpose is for their rituals.  I know this.  I've been there, experienced that. 

IMO, along with the other possibilities in Lindsey's case, groups such as the one found above bear looking into. 

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1553 on: August 11, 2009, 08:01:11 PM »

Klaas.

DD and I are not on the same page.  Hey ... I am not on the same page as the majority of Monkeys on this thread who side with DD in regards to many of the issues encompassing the Lindsey Baum case.  Story of my life (LOL).  We are on different path in search of answers regarding the disappearance of this little girl and ... that is OK with me.

I am taking AZSunny's advise and ... I am posting on the THEORIES AND TIMELINES thread another thread so as not to be a distraction on the main thread.

Janet

++++++

Fanny Mae,
McCleary did not have a 4th of July celebration/parade.  Need to have your facts straight.  And you can't know the attitude & sadness of a town unless you are here.

Heidismom

Do you have a personal connection to the Baum family?

Thank you

Janet
No, I don't, just great compassion for them for what they are going through.  I also feel so badly for Josh as he faces his teen & adult years with challenges that are not anyone's fault.

What has been revealed in regards to the various troubling issues encompassing Josh Baum ... I too feel for this young man.  Nevertheless ... considering the heated argument just prior to his sister's disappearance ... the heated argument that dictated intervention by a family friend ... Josh Baum must be considered a person of interest until eliminated by LE.  In the name of justice for Lindsey Baum ... no person of interest should be given a free pass.

Heidismom ... thank you for responding.

Janet

Janet, I strongly agree with you on this.  If we cannot consider or discuss Josh, the only one fighting with Lindsey that last day, then we have no reason to be here.  The reasons given for not looking at him are not compelling to me.    A moment of uncontrolled rage and a little help with cleanup is all it would have required for Josh to be involved.   Feeling sorry for Josh is not the point here; finding Lindsey is.   

Chi-M

Chi, I don't think anyone said we were not considering Josh or that it couldn't be discussed, or that investigations on his background are not important. It doesn't mean that we can't focus on other issues, and not dedicate the whole thread to one suspect.  When page after page is covered on one issue, we lose focus on all the other suspects and circumstances. 

Do I personally think Josh was involved, NO...I don't think he is mentally capable or focused enough to have done this by himself. Maybe the focus should be who may have helped him?  Not his mother as she has taken a poly and passed.  Perhaps there should be a separate thread just to discuss Josh.  Would that keep everyone happy??

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
rebelgirl901
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1554 on: August 11, 2009, 08:01:25 PM »

DD -

DD I agree...Please don't go...I really enjoy your research & respect what you are doing.  I believe what you are saying and I think MOST of us know that ML is a liar and can't be trusted.  I understand your frustration about your comments/posts being taken out of context but PLEASE don't leave.  You have so much valuable information concerning this case, things that others don't have. We all want Lindsey to come home, that's why we are here, for Lindsey. 

Please at least think about it before you make your final decision.

Thanks for everything you do, it is much appreciated.

Justice 4 Natalee/Justice 4 Caylee<br /><br />Where is Lindsey Baum
Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1555 on: August 11, 2009, 08:03:05 PM »

Klaas, I appreciate your patience and insight.  I have been working with DD for some time now and I can assure you her thoughts come from her research and the work of a trusted team that checks and double checks our work.  Muffy has at the bottom of her name about having a right to your opinion, but not a right to the facts.  The facts are the facts.  For a researcher to have their hard work intentionally twisted is more than disheartening and discouraging.  It becomes a lie.  Then to be misquoted over and over after having asked not to be, well, that's when the tempers flare, particularly when it is perceived to be done willfully to merely cause a rise or to be cute.  To give researchers the admonition to "think about it" when hours, days, and weeks are being spent thinking, pondering and praying when it is the same thing over and over is an insult.  What makes this worse, having to spend time saying "I didn't say that" or "you are misquoting me" again and again, takes away precious time from bring these victims home or having justice prevail.
It is just my opinion, but if DD doesn't want a particular person to quote her work because it is taken out of context, I think that should be respected.  But again, you have the insight which is honored.
Thank you for letting me sound off.
Sister

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1556 on: August 11, 2009, 08:09:49 PM »

That is very, very interesting Wyks 
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1557 on: August 11, 2009, 08:10:37 PM »

Klaas, I appreciate your patience and insight.  I have been working with DD for some time now and I can assure you her thoughts come from her research and the work of a trusted team that checks and double checks our work.  Muffy has at the bottom of her name about having a right to your opinion, but not a right to the facts.  The facts are the facts.  For a researcher to have their hard work intentionally twisted is more than disheartening and discouraging.  It becomes a lie.  Then to be misquoted over and over after having asked not to be, well, that's when the tempers flare, particularly when it is perceived to be done willfully to merely cause a rise or to be cute.  To give researchers the admonition to "think about it" when hours, days, and weeks are being spent thinking, pondering and praying when it is the same thing over and over is an insult.  What makes this worse, having to spend time saying "I didn't say that" or "you are misquoting me" again and again, takes away precious time from bring these victims home or having justice prevail.
It is just my opinion, but if DD doesn't want a particular person to quote her work because it is taken out of context, I think that should be respected.  But again, you have the insight which is honored.
Thank you for letting me sound off.
Sister

Sister

Please link to one post of DD's that I have taken out of context.  Please back up your  allegations of "intentionally twisting".  I link every quote I post to the source to avoid any misunderstanding.

Janet

_____

Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1558 on: August 11, 2009, 08:18:25 PM »

« Reply #491 on: July 01, 2009, 09:07:32 PM »

Quote from: Sister on July 01, 2009, 08:40:04 PM
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/GraysHarborOccultists/

DD, I read this site much earlier today and maybe my memory is foggy, but there was a comment about going into the forest and not enough people are some such thing.  I hate it when I don't save stuff.

Re: [GraysHarborOccultists] Re: HERBS AND THINGS

Dear Ada,

As far as I know the campout at Twin Harbors State Park on the weekend of the 18th-20

is going to be on the beach side #291 site. Pagans from Aberdeen and surrounding area,

only going to be a fmaybe 10 there. If interested check with Anita/Hedamoon..to reserve a place or you can just drop by for the day...very informal,no rits scheduled..Would love to see you again...Hope all is well in your world and looking forward to checking out your shop.gylan

SEES WITHIN

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I found the above post at http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5541.msg861010#msg861010  in Lindsey's 1st thread.  It's about a group that's in the area that was found, and I do think it bears some looking into.  There was some discussion about this, but I think a comment made in the above info was overlooked, and I want to bring your attention back to it. 

In this yahoo group, it appears that members (pagans or ?) are talking about a campout that was to be held at Twin Harbors State Park, (the weekend before Lindsey disappeared).   The person who originally wrote this message mentions above that the campout was to be "very informal,no rits scheduled...."

This totally jumped out at me, and I wonder... do any of you realize what this is saying????      

------>>>>   "rits" is short form for rituals   <<<<---------

The person is telling the other that no rituals were scheduled for the campout that weekend.  Which makes me wonder..........  Where and when are their rituals scheduled?   

For those who know me, who have read my posts in other cases, esp the Cantu thread, you'll remember that I do have personal knowledge of these kind of rituals.   And have plenty of info in my website on ritual abuse. 

What brought me to Lindsey's case, is that she is a young missing girl.... in western Washington....  not too far away from where I was born and raised, and experienced ritual abuse for 5 years.. in southwestern Washington. 

These folks (young and old) who go missing 'without a trace'.. in this area....    There IS a reason.  There ARE occultists/satanists alive and well, IN THAT AREA, who take adults and kids right off the street.  Gone... without a trace.  And the purpose is for their rituals.  I know this.  I've been there, experienced that. 

IMO, along with the other possibilities in Lindsey's case, groups such as the one found above bear looking into. 

Wyks, there is another thread here about Weird Things, etc.  I know you've been reading for hours, but that might help.  Looking forward to your questions.

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1559 on: August 11, 2009, 08:28:18 PM »

Karma  Monkey Devil!  I think I just read that in Caylee's thread.

Me too NoRose...  I thought I was really losing it this time    

I was panicking.   

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.