March 19, 2024, 01:29:30 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lindsey Baum #3 7/28/09 - 8/26/09  (Read 513372 times)
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1680 on: August 13, 2009, 01:56:45 PM »

Okay, I'm stealing Muffy's line for a minute...

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." ~ Daniel Patrick Moynihan

There are several of us that are *jaded* because of Cindy & George Anthonys' actions, so I can understand how some monkeys feel about MB and the ABC special.

Not that I agree, but I certainly understand.

Leroy ... you are one class act.  You know how to respectfully disagree with another's opinion.  Thank you.

I was taught a lesson by my parents and ... I passed this lesson on to my now grown children ... "It is not what you say ... it is how you say it" that will determine the response.

I am getting so sick as well as discouraged of being bashed by a few on this forum for not blindly giving Josh and Melissa Baum a free pass in regards to their actions and motives.

Until the truth is known what happened to Lindsy Baum ...

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Scandi
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1681 on: August 13, 2009, 02:06:17 PM »

Thanks No Rose for your reply and I'm hoping we can learn more about this man.  xox
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1682 on: August 13, 2009, 02:15:54 PM »

Thanks No Rose for your reply and I'm hoping we can learn more about this man.  xox

I agree Scandi.  There is a little girl missing and ... ALL avenues of speculation must be persued.

I would appreciate being informed of the reasons behind research on Allen other than he was let go from his position within two weeks of Lindsey's disappearance.  Why was he singled out for speculation as a possible person of interest?  Is he a sex offender?  Did he have a past connection with Lindsey?  Did he have a connection with Lindsey on the day she disappeared?

Thanks

Janet

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1683 on: August 13, 2009, 02:17:04 PM »

Leroy, I agree about being jaded because of the Ants.  However, their actions in public have assuredly been different the Melissa's, but you're right, we're blessed to live in a free country.

I agree Sister    

bumped

KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #1684 on: August 13, 2009, 02:18:02 PM »

The article above won't let me copy but Melissa Baum is going to NY for this program below.A poster somewhere is saying Michelle Bart is affiliated with this program but I haven't found any links connecting her to this program....yet.

<snipped>

Karma ... please remind me.  Who is Michelle Bart?

Thanks

Janet

+++++++

Missing McCleary girl's mom heading to NY
06:20 PM PDT on Wednesday, August 12, 2009
By DREW MIKKELSEN / KING 5 News

McCLEARY, Wash. - The mother of a girl missing since June is going to New York City to raise awareness about missing children.

Melissa Baum will be part of the “Amber Ready Back to School Safety Weekend” starting Friday in Times Square. Amber Ready is a company that produces DNA and fingerprint kits for children.

Baum’s 10-year-old daughter Lindsey vanished June 26. Lindsey was last seen walking home from a friend’s house. Police have not found her or anyone who knows what happened to her.

“I know she’s alive,” said Melissa Baum, who refuses to give up hope her daughter will be found safe.

Melissa Baum just bought school supplies for Lindsey. She’s supposed to start school as a sixth grader later this summer

A $10,000 reward is being offered to anyone who helps police locate Lindsey.

The reward started as a $6,000 offer, but an anonymous donor raised it to $10,000.

“There are people out there that really do care,” said Melissa Baum.

http://www.king5.com/localnews/stories/NW_081209WAB-lindsey-baum-mom-KS.d38b630d.html

Sorry it took me so long to reply,I got busy and left my puter.

Michelle Bart was the anthony's spokes person for a while.I think she is connected to the Never Lose Hope Foundation.Anyway,to me she is a people user who inserts herself into missing children cases....all for a profit.

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
love4ever
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1685 on: August 13, 2009, 02:18:45 PM »

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." ~ Daniel Patrick Moynihan

There are several of us that are *jaded* because of Cindy & George Anthonys' actions, so I can understand how some monkeys feel about MB and the ABC special.

ok sweet Leroy

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1686 on: August 13, 2009, 02:21:02 PM »

The article above won't let me copy but Melissa Baum is going to NY for this program below.A poster somewhere is saying Michelle Bart is affiliated with this program but I haven't found any links connecting her to this program....yet.

<snipped>

Karma ... please remind me.  Who is Michelle Bart?

Thanks

Janet

+++++++

Missing McCleary girl's mom heading to NY
06:20 PM PDT on Wednesday, August 12, 2009
By DREW MIKKELSEN / KING 5 News

McCLEARY, Wash. - The mother of a girl missing since June is going to New York City to raise awareness about missing children.

Melissa Baum will be part of the “Amber Ready Back to School Safety Weekend” starting Friday in Times Square. Amber Ready is a company that produces DNA and fingerprint kits for children.

Baum’s 10-year-old daughter Lindsey vanished June 26. Lindsey was last seen walking home from a friend’s house. Police have not found her or anyone who knows what happened to her.

“I know she’s alive,” said Melissa Baum, who refuses to give up hope her daughter will be found safe.

Melissa Baum just bought school supplies for Lindsey. She’s supposed to start school as a sixth grader later this summer

A $10,000 reward is being offered to anyone who helps police locate Lindsey.

The reward started as a $6,000 offer, but an anonymous donor raised it to $10,000.

“There are people out there that really do care,” said Melissa Baum.

http://www.king5.com/localnews/stories/NW_081209WAB-lindsey-baum-mom-KS.d38b630d.html

Sorry it took me so long to reply,I got busy and left my puter.

Michelle Bart was the anthony's spokes person for a while.I think she is connected to the Never Lose Hope Foundation.Anyway,to me she is a people user who inserts herself into missing children cases....all for a profit.

Thanks Karma.

Janet

_____

love4ever
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1687 on: August 13, 2009, 02:22:20 PM »

Leroy, I agree about being jaded because of the Ants.  However, their actions in public have assuredly been different the Melissa's, but you're right, we're blessed to live in a free country.

and that is all we have, the persona's of people via the net, not in the physical, and if we have no incline/intuition about how to profile ones personality we will only be left in wonder...
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #1688 on: August 13, 2009, 02:23:56 PM »

My hinky meter is going off as well, I do hope that Melissa isn't being taken advantage of 
Remember Michelle Bart had Melissa on that talk radio show a while back?

I really don't care where Melissa gets media attention for missing Lindsey.....get it where ever you can but I hope Melissa(or someone who knows her)will not get taken advantage of by someone like Michelle Bart.

Karma Is Coming

Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1689 on: August 13, 2009, 02:25:25 PM »

Leroy ... you are one class act.  You know how to respectfully disagree with another's opinion.  Thank you.

I was taught a lesson by my parents and ... I passed this lesson on to my now grown children ... "It is not what you say ... it is how you say it" that will determine the response.

I am getting so sick as well as discouraged of being bashed by a few on this forum for not blindly giving Josh and Melissa Baum a free pass in regards to their actions and motives.

Janet

Well thank you Janet...my mom taught me along those same lines   an angelic monkey 

I wish we had some news on this case...I think the lack of news has everyones emotions running high. 

Faith . . . it matters . . . it really does. ~ Sister
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1690 on: August 13, 2009, 02:27:19 PM »

I agree Scandi.  There is a little girl missing and ... ALL avenues of speculation must be persued.

I would appreciate being informed of the reasons behind research on Allen other than he was let go from his position within two weeks of Lindsey's disappearance.  Why was he singled out for speculation as a possible person of interest?  Is he a sex offender?  Did he have a past connection with Lindsey?  Did he have a connection with Lindsey on the day she disappeared?

Thanks

Janet
I don't know anything about this guy besides what we discussed earlier, and then we stopped discussing him so I don't know if he was ever investigated in the disappearance or what exactly all happened with this man.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1691 on: August 13, 2009, 02:28:48 PM »

My hinky meter is going off as well, I do hope that Melissa isn't being taken advantage of 

I really don't care where Melissa gets media attention for missing Lindsey.....get it where ever you can but I hope Melissa(or someone who knows her)will not get taken advantage of by someone like Michelle Bart.

This old mind is going  I forgot about that, thanks.
Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1692 on: August 13, 2009, 02:29:05 PM »

KarmaR, I agree, the attention needs to come.  I hope Melissa doesn't get taken advantage of either . . .

love4ever
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1693 on: August 13, 2009, 02:29:12 PM »

Janet

Something you are very good at...
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #1694 on: August 13, 2009, 02:29:20 PM »

Free Music Concerts at 'AMBER Ready Back-to-School Weekend at ABC Studios' Live in Times Square, NY
Newswire Services July 30, 2009Grammy Nominee Trey Songz, Bad Boy's Day 26, Doug E. Fresh, Toby Love & More, Professional Athletes, Celebrity Guests, Virtual Strolling Entertainment, Food & Prizes

August 15-16, 2009, noon - 9 p.m.

ROCKAWAY, N.J. -- This fall, 50 million of America's children will return to school. By summer, 1 million of them will be classified as missing or abducted. In an effort to reduce the number of missing and abducted children, and to quickly recover those that are classified as such, AMBER Ready, Inc. and the AMBER Ready Foundation will launch the nation's first wireless child protection service and community predator program at the AMBER Ready Back To School Safety Weekend at ABC Studios, live in Times Square, August 14-16, 2009.
More info at link:

http://www.californiachronicle.com/articles/view/112380

Here is the Amber Ready Back To School Safety website.

http://www.amberready.com/

Info from above site:

AMBER Ready NewsWire

AMBER Ready

Back-to-School Safety Weekend
at ABC Studios,

Times Square, New York, NY
August 14th, 15th, 16th

For VIP Access Click Here

My hinky meter is up as it is listed on left under community events.  http://nationalvigilforhope.org/?page_id=2
I know they have at least one gig similiar to the Amber Ready.  Wonder how long Amber Ready has been around........
Stupido Michelle Bart.

Michelle Bart, owner of Helping Heroes Productions, who once had a voice for missing toddler Caylee Anthony and her grandparents, started the National Vigil For Hope while searching for Caylee in 2008.  Bart has always been aware of the importance of bringing home missing children, but the search for Caylee Marie Anthony was a wake up call.  Despite the nature or circumstance of how a child [or person] goes missing, one thing should never be questioned: the person must be found and brought home and most importantly, NO ONE should ever give up HOPE.

Karma Is Coming

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1695 on: August 13, 2009, 02:29:45 PM »

Janet

Well thank you Janet...my mom taught me along those same lines   an angelic monkey 

I wish we had some news on this case...I think the lack of news has everyones emotions running high. 

I agree.

Janet

_____

Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1696 on: August 13, 2009, 02:30:54 PM »

ok sweet Leroy

not sure what you mean by that   

Faith . . . it matters . . . it really does. ~ Sister
love4ever
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1697 on: August 13, 2009, 02:32:33 PM »

ok sweet Leroy

not sure what you mean by that   

I meant thank you for putting things into perspective, I am off of here, I need to research now
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #1698 on: August 13, 2009, 02:33:39 PM »

Maybe I'm being overly-antagonistic, but perhaps someone local should remind King5 and other media outlets that the "missing mccleary girl" has a name- it's Lindsey Baum and she's only 11 years old. Her name should be reported in headlines at every opportunity. She shouldn't be referred to generically.
ITA Jess

I borrowed these links to local media from....somewhere.

http://seattletimes.nwsource.com/fla...contactus.html

http://www.heraldnet.com/section/contact

http://www.thenewstribune.com/aboutus/newsroom/staff/

http://**/newspap..._us/directory/

http://www.king5.com/contact/

http://www.kirotv.com/contact/index.html

http://www.komonews.com/about/contact

http://www.q13fox.com/about/

Karma Is Coming

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1699 on: August 13, 2009, 02:34:15 PM »

Thanks

Janet
I don't know anything about this guy besides what we discussed earlier, and then we stopped discussing him so I don't know if he was ever investigated in the disappearance or what exactly all happened with this man.

I will use the SM trusty search engine and attempt to find the previous dialogue.

Thank you.

Janet

_____

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.