March 18, 2024, 09:58:25 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lindsey Baum #3 7/28/09 - 8/26/09  (Read 513334 times)
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1720 on: August 13, 2009, 06:28:40 PM »

Hi Grandma Karma ... I see ya in the rafters.

Papa and I are off to Disneyland tomorrow for about a week with two grandkids (6/8).

Grandparenting rocks!

I will say "hi" to Mickey and Minnie from all the Monkeys in the cage.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #1721 on: August 13, 2009, 06:29:55 PM »

Hi all-

i have been so busy at work i feel like i haven't been keeping up with this thread like i should be..

where is lindsey? ugh i wish i knew the answer to that question
Hi Sunshine

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1722 on: August 13, 2009, 06:31:59 PM »

Have a good time at Disneyland Janet 
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #1723 on: August 13, 2009, 06:33:40 PM »

Hi Grandma Karma ... I see ya in the rafters.

Papa and I are off to Disneyland tomorrow for about a week with two grandkids (6/8).

Grandparenting rocks!

I will say "hi" to Mickey and Minnie from all the Monkeys in the cage.

Janet
Hi Gramma Janet
Wow,that sounds like a fun and relaxing time for sure!
Make sure you wear those grand kids out so you all can sleep at night lol
Wish I was planning a vaca instead of a back to work.

Karma Is Coming

sunshine12
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1724 on: August 13, 2009, 08:13:55 PM »

janet-

i enjoy your posts. i think that people having differences of opinion can be a good thing. you are entitled to your opinions and i appreciate how you have taken the information we have been given from police (which is not much) and add it to your posts.  i wish we had more information to go on in this case.  i appreciate that you seem to be applying the ockham's razor theory and the information we have been given by police to form your opinions. you have very good points that i hope have been thoroughly looked at by police and continue to be explored.

i hope you have a safe trip to disneyland and enjoy the time with your grandkids!
sunshine12
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1725 on: August 13, 2009, 08:22:46 PM »

i think that mlachester is a mixed bag of the truth and lies.  i know many people believe the theory that "once a liar always a liar" and if someone is lying about one thing then they must be lying about everything...but i dont know in this case.  either this woman is completely delusional (which is possible) or she's so mad and upset about lb missing, and is so certain that the mother or brother had something to do w/it because of insider knowledge she has on the family dynamic (possibly things lb has told her) that she's trying to make them look bad to the public.
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #1726 on: August 13, 2009, 08:41:36 PM »

Have a good night you all.
Janet,have a fun and safe trip with the GKids and your hubby.

an angelic monkey

Karma Is Coming

love4ever
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1727 on: August 13, 2009, 08:54:59 PM »

I have no doubt that Melissa Baum is being used by Michelle Bart to further Bart's personal  agenda ... but I somehow believe that Melissa Baum also is going to benefit financially from this ABC special.  Think about George and Cindy Anthony and ... their network interviews.

I hope I am wrong.

Janet

Are u serious?

BUMPED

This will be my last post here, I will be researching with DD, it was nice working with some of you...Take care of you and yours, always
mamacrazy30
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1728 on: August 13, 2009, 08:55:59 PM »

i think that mlachester is a mixed bag of the truth and lies.  i know many people believe the theory that "once a liar always a liar" and if someone is lying about one thing then they must be lying about everything...but i dont know in this case.  either this woman is completely delusional (which is possible) or she's so mad and upset about lb missing, and is so certain that the mother or brother had something to do w/it because of insider knowledge she has on the family dynamic (possibly things lb has told her) that she's trying to make them look bad to the public.
oh sunshine...i don't know...????  when i was 9 we moved from a fairly large city to a town with the population of 410.  i never fit in EVER...it didn't matter what i did...i wasn't from there and so there fori would never fit in...granted McCleary is slightly larger, but i'm afraid even at this day and age they have the same mind set...i'm thousands of miles away as i believe most of us here, yet we seem to care for her more than the town.   
one would assume in a town that small they (the towns people) would be up in arms, keeping their children at home etc..i mean holey comley they have a kidnapper in their mist...right?
something is rotten in the town of McCleary.

OMG  thats soooo Anthony.  (credits to miss Mae)
mamacrazy30
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1729 on: August 13, 2009, 08:57:12 PM »

Have a good night you all.
Janet,have a fun and safe trip with the GKids and your hubby.

an angelic monkey
sweet dreams Karma. an angelic monkey

OMG  thats soooo Anthony.  (credits to miss Mae)
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1730 on: August 13, 2009, 08:57:28 PM »

I have no doubt that Melissa Baum is being used by Michelle Bart to further Bart's personal  agenda ... but I somehow believe that Melissa Baum also is going to benefit financially from this ABC special.  Think about George and Cindy Anthony and ... their network interviews.

I hope I am wrong.

Janet

Are u serious?

BUMPED

This will be my last post here, I will be researching with DD, it was nice working with some of you...Take care of you and yours, always
I'm sorry to hear that, but I understand, I sure would like for both of you to post, I enjoy your posts very much. 
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1731 on: August 13, 2009, 08:58:24 PM »

oh sunshine...i don't know...????  when i was 9 we moved from a fairly large city to a town with the population of 410.  i never fit in EVER...it didn't matter what i did...i wasn't from there and so there fori would never fit in...granted McCleary is slightly larger, but i'm afraid even at this day and age they have the same mind set...i'm thousands of miles away as i believe most of us here, yet we seem to care for her more than the town.   
one would assume in a town that small they (the towns people) would be up in arms, keeping their children at home etc..i mean holey comley they have a kidnapper in their mist...right?
something is rotten in the town of McCleary.
Doesn't seem to make much sense does it? 
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1732 on: August 14, 2009, 01:45:21 PM »

Lindsey  an angelic monkey
Haddie McFaddies Mom
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1733 on: August 14, 2009, 02:10:01 PM »

Hi NRCG, All ~  This recent post addresses the Search Center for Lindsey and briefly touches on what the deal was with the space they thought they had lined up.  There are several posts that continue from this one, and are informative as to the efforts being taken TRYING to get this Center up and running.  Also talks about coordinating large group search efforts.

The info. definitely sounds legit and needs to be passed along, so thought I'd do my share Wink

Hello all,
I am a registered volunteer for the Laura Recovery Center and have been working with Melissa from the first week Lindsey went missing,
We did have a buidling in town to set up a recovery center the owner was excited at first and was going to donate it to us at no cost except the cost of insurance, elect, phones ect. I drove from Portland Oregon 3 days in a row to meet the owner to pick up the keys, the last day I was there he didn't show up I called him no answer so I called from Melissa's phone what do you know he answered! He said he was out of the loop on it and handed the phone to his girlfriend, she said after they talked about it they changed their minds and we could not use the building. I can't say their names but I can tell you it was the empty office space by the 5 cent store where the subway is on the main street.
(snipped)

http://boards.insessiontrials.com/showthread.php?t=355444&page=30
sherip
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1734 on: August 14, 2009, 02:24:24 PM »

Sherip, I don't see any problem on your end as long as sales tax is paid. The manufacturer will need to determine if it could sell directly to buyers as the mfg would be responsible for collecting and remitting the tax.

Hope that helps.

It does help - Thanks

I got an email back late last night from the LindseyBaum.com center that said Melissa Baum is in New York right now attending something for missing children and that my offer would be passed on to her when she returns.

Extreme Vinyal Signs is not currently up and running so I have been looking for another resource to print banners. 
canadianmonkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1735 on: August 14, 2009, 02:25:54 PM »

Hi NRCG, All ~  This recent post addresses the Search Center for Lindsey and briefly touches on what the deal was with the space they thought they had lined up.  There are several posts that continue from this one, and are informative as to the efforts being taken TRYING to get this Center up and running.  Also talks about coordinating large group search efforts.

The info. definitely sounds legit and needs to be passed along, so thought I'd do my share Wink

Hello all,
I am a registered volunteer for the Laura Recovery Center and have been working with Melissa from the first week Lindsey went missing,
We did have a buidling in town to set up a recovery center the owner was excited at first and was going to donate it to us at no cost except the cost of insurance, elect, phones ect. I drove from Portland Oregon 3 days in a row to meet the owner to pick up the keys, the last day I was there he didn't show up I called him no answer so I called from Melissa's phone what do you know he answered! He said he was out of the loop on it and handed the phone to his girlfriend, she said after they talked about it they changed their minds and we could not use the building. I can't say their names but I can tell you it was the empty office space by the 5 cent store where the subway is on the main street.
(snipped)

I don't get it.  Who is threatening these people?  Why else would they change their minds after talking about it for days.  They were just about to pick up the keys....
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1736 on: August 14, 2009, 02:25:54 PM »

Hello all,
(snipped)

Thank-you for that    I have a question, what happened over on insessions that Lindsey's thread is no longer? Was there some bad fighting or something? I went to look yesterday and it was there but said never to any posts 
sherip
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1737 on: August 14, 2009, 02:35:08 PM »

Sherip, I don't see any problem on your end as long as sales tax is paid. The manufacturer will need to determine if it could sell directly to buyers as the mfg would be responsible for collecting and remitting the tax.

Hope that helps.

Sherip - If you want to be really super safe on the use of the photo - I think her mom is who you need permission from.  The pic could have been posted without a permission to the myspace.  I think whomever took the photo owns the rights, but I would think if her mom said it is fine to use you would be good to go. 

And you have thought of city ordinances and all that.  Don't forget the utility companies the banner would hang on.  Say if you nailed it to a telephone pole - contact them first.
BRAVO on this idea!

Thank you for that input - I won't do anything without her mom's approval because I wouldnt want to create any additional heartache for anyone.  My thought was not to have them on utility lines but hanging from the on/off ramp overpass that you use to get into the City of McCleary off of the Hiway. When I say hanging it would be along the cement sides of the overpass if that makes sense.  A car would drive under it while traveling on the Highway so approaching McCleary in both directions they could read it.
sherip
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1738 on: August 14, 2009, 02:49:31 PM »

Hello all,
(snipped)

Thank-you for that    I have a question, what happened over on insessions that Lindsey's thread is no longer? Was there some bad fighting or something? I went to look yesterday and it was there but said never to any posts 

You have to go into the Amber Alerts/Missing People section and then you will find it again and it is being posted on.  I was confused by it at first too.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1739 on: August 14, 2009, 03:28:17 PM »

Hello all,
(snipped)

I see  what happened with Lindsey's thread on Insessions, they put it back on the amber alert and missing persons thread 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.