March 19, 2024, 04:24:23 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lindsey Baum #3 7/28/09 - 8/26/09  (Read 513406 times)
AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #180 on: July 30, 2009, 11:31:35 AM »

I don't remember, but was the guy in McCleary  looking for his dog ,also driving a white van??   

If there is a connection here, Lindsey could be anywhere between McCleary and Santa Barbara.  How sad.

JessStar, thanks for reporting this!!

Absolutely.  This threw up a GIGANTIC red flag when I read it.  There are just too many parallels to ignore it.
Exactly, and one just doesn't know, could mean nothing, could mean everything.

this alleged offender fits my profile to a tee...

no offense to anyone digging thru the mountains of sex local sex offenders intended...

but this is more along the lines of what I believe is a hit and run abduction.... and occurred in Lindsey's case...

in town and gone or stopped in town and gone...

You are possibly right Rob, we are covering all the bases, and there are some interesting "local" links within a 100 radius as well. 

~~We cannot direct the wind but we can adjust the sails ~~
sunshine12
Monkey Junky

« Reply #181 on: July 30, 2009, 11:34:46 AM »

i think there could be a connection here and i'm glad someone called the police or fbi about this... if this is the same person that took lindsey, it would make sense that maybe it was someone local to the area in mccleary or that part of washington state (b/c of the washington plates) and then he decided to flee the area and head south through california where he got the urge to try it again, sadly, if this is the connection we have been looking for, lindsey could be anywhere, but i'd be looking south of mccleary
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #182 on: July 30, 2009, 11:36:42 AM »

It is in thread # 2,page #75

Karma wrote:
From Yosande at WS(after listening to the talk radio show with Melissa):
Melissa stated:

two days before LIndsey went missing, a man was looking for a missing dog. It was legit, and he posted posters around town, but she used it as an opportunity to remind Lindsey of cautions.

MB said she showed Lindsey the SO website.

She wouldn't have gotten in a car with a stranger, she would have fought.

MB says someone knows something.

People know something.

She is concerned someone is covering for the perp.

MB said it was almost 11pm before it got dark that night.

She says her son is a wanderer.

LB was last seen at 9:20pm

She said Lindsey was aware of safety issues.

She said she told Lindsey to kick, fight, scream, if someone ever tried to abduct her.

She said Lindsey had slip on shoes on, and her shoes were not found.

Talking about a website called takeroot.org about adults who were abducted as children, and family members of abducted children.
http://www.takeroot.org/
http://websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=86992&page=7

and
Karma wrote:
More from Yosande at WS re:radio show with Melissa:
Melissa stated:
MB said it was legit, but I hope LE checked him out anyway.

(I wonder if a local can give us more info on this person, or grab a poster of the dog.)stated by Yosande

Driving around asking kids if they saw his dog.

Lindsey and friends decided to go to the park to look for the dog.

Mom reminded her of being cautious.

Lindsey said, "Duh mom, I'm not stupid."
http://websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=86992&page=7

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #183 on: July 30, 2009, 11:41:25 AM »

You are possibly right Rob, we are covering all the bases, and there are some interesting "local" links within a 100 radius as well. 

AZ, I'm aware of the offenders - and said in my initial post that Lindsey is not in the immediate area and with-in 120 miles. So I do appreciate everyone's efforts.

Good to see you!!!

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #184 on: July 30, 2009, 11:43:15 AM »

Someone at WS found these images of Lindsey on Melissa Baum's facebook.

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #185 on: July 30, 2009, 11:44:51 AM »

It's about a 16hour drive:

I wonder if this person is heading into Mexico, and might have his license plate capture at the border??

Someone should call the border guards... juss sayin'

+++

JessStar
Monkey Junky

Please Help Find Justice for Nevaeh

« Reply #186 on: July 30, 2009, 12:00:40 PM »

It's about a 16hour drive:

I wonder if this person is heading into Mexico, and might have his license plate capture at the border??

Someone should call the border guards... juss sayin'

VERY possible Rob.  But that darn incident was reported on July 21st, so if he was heading to Mexico, he's there already.   

JessStar
Monkey Junky

Please Help Find Justice for Nevaeh

« Reply #187 on: July 30, 2009, 12:04:28 PM »

Someone at WS found these images of Lindsey on Melissa Baum's facebook.

Those look to be a few years old.    ::MonkeyNoNo::My heart aches when I see pictures like that.  She's such a cute girl. 

doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #188 on: July 30, 2009, 12:05:44 PM »

Sheriff's deputies say they have contacted a man who fits the young girl's description and he does drive a white van.

But as of right now, they are not sure any crime has been committed.

http://www.ksby.com/Global/story.asp?S=10760272

To find me:
click the globe to the left, under my name
doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #189 on: July 30, 2009, 12:08:26 PM »

he was inside the gated community, so you would think he had some kind of connection to be in there?  maybe a landscaper/gardener or delivered something?  but you can say you are going in to deliver something and a lot of times the gatekeeper will let you in, or if you have ever been in there before they just wave you on through. 

weird he would pic a gated community to try this?

To find me:
Edward
Monkey Junky

« Reply #190 on: July 30, 2009, 12:25:24 PM »

We had 14 attempted abductions noted in the Amber Dubois case from San Diego to Los Angeles.. and this is the mysterious White Van that has been noted in 3 or those attempted abductions ?? The lic plate possibly being Washington..means just that..possibly.
They need real witness or again they need detectives at ALL gas stations reviewing video and ALL street intersection Video and ANY video surveillance along the freeways that may identify this van..
It could be relative to Lindsey.. It could be relative to Amber and look at the distance this perp travels !! from Washington to San Diego !

We need real efforts by LE and the F.B.I. as this is possibly a multi state crime..
 IF he took Amber from Escondido and headed to Washington she really could be anywhere along that path..
I hate letting my mind get out that far..
sunshine12
Monkey Junky

« Reply #191 on: July 30, 2009, 12:27:18 PM »

he was inside the gated community, so you would think he had some kind of connection to be in there?  maybe a landscaper/gardener or delivered something?  but you can say you are going in to deliver something and a lot of times the gatekeeper will let you in, or if you have ever been in there before they just wave you on through. 

weird he would pic a gated community to try this?

yea i dunno why he would be a gardener or something tho with washington plates
Edward
Monkey Junky

« Reply #192 on: July 30, 2009, 12:27:45 PM »

Sheriff's deputies say they have contacted a man who fits the young girl's description and he does drive a white van.

But as of right now, they are not sure any crime has been committed.

http://www.ksby.com/Global/story.asp?S=10760272

Interesting... DNA test kit !!!
Edward
Monkey Junky

« Reply #193 on: July 30, 2009, 12:31:49 PM »

Test his van for Amber TOO.
doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #194 on: July 30, 2009, 12:32:44 PM »

We had 14 attempted abductions noted in the Amber Dubois case from San Diego to Los Angeles.. and this is the mysterious White Van that has been noted in 3 or those attempted abductions ?? The lic plate possibly being Washington..means just that..possibly.
They need real witness or again they need detectives at ALL gas stations reviewing video and ALL street intersection Video and ANY video surveillance along the freeways that may identify this van..
It could be relative to Lindsey.. It could be relative to Amber and look at the distance this perp travels !! from Washington to San Diego !

We need real efforts by LE and the F.B.I. as this is possibly a multi state crime..
 IF he took Amber from Escondido and headed to Washington she really could be anywhere along that path..
I hate letting my mind get out that far..

I agree with you Edward, my first thought on this was hmmm, amber dubois and the white van seen all over southern cali.  we also have to realize criminals will slap another set of plates on the vehicles, commit the crimes and then pull them off.  white vans, UGH... all over heck and back. 

but it makes sense to me that a perp would travel all over the place back and forth and around and around so as not to have evidence showing up all in one place.  these guys are mobile.  just pull your van to a campground, camp out a week, go another 500 miles and do it again, leave the victim 1000 miles away.  how you going to keep up with these people. 

To find me:
doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #195 on: July 30, 2009, 12:40:22 PM »

you know I just have to go ahead and say this. 

adam campbell said more than those two posts on lindsey's guestbook. 
and part of what he said was, as far as I can figure it out was:

man and woman hide in woods, at lake swimming, in a van, take stolen kids, etc. 
see this is what someone is doing.  does he suspect it?  does he KNOW about it?  but see he mentions the VAN too.  they are all over the dang place. 

To find me:
Edward
Monkey Junky

« Reply #196 on: July 30, 2009, 12:44:46 PM »

Hi DoubleDecker.. You have been doing some great research..
A Migrating worker from Mexico..
My dad lives in Oregon and owns a mobile home park along the coast and half of his renters are migrant workers from Mexico..
So I do think it is very likely that the occupant of this van could be just that.

Sheriff appear to have somebody and I will just cross my fingers and hope for the best..
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #197 on: July 30, 2009, 12:52:31 PM »

see this is what someone is doing.  does he suspect it?  does he KNOW about it?  but see he mentions the VAN too.  they are all over the dang place. 

my initial thoughts in Amber's case were / was a VAN was used - from either New Mexico or Arizona with those state license plates....... it's easy to add in Washington now... I initially thought of migrant workers in construction, food service (vegetable pickers) and possibly vineyard day labors...

Originally, I thought of Arizona, New Mexico and California -

maybe it's time to check Oregon for related cases...possibly a five state crime spree / enterprise.

+++

doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #198 on: July 30, 2009, 12:53:42 PM »

Hi DoubleDecker.. You have been doing some great research..
A Migrating worker from Mexico..
My dad lives in Oregon and owns a mobile home park along the coast and half of his renters are migrant workers from Mexico..
So I do think it is very likely that the occupant of this van could be just that.

Sheriff appear to have somebody and I will just cross my fingers and hope for the best..

I had asked a local up there about migrant workers in the area.  they do come in there I was told.  well a lot of times they will work on the tree planting and some of the other forest service contracts, I do know this.  And I was told yes, they do come in the area there.  And there are a LOT Of WHITE migrant workers as well.  And they do travel a circuit from wash, oregon, cali, az, florida, sometimes in idaho and montana as well.  that is the main circuit.  they are very mobile, switch cars like underwear, have vans, campers, travel trailers, motorhomes, all good places to conceal stolen kids.  There is a stolen child ring which has traveled this circuit for decades. 

To find me:
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #199 on: July 30, 2009, 12:55:02 PM »

Very interesting, and he mentions VAN also, now I'm really thinking something is up with this. Does he say white van? And why is he saying this in a guestbook of a missing child, is really the big question I have.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.