March 19, 2024, 01:51:53 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lindsey Baum #3 7/28/09 - 8/26/09  (Read 513380 times)
Scandi
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1820 on: August 17, 2009, 01:20:22 AM »

An older guy matching the age of Richard Allen Phernetton that was arrested 7/20 in Montesanto was let go by the Strattleline ORV Park around the time of the search.  I don't know if it is the same person, but there can't be too many let go around that time.  I also heard he had his computer and car confiscated.  I hope someone digs a little more into this.  Also, where is karak?  She has over 125 posts from 6/28 to 7/17 and only 2 since.  She had a lot of information and may even know something about this Allen guy.  Now she seems to be very silent.  Does she know something she does not want to share?

Hi Shortcake and Everyone,  I wish we knew more about this RAP and so am wondering if you have a link or can tell us where you learned he was arrested and worked at the ORV Park.  I think that might be true, but now am thinking as well that since he has been released from Montesano LE to another agency, they didn't see a connection with him taking Lindsey.

It just seems if they had any inkling of his involvement with Lindsey they would have kept him locally due to an open investigation.  Now he could be incarcerated in a Fed holding cell in Wa State and not yet sent back to Mi or WI {?, getting old here and read too fast!  ;}  I guess we could check his name to see if he is back there yet.  xox
shortcake
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1821 on: August 17, 2009, 03:26:46 AM »

An older guy matching the age of Richard Allen Phernetton that was arrested 7/20 in Montesanto was let go by the Strattleline ORV Park around the time of the search.  I don't know if it is the same person, but there can't be too many let go around that time.  I also heard he had his computer and car confiscated.  I hope someone digs a little more into this.  Also, where is karak?  She has over 125 posts from 6/28 to 7/17 and only 2 since.  She had a lot of information and may even know something about this Allen guy.  Now she seems to be very silent.  Does she know something she does not want to share?
    Shortcake, do you know anymore about this Allen from the ORV Park.  What kind of car did he have, do you know if they ever said.  What he a friend to these kids?
Hi, I heard a guy about 75 was let go from the ORV Park because they did not want to be linked to any investigation. Also heard this person has an alibi for 9:30 that Friday.  The LE searched him pretty throughly.  I am not sure this is the same one arrested, but on an earlier post someone thought it was, but discarded him when they found out his age.  I have to agree, but  I still have a bad feeling about this guy.  No, I have not heard what kind of car he has or if he knows either of the kids.  The "Allen" came from someone who called the park.  I guess I should just drop it. Sorry I can't add any more.
shortcake
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1822 on: August 17, 2009, 03:43:12 AM »

Hi Shortcake and Everyone,  I wish we knew more about this RAP and so am wondering if you have a link or can tell us where you learned he was arrested and worked at the ORV Park.  I think that might be true, but now am thinking as well that since he has been released from Montesano LE to another agency, they didn't see a connection with him taking Lindsey.

It just seems if they had any inkling of his involvement with Lindsey they would have kept him locally due to an open investigation.  Now he could be incarcerated in a Fed holding cell in Wa State and not yet sent back to Mi or WI {?, getting old here and read too fast!  ;}  I guess we could check his name to see if he is back there yet.  xox
Hi, I agree this guy seems not to be involved with the case or the LE would have held him.  Just don't feel good about this "Allen" person.  Probably has no connection to the case.  Just hope we find her soon and seems like Lindsey is not getting the attention she needs, especially in McCleary.  Sorry McCleary, but shame on you, if you can't even donate your Community Center or someplace for a central location to help find Lindsey.  I'll get off my box now.
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #1823 on: August 17, 2009, 07:07:42 AM »

I'm still curious about the youth group that was meeting and then had their meetings cancelled.  Are they having them now?  Possibly these kids know something.  Just wondering as they seem a little older than Lindsey and her friends.
Yikes,I don't recall a youth group meeting?

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #1824 on: August 17, 2009, 07:17:29 AM »

Have any of the locals commented on the Masons under the Sheriiffs instructions comming to Mc Cleary to hold the childrens finger printing event? 
Was there a good turn out even with such short notice? 

Welcome to scaredmonkeys Kona Kare.
They were discussing this a bit at WS yesterday and a couple of posters(I don't know if they are locals)said they didn't even know they were doing the fingerprinting when they did it.I'll get the links for you.
From JVK at WS,he/she has some pics taken of the fingerprinting event.JVK says this whole event was put on by the EverGreen Christian Center.

http://s242.photobucket.com/albums/ff92/BGL78/?newest=1

WS link:http://websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=87157&page=29

Karma Is Coming

Kona Kare
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1825 on: August 17, 2009, 11:26:11 AM »

Thanks, Glad to post with all of you!  Yes the unexpected Chip program carried out by the Mason"s was a cool thing for the kids in McCleary who are still anxious about Lindsey's abduction.  Usually these programs are planned and promoted in advance to secure a good turn out.  I find it curious and interesting that this was an unannouced event put on by these sweet people.  This is a free finger printing service provided by our state and Law Enforcemnet (sheriff's) back this program.     never too late!  The pictures are interesting that were provided along with the chip program pics.  Why was this area chosen for pics and where is this?  I'm not understanding why a particular area is photographed verses the million others ares in and around McCleary?  Saturday in McCleary was a busy day focused on Lindsey.  LE must be frustrated at all the loose ends they have turned over.  I hope the Sheriff's dept. sends a spokesperson free of charge  to hold a town meeting about the dangers of internet social groups.  Adults connected to this case can blog about how great it is to be a stay at home mom to get their "warm fuzzies" (very self promoting riding on the wings of a missing child)  Feeling like Robin Williams, "Good Morning McCleary ", time to open up those sleepy eyes!     
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1826 on: August 17, 2009, 12:52:36 PM »

Kona Kare  WELCOME  Great post, and you brought up some very good questions.
Scandi
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1827 on: August 17, 2009, 02:57:35 PM »

Hi, I agree this guy seems not to be involved with the case or the LE would have held him.  Just don't feel good about this "Allen" person.  Probably has no connection to the case.  Just hope we find her soon and seems like Lindsey is not getting the attention she needs, especially in McCleary.  Sorry McCleary, but shame on you, if you can't even donate your Community Center or someplace for a central location to help find Lindsey.  I'll get off my box now.

Hi Shortcake and thanks for the response.  I was hoping you could say how you learned he worked at the ORV Park, but at this point it probably doesn't matter. 

The rumor was he had a daughter Lindsey's age and they knew each other.  That is one point that interested me as a sleuther.  It would be nice to have a yea or nay to that although I realize Shortcake that didn't come from you.

I do find it interesting that Richard A P has not been listed as CAPTURED on the Washburn County 'Most Wanted' list.  Close to a month has passed since his arrest.  And since his warrant was put out in 2001 you'd think they would be oh so thankful to let the public in WI know he was now incarcerated.

If anyone knows how to check out if he is now in custody back in WI that would be neat.

Shortcake, there must be a reason a space has not been given for a search center for Lindsey in McCleary.  I don't think it is because the community doesn't care.  It could be a regional thing as I don't think I've seen that done in the Pacific Northwest.  Also LE might not a separate office if they want all direction in the case to come from one place.  That would be the search and investigation office they have set up now in Montesano.  I read in an article they have 3 full time officers staffing it.  xoxox
Edward
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1828 on: August 17, 2009, 04:36:42 PM »

Hi Scandi..

Good questions and good thoughts..

Scandi is one of my favorite W/S elite seasoned sleuth's..   
Scandi
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1829 on: August 17, 2009, 08:19:47 PM »

Hi Scandi..

Good questions and good thoughts..

Scandi is one of my favorite W/S elite seasoned sleuth's..   

Why than you kindly Edward for such a nice compliment. 
   I have always enjoyed your posts as well.

I just called the Shell Lake WI police dept and the officer answering was Johnny on the spot with an answer for me about RAP.  He said yes he is there and has bonded out of jail.  I also asked the officer if that meant they were not looking at him re the disappearance of Lindsey Baum in McCleary Wa.  He said he has heard nothing about this man being linked to her case.

Onward and upward we go IMO in looking at other possibilities       xox
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1830 on: August 17, 2009, 08:22:27 PM »

Thanks Scandi 
Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1831 on: August 17, 2009, 09:00:21 PM »

I'm still curious about the youth group that was meeting and then had their meetings cancelled.  Are they having them now?  Possibly these kids know something.  Just wondering as they seem a little older than Lindsey and her friends.

snipped from July:
they THINK the services they have stopped are:
Saturday night
Sunday Night
Wednesday Night
AND THE YOUTH GROUP which was on FRIDAY nights

Scandi
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1832 on: August 17, 2009, 10:03:26 PM »

Thanks Scandi 

Denada Dah'ling!

Do you think LE would need a specific reason to search the surrounding logging roads in the area?  There must be people in the area that know those roads like the back of their hand, and that is what it would take.  I don't think the perp would drive too far into a forest.  I wonder how often people use these roads?  I know there are brush pickers, and don't know if they still are logging in the area much anymore.

There was an oriental lady back in the 80's I believe whose body was found along a logging road on the outskirts of Montesano.  It is unsolved, although many think the hubby could have been the perp.  ???  I'm going to look that case up and see how long it was from her going missing till she was discovered.   xox
Scandi
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1833 on: August 18, 2009, 01:25:13 AM »

Here is a link to a thread about 'Elma Woods ~ Jane Doe' from WS.  The detective from Grays Harbor County who investigated her case is a member at WS and gives excellent descriptions of the area and these logging roads.  Note post #15.

She was found outside Elma, not Montesano, on Oct 24th, 1988.  They estimate she died between 1982 and 1987.  That means she was dead in the woods for at least a year and up to 5 years before she was found by a mushroom picker.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=44275&highlight=jane+elma

xox

KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #1834 on: August 18, 2009, 06:04:40 AM »

snipped from July:
Saturday night
Sunday Night
Wednesday Night

Thank you Sister
Was this group meeting in McCleary or Elma?

Karma Is Coming

Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1835 on: August 18, 2009, 07:50:11 AM »

snipped from July:
Saturday night
Sunday Night
Wednesday Night

Thank you Sister
Was this group meeting in McCleary or Elma?

You're welcome and good morning.
Northwest Life Center
215 N. 3rd street
Elma, Wa   
There is quite a bit of information about this church in the Weird & Strange thread.  I haven't heard if the pastor Roundtree has come back from Missouri yet.

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1836 on: August 18, 2009, 09:48:52 AM »

Here is a link to a thread about 'Elma Woods ~ Jane Doe' from WS.  The detective from Grays Harbor County who investigated her case is a member at WS and gives excellent descriptions of the area and these logging roads.  Note post #15.

She was found outside Elma, not Montesano, on Oct 24th, 1988.  They estimate she died between 1982 and 1987.  That means she was dead in the woods for at least a year and up to 5 years before she was found by a mushroom picker.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=44275&highlight=jane+elma

xox

Thanks, very interesting.
sherip
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1837 on: August 18, 2009, 01:37:34 PM »

Thanks Scandi 

Denada Dah'ling!

Do you think LE would need a specific reason to search the surrounding logging roads in the area?  There must be people in the area that know those roads like the back of their hand, and that is what it would take.  I don't think the perp would drive too far into a forest.  I wonder how often people use these roads?  I know there are brush pickers, and don't know if they still are logging in the area much anymore.

There was an oriental lady back in the 80's I believe whose body was found along a logging road on the outskirts of Montesano.  It is unsolved, although many think the hubby could have been the perp.  ???  I'm going to look that case up and see how long it was from her going missing till she was discovered.   xox

There are hundreds and hundreds of miles of forrest service and logging roads in this area.  Capitol Forest alone is 91,650 acres  (166 miles of single track and 575 miles of road)  And the you move into the thousands of miles of the Olympic National Forest.  I think it is almost by accident when the remains of a person are found in these areas.  Someone posted some areial shots of the area awhile back which I will try to find and bring forward  - that will sort of give you a visual of what searchers are dealing with.

Scandi
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1838 on: August 18, 2009, 03:23:28 PM »

What a HELLO cute little Monkey, and thanks Sherip.  There is a local poster who has a niggling thought she could be off a logging road between McCleary and Shelton.  I just don't know if LE would search these old roads without some specific reason in following up a lead.  It would be a real time burner.

I do know there will be some open areas off those roads, as Chantrelle's grow on a specific slope that lies in a specific direction and there is some sunlight that is needed for them to grow.  The spot has to meet every requirement or they don't grow there.  Those woods are a great spot to pick these mushrooms at the right time of year.

See ya tonight!
sherip
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1839 on: August 18, 2009, 04:53:48 PM »

What a HELLO cute little Monkey, and thanks Sherip.  There is a local poster who has a niggling thought she could be off a logging road between McCleary and Shelton.  I just don't know if LE would search these old roads without some specific reason in following up a lead.  It would be a real time burner.

I do know there will be some open areas off those roads, as Chantrelle's grow on a specific slope that lies in a specific direction and there is some sunlight that is needed for them to grow.  The spot has to meet every requirement or they don't grow there.  Those woods are a great spot to pick these mushrooms at the right time of year.

See ya tonight!

Do you know why that person would not search themselves if they know the area?  I am close enough to give it a shot if you have some specifics on where to go.....I just really, really hope that it is bad information, finding something would be horrible -  You can get my email information from klaas to contact me directly if you would like.  (I have picked chantrelle's before so I do know what type of area you are talking about.)
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.