March 18, 2024, 10:18:06 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lindsey Baum #3 7/28/09 - 8/26/09  (Read 513337 times)
Jademoff
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1860 on: August 19, 2009, 12:50:33 PM »

I can see an image. I’m seeing it as if I’m looking up at it from a wooded area and the image keeps changing… a tower? A satellite? And then something that sound like Seattle. Those swirly things may be spinning or vibrating??

are there Washington monkeys that know if windmills are in the area??

A water tower even. The one in Elma is located up at the top of Strawberry Hill in the middle of some woods too. Wonder if the areas have been checked.
MonkeyinSC
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1861 on: August 19, 2009, 01:14:28 PM »

I can see an image. I’m seeing it as if I’m looking up at it from a wooded area and the image keeps changing… a tower? A satellite? And then something that sound like Seattle. Those swirly things may be spinning or vibrating??

A water tower even. The one in Elma is located up at the top of Strawberry Hill in the middle of some woods too. Wonder if the areas have been checked.

I found an old post from Scandi... 7/27/09 in LB thread #2, post #1645:
"I also asked about the Water Tower in McCleary in the SE section of town.  He basically said if anything had been done to breech the water tower they would have known about it as the water pressure would change.  He said they know it was not breeched as nothing has shown up on the guages"(D-OH...sorry, still learning here...I'm not sure how to quote an old post inside of a new post....)
A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1862 on: August 19, 2009, 01:17:08 PM »

SCANDI - I asked Skye (know as Double decker here, or DD about the logging lead and she wrote this below and this is the only way I have to contact you.)

OT for SCANDI
but I do have someone info for scandi from someone who said they could answer some questions being asked, can you tell her. someone wants to pass some info to her, I guess about something they saw her asking.

ps they just got ahold of me today to tell me they wanted to pass some info to scandi

Her website addy is:  http://truecrime.forums-free.com/    or you can send me an email ( my addy is in profile and I can get a message to her that way.)

Sorry again for the OT monkeys - lets get some answers for Lindsey! 

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1863 on: August 19, 2009, 01:20:01 PM »

SCANDI - I asked Skye (know as Double decker here, or DD about the logging lead and she wrote this below and this is the only way I have to contact you.)

OT for SCANDI
but I do have someone info for scandi from someone who said they could answer some questions being asked, can you tell her. someone wants to pass some info to her, I guess about something they saw her asking.

ps they just got ahold of me today to tell me they wanted to pass some info to scandi

Her website addy is:  http://truecrime.forums-free.com/    or you can send me an email ( my addy is in profile and I can get a message to her that way.)

Very interesting, please let's get some answers for Lindsey  an angelic monkey
crazybabyborg
« Reply #1864 on: August 19, 2009, 01:30:43 PM »

OT for SCANDI

Very interesting, please let's get some answers for Lindsey  an angelic monkey

Hi Monkeys!

I keep hoping something will break in this case. Yes, I keep praying for answers that will lead to Lindsey! 
Edward
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1865 on: August 19, 2009, 01:34:04 PM »

Sabrina Rasmussen was 11 Tacoma Washington.. May 31 2000

Normally, her mom would have given her a ride to school. But the family car had been stolen days earlier, so Rasmussen set out to walk the six blocks from her home to Gault Middle School in Tacoma.

She started walking with a friend, but when the friend took a shortcut, Rasmussen was left alone.

That's when her abductor swooped in. Rasmussen sprinted from the man who jumped out of the pickup, but with her black-and-pink backpack weighing down her 4-foot-3 frame, she could hear the sound of his jingling keys growing louder. She screamed and he gagged her with his hand.

Police say Adhahn pushed Rasmussen against the truck's gray interior.

About 8 a.m., the two arrived at the Fort Lewis woods. He told her he wouldn't kill her.

"I was like, 'OK, whatever,'" Rasmussen recalled thinking. "Just hurry up. Do it. Get it over with."

When her attacker finished, she heard a lighter spark his cigarette. She asked if he was going to set her on fire. As his truck started, she pleaded for him not to run her over, though Rasmussen was sure he would.

Then he drove away.

"It was silent," she said. "That was it."

Then he found his nexyt victim....

A 12-year-old Tacoma girl named Zina Linnik had been abducted from behind her home during a July 4 neighborhood fireworks display.
The culprit "Adhahn" had guided detectives to the body.

Sabrina Rasmussen
"That could have been me at 11 years old," Rasmussen said in an interview at her mother's Tacoma-area home. "I'm pretty lucky to be alive today."
She identified him as her attacker..

http://www.seattlepi.com/local/326224_sabrina03.html

Edward
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1866 on: August 19, 2009, 01:37:08 PM »

She cried as she told Avriett how Joseph Edward Duncan III shot her brother in the stomach at a campsite, then shot him again in the head and burned the body.
“He’s killed way a lot more people that you don’t even know about,” Shasta told the officer. “He killed Dylan.”

The testimony came on the second day of the sentencing hearing for Duncan, 45, who faces either life in prison or death. The convicted pedophile from Tacoma, Washington, pleaded guilty in December to 10 federal charges related to the kidnapping of Shasta and Dylan.

http://ac360.blogs.cnn.com/2008/08/15/abducted-girl-describes-brothers-murder/
mvdswaluw
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1867 on: August 19, 2009, 01:46:28 PM »

Hello, I'm new here. Just got my account approved yesterday. I've been the Lindsey-threads for a few weeks now.

Today I've found these words from Kara on her myspace account. http://blogs.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.ListAll&friendId=224168248.
I've read that a lot of you have unanswered questions. This seems an option to get some answers...

I've also had a short email conversation with klaasend that I would like to share in case local LE reads these pages.
For now I'm just interested in the Lindsey Baum case. Don't know why, but it's on my mind 24/7. Maybe because she looks a bit like my three year old daughter.

The day I subscribe, or tried to, I wanted to post something. Beeing a radio planner for the public safety communications network, I easily spot antenna's (even from above). I know that from so called CDR's (call detailed records), it is possible to see what handheld has been close to a particular base station (even if no call was made). The parking lot between Lindsey's home and the gas station draws my attention. If I would have to walk the route Lindsey should have, I would take the shortest route and would walk trough the gas station and straight trough the parking lot. With the view blocked by trees and bushes in any direction except east, this parking lot seems a perfect place to quickly pull someone into a car and drive of. The gas station seems to have some antennas in a pole right behind the station. So if someone with a handheld has taken Lindsey from the area surrounding the gas station, and was carrying a cellphone he probably was registered at that basestation. As base stations have a limited service area, he would have registered to an other base station as he would travel out of town with Lindsey.

So all cellphones registered at the site that gives coverage to the parking lot, that have moved from there around the time Lindsey went missing, might belong to who took her... Just ask telephone operators to look into this and pass any findings to LE.

Looking at JVK's pictures of the Shell station. I see I've made a mistake. The pole behind the Shell station has transformers in it and no antennas. However the theory is still valid.

Milan.
Haddie McFaddies Mom
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1868 on: August 19, 2009, 01:49:06 PM »

"I also asked about the Water Tower in McCleary in the SE section of town.  He basically said if anything had been done to breech the water tower they would have known about it as the water pressure would change.  He said they know it was not breeched as nothing has shown up on the guages"(D-OH...sorry, still learning here...I'm not sure how to quote an old post inside of a new post....)

Nice job MonkeyinSC ~ and welcome!  I was going to post that I recalled Scandi being all over this, but you were right on it ~

Edward
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1869 on: August 19, 2009, 01:54:31 PM »

Child preditors sometimes keep there victims alive..

If Lindsey is not a threat he may have kept her alive.. and she would be under his control unless somebody spots her, possibly living in some out of the way enviorment in the wilderness.

With prosecutors expected to file charges soon against a nomadic homeless couple in the disappearance of Elizabeth Smart, her family waged a concerted effort today to portray her as having been incapable of escape during months of wandering streets and canyons almost within sight of her home.

Responding to increasingly direct questions about what happened to Elizabeth, now 15, after she was taken at knifepoint from her bed on June 5, relatives attending a church service this morning took pains to explain that, while they had not pressed Elizabeth for details, they were certain she had been left brainwashed by the man she knew as Emmanuel.

''She had no ability to control her life,'' Charles Smart, her paternal grandfather and a retired heart surgeon, told the congregation at a packed Mormon church near the Smart home. ''She was completely controlled by Emmanuel.''

You just do not know if she is alive or not..

Even though these cases exist of victims being alive .. It is rare and most of the time the victim has been murdered.

Haddie McFaddies Mom
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1870 on: August 19, 2009, 01:54:47 PM »

Hello, I'm new here. Just got my account approved yesterday. I've been the Lindsey-threads for a few weeks now.

Today I've found these words from Kara on her myspace account. http://blogs.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.ListAll&friendId=224168248.
I've read that a lot of you have unanswered questions. This seems an option to get some answers...

I've also had a short email conversation with klaasend that I would like to share in case local LE reads these pages.
For now I'm just interested in the Lindsey Baum case. Don't know why, but it's on my mind 24/7. Maybe because she looks a bit like my three year old daughter.

The day I subscribe, or tried to, I wanted to post something. Beeing a radio planner for the public safety communications network, I easily spot antenna's (even from above). I know that from so called CDR's (call detailed records), it is possible to see what handheld has been close to a particular base station (even if no call was made). The parking lot between Lindsey's home and the gas station draws my attention. If I would have to walk the route Lindsey should have, I would take the shortest route and would walk trough the gas station and straight trough the parking lot. With the view blocked by trees and bushes in any direction except east, this parking lot seems a perfect place to quickly pull someone into a car and drive of. The gas station seems to have some antennas in a pole right behind the station. So if someone with a handheld has taken Lindsey from the area surrounding the gas station, and was carrying a cellphone he probably was registered at that basestation. As base stations have a limited service area, he would have registered to an other base station as he would travel out of town with Lindsey.

So all cellphones registered at the site that gives coverage to the parking lot, that have moved from there around the time Lindsey went missing, might belong to who took her... Just ask telephone operators to look into this and pass any findings to LE.

Looking at JVK's pictures of the Shell station. I see I've made a mistake. The pole behind the Shell station has transformers in it and no antennas. However the theory is still valid.

Milan.

Great first post Milan! Very interesting.
 Waving hello & welcome to you too! 
Edward
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1871 on: August 19, 2009, 02:01:38 PM »

If somebody suggested that she was put into a water tower.. That would not happen as the water test samples would show it. water companies have to test water all the time..

Septic tanks on the other hand have been used many times over the years..
In a wilderness environment her body would be placed within a hundred yards of a road, like a logging road that is rarely traveled.. Someplace where the culprit could feel safe in parking.
If the ground is soft she could be buried or something put on top of the body like rocks or even tree debris.
Edward
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1872 on: August 19, 2009, 03:12:02 PM »

I had posted a few months ago an article of a little girl who was abducted and raped and the culprit buried her.. unknowing to him she was alive and unburied herself and stepped out and some others came across her and of course the culprit was arrested..
It happened in northern California or Oregon and or possible Washington no more then 6 months ago..

I can't find that article..

But it would show further Mindset, behavior and habit of culprits that abduct children.

MonkeyinSC
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1873 on: August 19, 2009, 04:13:27 PM »

Nice job MonkeyinSC ~ and welcome!  I was going to post that I recalled Scandi being all over this, but you were right on it ~

Thank you for the welcome..!  and... awww shucks  Embarassed. Trying not to post too quickly in fear of making a fool of myself in front of all you Expert Monkey Sleuths !
JessStar
Monkey Junky

Please Help Find Justice for Nevaeh

« Reply #1874 on: August 19, 2009, 04:19:58 PM »

I had posted a few months ago an article of a little girl who was abducted and raped and the culprit buried her.. unknowing to him she was alive and unburied herself and stepped out and some others came across her and of course the culprit was arrested..
It happened in northern California or Oregon and or possible Washington no more then 6 months ago..

But it would show further Mindset, behavior and habit of culprits that abduct children.

Edward, that was one of the most heartbreaking stories I ever heard.  As I recall, they caught the guy that did it.  The little girl was found by mining men who were scouting a mine.  She was found shivering in the bushes.  They spotted her when they saw the bushes shaking.  If I recall correctly, the perp's car was in the area, and that's how they caught him.  I believe her story is in the Missing/Found Safe forum, or perhaps the Crimes Against Children Forum.  But I know it's here, because I think I'm the one that started the thread.  Smile

JessStar
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1875 on: August 19, 2009, 04:23:13 PM »

Edward, that was one of the most heartbreaking stories I ever heard.  As I recall, they caught the guy that did it.  The little girl was found by mining men who were scouting a mine.  She was found shivering in the bushes.  They spotted her when they saw the bushes shaking.  If I recall correctly, the perp's car was in the area, and that's how they caught him.  I believe her story is in the Missing/Found Safe forum, or perhaps the Crimes Against Children Forum.  But I know it's here, because I think I'm the one that started the thread.  Smile

Here it is:  http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5095.0

This poor little girl was only 3 years old.         

JessStar
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1876 on: August 19, 2009, 05:06:48 PM »

I think people are tired of this crap, and tired of slaps on the wrists.  This makes how many similar stories of late?

KTXL
Suspected Predator Beaten
FOX40 News

25-year old Christopher Guzman was booked into the Sacramento County Jail after allegedly using a social networking site to lure a 14-year-old girl to Garcia Bend Park.

Police say despite telling the young girls family not to get involved, they went to the park to meet Guzman.

Guzman's lawyer Eric Hintz said, "This group, whoever they are took it upon themselves and there was many of them, to drag my client out of the car and beat him badly. They had knives, they had crescent wrenches, they had mace."

The family detained Guzman until police arrived and took him into custody. His bail is set at 200-thousand dollars.

Sgt. Norm Leong of the Sacramento Police Department said, "we never recommend that people take the law into their own hands for this exact reason. Someone could have gotten hurt including the victims."

Guzman's lawyer said he didn't know the young girl's age and has no prior criminal history. He said, "I want to see law enforcement get involved and properly evaluate what, if any, crime has occurred."

Police said they are still interviewing the family involved in the assault to see if there will be any charges filed. Guzman will be in court Wednesday afternoon for his arraignment.

Copyright © 2009, KTXL-TV

http://www.fox40.com/news/headlines/ktxl-tv-suspectedpredatorbeaten,0,3133665.story

Edward
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1877 on: August 19, 2009, 05:39:51 PM »

Had the family invited me I would have joined them.. 
She is 14 and he is.. 25 years old 
They are hero's in my book.

The south or the border population has a thing with very young girls.. and young girls like to tease for attention..

Here is a case of an 11 year old girl who leaves a note and takes off with a mexican national..
then an amber alert was issued ..

http://missingexploited.com/2009/01/25/amber-alert-11-year-old-iridian-julissa-rodriguez-missing-in-tyler-tx-since-12409-with-23-year-old-enrique-vasquez-update-found-safe/

then at some point she calls home from mexico and is brought home..
http://www.ksla.com/Global/story.asp?S=9766794

The male has never been found..

It is Machismo behavior.. They Desire young girls.. For various reasons..

If Lindsey was teasing on the internet, one of these idiots could have showd up for her..
Edward
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1878 on: August 19, 2009, 05:52:17 PM »

Thanks for posting the link and the article on the 3 year old girl in Yreka..

Here is some updated info on that case..

http://www.dreamindemon.com/2009/03/04/kody-kaplon-helped-himself/

http://www.theweeklyvice.com/2009/03/kody-kaplon-california-man-jailed-after.html
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #1879 on: August 19, 2009, 05:55:47 PM »

I'm still curious about the youth group that was meeting and then had their meetings cancelled.  Are they having them now?  Possibly these kids know something.  Just wondering as they seem a little older than Lindsey and her friends.
Yikes,I don't recall a youth group meeting?

snipped from July:
they THINK the services they have stopped are:
Saturday night
Sunday Night
Wednesday Night
AND THE YOUTH GROUP which was on FRIDAY nights

Thank you Sister
Was this group meeting in McCleary or Elma?

You're welcome and good morning.
Northwest Life Center
215 N. 3rd street
Elma, Wa   
There is quite a bit of information about this church in the Weird & Strange thread.  I haven't heard if the pastor Roundtree has come back from Missouri yet.
Thanks Sister.I remember that church now.I wonder if pastor Roundtree is connected to the Round...something restaurant in McCleary......

KarmaR, I don't think so.  It is:
Rounders
202 W Simpson Ave
McCleary, WA 98557

restuarant
Ahh,thanks again.

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.