March 19, 2024, 12:32:17 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lindsey Baum #3 7/28/09 - 8/26/09  (Read 513356 times)
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #1920 on: August 23, 2009, 07:04:55 PM »

Welcome back Janet
Happy to hear you had a good time.

Thanks Karma.

an angelic monkey

It really is "a small world after all".  I met up with a former co-worker in line for one of the rides ... a former co-worker I have not spoken to in almost a year.  Procrastination is a very bad thing.  Anyways ... she returned from her California/Oregon Coast trip on Friday and ... we met for lunch yesterday and ... caught up on the events in our lives over the past year.  Her life has been so much more exciting than mine.

I may break that cycle and bungie jump along with my nephew when I take a trip over to Vancouver Island next week.

Then again I may not.

I hope Monkeys all had a good day.

Janet
lol...yikes on the bungie jumping.   

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #1921 on: August 23, 2009, 07:06:08 PM »

My prayers will be upholding the search effort next Friday.  If God deems that the timing is right ... answers will be forthcoming regarding the disappearance of this precious little girl.

Janet

Amen
I'm praying and hoping for a huge turnout of people looking for Lindsey and I'm praying they find her.

an angelic monkey

Karma Is Coming

mamacrazy30
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1922 on: August 23, 2009, 07:55:27 PM »

My prayers will be upholding the search effort next Friday.  If God deems that the timing is right ... answers will be forthcoming regarding the disappearance of this precious little girl.

Janet

Amen
I'm praying and hoping for a huge turnout of people looking for Lindsey and I'm praying they find her.

an angelic monkey
an angelic monkey

OMG  thats soooo Anthony.  (credits to miss Mae)
Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1923 on: August 23, 2009, 08:29:34 PM »

Janet

I have chosen to skip over your comments as we are not in agreement on most things.  But this statement is ludicrous . . . because what you are saying is that for all the missing children, missing adults, unsolved murders, unsolved rapes and other crimes, etc.(the hundreds found on this board alone) -- the reason the answers are not forthcoming is because the timing isn't right.  What kind of God is that?
Never mind, please don't answer me at all. 
Just wanted others reading to know that is not the God I know, love, and serve.

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1924 on: August 23, 2009, 08:35:32 PM »

Maddie McFaddies Mom

The confirmed sighting of Lindsey on 5th Street was two block further along the Maple Street route from where Michaela Kampen's last sighting of Lindsey on 7th Street.  According to the map ... this would imply that Lindsey would have had to backtrack along Maple Street if she made the decision or was forced to take the 6th Street route when she was just a short distance from her home.

I tend to believe that this little girl made it as far as the Shell Station and ... then something bad happened.  I could be wrong.

Janet

++++++++

THE BIKE

ABC News - June 30, 2009

Baum said she last saw her daughter when Lindsey, along with her 12-year-old brother, Josh, headed out to Lindsey's friend's house in hopes she could get permission to spend the night at the Baum's house.  Baum said her children began squabbling over the use of Josh's bike on the way there and were stopped by a family friend who sent Josh home to end the argument. Lindsey continued on to her friend's house.

http://abcnews.go.com/US/story?id=7966924&page=1

KARA KAMPEN - IN HER OWN WORDS

Kara Kampen:
  The conversation was apparently quite short and consisted of little more then a "Josh you need to go home" Josh trying to explain what was going on and the girls asking the lady to tell Josh to go home again.   

Kara Kampen:  Josh had gotten into so many spats that honestly were in a large part things he did not start but because he was the oldest he was the one who got in trouble. I've set down kids I've never met before to have a talk with them because I heard that they were antagonizing him to see if he'd blow up.

The Daily World - July 3, 2009

Kampen said she has replayed that Friday evening in her head over and over. So has her daughter, Michaela, 10, who spent the day swimming with Lindsey. They walked together with Josh Baum, 13, to the Kampen house. But halfway there, Michaela said they teased Josh, getting under his skin ...

http://**/articles/2009/07/03/local_news/doc4a4e415cdb51d302573546.txt

DID JOSH GO HOME AS INSTRUCTED?

Quote from: Northern Rose on July 08, 2009, 03:51:16 PM

Bike was left behind Shell, fight took place on Maple where neighbour sent Josh away.

Where did he go from there? 
Who picked up the bike as it was left at the Shell?
Did he go straight home and was anyone there?
Was he home at 9:15 - 9:30?

KaraK
Re: Lindsey Baum, 10y missing from McCleary, WA 6/26/09
« Reply #1653 on: July 08, 2009, 08:48:14 PM »

1) I can't answer the first one because I was told he went home but was not there myself.
2) The bike stayed at the Shell station. It was not picked up until 2 to 3 days after.
3) Josh's mom was home but again for the same reason as 1 I can not factually say he went straight home.
4) ?

Also ... Undersheriff Rick Scott was quoted in the media as claiming that tracking dogs never picked up Lindsey Baum's scent.

Janet

+++++

KOMO News - June 28, 2009

A wide-ranging search was launched early Saturday in the town and the surrounding forests. The town was criss-crossed three times, but not a trace of Lindsey has been found. Even bloodhounds failed to pick up her scent.

http://www.komonews.com/news/local/49383897.html

The Daily World - July 2, 2009

Scott said authorities have run into several dead ends with almost no signs of the 4-foot-9, brown-haired girl, who was last spotted wearing a blue pullover shirt and blue jeans.

“I don’t know anything more than I knew Saturday afternoon,” he said, “but I’m not willing to admit that I know anything less.”

Scott said bloodhounds traced the route Lindsey took early on from the friend’s house to her own home, but didn’t find any scent. And in places where Lindsey once played — parks and by the creek — Lindsey’s scent has been vanishing.

The loss of scent could be a combination of factors — the heat on the sidewalk could have dissipated it for instance, he said.

http://**/articles/2009/07/02/local_news/doc4a4cf43c1b1dd881132403.txt

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
mamacrazy30
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1925 on: August 23, 2009, 08:53:28 PM »

Janet

I have chosen to skip over your comments as we are not in agreement on most things.  But this statement is ludicrous . . . because what you are saying is that for all the missing children, missing adults, unsolved murders, unsolved rapes and other crimes, etc.(the hundreds found on this board alone) -- the reason the answers are not forthcoming is because the timing isn't right.  What kind of God is that?
sister....
iirc it was an adm. or mod. that coined the phrase that the missing will be found/get justice on Gods time, not ours.  please.... an angelic monkey

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1926 on: August 23, 2009, 10:11:43 PM »

[
If next Friday's search for this precious little girl ... a search which I will uphold in prayer ... does not reveal the answers my heart desires ... I will be disappointed.  However ... when all is said and done I will stand on the promise of my Heavenly Father ... that answers will be forthcoming in His perfect timing.  Something akin to a relationship that a young child has with his Earthly father ... a relationship built on love ... a relationship built on faith ... a relationship built on trust.

Janet

+++++++

Isaiah 40:31 NKJV
But those who wait on the LORD
Shall renew their strength;
They shall mount up with wings like eagles,
They shall run and not be weary,
They shall walk and not faint.

Galatians 6:9
Let us not become weary in doing good, for at the proper time we will reap a harvest if we do not give up.

Isaiah 55:8-9
My thoughts are not your thoughts, nor are your ways My ways,' says the Lord.
'For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are My ways higher than your ways,
And My thoughts than your thoughts.

Philippians 4:6-7
Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. And the peace of God, which passes all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.

Romans 8:28
And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1927 on: August 23, 2009, 10:12:16 PM »

Janet

sister....
iirc it was an adm. or mod. that coined the phrase that the missing will be found/get justice on Gods time, not ours.  please.... an angelic monkey

All prayers are needed to bring Lindsey home.  My apologies to all.

JessStar
Monkey Junky

Please Help Find Justice for Nevaeh

« Reply #1928 on: August 23, 2009, 10:29:45 PM »

I spoke with the woman from Laura Recovery Center on Friday. She's afraid that people in the area are "starting to forget."  Donations are slow coming in, as are volunteer sign ups. Please, if you are from the McCleary area, do everything you can to publicize this search and mobilize people. I live over 3000 miles away, so I can only do what's feasible from that distance.
Wink

Prayers for Lindsey, may the Lord shine His light on you little girl.

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1929 on: August 23, 2009, 10:48:22 PM »

I spoke with the woman from Laura Recovery Center on Friday. She's afraid that people in the area are "starting to forget."  Donations are slow coming in, as are volunteer sign ups. Please, if you are from the McCleary area, do everything you can to publicize this search and mobilize people. I live over 3000 miles away, so I can only do what's feasible from that distance.
Wink

Thank you JessStar.

an angelic monkey

Janet

_____

crazybabyborg
« Reply #1930 on: August 23, 2009, 11:42:55 PM »

Wink

It looks like we need a miracle here. My prayers join you all in hopes that Lindsey will be found. 
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #1931 on: August 24, 2009, 06:35:48 PM »

New: Lindsey Baum blog

Letter to Lindsey from Mommy

http://findlindseybaum.blogspot.com/search?updated-min=2009-01-01T00%3A00%3A00-08%3A00&updated-max=2010-01-01T00%3A00%3A00-08%3A00&max-results=8

Karma Is Coming

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1932 on: August 24, 2009, 06:39:41 PM »

How sad, it just seems like this is cold, hopefully something will happen soon. She just couldn't have disappeared into thin air so close to her home. I still believe someone saw something.
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #1933 on: August 24, 2009, 07:03:16 PM »

How sad, it just seems like this is cold, hopefully something will happen soon. She just couldn't have disappeared into thin air so close to her home. I still believe someone saw something.
I agree and I'm hoping and praying that something/anything comes out of this coming weekends search.

Karma Is Coming

mamacrazy30
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1934 on: August 25, 2009, 10:37:37 PM »

still thinking about you Lindsey and wonder where you are an angelic monkey

KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #1935 on: August 26, 2009, 09:57:13 AM »

MikeB from WS took a lot more great images from his fly overs of McCleary.
MikeB put the images on Flickr and asks that anyone viewing his images please:
Click on small image then click on the map link and images will show up on the map.MikeB asks that anyone having time to please look very closely at the images with water for anything(or a body)that could have gotten snagged on something in the waters.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/7814456@N08/sets/72157622145620046/

Karma Is Coming

KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #1936 on: August 26, 2009, 10:10:15 AM »

New~Lindsey Baum~Missing Child  MySpace

Has quite a few new pictures of Lindsey

http://profile.myspace.com/493197730

http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewAlbums&friendID=493197730

Karma Is Coming

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1937 on: August 26, 2009, 02:07:07 PM »

I cannot comprehend why LE is not prepared to underwrite the costs associated with office space and related office supplies in regards to the upcoming search for Lindsey Baum.

A little girl is missing and ... the silence from LE does not make sense!

IMO

Janet

+++++

National group organizing effort for Lindsey Baum
Friday, August 21, 2009 12:12 PM PDT

The Daily World

National missing child assistance organizations plan to host a community meeting and coordinate new search efforts next week for 11-year-old Lindsey Baum, who disappeared from McCleary in late June.

The KlaasKIDS Foundation and the Laura Recovery Center plan to hold a community meeting at 7 p.m. Aug. 27, at the McCleary Community Center on Simpson Avenue to launch the new effort.

Weekend search

The meeting will address resources available through the organizations and plans for a new search of the McCleary area over the weekend.

A KlaasKIDS news release said all search volunteers must be at least 18 years old with photo identification. Volunteers for the weekend search should dress for the weather, including long pants and sturdy shoes.

Baum disappeared on June 26 while walking a short distance home from her friend’s house late in the evening. The 4-foot-9, brown-haired girl was wearing a light blue hooded shirt and jeans at the time.

Despite a massive search from multiple law enforcement agencies, investigators have found no evidence explaining her disappearance.

The organizations stated they hope local businesses or families can donate bottled water, office supplies or copying facilities. For information on making donations, call the Laura Recovery Center at 1-866-898-5723.

Law enforcement officials are asking anyone who might have any information about the whereabouts of Lindsey Baum to come forward with tips. Tips can be made by phone at 1-866-915-8299 or via e-mail at soadmin@co.grays-harbor.wa.us.

http://**/article...f965630864.txt

_____

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1938 on: August 26, 2009, 02:18:27 PM »

Thanks Karma 
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #1939 on: August 26, 2009, 04:17:32 PM »

BUMP

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.