March 19, 2024, 02:05:56 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lindsey Baum #3 7/28/09 - 8/26/09  (Read 513383 times)
KimC
Scared Monkey

« Reply #20 on: July 29, 2009, 09:02:32 AM »

adam is tied to these through the same phone number

YAKIMA, WA
KENNESAW, GA
COLUMBIA, MD
VIENNA, VA
CHATTANOOGA, TN
TAMPA, FL
CARRSVILLE, KY
BERRIEN SPRINGS, MI

Possible Relatives:

PATTERSON, GEOFFREY E (Age 44)
PATTERSON, GARY B (Age 71)

YAKIMA, WA
LIND, WA
PASCO, WA
GRANDVIEW, WA   

KENNESAW, GA
YAKIMA, WA
CHATTANOOGA, TN
COLUMBIA, MD
VIENNA, VA
READING, PA
SILVER SPRING, MD
TAMPA, FL
BERRIEN SPRINGS, MI
CARRSVILLE, KY

Possible Relatives:

PATTERSON, ALICIA W (Age 44)
PATTERSON, GARY B (Age 71)
PATTERSON, RACHEL KATHRYN (Age 69)

Pasco, Washington?  Karl S. Goering, possibly?

I'm going to throw this out here for speculation.

What if Adam Lee Campbell did not create his own MS pages.  What if Adam Lee Campbell did not create this adamcampbell65@yahoo.com email address that is associated with this email address?  What if someone else, wanting to thwart attention away from himself, created all this as a diversion? This has been my theory all along.  Perhaps this is someone who Adam met in jail or someone who was not in jail but had knowledge or contact with him.  Perhaps through some sort of prison outreach?  We've talked about this before.  Elma?  What are some of the activities of the Evergreen Christian Community Church in McCleary? 

Perhaps, as you say, the people in McCleary are not saying what they know ?? Perhaps this is because the answer is right in front of their faces?   
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #21 on: July 29, 2009, 10:02:42 AM »

Please say a prayer and light a candle for Lindsey, that she will be found.
http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/candles.cfm?l=eng&gi=FLB

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #22 on: July 29, 2009, 10:07:21 AM »

Good morning Monkeys

They may be searching again today.

Fresh eyes join search for missing girl.....

http://www.komonews.com/news/local/51941307.html

Thanks Karma.

One month too late.  IMO.

In the process of elimination ... homes and property within that two block stretch from home where Lindsey was witnessed by a neighbour should have been searched at the getgo.  Residents should of been considered persons of interest and brought in for questioning.

In the process of elimination ... the home and property of Melissa Baum should have been search at the getgo.  When you consider the revealed dynamics encompassing Lindsey's brother ... Josh Baum should have been considered a person of interest and brought in for questioning.

In the process of elimination ... the home and property of Wayne Watnee should have been searched at the getgo.  When you consider where this man resides in relation to the the Baum residence and ... his connection to both Linsey and Josh ... this man should have been considered a person of interest and brought in for questioning.

It is my prayer that behind the scenes the respective questionings and searches did take place and ... were not reported.

Janet

++++++

Fresh eyes join search for missing girl
Story Published: Jul 28, 2009 at 5:55 PM PDT
Story Updated: Jul 28, 2009 at 6:15 PM PDT

By Luke Duecy  Watch the story MCCLEARY, Wash. -- It's been more than a month since Lindsey Baum disappeared while walking home from a friend's house, but investigators are not giving up.

On Tuesday, detectives from Pierce County joined the search, hoping to turn up new leads or tips in the case.

They searched homes, trash cans and crawl spaces near where Lindsey was last seen, and cadaver-sniffing dogs were also brought in to comb the area

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #23 on: July 29, 2009, 10:10:24 AM »

Ockham's Razor

You must never fail to adopt the simplest idea as your working hypothesis. If necessity demands, you can dump it later when you have more data, but only because it is no longer the simplest idea" or "entities should not be multiplied beyond necessity

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #24 on: July 29, 2009, 10:11:49 AM »

Ockham's Razor

You must never fail to adopt the simplest idea as your working hypothesis. If necessity demands, you can dump it later when you have more data, but only because it is no longer the simplest idea" or "entities should not be multiplied beyond necessity

sunshine12
Monkey Junky

« Reply #25 on: July 29, 2009, 10:37:03 AM »

Ockham's Razor

i agree, i really enjoy reading your posts and i really like when you remind us of the ockham's razor!  i will be very suprised if they don't find something within the mccleary town limits
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #26 on: July 29, 2009, 10:52:22 AM »

Ockham's Razor

You know I agree with you on this. The answer to this is not going to be complicated. The simplest questions have to be answered first, and then move out in concentric circles to a more far reaching investigation. This seems not to have been done, and much time has already been wasted with days of no searching or investigation. 

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #27 on: July 29, 2009, 11:08:57 AM »

Ockham's Razor

You know I agree with you on this. The answer to this is not going to be complicated. The simplest questions have to be answered first, and then move out in concentric circles to a more far reaching investigation. This seems not to have been done, and much time has already been wasted with days of no searching or investigation

I agree.

Is it incompetence or ...

Janet

_____

rebelgirl901
Scared Monkey

« Reply #28 on: July 29, 2009, 12:10:03 PM »

Ockham's Razor

You know I agree with you on this. The answer to this is not going to be complicated. The simplest questions have to be answered first, and then move out in concentric circles to a more far reaching investigation. This seems not to have been done, and much time has already been wasted with days of no searching or investigation

I agree.

Janet

Either these are the most inept l.e. in the state OR they already have an idea what happened to Lindsey and are not saying OR they are covering for someone.  Which is it? I don't know.

This is just crazy.  She did not vanish without a trace.  If the dogs did not pick up a scent, they need to get new dogs.  These dogs are trained for this kind of thing.  There has to be a scent.  They are not telling what they know.  IMO

Justice 4 Natalee/Justice 4 Caylee<br /><br />Where is Lindsey Baum
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #29 on: July 29, 2009, 12:17:17 PM »

Reader comments:

Misha2  ·  31 minutes ago

There is a little boy missing out in Boise,Idaho. His name is Robert Manwill. Does anyone out there believe that they might be connected? Robert went missing on Friday July 24,2009 and Lindsey went missing on June 26,2009 it was also a Friday.The authorities are checking along Interstate 84 and it runs all the way into Clark County,Washington.I hope and pray that both children will be found.

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #30 on: July 29, 2009, 12:26:39 PM »

Reader comments:

Misha2  ·  31 minutes ago

There is a little boy missing out in Boise,Idaho. His name is Robert Manwill. Does anyone out there believe that they might be connected? Robert went missing on Friday July 24,2009 and Lindsey went missing on June 26,2009 it was also a Friday.The authorities are checking along Interstate 84 and it runs all the way into Clark County,Washington.I hope and pray that both children will be found.

I've been following the case of this little guy, and I personally don't think there is any connection.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #31 on: July 29, 2009, 12:27:57 PM »

Ockham's Razor

I agree.

Janet

Either these are the most inept l.e. in the state OR they already have an idea what happened to Lindsey and are not saying OR they are covering for someone.  Which is it? I don't know.

This is just crazy.  She did not vanish without a trace.  If the dogs did not pick up a scent, they need to get new dogs.  These dogs are trained for this kind of thing.  There has to be a scent.  They are not telling what they know.  IMO
I hope you are right, and LE is not telling what they know, otherwise I hate to say this, but it looks like a botched case right from the start.
sherip
Scared Monkey

« Reply #32 on: July 29, 2009, 12:44:04 PM »

I do not know how to bring posts from previous threads in to this one so if someone could help I'd appreciate it.  There is a photo of the Northwest Life Center in Elma under the "Weirdos Connected to the Churches and Strange Going ons"  Page 3

The church is "White" and the reader board says "he came to set the captives free"  Could this have anything to do with Adam Campbells messages?  Also, the reason I was looking there was at one point there was discussion of a SO ex police officer that was living up by Hood Canal - this was talked about when George Woodard and Michael Feezer were being looked at - does anyone remember who that person was or where that would be in all of this information?
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #33 on: July 29, 2009, 12:54:57 PM »

I do not know how to bring posts from previous threads in to this one so if someone could help I'd appreciate it.  There is a photo of the Northwest Life Center in Elma under the "Weirdos Connected to the Churches and Strange Going ons"  Page 3

The church is "White" and the reader board says "he came to set the captives free"  Could this have anything to do with Adam Campbells messages?  Also, the reason I was looking there was at one point there was discussion of a SO ex police officer that was living up by Hood Canal - this was talked about when George Woodard and Michael Feezer were being looked at - does anyone remember who that person was or where that would be in all of this information?

Is this what you wanted?

Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #34 on: July 29, 2009, 12:57:36 PM »

When a "Cold Case" detective takes a look at one of his cases, he goes right back to the VERY BEGINNING. This certainly seems like a cold case as no real movement has been made.

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #35 on: July 29, 2009, 12:58:56 PM »

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5683.40

This is the page that I got the picture I posted above.

doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #36 on: July 29, 2009, 01:09:56 PM »

from the above article
On Tuesday, detectives from Pierce County joined the search, hoping to turn up new leads or tips in the case.

They searched homes, trash cans and crawl spaces near where Lindsey was last seen, and cadaver-sniffing dogs were also brought in to comb the area

why if the feds have been there before, would they need the pierce county LE to turn up new leads?  hmmm  sounds like to me that pierce couty might have already had some leads and now they are involved in this case.  why would you just pick out some other county to come over to dig up leads.  Wouldn't that be saying that Grays Harbor County can't do the job, or the feds did not do the job? 

I don't believe they brought them in just because they wanted someone else to come find leads.  I personally really have to wonder if there is some tie to this case in Pierce County and now they are part of the case. 

Also we see from the above article they did have cadaver dogs there, IF the article got it right?  you just never know about the news..

To find me:
click the globe to the left, under my name
doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #37 on: July 29, 2009, 01:24:23 PM »

snip

What if Adam Lee Campbell did not create his own MS pages.  What if Adam Lee Campbell did not create this adamcampbell65@yahoo.com email address that is associated with this email address?  What if someone else, wanting to thwart attention away from himself, created all this as a diversion? This has been my theory all along.  Perhaps this is someone who Adam met in jail or someone who was not in jail but had knowledge or contact with him.  Perhaps through some sort of prison outreach?  We've talked about this before.  Elma?  What are some of the activities of the Evergreen Christian Community Church in McCleary? 

Perhaps, as you say, the people in McCleary are not saying what they know ?? Perhaps this is because the answer is right in front of their faces?   

I believe it is adam who is using that email account.  I do believe he is the one who posted the posts to lindsey's guestbook.  I have other info that just about sums that up for sure.  Now he might be posting what someone else is telling him to post, that is possible yes, and I had wondered that as well.  But for certain, that is ADAM talking on that email and the guestbook.  I'm pretty positive of that. So much so I will say I am 100% positive that is adam on that email.  He might be posting what someone else tells him to post, but it is him for sure.  I know this because I have more info than those 2 posts on her guestbook.  Which I can't post the other info on here.

now adam was convicted in 1995. he is 31, he would have been approx. 17 at the time. I wonder how long he went to jail, or prison, or did he get probation?  I honestly believe if he has connections to someone else it is out of the homeless community or some kind of place which houses the homeless or sex offenders.  IF that was him connected to someone who has lindsey, we could very well be looking for some homeless sex offender, but this person might have never been caught, therefore, is not in the system for sex offenses. 

On the other hand what if they were paid to go pick her up from someone?  that's a possibility.  And that could very well be why pierce county is involved.  but that is just a bunch of "what if's" about pierce county involvement.  It's a very possible "theory", one I will not discount at all, and one I am really wondering about.  I would guess adam might be the kind of person who could get talked into doing something really stupid!  just my take on him.

To find me:
doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #38 on: July 29, 2009, 01:25:11 PM »

grrr on above post.  I do not know how to snip and quote and post. ugh I always get it in the wrong place

To find me:
doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #39 on: July 29, 2009, 01:27:11 PM »

snip

KIMC

DOUBLEDECKER

I believe it is adam who is using that email account.  I do believe he is the one who posted the posts to lindsey's guestbook.  I have other info that just about sums that up for sure.  Now he might be posting what someone else is telling him to post, that is possible yes, and I had wondered that as well.  But for certain, that is ADAM talking on that email and the guestbook.  I'm pretty positive of that. So much so I will say I am 100% positive that is adam on that email.  He might be posting what someone else tells him to post, but it is him for sure.  I know this because I have more info than those 2 posts on her guestbook.  Which I can't post the other info on here.

now adam was convicted in 1995. he is 31, he would have been approx. 17 at the time. I wonder how long he went to jail, or prison, or did he get probation?  I honestly believe if he has connections to someone else it is out of the homeless community or some kind of place which houses the homeless or sex offenders.  IF that was him connected to someone who has lindsey, we could very well be looking for some homeless sex offender, but this person might have never been caught, therefore, is not in the system for sex offenses. 

On the other hand what if they were paid to go pick her up from someone?  that's a possibility.  And that could very well be why pierce county is involved.  but that is just a bunch of "what if's" about pierce county involvement.  It's a very possible "theory", one I will not discount at all, and one I am really wondering about.  I would guess adam might be the kind of person who could get talked into doing something really stupid!  just my take on him.

gee I have me saying what kimc said, and her saying what I said, let me edit to add who said what.

To find me:
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.