March 18, 2024, 10:26:23 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lindsey Baum #3 7/28/09 - 8/26/09  (Read 513339 times)
doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #200 on: July 30, 2009, 12:58:30 PM »

you know I just have to go ahead and say this. 

adam campbell said more than those two posts on lindsey's guestbook. 
and part of what he said was, as far as I can figure it out was:

man and woman hide in woods, at lake swimming, in a van, take stolen kids, etc. 
see this is what someone is doing.  does he suspect it?  does he KNOW about it?  but see he mentions the VAN too.  they are all over the dang place. 
  Very interesting, and he mentions VAN also, now I'm really thinking something is up with this. Does he say white van? And why is he saying this in a guestbook of a missing child, is really the big question I have.

he did not say this part in the guestbook. this was elsewhere.  and all he said about a VAN was in the middle of a sentence  where he mentions VAN, nothing more was said about a van other than this part. 

I know but in the State Law very wrong Man or Woman if who has have "Sexual offender Level" after take stolen Boys & Girls" hide bring go somewhere home or lots many tree hide, motel hide, Van hide, Lake Swimming hide

To find me:
click the globe to the left, under my name
doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #201 on: July 30, 2009, 01:02:56 PM »

see this is what someone is doing.  does he suspect it?  does he KNOW about it?  but see he mentions the VAN too.  they are all over the dang place. 

my initial thoughts in Amber's case were / was a VAN was used - from either New Mexico or Arizona with those state license plates....... it's easy to add in Washington now... I initially thought of migrant workers in construction, food service (vegetable pickers) and possibly vineyard day labors...

Originally, I thought of Arizona, New Mexico and California -

maybe it's time to check Oregon for related cases...possibly a five state crime spree / enterprise.

Rob, some of this has being going on for decades that I know of.  It spans the states I just posted, it is a wide circuit they make.  I have looked at this forever.  its a real mess and it involves white migrant workers also.  they pick fruit, work the forests, and the cotton gins in AZ on the off time, then head to florida, back to cali, then oregon or wash or both, sometimes into idaho/montana for cherries, then back to AZ. start all over again.  they can be mobile, work if they want or don't want with no record of anything, change cars everywhere they go, etc.  its an other world.  you would have to see it to understand it.  it's a whole sub-culture. 

To find me:
doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #202 on: July 30, 2009, 01:05:43 PM »

oh I should add, they change their names as often as they change there vehicles.  so they are very hard to track.  if they do not want to be found, you won't find them.

To find me:
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #203 on: July 30, 2009, 01:06:09 PM »

Very interesting, and he mentions VAN also, now I'm really thinking something is up with this. Does he say white van? And why is he saying this in a guestbook of a missing child, is really the big question I have.

emboldened a portion of doubledecker's post..

interesting that Adam Campbell seems to know underlying info... and un-related to these particular cases, but in the Maddy McCann case - Robert Murat KNEW about the local pedo ring in Praia Da Luz - and told the police and was arrested... and his main associate and business partner - Sergei Malinka - was caught in the act of wiping out several 500 gig hard drives as the police kicked in his door...Malinka was a computer expert from Russia.

Now how do SO's or alleged SO's know these things unless they are peripherally connected - I don't believe in coincidences.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #204 on: July 30, 2009, 01:11:36 PM »

emboldened a portion of doubledecker's post..

interesting that Adam Campbell seems to know underlying info... and un-related to these particular cases, but in the Maddy McCann case - Robert Murat KNEW about the local pedo ring in Praia Da Luz - and told the police and was arrested... and his main associate and business partner - Sergei Malinka - was caught in the act of wiping out several 500 gig hard drives as the police kicked in his door...Malinka was a computer expert from Russia.

Now how do SO's or alleged SO's know these things unless they are peripherally connected - I don't believe in coincidences.

and this is why I paid attention to adam the way I did.  people kept saying he was a Bot, but I knew right off he knew something because I have seen too much of this stuff.  Granted he is deaf and that made a lot of what he was saying come off weird to the point I could not tell how much was INFO CODED and how much he was having a problem relaying info because he is deaf.  but I finally figured it out for the most part, now I can understand him.  He knows what these people do.  and it is about more than lindsey.  It is what they do all over the place.  I honestly believe he was trying to help.  But it came out crazy, but I understand him NOW, but now he has disappeared UGH. 

To find me:
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #205 on: July 30, 2009, 01:13:30 PM »

my initial thoughts in Amber's case were / was a VAN was used - from either New Mexico or Arizona with those state license plates....... it's easy to add in Washington now... I initially thought of migrant workers in construction, food service (vegetable pickers) and possibly vineyard day labors...

Originally, I thought of Arizona, New Mexico and California -

maybe it's time to check Oregon for related cases...possibly a five state crime spree / enterprise.

Rob, some of this has being going on for decades that I know of.  It spans the states I just posted, it is a wide circuit they make.  I have looked at this forever.  its a real mess and it involves white migrant workers also.  they pick fruit, work the forests, and the cotton gins in AZ on the off time, then head to florida, back to cali, then oregon or wash or both, sometimes into idaho/montana for cherries, then back to AZ. start all over again.  they can be mobile, work if they want or don't want with no record of anything, change cars everywhere they go, etc.  its an other world.  you would have to see it to understand it.  it's a whole sub-culture. 

22% of all federal inmates are illegals..almost all are in CA, NM, Arizona, Nevada, Florida, Texas, Washington, Oregon, and New York. Of course some are in Colorado and Idaho and North and South Dakota.

they bring their bankrupt central American culture with them and all heck breaks loose...

+++

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #206 on: July 30, 2009, 01:15:11 PM »

he did not say this part in the guestbook. this was elsewhere.  and all he said about a VAN was in the middle of a sentence  where he mentions VAN, nothing more was said about a van other than this part. 

I know but in the State Law very wrong Man or Woman if who has have "Sexual offender Level" after take stolen Boys & Girls" hide bring go somewhere home or lots many tree hide, motel hide, Van hide, Lake Swimming hide
Thanks, but still very strange.
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #207 on: July 30, 2009, 01:16:37 PM »

and this is why I paid attention to adam the way I did.  people kept saying he was a Bot, but I knew right off he knew something because I have seen too much of this stuff.  Granted he is deaf and that made a lot of what he was saying come off weird to the point I could not tell how much was INFO CODED and how much he was having a problem relaying info because he is deaf.  but I finally figured it out for the most part, now I can understand him.  He knows what these people do.  and it is about more than lindsey.  It is what they do all over the place.  I honestly believe he was trying to help.  But it came out crazy, but I understand him NOW, but now he has disappeared UGH. 

Who was Adam Campbell in jail with and where? maybe someone was paroled that he is aware of...?? It's possible he gained knowledge while in jail of the inner workings of a traveling group..

Criminals, when bored, often speak to each other about their escapades and dastardly deeds.

+++

canadianmonkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #208 on: July 30, 2009, 01:18:39 PM »

About the unmarked white van that is used in alot of attempts of kidnapping.  Part of my job is to clear shipments going into the states from Canadian.  3 years ago we had a plain white van.  We were stopped going across the border every time.  We were finally told that the truck inspectors were targeting ANY unmarked white van and it was recommended that we get some logo put on the truck.  Since we now have a logo on the truck we aren't stopped.  If this is happening in border states maybe more people can push their states to inforce the same kind of rule.  It's alot easier to identify a van if it has some sort of markings on it.  I know markings can be changed but it has to be easier then an unmarked white van.  Just a thought.
A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #209 on: July 30, 2009, 01:20:47 PM »

and this is why I paid attention to adam the way I did.  people kept saying he was a Bot, but I knew right off he knew something because I have seen too much of this stuff.  Granted he is deaf and that made a lot of what he was saying come off weird to the point I could not tell how much was INFO CODED and how much he was having a problem relaying info because he is deaf.  but I finally figured it out for the most part, now I can understand him.  He knows what these people do.  and it is about more than lindsey.  It is what they do all over the place.  I honestly believe he was trying to help.  But it came out crazy, but I understand him NOW, but now he has disappeared UGH

Who was Adam Campbell in jail with and where? maybe someone was paroled that he is aware of...?? It's possible he gained knowledge while in jail of the inner workings of a traveling group..

Criminals, when bored, often speak to each other about their escapades and dastardly deeds.

Two things come to mind:
1.  He is involved and hiding ................ and two, more daunting
2.  He has valuable information on this case (or a ring) and he is being dealt with in a manner in which would silence him forever.  I sure hope LE finds him soon and determines which it is.

Or, in all fairness I guess there is a remote possibility he is just a nut, inserting himself in a case like John M. Karr - but I don't think so.
sunshine12
Monkey Junky

« Reply #210 on: July 30, 2009, 01:32:30 PM »

i think its highly possible that adam campbell is not involved at all in any of this, however is aware of the child ring going through the different states and wants to bring that information to light as a possibility of what happened to lindsey so that someone would investigate it
doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #211 on: July 30, 2009, 01:33:28 PM »

adam is 31 yrs old, convicted in 1995 in washinton, he was approx 17 at the time.  so he might have got probation or sent to youth authority or who knows, or turned 18 during and in county jail.  if he did go to prison it would be in the state of WASH... and how long would he have stayed I don't know.  my guess he did not go to prison because of his age BACK THEN and spent little time if any. 

I believe he probably hooked up with the HOMELESS and this is where he has been in and about all this mess.  Because he is a registered sex offender he probably had contact with other homeless registered sex offenders.  My guess is he hooked up with some homeless sex offender along the line and might have seen or heard a lot.  If you are hooked up with one of them and they come back to your homeless camp with some child, you pretty much know the story of what is going on.  He also could have set in "group sessions" with other sex offenders and heard about it all.  He might have also been involved who knows.  I really am beginning to doubt he was involved other than maybe knowing about it because he is on the guestbook with his own name, his own old email addy and saying this stuff.  why in the heck would he do that.  My guess is he wanted to help, as crazy as that seems.  Or adam just does not fully understand what he is doing... obviously could be the main reason. 

I do know the dets interviewed him and he did not kidnap lindsey when she disappeared.  did he have contact with someone who did?  he might have.  Did he see someone with her after that, he certainly could have, was he one of the guys walking her down the road in Roy, it is very possible, did he decide to tell, he might have.  I don't know, I can't locate him.  ugh

To find me:
doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #212 on: July 30, 2009, 01:39:52 PM »

About the unmarked white van that is used in alot of attempts of kidnapping.  Part of my job is to clear shipments going into the states from Canadian.  3 years ago we had a plain white van.  We were stopped going across the border every time.  We were finally told that the truck inspectors were targeting ANY unmarked white van and it was recommended that we get some logo put on the truck.  Since we now have a logo on the truck we aren't stopped.  If this is happening in border states maybe more people can push their states to inforce the same kind of rule.  It's alot easier to identify a van if it has some sort of markings on it.  I know markings can be changed but it has to be easier then an unmarked white van.  Just a thought.

you figure this... a van is the easiest place to conceal someone tied up, etc.  AND at the same time if it is a WHITE VAN it is the least likely to ID in comparison with any other color.  white van describes a million vehicles... so that is probably why they use them. 

To find me:
doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #213 on: July 30, 2009, 01:50:26 PM »

i think its highly possible that adam campbell is not involved at all in any of this, however is aware of the child ring going through the different states and wants to bring that information to light as a possibility of what happened to lindsey so that someone would investigate it

I believe adam was trying to tell what he knows.  he was taking a lot of effort to make sure someone understood.  I hope someone really did pay attention to him and not just write it off.  I do hope he is sitting with the police and they are taking him seriously.  If not, I believe they lost a very valuable person who can possibly help them to understand what is going on.

To find me:
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #214 on: July 30, 2009, 02:02:13 PM »

Considering the following ... why was a ten year old little girl ... with no means to defend herself ... put at risk by being allowed to walk the streets of McCleary without adult supervision.

Janet

++++++

mlachester 2 hours ago wrote:

I am close to her and I know a lot more than the media or law enforcement are saying right now. As for Scanner, sorry if you don't like the truth but I have never been one to keep the truth in and she should of been taken the first time she called 911 from my house asking for help instead of put in a police car and taken back to her abuser!"

http://www.king5.com/topstories/stor...omments_anchor

mlachester 1 day ago wrote:
Also people need to know Lindsey had told a friend a white car had been folling her and that another 11 year old girl was also talked to by someone a=in a white car the guy tryed to get her in by going as far as telling her she could drive the car. She ran and told her mom and yes the police knows this too.

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
JessStar
Monkey Junky

Please Help Find Justice for Nevaeh

« Reply #215 on: July 30, 2009, 02:16:29 PM »

Considering the following ... why was a ten year old little girl ... with no means to defend herself ... put at risk by being allowed to walk the streets of McCleary without adult supervision.

Janet

++++++

I am close to her and I know a lot more than the media or law enforcement are saying right now. As for Scanner, sorry if you don't like the truth but I have never been one to keep the truth in and she should of been taken the first time she called 911 from my house asking for help instead of put in a police car and taken back to her abuser!"

Also people need to know Lindsey had told a friend a white car had been folling her and that another 11 year old girl was also talked to by someone a=in a white car the guy tryed to get her in by going as far as telling her she could drive the car. She ran and told her mom and yes the police knows this too.

IIRC, this poster has been substantially discredited.

JessStar
Monkey Junky

Please Help Find Justice for Nevaeh

« Reply #216 on: July 30, 2009, 02:17:38 PM »

Janet

++++++

SELF EDIT:  IIRC, this poster (mlachester)has been substantially discredited.

Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #217 on: July 30, 2009, 02:20:19 PM »

KLAAS.....I am not stalking you  Monkey Devil! I am checking all the active threads, lmaoooo 

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Edward
Monkey Junky

« Reply #218 on: July 30, 2009, 02:22:19 PM »

Although I live in an AG area .. As the Monterey bay area of California is an AG area..
I do not see many White or European migrant workers today.
Most are from Mexico, central America, South America, Portugal and some others.

Although my next door neighbor has his father living with him who was in fact is a white migrant worker from the 40s-50's and very American. They came across years ago from North Dakota all the way to the west coast as migrant workers and even living in there car with the kids.. He is 70 years old now.. Listening to his story is really a "Grapes of Wrath story" which is about European and other immigrants as well as poor class Americans who were in fact white and did in fact do migrant work in the 20's -60's here in the Monterey bay area and a gentleman named Steinbeck who was grouchy old man and who was a writer, wrote some stories about them ..
I have talked with many people who knew Steinbeck.As many did.. who are all now in there 80's
We also have the Steinbeck center in Salinas Ca. if any of you want to know about him.. I have never been inside of it but I bet it is educational..

IF there is a sub culture of Caucasian Migrant farm workers today I have not come across any of them except for the Truck Drivers that haul the finished products shipped out of Coolers after the products are picked and boxed in the fields and taken to the coolers.
For the most part Mexican farm workers are Union workers today and NOT illegal alien workers although I do see some illegals who pick lettuce in Salinas and work in the flower growers hot houses..
Flower growers seem to employ many of them as the Union workers hate them and get really pissy if they are in there fields working.. The union workers actually get into fights with illegals here..
 The illegals are used to pick the cheapest of crops like lettuce and field prep... Not strawberries or Blackberries or high end crops like special grown items.. Union workers pick most of that, as it pays the most..
You always see more crime where the cheap crops are growing too.. Salinas has a high murder rate and they grow most of the lettuce and Watsonville has almost no murder and they grow most of the strawberries and other berries..Which pays the most to the Union pickers..
 When you see the buses show up to a field many times they have illegals in them.
The buses drive around Salinas in the morning and pick up field workers from street corners and pay them cash per day..
 Union workers get a check per week of work.

doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #219 on: July 30, 2009, 02:24:02 PM »

about the white car in the area.  I have heard many different stories about a white car, from several different locals. 

we all know marylin's one. 

here is another this is coming from someone else. 
 the night she went missing, before she got to mommsen, before she crossed main (not sure exact location) she stopped at xxxxx and xxxxxxx house (i don't know them) she was asking to spend the night, they were having a slumber party.  a white car went by and she flipped out, went white, scared to death.  she asked to stay and they wouldn't let her.

To find me:
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.