March 18, 2024, 09:30:46 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lindsey Baum #3 7/28/09 - 8/26/09  (Read 513323 times)
sherip
Scared Monkey

« Reply #220 on: July 30, 2009, 02:26:36 PM »

Okay DD, I am beginning this new thread.  I should've probably brought it over from Lindsey part 2, but I am going to throw a whole bunch of stuff out here. 

Let's start with Adam's address in Roy.  Let's assume he had a contact there.  I think he did.  I have a strong reason to believe that there's an association between Adam Campbell and this Karl Steven Goering.

This Karl Steven Goering character, an SO, operating under the radar in Kennewick right now. Non-Compliant.  A Karl S. Goering was a detective in Kennewick too, and I am suspecting that it was possibly his father.   I have a whole bunch of stuff on Karl S. Junior that I posted on Lindsey part 2.  Okay, now that Pierce is in McCleary, that brings us back to Roy, cause Roy is in that county.  Stay with me here, I Will get this out.  Just want to post some stats here again on Karl junior.   Address:  6102 Road 68, Kennewick, WaThis should be Pasco Washington.  I have the phone number.  Easy to find.  He married Theresa Ann Forzaglia on Dec 18, 2000.  Child support issues same year.  He's got MS page member #281491802.  Nothing there but a monkey playing a guitar (Is this a slam?)  Another MS member #364234353 with lots and lots of photos.  Born June 18, 1973.  Resembles Adam Lee Campbell, possibly.  Then he's got that fubar page too.  It's in the other thread.  Okay, this is background.

I work in reverse a lot of times.  So, I started in Roy and found that a Dwight Edward Goering used to live in Roy.  He lives in Moses Lake currently.  Address:  1025 Virginia St.  Moses Lake, Wa.  98837.  I have phone too but it's easy to find.  He's on MyLife (formerly Classmates.com I think).  Born September 4, 1962.  Wife Desiree lives at same address.  There's a Donna too, but I believe she lives elsewhere in Washington now. 

On MyLife, Dwight has three friends, one of whom is Theresa Goering in Kennewick, Karl S. Goering Jr's current wife. 

So, this may be Adam's connection from Roy in a round-about way.  I still need to do some snooping around in Roy. 

But, when all is said and done, I think we will find a string of suspects and a string of missing children.  Now, I haven't done this yet, but if we just CONSIDER the possibility that there's a connection here, perhaps the Code (such as it is) may make sense.  I don't know cause I haven't looked at it myself in while.  Do you have the whole message handy to post here again?

Anyway, just more stuff to consider.   

I want to make a correction to my last post.  the current address for Karl Steven Goering Jr. is in Pasco, Washington.  Not Kennewick, just in case LE of some description in this area wants to pay this guy a visit.

And here's all the information on Dwight Edward Goering and all the places he's lived. 

1      Dwight Goering
Dwight E Goering
Dwight Ed Goering
Dwight Edward Goering
Dwight E Georing
   Address Available    Phone Available    Moses Lake, WA
Roy, WA
Graham, WA
Spanaway, WA
Tahuya, WA
Tacoma, WA
Eatonville, WA
Kennewick, WA
Grandview, WA
   Desiree Lynne Goering
Desiree L Goering
Dwight Edward Goering

Wayne Watne
PO Box 1794
Moses Lake, WA 98837
02/2006

Wayne Watne
4869 Viking Road NE
Moses Lake Wa, 98837-3743
Grant County
doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #221 on: July 30, 2009, 02:27:26 PM »

and this is again a totally different person

xxxx was also followed by a white car until, she thinks, he could get a good look at her when she turned around.  she said she worked with the sketch artist on that car.

To find me:
click the globe to the left, under my name
doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #222 on: July 30, 2009, 02:28:40 PM »

and then someone else, totally different person said her daughter was followed by a white car

To find me:
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #223 on: July 30, 2009, 02:30:07 PM »

and then someone else, totally different person said her daughter was followed by a white car
Just so I'm clear, there were several people in town, saying about a white car?
AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #224 on: July 30, 2009, 02:33:59 PM »

about the white car in the area.  I have heard many different stories about a white car, from several different locals. 

we all know marylin's one. 

here is another this is coming from someone else. 
 the night she went missing, before she got to mommsen, before she crossed main (not sure exact location) she stopped at xxxxx and xxxxxxx house (i don't know them) she was asking to spend the night, they were having a slumber party.  a white car went by and she flipped out, went white, scared to death.  she asked to stay and they wouldn't let her.

So this is another group of girls she wanted to spend the night with, before she asked about KK's daughter spendng the night.  I wonder if it were the girls she had been swimming with all day that have the house across the street from the Shell station?

~~We cannot direct the wind but we can adjust the sails ~~
doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #225 on: July 30, 2009, 02:37:37 PM »

Although I live in an AG area .. As the Monterey bay area of California is an AG area..
I do not see many White or European migrant workers today.
Most are from Mexico, central America, South America, Portugal and some others.

Although my next door neighbor has his father living with him who was in fact is a white migrant worker from the 40s-50's and very American. They came across years ago from North Dakota all the way to the west coast as migrant workers and even living in there car with the kids.. He is 70 years old now.. Listening to his story is really a "Grapes of Wrath story" which is about European and other immigrants as well as poor class Americans who were in fact white and did in fact do migrant work in the 20's -60's here in the Monterey bay area and a gentleman named Steinbeck who was grouchy old man and who was a writer, wrote some stories about them ..
I have talked with many people who knew Steinbeck.As many did.. who are all now in there 80's
We also have the Steinbeck center in Salinas Ca. if any of you want to know about him.. I have never been inside of it but I bet it is educational..

IF there is a sub culture of Caucasian Migrant farm workers today I have not come across any of them except for the Truck Drivers that haul the finished products shipped out of Coolers after the products are picked and boxed in the fields and taken to the coolers.
For the most part Mexican farm workers are Union workers today and NOT illegal alien workers although I do see some illegals who pick lettuce in Salinas and work in the flower growers hot houses..
Flower growers seem to employ many of them as the Union workers hate them and get really pissy if they are in there fields working.. The union workers actually get into fights with illegals here..
 The illegals are used to pick the cheapest of crops like lettuce and field prep... Not strawberries or Blackberries or high end crops like special grown items.. Union workers pick most of that, as it pays the most..
You always see more crime where the cheap crops are growing too.. Salinas has a high murder rate and they grow most of the lettuce and Watsonville has almost no murder and they grow most of the strawberries and other berries..Which pays the most to the Union pickers..
 When you see the buses show up to a field many times they have illegals in them.
The buses drive around Salinas in the morning and pick up field workers from street corners and pay them cash per day..
 Union workers get a check per week of work.

these white groups usually stay in the orchard fruit.  the apples and cherries and pears then to florida to the oranges and grapefruit.  in between this group will go to az to the cotton gin.  they will do the cherries in cali, but for the most part they do not work in cali, just the early cherries in linden/by stockton. sometimes they end up in the strawberries in oregon, they don't end up in the other areas.  Its a "route" they have traveled for decades.

I know the police were told about this years ago, they did not do a dang thing about it, so... what does that tell you

To find me:
doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #226 on: July 30, 2009, 02:39:04 PM »

yes these are all different people with different incidences.  Now these are locals saying this.  you know how the local rumor mill can spin. but this is what I have been told.  but with this many people saying it, you would think there really is a white car following people.

To find me:
JessStar
Monkey Junky

Please Help Find Justice for Nevaeh

« Reply #227 on: July 30, 2009, 02:39:54 PM »

about the white car in the area.  I have heard many different stories about a white car, from several different locals. 

the night she went missing, before she got to mommsen, before she crossed main (not sure exact location) she stopped at xxxxx and xxxxxxx house (i don't know them) she was asking to spend the night, they were having a slumber party.  a white car went by and she flipped out, went white, scared to death.  she asked to stay and they wouldn't let her.

So this is another group of girls she wanted to spend the night with, before she asked about KK's daughter spendng the night.  I wonder if it were the girls she had been swimming with all day that have the house across the street from the Shell station?

Did this happen BEFORE or AFTER she left KK's house?  I'm a bit confused, because I thought the only time she was alone that day was when she left KK's house at 9:15.  This post suggests that she spoke with someone immediately before she went missing, which is news to me.  I haven't heard that before.

doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #228 on: July 30, 2009, 02:42:06 PM »

now keep in mind this is the local rumor mill I call it.  I have no reason to believe the people are lying, but I have no way of knowing if they are telling the truth or mistaken or they heard it here or there or what, but here it the rumor mill info

it is someone on maple street.  I have the names but I am not going to post them.  one person said it was at their house, another said no it was not at their house but at someone elses house on that street.  but it was on maple street.  both said it was on maple, just at different people's houses. 

To find me:
Edward
Monkey Junky

« Reply #229 on: July 30, 2009, 02:46:13 PM »

DoubleDecker
That is very interesting as that is exactly what my next door neighbors father picked when he came to Watsonville "Apples" As Martinelli Apple cider is made here..
Farmers got paid far more for Berries and one by one over the years most of the Orchards were removed and made into Berry fields as Orchards crop is a one time a year crop..
So you are saying they are all still working and follow orchard crops.. 
Very interesting and educational and it makes sense why I do not see them here..
Thank You
doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #230 on: July 30, 2009, 02:46:48 PM »

Did this happen BEFORE or AFTER she left KK's house?  I'm a bit confused, because I thought the only time she was alone that day was when she left KK's house at 9:15.  This post suggests that she spoke with someone immediately before she went missing, which is news to me.  I haven't heard that before.

I have a lot of info that I stick in a file called the "local rumor mill".  I just leave the info there until something pops up that might have something to do with it.  I don't post this as FACT, I post it as these are things the locals say.  so it is just like if someone from mccleary came and posted here, we have no idea if what they say is true or not, we either believe them or we don't.  so I just stick this info in a file and try to figure out if it is true or not.  I don't see any reason people would make up the same lies. so that is all I can say about it. 

one person said this happened after she left kara's, I can't say what the other person said. 

To find me:
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #231 on: July 30, 2009, 02:50:41 PM »

Considering the following ... why was a ten year old little girl ... with no means to defend herself ... put at risk by being allowed to walk the streets of McCleary without adult supervision.

Janet

++++++

mlachester 2 hours ago wrote:

I am close to her and I know a lot more than the media or law enforcement are saying right now. As for Scanner, sorry if you don't like the truth but I have never been one to keep the truth in and she should of been taken the first time she called 911 from my house asking for help instead of put in a police car and taken back to her abuser!"

http://www.king5.com/topstories/stor...omments_anchor

mlachester 1 day ago wrote:
Also people need to know Lindsey had told a friend a white car had been folling her and that another 11 year old girl was also talked to by someone a=in a white car the guy tryed to get her in by going as far as telling her she could drive the car. She ran and told her mom and yes the police knows this too.

IIRC, this poster has been substantially discredited.

IIRC ... it was only Kara Kampen who discredited this poster who did not hide her identity when commenting.  When you consider that this poster who did not hide her identity revealed that 911 was called in regards to an incident ... I find her words very credible.  Somebody who does not hide her identity is not going to involve LE in fabrications ... a source that can be easily verify the truth the one way or another.

IMO

Janet

++++++

Residents of McCleary Speak Out

mlachester 1 day ago wrote:

To answer the questions everyone has asked, Yes I have talked to police and as far as things being unfounded its more of lazy work by cps and I don't know what the police were thinking. Since Lindsey has gone missing I have helped serch and put fliers up. I was called by the agents investigating and told them what I know. And this is no nick name everyone in McCleary knows who I am. Its no big secret she had came to my house to call 911 when her brother had done things to her. I hope lindsey is hiding and she finds a way to get to someone for help to tell them why. But as everyday gose by the fear gets worse.

http://www.king5.com/topstories/stories/NW_063009WAB-Mccleary-girl-search-LJ.1fc0b759.html?ocp=2#slcgm_comments_anchor

mlachester 2 hours ago wrote:

I am close to her and I know a lot more than the media or law enforcement are saying right now. … Sorry if you don't like the truth but I have never been one to keep the truth in and she should of been taken the first time she called 911 from my house asking for help instead of put in a police car and taken back to her abuser!"

mamahead 13 hours ago wrote:

Lindsey has been afraid of her brother for a very long time. He has threatned her many times. Where is she? And why is the mother not crazy with sadness or emotion. Show us some tears. The friend that Lindsey was last with shows more emotion than the mother. And why was the brother begging for money for fireworks at his little sisters candlelight vigil?

http://www.king5.com/topstories/stories/NW_070609WAB-missing-mccleary-girl-SW.14c01624.html

KaraK
Re: Lindsey Baum, 10y missing from McCleary, WA 6/26/09
« Reply #1762 on: July 09, 2009, 12:42:02 AM
»

*** Does Lindsey's brother have a standing reputation in the community ??

Yes, not a real good one - with the kids at least. I have not met anyone who claims to be his friend.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5541.msg870856#msg870856

Kara Kampen – Mother of Lindsey’s friend Michaela

KaraK
« Reply #1602 on: July 08, 2009, 01:51:08 AM »

Lindsey's brother has a temper but to seriously hurt her I do not think so -  I've seen them fight and argue numerous times and know he gets mad for a minute and then he's over it. They both are a bit temperamental but he especially thinks highly of Lindsey and nothing in me since she's gone missing made me think he was any way involved. - Now that is just my gut feeling topped with the lack of any form of transportation.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5541.msg869280;topicseen#msg869280

Kara Kampen – Mother of Lindsey’s friend Michaela.

KaraK
« Reply #1809 on: July 09, 2009, 04:33:45 AM »

Josh had gotten into so many spats that honestly were in a large part things he did not start but because he was the oldest he was the one who got in trouble. I've set down kids I've never met before to have a talk with them because I heard that they were antagonizing him to see if he'd blow up.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5541.msg871164;topicseen#msg871164

Kara Kampen – Mother of Lindsey’s friend Michaela.

KaraK
« Reply #1795 on: July 09, 2009, 03:13:01 AM »

I am no Dr and I never dug but he does take medication for some condition - more mental than physical. He is not what kids would call "cool" and strikes you as being younger than he actually is if you talk to him. He came over a few times and we'd talk about something and he'd start jabbering about something completely off topic - when we were all out looking for Lindsey I was trying to talk to him about where we'd already looked and he just wanted to know if my son could come over the next day. So I guess you could say unfocused.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5541.msg871046;topicseen#msg871046

Kara Kampen – Mother of Lindsey’s friend Michaela

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #232 on: July 30, 2009, 02:52:15 PM »

DoubleDecker
That is very interesting as that is exactly what my next door neighbors father picked when he came to Watsonville "Apples" As Martinelli Apple cider is made here..
Farmers got paid far more for Berries and one by one over the years most of the Orchards were removed and made into Berry fields as Orchards crop is a one time a year crop..
So you are saying they are all still working and follow orchard crops.. 
Very interesting and educational and it makes sense why I do not see them here..
Thank You

a lot of the younger generation of these people have stopped the circuit but there are some still do.  And some have died now but others still do it.  it is a close knit group, they marry into one another's familes etc, heck some marry their own cousins.  STILL, not back in the 1800's when that was common.  the group is still very intact.  kids have grown up thinking they are really part of that family, but they aren't, they are stolen kids.  crazy. several years ago someone told it all, but nothing done about it.  it's amazing what goes on and no one cares.

To find me:
JessStar
Monkey Junky

Please Help Find Justice for Nevaeh

« Reply #233 on: July 30, 2009, 03:01:55 PM »

I have a lot of info that I stick in a file called the "local rumor mill".  I just leave the info there until something pops up that might have something to do with it.  I don't post this as FACT, I post it as these are things the locals say.  so it is just like if someone from mccleary came and posted here, we have no idea if what they say is true or not, we either believe them or we don't.  so I just stick this info in a file and try to figure out if it is true or not.  I don't see any reason people would make up the same lies. so that is all I can say about it. 

one person said this happened after she left kara's, I can't say what the other person said.  

You don't need to...I think I have a pretty good idea.

doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #234 on: July 30, 2009, 03:02:49 PM »

You don't need to...I think I have a pretty good idea.
oKay Kool

To find me:
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #235 on: July 30, 2009, 03:20:44 PM »

yes these are all different people with different incidences.  Now these are locals saying this.  you know how the local rumor mill can spin. but this is what I have been told.  but with this many people saying it, you would think there really is a white car following people.
Thank-you, yes this to me is very important info.
sunshine12
Monkey Junky

« Reply #236 on: July 30, 2009, 03:33:23 PM »

i believe that if lindsey's face turned white as a ghost after she saw the white car drive by and was told 'no' to another sleepover, she must have known this person or been afraid to tell someone that they were following her, maybe she thought she'd get in trouble? i dont know...im trying to wrap my mind around this case.

did these eye witnesses say it was a car or a truck?
AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #237 on: July 30, 2009, 03:35:07 PM »

i believe that if lindsey's face turned white as a ghost after she saw the white car drive by and was told 'no' to another sleepover, she must have known this person or been afraid to tell someone that they were following her, maybe she thought she'd get in trouble? i dont know...im trying to wrap my mind around this case.

or possibly a van.

~~We cannot direct the wind but we can adjust the sails ~~
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #238 on: July 30, 2009, 03:39:49 PM »

or possibly a van.
What I'm try to figure out, is if this little girl was so frightened by this white car, I wonder why she didn't say something to the parent at the second home she went to that night, or ask if someone would walk home with her. So now this is two different set of people that let a 10 year old walk home alone.
doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #239 on: July 30, 2009, 03:45:47 PM »

they all call it a white car

there is another rumor mill story about a  pickup; a sharp looking metallic tan color, late 80's model with an egg-shell colored canopy (as described);

pickup about 200 feet back on this little logging road type of thing, two women see the truck after they see a man in the bushes the day after lindsey is missing.  this is on 1st and deck, (1st called "old dusty").  they try to talk loud to get the man to come out, he gets quiet they can't figure out where he went, then they run into the truck parked right there, so they tell the police, police tells them to write it all down on a piece of paper he gives them, they want him to go look now so the man can't drive off, he doesn't. 

the guy was stocky guy in light brown, light brown shorts, light brown shirt, light brown baseball cap. about 5'8" or a little taller.

now these are just stories I here, for all I know they could be all mixed up

i need to go, I have to go run town errands ugh. bbl

To find me:
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.