March 18, 2024, 10:37:03 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lindsey Baum #3 7/28/09 - 8/26/09  (Read 513342 times)
doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #320 on: July 31, 2009, 07:51:01 PM »

Again ... it would be interesting to know what time Josh Baum got home on the evening of June 26, 2009.  Did he go home as the neighbour who intervened in the argument had instructed?  If he was at home with Mom prior to Lindsey's leaving the Kampen resident between 9:15 PM and 9:30 PM then this wannabe detective's speculation will go in another direction.

Janet

I would think the police would certainly ask josh when he got home, if for no other reason to see where he was and if he saw anyone out and about wherever he was at at the time she was walking home.  even if they never even consider he might be responsible, he was with her right before that and known to be out walking around or at least home so they should have asked him where he was and did he see anyone weird around etc. 

if they never talked to him at all, then boy would that be something

To find me:
click the globe to the left, under my name
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #321 on: July 31, 2009, 07:51:27 PM »

DON'T MISS DANA PRETZER TONIGHT AT 9PM ET:

doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #322 on: July 31, 2009, 07:56:00 PM »

also someone has been ringing in the ear of the police that josh has done things to lindsey, all the more reason they probably did talk to him...being that someone saw them fighting and told him to go home, and they police have talked to them, then all the more reason the police probably talked to him about it.  You would think the police have questioned him about the fight etc.  If they didn't then that would really supprise me.  And I find it hard to believe Josh is smarter than the police when it comes to being questioned.  some are though, but from what I am hearing of Josh, I am not sure he could hold a candle to the feds or det's questioning him.  seems he has been caught for the other things he has done, so does he really know how to commit crimes and get away with them, especially a murder and hiding a body. 

these are the things I can't figure out in order to think he did this.  Can a 12 year old do this and lie and not get caught?  yes... but still, hiding the body is the problem I have.

To find me:
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #323 on: July 31, 2009, 07:57:57 PM »

I see no way - zero way that Josh could have done this for all the reasons doubledecker listed. In fact, I have considered all those reasons myself but thought that everyone saw it too and didn't want to waste so many keystrokes typing it out.

In fact, I don't see how any of the townies could have done this - atleast not the ones on Lindsey's way home. I also discount all rumors and stories posted by townies that have posted here and on other boards. I have been around long enough to know that townies post all kinds of ludicrous stories... they do it for a multitude of reasons... such as posterity, notoriety and to be a local hero... not to mention getting even with a family they don't like. Those that want to believe them or trust their words - that's up to you.

I'm gonna stick to my original hypothesis - someone off of rt 8 stopping for gas and saw a crime of opportunity. I may be wrong but after 4 + weeks, I don't see the police any closer to arresting someone local. As I said - I may be wrong, but to me this looks like a crime of opportunity where Lindsey was in the wrong place at the RIGHT time.

I would love to see this wrapped up yesterday, I really would. I don't wanna see any child missing, none at all. But I don't think we can make Josh anymore a suspect or POI than we can Watne. All of these people have been check multiple times. Now unless the police are playing some type of game, which I wholeheartedly disagree with, I just do not see how we can label anyone "interesting".

I believe, in my own opinion, that the case is still unsolved simply because the person who abducted Lindsey is not a known person from the community - I could be wrong, but you tell me how a small townie was not been found yet and responsible for this disappearance and the most important question is - where is Lindsey - dead or alive.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
sunshine12
Monkey Junky

« Reply #324 on: July 31, 2009, 08:00:47 PM »

oh I agree with you that he should not be overlooked at all.  and I believe he is big enough to do something to her either on purpose or accidently if they got into a physical altercation.  I have no problem believing any of those things.  My problem is where would he hide her?  how?  if he hid her someone where he could get her on foot, and if he really is responsible and did this, then she is close... and if she is that close, and he dragged her off somewhere, then they must not have looked very well AT ALL.  that is my problem with this theory... they can't find her where I think he would be able to put her.  either he would have to have help to get her out of there, or they didn't search that town at all.  "IF" he were to have done this. 

It's not even that I don't agree with you that he could have done this, he "could" have, but what did he do with her?  see what I mean?  do you have some ideas where he could have put her or gotten her there?  that is what I can't get past.  believe me, if I could make sense out of where he could have put her, I would be ragging about him just like everyone else.  well maybe not quite as bad, but I would certainly be over here by myself with some huge file of my own going through it. 

if you can tell me something where it seems believeable to me, or even half A$$ believeable to me where he could have hid her, I am more than ready to add him to my list.  the ONLY reason I personally can see that he did it and she is wherever he could have put her, is the police and search dogs are not looking at all.  because if josh dragged her somewhere they should have found her.
[/quote]

i could not agree more.  it has been reported by karak that jb did not have many friends.  part of the reason that wayne watne was looked at so closely on this board was b/c of his connection with jb..it was made to seem from karak that this was his only friend.   i think if jb put her anywhere she def would have been found by now. yes its concerning b/c of the reports about jb and b/c of lindsey's own posts on myspace about him going to "juvi"... but i think all of these things with jb are just a coincidence and hopefully le went over all of this and ruled him out.
sunshine12
Monkey Junky

« Reply #325 on: July 31, 2009, 08:05:33 PM »

i'm sorry dd i totally messed up that last post. this was my response to ur last post

i could not agree more.  it has been reported by karak that jb did not have many friends.  part of the reason that wayne watne was looked at so closely on this board was b/c of his connection with jb..it was made to seem from karak that this was his only friend.   i think if jb put her anywhere she def would have been found by now. yes its concerning b/c of the reports about jb and b/c of lindsey's own posts on myspace about him going to "juvi"... but i think all of these things with jb are just a coincidence and hopefully le went over all of this and ruled him out.

rob-i enjoy reading your posts (even though this is such a gruesome subject)
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #326 on: July 31, 2009, 08:08:28 PM »

DD

I speculate if something happened to Lindsey at the hands of her brother ... it was completely unplanned.  I am not condoning but ... it could have been possibly provoked and ... he acted impulsively.  At twelve years old ... I believe this young man would have panicked and ... bolted.  In all probability ... no attempt or ... very little attempt at hiding his sister's body.

I believe IF the above scenario took place ... Lindsey will be found in an out-of-sight spot on one of the properties in that two block radius.

Sheriff Scott stated in the search the other day ... that they were calling on neighbours again and requestioning them as well as neighbours who had yet to be contacted.  It does not appear that those properties were search to any extent ... only rural areas.

Also ... when it is considered what a residence said about Josh's behavior at that first vigil in regards to attempting to solicit money for the purchase of fireworks and ... KaraK's words about Josh's behavior at a search effort regarding Josh's only interest was in arranging a playdate with her son ... it appears that he does not comprehend that seriousness of the situation.  A lack of conscience can account for the fact there is no remorse.

DD ... I am only speculating.  Lindsey Baum is missing and ... something happened to her. 

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
melisb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #327 on: July 31, 2009, 08:10:50 PM »

DD...I finally caught you on here!  Will you just satisfy MY curiosity?  Please check out KaraK's boyfriend/husband.  I'm just not satisified on their end.  Also, any friend could've been on their way to or from their house.  Please?
doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #328 on: July 31, 2009, 08:17:33 PM »

I'm just going to brainstorm here, because by rambling and thinking of everything I can that is how I notice things I might otherwise miss.  so whatever I say here is not because I think it true or not; I am only brainstorming. 

does search the creek 6 times.  that is far away from where lindsey was walking.  how would josh get her to that creek down a street full of houses, you can't drag a dead body down a residential street that far... if she was alive and he had ahold of her she would be fighting and yelling. just like in front of the lady who told them to go home, someone would hear them by the time they got all the way to the creek. 

I see you think(or I think that is what you are saying) that she is a couple of blocks from her house.  if he waited for her on the west side of the highway, he can't drag her across there and not be seen by someone.  if he is on the east side of the highway waiting for her, there are houses there too, so where to drag her?  where is the easiest place to drag someone off the road without being seen.

could he have grabbed her off maple into an empty house?  I am sure by now they have searched those houses.  maybe not at first but they are back in there now, so it would really make me go hmmmmm the police are useless if they have not searched those empty buildings by now.  by now a decomposing body should aleart the neighbors and there be flies all over ....sorry, but the truth, so I don't think she would be dead in a house closeby.  is there any way she could be?  I don't know, what am I overlooking? 

who would have helped josh take her out of there?  did he have any friends?  older ones with cars?  can he or someone steal a car...possible... 12 year olds steal cars all the time.  was one reported stolen?  if so did the fingerprint it or test for lindsey being in it, did they find a stolen car he could have used?  we don't know. 

and here is one more question... and I am not saying who I believe at this point but... marylin says there was a 911 report and all this stuff josh has done.  kara says no there is not, yet you site both of them in helping you come to your conclusion josh might be the kind of person to do this.  well, one of them has to be telling the truth and one not... so which is it?  we don't know.  marylin is just another person in nthe "local rumor mill".  we have not seen proof of anything she said.  we can choose to believe her though.  there is no reason to not believe her, there is no reason to believe her, it is our own call.  same with kara, just because she is part of this mess, does not mean we know if she is telling the truth, therefore, she is another part of the "local rumor mill" ... we just don't know.  now do both tell the truth?  do both lie? do both tell the truth sometimes and not the other?  how do we pick and choose what is the truth they tell and what is not.  if we look at the times things don't match up with kara(and understandably a lot of it) then we might decide kara lies, or we might think she just got confused or thought differently than someone else... same with marylin.  but it is a fact these two do not agree with one another.  so how do we pick and choose who to believe, and which parts to believe.  do we believe one part and not the other.  or do we say well I think she lied about this or that, so I can't believe her at all?  so here is another huge problem, we are going by some of the things some of the people say and writing off the other parts.  or we point out some of the things they say are not true or don't match yet we believe the other parts they say.  so I personally consider them as part of the "local rumor mill".  now if I ask kara something and she tells me and I go find the doc or the proof, then I know she is telling me the truth... on the other hand I have not talked to marylin and I have not seen the proof of what she is saying.  we can choose to believe her if we like, and I do believe people at times because I choose to, but we can't know unless we see the reports.  I haven't seen one so I don't know if josh did those things to lindsey or not.  would marylin get on the net and lie about reporting something to the police?  who knows.. .would kara?  who knows.  if josh chased lindsey with shovels and knives, do we believe that?  because someone said so?  could be true.. might not be.  if someone came and said hey they are all cranksters tweaked out of their heads, do we believe that?  hey maybe they are, we don't know.  and maybe the person saying it is the one tweaked out.  so personally how do I know who to believe?  so I have to look for some proof of something or something that makes sense one way or the other.  hiding the body is my problem.  that is my real problem with josh.  if I could figure out how he could hide her body and they not find it with the dogs etc... or in a search of the area where he could have dragged a body... then I might see this more believeable that he did this.   

To find me:
love4ever
Scared Monkey

« Reply #329 on: July 31, 2009, 08:18:42 PM »

Hi...almost done with my studies, one more research paper and I am done!! YAY..

Took a break from it all to come here!...
~Love~

PHERNETTON, RICHARD ALLEN

Booked
7/20/2009 21:00    
Statute:
10.88.320 - Fugitive From Justice Other St
Offense:
SOFF - Sex Offense
Arrest Type:
PC
Charging Agency:
MPD-Montesano Police Department
Court:
SC2-GHC Superior Court 2
Cause No:
09-1-307-9
Released
7/31/2009 09:00    

Bail Amount:
No Bail
Disposition:
ROA-Released to Other Agency

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #330 on: July 31, 2009, 08:20:08 PM »

DD...I finally caught you on here!  Will you just satisfy MY curiosity?  Please check out KaraK's boyfriend/husband.  I'm just not satisified on their end.  Also, any friend could've been on their way to or from their house.  Please?
Interesting, and I'm glad you are asking her, thanks. There is something about Josh that bothers me very much, but you are right, if he did do something to his sister, LE would surely have found Lindsey by now, I do have a problem of where he would have put her. And I'm sure, at least I hope LE have spoken several times to Josh.
love4ever
Scared Monkey

« Reply #331 on: July 31, 2009, 08:20:17 PM »

Cited for above post:

http://www.co.grays-harbor.wa.us/info/sheriff/JailRegisters/RegisterDetail.asp?SrchBookNo=173193
love4ever
Scared Monkey

« Reply #332 on: July 31, 2009, 08:24:42 PM »

COLE, ERIC JOHN

Booked
7/10/2009 15:20    
Statute:
9A.44.130 - Fail To Reg Sex/Kidnap Offendr
Offense:
WARA - Warrant Arrest
Arrest Type:
WAR
Charging Agency:
GHCJ-Grays Harbor County Jail
Court:
DC1-Grays Harbor District Court 1
Cause No:
Released
7/31/2009 15:20

Bail Amount:
$5,000.00

Disposition:
TS-Time Served

http://www.co.grays-harbor.wa.us/info/sheriff/JailRegisters/RegisterDetail.asp?SrchBookNo=173026
doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #333 on: July 31, 2009, 08:25:34 PM »

DD

I speculate if something happened to Lindsey at the hands of her brother ... it was completely unplanned.  I am not condoning but ... it could have been possibly provoked and ... he acted impulsively.  At twelve years old ... I believe this young man would have panicked and ... bolted.  In all probability ... no attempt or ... very little attempt at hiding his sister's body.

I believe IF the above scenario took place ... Lindsey will be found in an out-of-sight spot on one of the properties in that two block radius.

Sheriff Scott stated in the search the other day ... that they were calling on neighbours again and requestioning them as well as neighbours who had yet to be contacted.  It does not appear that those properties were search to any extent ... only rural areas.

Also ... when it is considered what a residence said about Josh's behavior at that first vigil in regards to attempting to solicit money for the purchase of fireworks and ... KaraK's words about Josh's behavior at a search effort regarding Josh's only interest was in arranging a playdate with her son ... it appears that he does not comprehend that seriousness of the situation.  A lack of conscience can account for the fact there is no remorse.

DD ... I am only speculating.  Lindsey Baum is missing and ... something happened to her. 

Janet

now if the police did not check well I could see josh could do something to her and she was left lying there, could have even been accidental in an arguement, a shove and hit her head or whatever... but if she is just left lying out there within 2 blocks why have they not found her is my question... that is the only thing that makes this not work for me.  a month of heat and no one notices a dead body within 2 blocks?  I don't understand how that can happen.  If you know how that can happen or have an idea that might work, I am more than willing to go hmmmm, hey maybe he did do it. 

I look at every possible scenario imagineable, everyone should know that by now.  gee I have dug up everything I can find on everyone, I don't care who they are, and all the while I have my own ideas over here in my head what I think might be... but I am more than willing to work on anything and everything because that is just how I am... I know my own opinion is only as good as every other opinion and at times my own is a lot less believeable haha.  so I really am trying to figure this one out so I can figure out where her body would be if josh did something to her, or where she would be if he locked her up somewhere. 

To find me:
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #334 on: July 31, 2009, 08:25:38 PM »

rob-i enjoy reading your posts (even though this is such a gruesome subject)

sunshine12 thanks you for the kind words and deciphering my gibberish  an angelic monkey I think, like Klaas, I'm a realist and look for would really could have happened and not what I want to pin on someone.

Trust me, there are certainly enough people around that we could all rail road, but that doesn't solve a case or bring closer for a family. And as far as I know - only one case has ever been solved on the net and that's not likely to happen too many moire times... but that doesn't mean that we should try.

As in Adji's case- I have always believed that was a local predator in the farmer's village. So close and the police missed it. In fact I think I know who did it.

As in Caylee's case - I always believed that Casey killed Caylee and the parents helped her along the way and should be charged with obstruction.

In Brooke Bennett's case I always believed it was the uncle and had her body within .1 of a mile of it's final locale.

In Madeleine McCann's case I always thought it was a predator and a seasoned predator at that. I never believed that Gerry and Kate committed a crime that was without a body while on holiday. I never wanted Gerry and Kate as my GP or a neighbor and certainly not a family member, but I never ever suspected them as the Portuguese police did.

I could list many other cases but that's not helping find Lindsey. And in her case - I'm not seeing a local as the culprit, I could be wrong and the goal is not to be right but to find a clue or commonality that helps find a child that is missing.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #335 on: July 31, 2009, 08:29:00 PM »

DD

When I consider the Jessica Lunford case.  This precious little girl was found burird on a property a stone throw away from her home weeks following her disappearance.  In the meantime search efforts were being conducted far and wide.

In the process of elimination ... I consider Josh Baum a person of interest unless he was sitting at home with his Mom between 9:15 PM and 9:30 PM ... the time Lindsey left the Baum residence.  This is where he should have been if he had adhered to the instructions of the "friend of the family" who intervened in the bike argument between him and his sister.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #336 on: July 31, 2009, 08:34:19 PM »

to be truthful, kara and scott(her bf) were my very first people to look at along with kara's brother wesley and her sister in law michelle flostrom/sheedy.  because kara was on the board I did not put all that stuff out here LOL  but I was behind the scenes asking her straight up about anything I wondered about and if I found something I told her and asked her to explain it.  I did not overlook a one of them.  believe me, poor kara probably thought omg this woman thinks we did this.  but she stuck with me and answered me and even gave me more info that I doubt most people would.  hey I even asked her if she were involved in drugs and could someone be mad at her and thought because lindsey left her house it was one of her kids... I asked her everything.  I checked them out in AZ, all over washington etc.  I checked out her relatives.  I know about her bf and I asked her a lot of things.  I had wondered if lindsey ever really left that house or if she left and one of them caught up with her for whatever reason.  I just did not post all this stuff because she was on the board and I thought perhaps she would leave if I started posting that stuff on here, so I emailed it all to here and asked.  I didn't find anything bad on her bf or her.  doesn't mean I didn't miss something.  so what is my take on them.  truthfully.  I don't know, but nothing for me to go wow they did this.  you have no idea what I thought might have happened when this first started.  I really ragged kara.  I'm supprised she did not tell me off good.  LOL but she didn't.  had it been vise verse.. she would have got an earful from me LOL

To find me:
doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #337 on: July 31, 2009, 08:35:13 PM »

if you have some thoughts let me know, I will check...

To find me:
doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #338 on: July 31, 2009, 08:40:43 PM »

Hi...almost done with my studies, one more research paper and I am done!! YAY..

Took a break from it all to come here!...
~Love~

PHERNETTON, RICHARD ALLEN

Booked
7/20/2009 21:00    
Statute:
10.88.320 - Fugitive From Justice Other St
Offense:
SOFF - Sex Offense
Arrest Type:
PC
Charging Agency:
MPD-Montesano Police Department
Court:
SC2-GHC Superior Court 2
Cause No:
09-1-307-9
Released
7/31/2009 09:00    

Bail Amount:
No Bail
Disposition:
ROA-Released to Other Agency

well they probably transported him back to wisconsin where he abscounded from... or hmmmmmm 

To find me:
love4ever
Scared Monkey

« Reply #339 on: July 31, 2009, 08:41:16 PM »

DD, do we know who the family friend is that is said to have sent Josh home after Lindsey and him argue?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.