March 19, 2024, 12:21:43 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lindsey Baum #3 7/28/09 - 8/26/09  (Read 513355 times)
Artcolley
Monkey Junky

« Reply #40 on: July 29, 2009, 01:28:04 PM »

When you go to the site that MamaMouse was referencing. You ONLY see this. I saw no man named Kermit. That frog photo is the sties logo. It does not state it is Kermit.

NO link to Kermit's photos.  This link takes you to a photo that was uploaded and posted at SM.

It is not part of that WhiteHouse or alleged man standing there that is named Kermit as was implied.

http://img389.imageshack.us/i/shoeallcomparisonak2.jpg/?a=V&ci=0&rt=4

The reason I know that is because I do not have an image shack account. I do not live in that white house.

Kermit

May I ask where you saw this from MamaMouse?
You DO know who MamaMouse is, don't you?

Shades of GM and banned ex-monkeys?

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #41 on: July 29, 2009, 02:04:39 PM »

I'm confused who is MamaMouse? 
Haddie McFaddies Mom
Scared Monkey

« Reply #42 on: July 29, 2009, 02:07:38 PM »

[/quote]

Is this what you wanted?

[/quote]

You sure this wasn't hanging outside the Courthouse, because by the look of things, it's a revolving door up there on Repeats, SO's and the like  ~

( & with continuous budget cuts, it's not going to get any better )

Try & have a good day Monkey's  an angelic monkey

Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #43 on: July 29, 2009, 02:10:20 PM »

Me too NoRose....i'm confused about the whole post actually...did someone really think Kermit lived in that house?        

Faith . . . it matters . . . it really does. ~ Sister
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #44 on: July 29, 2009, 02:11:02 PM »

Me too NoRose....i'm confused about the whole post actually...did someone really think Kermit lived in that house?        

I don't know
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #45 on: July 29, 2009, 02:17:27 PM »

I don't know

I am not sure this is where this should be discussed. JMO

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #46 on: July 29, 2009, 02:24:17 PM »

I am not sure this is where this should be discussed. JMO

I know Fanny - I'm not dwelling on it really....i was just confused by the post but dont think it has anything to do with Lindsey.

I am just patiently waiting for news on Lindsey....and praying that the news will be she has been found safe and alive.

sherip
Scared Monkey

« Reply #47 on: July 29, 2009, 02:27:23 PM »

Is this what you wanted?

[/quote]

You sure this wasn't hanging outside the Courthouse, because by the look of things, it's a revolving door up there on Repeats, SO's and the like  ~

( & with continuous budget cuts, it's not going to get any better )

Try & have a good day Monkey's  an angelic monkey

[/quote]
Yes it was thank you Haddie McFaddies mom!
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #48 on: July 29, 2009, 02:27:35 PM »

THIS POST FROM KLAAS IN OTHER LINDSEY THREAD ABOUT THIS SUBJECT:

Kermit has nothing to do with Washington or the white house

You happened upon Kermit's image shack account is all

Drop the subject of Kermit now in the Lindsey threads, it has nothing to do with Lindsey

I can see that Kermit has posted since Klaas posted this.  And Kermit says she doesn't have an image shack account.  But the bottom line is:  Kermit has nothing to do with this Lindsey's case, so no reason for discussion here.
« Last Edit: July 29, 2009, 02:40:51 PM by MuffyBee » Logged

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #49 on: July 29, 2009, 02:33:03 PM »

Are there additional searches going on today?    I can't find anything on the news.

~~We cannot direct the wind but we can adjust the sails ~~
Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #50 on: July 29, 2009, 02:34:25 PM »

Interesting article - nothing new though

Search for missing girl continues, more publicity is needed

http://www.lakestevensjournal.com/editorial/article.exm/2009-07-28_search_for_missing_girl_continues__more_publicity_is_needed

Artcolley
Monkey Junky

« Reply #51 on: July 29, 2009, 02:38:54 PM »

Muffy.  
Feel free to delete my post.
I saw that  post and responded.
Sorry, won't do THAT again, lol

Carry on
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #52 on: July 29, 2009, 02:43:12 PM »

Muffy.  
Feel free to delete my post.
I saw that  post and responded.
Sorry, won't do THAT again, lol

Carry on

Art~  I'm sorry, I can't delete your post.  It's best left for Klaas. 

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #53 on: July 29, 2009, 02:47:57 PM »

Let's all get back to finding Lindsey  an angelic monkey

Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #54 on: July 29, 2009, 02:49:56 PM »

Are there additional searches going on today?    I can't find anything on the news.

AZSunny - I am not sure but I would hope so.  I cant find any news either    

Hi Muffy!

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #55 on: July 29, 2009, 02:56:04 PM »

AZSunny - I am not sure but I would hope so.  I cant find any news either    

Hi Muffy!

Good afternoon Leroy. 

KimC
Scared Monkey

« Reply #56 on: July 29, 2009, 03:08:41 PM »

snip

KIMC

Pasco, Washington?  Karl S. Goering, possibly?

I'm going to throw this out here for speculation.

What if Adam Lee Campbell did not create his own MS pages.  What if Adam Lee Campbell did not create this adamcampbell65@yahoo.com email address that is associated with this email address?  What if someone else, wanting to thwart attention away from himself, created all this as a diversion? This has been my theory all along.  Perhaps this is someone who Adam met in jail or someone who was not in jail but had knowledge or contact with him.  Perhaps through some sort of prison outreach?  We've talked about this before.  Elma?  What are some of the activities of the Evergreen Christian Community Church in McCleary? 

Perhaps, as you say, the people in McCleary are not saying what they know ?? Perhaps this is because the answer is right in front of their faces?   

DOUBLEDECKER

I believe it is adam who is using that email account.  I do believe he is the one who posted the posts to lindsey's guestbook.  I have other info that just about sums that up for sure.  Now he might be posting what someone else is telling him to post, that is possible yes, and I had wondered that as well.  But for certain, that is ADAM talking on that email and the guestbook.  I'm pretty positive of that. So much so I will say I am 100% positive that is adam on that email.  He might be posting what someone else tells him to post, but it is him for sure.  I know this because I have more info than those 2 posts on her guestbook.  Which I can't post the other info on here.

now adam was convicted in 1995. he is 31, he would have been approx. 17 at the time. I wonder how long he went to jail, or prison, or did he get probation?  I honestly believe if he has connections to someone else it is out of the homeless community or some kind of place which houses the homeless or sex offenders.  IF that was him connected to someone who has lindsey, we could very well be looking for some homeless sex offender, but this person might have never been caught, therefore, is not in the system for sex offenses. 

On the other hand what if they were paid to go pick her up from someone?  that's a possibility.  And that could very well be why pierce county is involved.  but that is just a bunch of "what if's" about pierce county involvement.  It's a very possible "theory", one I will not discount at all, and one I am really wondering about.  I would guess adam might be the kind of person who could get talked into doing something really stupid!  just my take on him.

gee I have me saying what kimc said, and her saying what I said, let me edit to add who said what.

Okay, well if there's a way to mess this "quote" up again, I will be the one to do it.   

I am bringing this back since we got a little off track.  Yes, these are all possible theories, and I suppose we could chase them.  There were sure alot of SO's and others homeless in Yakima.  You pointed that out before.  Lot's of SO's there.  Is there a way to search "release dates" for the SO's in Washington? 

I do have a feeling that it's someone, as you say "anyone" who he made contact with in prison or on the streets of Yakima.  We just have to put that together.

The other thing I am going to ask again.....What are the activities of the Evergreen Christian Community Church/McCleary Campus?  On Pine? 

As I said before, if we spent all that time on the Elma church and their goings on, let's talk a little about the Evergreen in McCleary.  I am still wondering if one of the first reports of Lindsey didn't connect her with this church initially.  The report said the Evergreen Christian Center in McCleary.  And I think it's this one.  Prison outreach?  Possibly?  Anyone? 

Thanks in advance.
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #57 on: July 29, 2009, 03:10:10 PM »

May I ask where you saw this from MamaMouse?
You DO know who MamaMouse is, don't you?

Shades of GM and banned ex-monkeys?

I meant the other mama that posted the photo.
Guess I had mamamouse on my mind for some odd reason. 
doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #58 on: July 29, 2009, 03:24:08 PM »

snip

KIMC

Pasco, Washington?  Karl S. Goering, possibly?

I'm going to throw this out here for speculation.

What if Adam Lee Campbell did not create his own MS pages.  What if Adam Lee Campbell did not create this adamcampbell65@yahoo.com email address that is associated with this email address?  What if someone else, wanting to thwart attention away from himself, created all this as a diversion? This has been my theory all along.  Perhaps this is someone who Adam met in jail or someone who was not in jail but had knowledge or contact with him.  Perhaps through some sort of prison outreach?  We've talked about this before.  Elma?  What are some of the activities of the Evergreen Christian Community Church in McCleary? 

Perhaps, as you say, the people in McCleary are not saying what they know ?? Perhaps this is because the answer is right in front of their faces?   

DOUBLEDECKER

I believe it is adam who is using that email account.  I do believe he is the one who posted the posts to lindsey's guestbook.  I have other info that just about sums that up for sure.  Now he might be posting what someone else is telling him to post, that is possible yes, and I had wondered that as well.  But for certain, that is ADAM talking on that email and the guestbook.  I'm pretty positive of that. So much so I will say I am 100% positive that is adam on that email.  He might be posting what someone else tells him to post, but it is him for sure.  I know this because I have more info than those 2 posts on her guestbook.  Which I can't post the other info on here.

now adam was convicted in 1995. he is 31, he would have been approx. 17 at the time. I wonder how long he went to jail, or prison, or did he get probation?  I honestly believe if he has connections to someone else it is out of the homeless community or some kind of place which houses the homeless or sex offenders.  IF that was him connected to someone who has lindsey, we could very well be looking for some homeless sex offender, but this person might have never been caught, therefore, is not in the system for sex offenses. 

On the other hand what if they were paid to go pick her up from someone?  that's a possibility.  And that could very well be why pierce county is involved.  but that is just a bunch of "what if's" about pierce county involvement.  It's a very possible "theory", one I will not discount at all, and one I am really wondering about.  I would guess adam might be the kind of person who could get talked into doing something really stupid!  just my take on him.

gee I have me saying what kimc said, and her saying what I said, let me edit to add who said what.

Okay, well if there's a way to mess this "quote" up again, I will be the one to do it.   

I am bringing this back since we got a little off track.  Yes, these are all possible theories, and I suppose we could chase them.  There were sure alot of SO's and others homeless in Yakima.  You pointed that out before.  Lot's of SO's there.  Is there a way to search "release dates" for the SO's in Washington? 

I do have a feeling that it's someone, as you say "anyone" who he made contact with in prison or on the streets of Yakima.  We just have to put that together.

The other thing I am going to ask again.....What are the activities of the Evergreen Christian Community Church/McCleary Campus?  On Pine? 

As I said before, if we spent all that time on the Elma church and their goings on, let's talk a little about the Evergreen in McCleary.  I am still wondering if one of the first reports of Lindsey didn't connect her with this church initially.  The report said the Evergreen Christian Center in McCleary.  And I think it's this one.  Prison outreach?  Possibly?  Anyone? 

Thanks in advance.

well we are both messing this quote thing all up... Quote and snip lessons for us anyone LOL 

okay hopefully I post this one correctly.  I am not going to try to snip this one LOL

remember that adam also had a ROY, wa address.  on 6th street, I have the address somewhere.  on that street are several other sex offenders.  I would like to know what that street is like, are there a lot of homeless hanging out there, maybe a mission, motels, etc?  a bit park for homeless hangout, a food bank, halfway houses?  adam used this street as an address at one time.  this is right there at the Roy highway and ft lewis.  This is where the lady said she saw two guys with lindsey.  then she positively 100% id'd adam campbell as one of them.  as far as I know she is still sure of this in her own mind.  The police interviewed adam... he has a solid tight alibi the day lindsey disappeared, the day after and several days before and had been living two states away as of june 19th.  But.... where was he AFTER june 27th?  was he actually back in Roy(where he had an address) on the day the lady saw the two men with who she says is lindsey.  did he go there and then back out of state later?  It's possible for sure.  Did I ask, NO, am I going to, NO LOL, but can I wonder, yes LOL

so what if he hooked up with some homeless people from Roy and went out of state and then back to roy on the day the lady says she saw him.  What if adam had nothing to do with "taking' lindsey but when he sees all this stuff on the news, he posts on her guestbook trying to tell someone some info?  what if he does know something.  maybe he got to thinking he better tell?  maybe he didn't have a clue who she was at the time?  remember he is deaf maybe she tried to tell him and he could not understand her at the time.  maybe he thought she was the daughter of the guy?  heck who knows.  but for some reason he posted on her guestbook trying to give someone some info.  No telling what he told the police when the interviewed him.  hopefully he really did have some info and told them and it helped.  think about it, Pierce county is now in mccleary.  and Roy wa is in pierce county.

To find me:
click the globe to the left, under my name
doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #59 on: July 29, 2009, 03:25:09 PM »

haha, I am not quoting that message post again LOL, for some reason it keeps putting everything new up in the quote.  LOL

To find me:
click the globe to the left, under my name
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.