March 18, 2024, 09:30:37 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lindsey Baum #3 7/28/09 - 8/26/09  (Read 513322 times)
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #460 on: August 01, 2009, 03:23:39 PM »

more of the guy with lindsey's mom

That doesn't look like Scott to me.This guy is not wearing sunglasses and I think Scott didn't get into town until after Melissa took her poly.

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #461 on: August 01, 2009, 03:24:53 PM »

Found it finally
Melissa walking into the police station,right at the 1:26 mark.I don't know how to get the image off of the video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5GTulbXxRCk

Karma,  he resembles Lindsey's father to me.

AZSunny ... I do not think it is Lindsey's father who accompanied Melissa Baum to the polygraph..

When the following two articles are taken into consideration ... Scott Baum did not arrive in McCleary until July 4th or 5th.  Sheriff Scott claimed on July 2nd that Melissa Barum had taken a polygraph.

Janet

++++++++++

KOMO News – July 2, 2009

The missing girl's mother, who wanted avoid becoming the center of the investigation, voluntarily took a polygraph test. The father of the girl's best friend, Scott Williams, also volunteered to take the test.

"At their requests polygraphs were given to them. They passed those polygraphs. We're comfortable with the information they've shared with us and comfortable with the timeline they've explained," said Grays Harbor County Undersheriff Rick Scott.

http://www.komonews.com/news/49651607.html

KOMO News – Monday, July 6, 2009

Baum, who lives in Tennessee, arrived in McCleary over the weekend with his heart in a knot. The father said he had to get clearance from his military superiors before making the trip.

Baum hadn't seen his daughter, Lindsey Baum, in a year. He and her mother divorced three years ago. He stayed in Tennessee and his ex-wife moved to Washington with their daughter.

http://www.komonews.com/news/local/50075052.html

Thank you Janet
I should have read ahead before replying.

Karma Is Coming

KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #462 on: August 01, 2009, 03:31:20 PM »

Thank you DD for the images.

Karma Is Coming

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #463 on: August 01, 2009, 03:44:38 PM »

Thank you DD for the images.

Ditto.  Thanks for the images, DD.

Hello Tams 

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #464 on: August 01, 2009, 04:29:36 PM »

did anyone here follow the kylie ellis case?  if so ONE QUICK question please... do you believe she committed suicide,

and one quick statement

she was found less that 8 miles from the ft lewis area where they lady said she saw lindsey with Adam Campbell and another man. 

I did not follow the case, know nothing about it, but intend on researching it to see if any connections, however, just wanted opinion of anyone who followed the case to see if anyone thinks she really committed suicide or not. 

thanks

To find me:
click the globe to the left, under my name
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #465 on: August 01, 2009, 04:35:26 PM »

did anyone here follow the kylie ellis case?  if so ONE QUICK question please... do you believe she committed suicide,

and one quick statement

she was found less that 8 miles from the ft lewis area where they lady said she saw lindsey with Adam Campbell and another man. 

I did not follow the case, know nothing about it, but intend on researching it to see if any connections, however, just wanted opinion of anyone who followed the case to see if anyone thinks she really committed suicide or not. 

thanks

This is what I found here at SM:

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4583.msg830214#msg830214

We don't have a thread for her, but here is comment.

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
concernedmommyinwa
Scared Monkey

« Reply #466 on: August 01, 2009, 04:39:44 PM »

and one quick statement

thanks

DD, I knew Kylie. She was a handful, had been driving her parents nuts with the crap she was doing, but nobody thought she was suicidal. She was a dramatic girl, full of emotion, but full of life. Her father doesn't think even the police think it was suicide.
doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #467 on: August 01, 2009, 05:44:31 PM »

and one quick statement

thanks

DD, I knew Kylie. She was a handful, had been driving her parents nuts with the crap she was doing, but nobody thought she was suicidal. She was a dramatic girl, full of emotion, but full of life. Her father doesn't think even the police think it was suicide.

thank you very much.  I am very glad to hear this about no one thinking she committed suicide.  I am going to research her case as though it were an unsolved murder. 

To find me:
click the globe to the left, under my name
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #468 on: August 01, 2009, 07:36:39 PM »

The flushing of the water and treatment systems could have masked the initial strench of body decomposition body.  However ... after over a month ... would there still be a decomposition order?

What if Lindsey's remains were not disposed of but ... are out of sight ... maybe covered with debris or foilage.  Maybe her remains are lying not far from where she was last observed two blocks from home by a family friend who was driving to work.  Maybe a thorough search with the dogs should be conducted by authorities on ALL properties in that two block stretch.

Remember Jessica Lundsford.  This little girl's remains were found on property within a stone throw from her home ... from the bed she was abducted from. 

Janet

+++++++

McCleary Water / Wastewater manages both the water system from the wells into homes and businesses and the sewer system that takes wastewater to the treatment plant.

WATER SYSTEM FLUSHING

June 22nd through July 2nd

The City crew will be flushing the water system using various fire hydrants around town, click on the link below to read the entire Public Notice and what to do in your area when the flushing takes place.

Hydrant flushing notice 

Wastewater Treatment

Water System

http://www.cityofmccleary.com/index.asp?Type=B_BASIC&SEC={CAF3B3FA-696A-4B0F-B441-C68ADF931009}

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #469 on: August 01, 2009, 07:47:33 PM »

MuffyBee

decomposition order? s/b decomposition odor?

Thanks

I hope you are having a good day.

It is dinner time for me.

Janet
4:40 PM PT

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Heidismom
Scared Monkey

« Reply #470 on: August 01, 2009, 08:42:20 PM »

The flushing of the water and treatment systems could have masked the initial strench of body decomposition body.  However ... after over a month ... would there still be a decomposition order?

What if Lindsey's remains were not disposed of but ... are out of sight ... maybe covered with debris or foilage.  Maybe her remains are lying not far from where she was last observed two blocks from home by a family friend who was driving to work.  Maybe a thorough search with the dogs should be conducted by authorities on ALL properties in that two block stretch.

Remember Jessica Lundsford.  This little girl's remains were found on property within a stone throw from her home ... from the bed she was abducted from. 

Janet

+++++++

McCleary Water / Wastewater manages both the water system from the wells into homes and businesses and the sewer system that takes wastewater to the treatment plant.

WATER SYSTEM FLUSHING

The City crew will be flushing the water system using various fire hydrants around town, click on the link below to read the entire Public Notice and what to do in your area when the flushing takes place.

Hydrant flushing notice 

Wastewater Treatment

Water System

http://www.cityofmccleary.com/index.asp?Type=B_BASIC&SEC={CAF3B3FA-696A-4B0F-B441-C68ADF931009}

While I don't know which houses were searched, I do know that yards were searched several blocks away.  Ours was searched, along with all our neighbors.  Day after day the dogs were on our street, mainly to gain access to another area.  The dogs appeared well trained to my uneducated eye, nose to the ground most of the time,  Concentrating on their business.  There were two large schnauzers, bloodhounds, german sheherds &  last was a golden retriever.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #471 on: August 01, 2009, 08:49:46 PM »

Janet

+++++++

WATER SYSTEM FLUSHING

Hydrant flushing notice 

Wastewater Treatment

Water System

While I don't know which houses were searched, I do know that yards were searched several blocks away.  Ours was searched, along with all our neighbors.  Day after day the dogs were on our street, mainly to gain access to another area.  The dogs appeared well trained to my uneducated eye, nose to the ground most of the time,  Concentrating on their business.  There were two large schnauzers, bloodhounds, german sheherds &  last was a golden retriever.

Thank you Heidismom.

Do you have any idea if the properties along Maple between 15th and the Baum residence were thoroughly searched.  According to authorities some of the residents had yet to be contacted up to a couple of days ago in regards to questioning.  I wonder if properties can be searched without homeowners' permission.

Janet

+++++

credit: doubledecker

_____

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #472 on: August 01, 2009, 08:55:36 PM »

Thanks for that info Heidismom.
Heidismom
Scared Monkey

« Reply #473 on: August 01, 2009, 09:04:31 PM »

Janet

+++++++

WATER SYSTEM FLUSHING

Hydrant flushing notice 

Wastewater Treatment

Water System

Thank you Heidismom.

Do you have any idea if the properties along Maple between 15th and the Baum residence were thoroughly searched.  According to authorities some of the residents had yet to be contacted up to a couple of days ago in regards to questioning.  I wonder if properties can be searched without homeowners' permission.

Janet

+++++

[/quote  I don't know about on Maple, I do know that although they told us they didn't search without permission, I saw search dogs in two yards where the owners were not home.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #474 on: August 01, 2009, 09:14:58 PM »

Heidismom  how are the people in town acting? Is activity somewhat back to normal, or are people being cautious and looking at certain people in town and being suspicious? Are the children out and about or with parents out with them? Being from a small town originally, I know how gossip must be, kind of hard not to.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #475 on: August 01, 2009, 09:47:47 PM »

Janet

+++++++

WATER SYSTEM FLUSHING

Hydrant flushing notice 

Wastewater Treatment

Water System

Thank you Heidismom.

Janet

+++++

[/quote  I don't know about on Maple, I do know that although they told us they didn't search without permission, I saw search dogs in two yards where the owners were not home.

Thank you Heidismom.

I have email the FBI agent ... Ronald Twersky ... regarding my suspicions encompassing these properties.  I receeived a very nice form response.  Probably the same response sent to all who email regarding the case.  I was hoping for direct answers.

Janet

_____

mamacrazy30
Monkey Junky

« Reply #476 on: August 01, 2009, 11:33:23 PM »

Fire was not mentioned to me by his classmate.   (I don't know how reply to a specific post)
sorry if it has been asked before but do you know what happened?

OMG  thats soooo Anthony.  (credits to miss Mae)
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #477 on: August 01, 2009, 11:46:02 PM »

In my view, searching the yards, and not inside the houses is an incomplete search. Do most houses there in McCleary have basements? Until they are throughly searched, along with the crawlspaces underneath, and in the attic areas, they have not done a thorough search job.

Bodies have been sealed in containers, wrapped in blankets and stuffed in trunks for years without neighbors being suspicious. Deep freezers are the same. Bodies have been buried in unfinished basements. Think John Wayne Gacy. There were even police inside his home and didn't realize there were multiple bodies buried down there. But I believe a cadaver dog would have picked up on it.

Are the neighbors that live on the streets where Lindsay was know to be been unwilling for the LE to search their homes, or have the LE made no efforts to do so? 

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
mamacrazy30
Monkey Junky

« Reply #478 on: August 01, 2009, 11:50:00 PM »

In my view, searching the yards, and not inside the houses is an incomplete search. Do most houses there in McCleary have basements? Until they are throughly searched, along with the crawlspaces underneath, and in the attic areas, they have not done a thorough search job.

Bodies have been sealed in containers, wrapped in blankets and stuffed in trunks for years without neighbors being suspicious. Deep freezers are the same. Bodies have been buried in unfinished basements. Think John Wayne Gacy. There were even police inside his home and didn't realize there were multiple bodies buried down there. But I believe a cadaver dog would have picked up on it.

Are the neighbors that live on the streets where Lindsay was know to be been unwilling for the LE to search their homes, or have the LE made no efforts to do so? 
miss Mae i'm afraid its the latter....

OMG  thats soooo Anthony.  (credits to miss Mae)
pink angel
Monkey Junky

99% angel, 1% brat

« Reply #479 on: August 02, 2009, 12:53:57 AM »

Janet,
This is the first time I have posted, don't know if I am doing it right.
 But regarding Josh, he had a problem at school this spring, in which the classroom was evacuated, this is public knowledge, told to me by a reliable classmate.  Maybe this had something to do with his juvi thing, I don't know. If the court appearance was due to his mistreating his sister,  I wouldn't think he would be trusted to be the one that was supposed to walk her home. 
Wanna bet he pulled the fire alarm?
My brother did that in grade school and got arrested for it. They don't take that likely.

My brother had to go to court and got a year of court supervision and had to attend some type of class. I forget.

Justice for Nevaeh Facebook - http://www.fbook.me/justice4nevaeh
In Memory of Nevaeh Videos; http://bit.ly/nevaeh  http://bit.ly/nevaeh2
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.