March 19, 2024, 01:48:10 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lindsey Baum #3 7/28/09 - 8/26/09  (Read 513379 times)
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #540 on: August 02, 2009, 06:35:16 PM »

Tracygirl, Rob, Pink, DD, and others,
Ditto!!
Think about it!!!!! hmmmm a totally new concept!

This is me right now 
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #541 on: August 02, 2009, 06:36:39 PM »

Ditto!!
I find this insulting,I'm done too.

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #542 on: August 02, 2009, 06:43:24 PM »

I am done!

Janet I think we are all reading what you are writing and not connecting the dots as you have. If you have a theory on HOW then please post it. Is this just a gut feeling or do you have more then a few postings from people we do not know the motives or if they are even the same person or two different people. I read their postings and found it suspect if they are involved to be honest. 
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #543 on: August 02, 2009, 06:44:10 PM »

What the heck is going on here?
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #544 on: August 02, 2009, 06:48:36 PM »

Janet, do you know which people refused to cooperate? what is your source? and not merely someone who obviously has a grudge against MB.

I do not have a clue.  I would assume if approached cooperation would be where it was at if  there was nothing to hide.

I would hope ... in the course of the investigation ... that Maple Stree residents in that two block stretch, respective properties, Josh Baum and Wayne Watnee have been investigated and ruled out ... not disregarded.

However ... when it was revealed that other day that authorities were retracing their steps in the investigation and questioning residents who could not be contacted when Lindsey went missing ... it leads me to believe that their respective properties has yet to be searched.

Janet

++++++++

Police chase leads on missing McCleary girl
Updated: 07/30/09

Officers and volunteers knocked on doors throughout town Tuesday, asking new questions and trying to reach people missed in previous interviews, Scott said.

Two teams with cadaver search dogs also roamed the town, he said, but the hot conditions limited the available scents and quickly wore out the dogs.

http://www.thenewstribune.com/news/northwest/story/827963.html

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #545 on: August 02, 2009, 06:50:37 PM »

Ditto!!

OMG this is childish. Come on everyone, stop it. If there is a reason to see Josh as a suspect, then please post more then a couple of quotes from posters we know nothing about in the respect of motives and also a fight he had with his sister.
Convince us of how he could have done this and gotten away with it for this long?
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #546 on: August 02, 2009, 06:54:13 PM »

Ditto!!

OMG this is childish. Come on everyone, stop it. If there is a reason to see Josh as a suspect, then please post more then a couple of quotes from posters we know nothing about in the respect of motives and also a fight he had with his sister.
Convince us of how he could have done this and gotten away with it for this long?
I really don't feel like explaining my opinions right now,maybe I'm just not grasping Sister's"think about it!!!!!!hmmmmm a totally new concept!!!!"
I guess I must be stupid?Dunno,I'll be reading and trying to learn all I can though.

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
Lovinlife
Monkey Junky

« Reply #547 on: August 02, 2009, 06:57:24 PM »

I think it goes beyond JB. Some posters have been condescending to others for unfounded reasons. JMO

I agree, let's get back to finding Lindsey Baum.

Truth is always the strongest argument. --- Sophocles

Lighting a candle for a boy who needs a lot of love:
http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/candles.cfm?l=eng&gi=jal 
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #548 on: August 02, 2009, 07:00:55 PM »

Thank you pink angel.

I stand by my position.

In the course of the investigation ... in the process of elimination ...

1.  I believe that all resident from 15th on Maple to the Baum residence should be considered persons of interest and questioned as well as the respective properties throughly searched.

2.  Considering the heated argument between Josh and Lindsey that dictated intervention  combined with other revealed dynamics encompassing the sibling relationship ... I believe Josh should be considered a person of interest.   

3.  Considering Wayne Watness connection to both Josh and Lindsey and ... the relation between his residence and the Baum residence ... I believe that this man should be a person of interest.

Janet

+++++++++++++++++

Expert: Missing girl likely went with someone she knew
09:58 PM PDT on Wednesday, July 1, 2009

A national expert helping in the search for 10-year-old Lindsey Baum says someone Lindsey knew might be responsible for her disappearance. Baum vanished while walking home from a friend’s house Friday around 9 p.m.

"Based on the information I have, it’s someone she possibly knows or is in the area, not outside the area," said Henry Schmidt, with the National Center for Missing and Exploited Children.

Schmidt, a retired sheriff from Wyoming, arrived in McCleary to assist with the search Sunday.

http://www.nwcn.com/statenews/washington/stories/NW_070109WAB-mccleary-KS.260ea8b9.html

I don't see any problem with Janet's post above but I'm not reading more into it than what's there.  She's just saying that logically the people mentioned above should be considered persons on interest until proven otherwise.  She's not accusing anyone just saying what to her would be the logical place to start.

Personally, I think everyone from the time Lindsey left her house (with her brother) to the time she went missing, everyone inbetween should be persons of interest UNTIL PROVEN OTHERWISE.

Tensions run high in these missing persons cases and especially when the person has not been found. 
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #549 on: August 02, 2009, 07:03:25 PM »

Lets assume those who love Lindsey are checking on this thread everyday hoping we all come up with some theory which leads them to Lindsey...When I first found Scared Monkeys I was searching for little Sandra Cantu and wanted to learn from you all where to look next. I wanted your opinions but I also wanted to know theories based on facts.   

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #550 on: August 02, 2009, 07:09:08 PM »

In my view, searching the yards, and not inside the houses is an incomplete search. Do most houses there in McCleary have basements? Until they are throughly searched, along with the crawlspaces underneath, and in the attic areas, they have not done a thorough search job.

Bodies have been sealed in containers, wrapped in blankets and stuffed in trunks for years without neighbors being suspicious. Deep freezers are the same. Bodies have been buried in unfinished basements. Think John Wayne Gacy. There were even police inside his home and didn't realize there were multiple bodies buried down there. But I believe a cadaver dog would have picked up on it.

Are the neighbors that live on the streets where Lindsay was know to be been unwilling for the LE to search their homes, or have the LE made no efforts to do so? 

BUMPED

I am bumping my own post from a day or two ago. I don't think this was ever addressed but this was my thought then, and still is my thought. I do not think it is very far from what Janet is trying to say.

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #551 on: August 02, 2009, 07:13:32 PM »

O/T JANET, ISLAND left you a post on the Billings thread. I hope you read it.   an angelic monkey

Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #552 on: August 02, 2009, 07:15:18 PM »

But to me the big question is why are some of the people not being that cooperative, and also I noticed that the towns people are not that willing to help, and even hardly come out to the vigil, the vigil did not have that many people. Why? Do they not like the family, or do they have something to hide, something they maybe doing inside their homes?
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #553 on: August 02, 2009, 07:17:07 PM »

I am not sure how we would find out how has cooperated and who has not. What are the laws on police searching homes without a search warrant in the state of Washington? Do they just go in and see only what is on the surface or are they allowed to move things around? Can they bring dogs in or just do a visual sweep of the area?

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #554 on: August 02, 2009, 07:21:04 PM »

DD

I speculate IF something happened to Lindsey at the hands of her brother ... it was completely unplanned.  I am not condoning but ... it could have been possibly provoked and ... he acted impulsively.  At twelve years old ... I believe this young man would have panicked and ... bolted.  In all probability ... no attempt or ... very little attempt at hiding his sister's body.  Maybe Lindsey was covered with debris or foilage.

I believe IF the above scenario took place ... Lindsey will be found in an out-of-sight spot on one of the properties in that two block radius.

Sheriff Scott stated in the search the other day ... that they were calling on neighbours again and requestioning them as well as neighbours who had yet to be contacted.  It does not appear that those properties were search to any extent ... only rural areas.

Also ... when it is considered what a resident said about Josh's behavior at that first vigil in regards to attempting to solicit money for the purchase of fireworks and ... KaraK's words about Josh's behavior at a search effort regarding Josh's only interest was in arranging a playdate with her son ... it appears that he does not comprehend that seriousness of the situation.  A lack of conscience can account for the fact there is no remorse.

DD ... I am only speculating.  Lindsey Baum is missing and ... something happened to her. 

Janet

BUMPED

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #555 on: August 02, 2009, 07:22:11 PM »

The flushing of the water and treatment systems could have masked the initial strench of body decomposition body.  However ... after over a month ... would there still be a decomposition order?

What if Lindsey's remains were not disposed of but ... are out of sight ... maybe covered with debris or foilage.  Maybe her remains are lying not far from where she was last observed two blocks from home by a family friend who was driving to work.  Maybe a thorough search with the dogs should be conducted by authorities on ALL properties in that two block stretch.

Remember Jessica Lundsford.  This little girl's remains were found on property within a stone throw from her home ... from the bed she was abducted from. 

Janet

+++++++

McCleary Water / Wastewater manages both the water system from the wells into homes and businesses and the sewer system that takes wastewater to the treatment plant.

WATER SYSTEM FLUSHING

June 22nd through July 2nd

The City crew will be flushing the water system using various fire hydrants around town, click on the link below to read the entire Public Notice and what to do in your area when the flushing takes place.

Hydrant flushing notice 

Wastewater Treatment

Water System

http://www.cityofmccleary.com/index.asp?Type=B_BASIC&SEC={CAF3B3FA-696A-4B0F-B441-C68ADF931009}

BUMPED

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #556 on: August 02, 2009, 07:23:04 PM »

DD

When all the underlying dynamic that has been revealed/alleged encompassing Josh Baum and ... then when you consider the argument that must of been so heated that it dictated  intervention by a neighbour ... logic dictates that Lindsey's brother should not be overlooked as a person of interest.  Hey ... maybe he has not been overlooked but ... the dots cannot be connected.  Think about the six searches conducted at the creek within days following Lindsey's disappearance.  Think about the recent search with the dogs.

I can only speculate on a possible scenerio and ... it involve a chance meeting between  Lindsey and a still angry Josh within two block from their home ... a chance meeting following Lindsey being observed at FiftH and Maple by a neighbor driving to work.  Then somewhere a short distance off the beaten track ... things go out of hand.   

Consideing Melissa Baum passed a lie detector test ... I do not believe she has any first hand knowledge of wrongdoing.

I saw a photo of Josh Baum at the second vigil a few nights ago.  He is a good size.

Again ... I am not accusing but ... when what is known about Josh and Lindsey's relationship that appears to reach beyond normal sibling rivalry ... I believe that her brother should not be overlooked as a person of interest.

Janet

BUMPED

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #557 on: August 02, 2009, 07:24:50 PM »

O/T JANET, ISLAND left you a post on the Billings thread. I hope you read it.   an angelic monkey

Thanks Fanny Mae

an angelic monkey

Janet

_____

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #558 on: August 02, 2009, 07:27:53 PM »

I am not sure how we would find out how has cooperated and who has not. What are the laws on police searching homes without a search warrant in the state of Washington? Do they just go in and see only what is on the surface or are they allowed to move things around? Can they bring dogs in or just do a visual sweep of the area?

I just keep thinking over and over about Jessica Lunsford. She was buried alive just yards from her own home several days after she came up missing. There seems to be no lessons learned in this case, even though it was thousands of miles from McCleary. If only they had gone inside with the search dogs. If only when they talked to the people at the door and they refused to let them come in they had gotten a search warrant to search. If only....There is no reason for someone to refuse to let the LE search unless they have something to hide. I think that refusal in any state would probably be a show cause for a search warrant. JMO

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #559 on: August 02, 2009, 07:30:38 PM »

Again ... it would be interesting to know what time Josh Baum got home on the evening of June 26, 2009.  Did he go home as the neighbour who intervened in the argument had instructed?  If he was at home with Mom prior to Lindsey's leaving the Kampen resident between 9:15 PM and 9:30 PM then this wannabe detective's speculation will go in another direction.

Janet

BUMPED

_____

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.