March 19, 2024, 03:22:03 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lindsey Baum #3 7/28/09 - 8/26/09  (Read 513398 times)
KimC
Scared Monkey

« Reply #60 on: July 29, 2009, 03:29:17 PM »

snip

KIMC

Pasco, Washington?  Karl S. Goering, possibly?

I'm going to throw this out here for speculation.

What if Adam Lee Campbell did not create his own MS pages.  What if Adam Lee Campbell did not create this adamcampbell65@yahoo.com email address that is associated with this email address?  What if someone else, wanting to thwart attention away from himself, created all this as a diversion? This has been my theory all along.  Perhaps this is someone who Adam met in jail or someone who was not in jail but had knowledge or contact with him.  Perhaps through some sort of prison outreach?  We've talked about this before.  Elma?  What are some of the activities of the Evergreen Christian Community Church in McCleary? 

Perhaps, as you say, the people in McCleary are not saying what they know ?? Perhaps this is because the answer is right in front of their faces?   

DOUBLEDECKER

I believe it is adam who is using that email account.  I do believe he is the one who posted the posts to lindsey's guestbook.  I have other info that just about sums that up for sure.  Now he might be posting what someone else is telling him to post, that is possible yes, and I had wondered that as well.  But for certain, that is ADAM talking on that email and the guestbook.  I'm pretty positive of that. So much so I will say I am 100% positive that is adam on that email.  He might be posting what someone else tells him to post, but it is him for sure.  I know this because I have more info than those 2 posts on her guestbook.  Which I can't post the other info on here.

now adam was convicted in 1995. he is 31, he would have been approx. 17 at the time. I wonder how long he went to jail, or prison, or did he get probation?  I honestly believe if he has connections to someone else it is out of the homeless community or some kind of place which houses the homeless or sex offenders.  IF that was him connected to someone who has lindsey, we could very well be looking for some homeless sex offender, but this person might have never been caught, therefore, is not in the system for sex offenses. 

On the other hand what if they were paid to go pick her up from someone?  that's a possibility.  And that could very well be why pierce county is involved.  but that is just a bunch of "what if's" about pierce county involvement.  It's a very possible "theory", one I will not discount at all, and one I am really wondering about.  I would guess adam might be the kind of person who could get talked into doing something really stupid!  just my take on him.

gee I have me saying what kimc said, and her saying what I said, let me edit to add who said what.

Okay, well if there's a way to mess this "quote" up again, I will be the one to do it.   

I am bringing this back since we got a little off track.  Yes, these are all possible theories, and I suppose we could chase them.  There were sure alot of SO's and others homeless in Yakima.  You pointed that out before.  Lot's of SO's there.  Is there a way to search "release dates" for the SO's in Washington? 

I do have a feeling that it's someone, as you say "anyone" who he made contact with in prison or on the streets of Yakima.  We just have to put that together.

The other thing I am going to ask again.....What are the activities of the Evergreen Christian Community Church/McCleary Campus?  On Pine? 

As I said before, if we spent all that time on the Elma church and their goings on, let's talk a little about the Evergreen in McCleary.  I am still wondering if one of the first reports of Lindsey didn't connect her with this church initially.  The report said the Evergreen Christian Center in McCleary.  And I think it's this one.  Prison outreach?  Possibly?  Anyone? 

Thanks in advance.

So, maybe while he was in ROY?
Auburn (part), Bonney Lake, Buckley, Carbonado, DuPont, Eatonville, Edgewood, Enumclaw (part), Fife, Fircrest, Gig Harbor, Lakewood, Milton (part), Orting, Pacific (part), Puyallup, Roy, Ruston, South Prairie, Steilacoom, Sumner, Tacoma, University Place, and Wilkeson.
doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #61 on: July 29, 2009, 03:33:36 PM »

I HAVE to find adam campbells birthdate. 

should be 1978 .. I thought I had it and now can't find it.  I really really really need his birthdate.  if I have that I can find some other info I really realy really need. ugh.

To find me:
click the globe to the left, under my name
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #62 on: July 29, 2009, 03:35:07 PM »

This says they have a search center set up.

If you are interested in volunteering the center will be opening up early next week at 211 Simpson St. in McCleary. All volunteer searchers must be 18 or older with ID. Anyone younger or with kids are welcome to pass out and distribute flyers or ask at center if there is any other way to assist.

http://www.lindseybaum.com/donations

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #63 on: July 29, 2009, 03:38:57 PM »

is this a key word
TROBULE
and what might that be

another thing he does is keeps SMILE LAUGH  CLEAR 

these are key words

do they mean anything?:  I don't know

To find me:
Lovinlife
Monkey Junky

« Reply #64 on: July 29, 2009, 03:41:52 PM »

is this a key word
TROBULE
and what might that be

these are key words

CLEAR=McCleary ???

Truth is always the strongest argument. --- Sophocles

Lighting a candle for a boy who needs a lot of love:
http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/candles.cfm?l=eng&gi=jal 
doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #65 on: July 29, 2009, 03:44:39 PM »

This says they have a search center set up.

If you are interested in volunteering the center will be opening up early next week at 211 Simpson St. in McCleary. All volunteer searchers must be 18 or older with ID. Anyone younger or with kids are welcome to pass out and distribute flyers or ask at center if there is any other way to assist.

http://www.lindseybaum.com/donations

that is the building they "pulled" and "decided" not to "get involved"

To find me:
doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #66 on: July 29, 2009, 03:46:17 PM »

is this a key word
TROBULE
and what might that be

these are key words

CLEAR=McCleary ???

see you see that too, and I also see all this SMILE  as maybe Smiley. 

I just wanted to see what someone else thought.

I am telling you he is coding stuff, but it's such a mess. 

maybe he is ONLY just talking like that.  I don't know.  LOL

To find me:
doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #67 on: July 29, 2009, 03:46:54 PM »

he will also say Clearly

To find me:
Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #68 on: July 29, 2009, 03:51:09 PM »

should be 1978 .. I thought I had it and now can't find it.  I really really really need his birthdate.  if I have that I can find some other info I really realy really need. ugh.

DD  - I found Adams DOB...it was in the last thread

3922    M    i    Adam Campbell THOMPSON was born on 11 Jun 1978 in Tacoma, , Washington, USA.

Faith . . . it matters . . . it really does. ~ Sister
Lovinlife
Monkey Junky

« Reply #69 on: July 29, 2009, 03:56:17 PM »

is this a key word
TROBULE
and what might that be

these are key words

CLEAR=McCleary ???

see you see that too, and I also see all this SMILE  as maybe Smiley. 

I just wanted to see what someone else thought.

I am telling you he is coding stuff, but it's such a mess. 

maybe he is ONLY just talking like that.  I don't know.  LOL
I've been sparadically reading bits and pieces of this case, too hard to follow for me.  That just jumped straight out at me. I never even thought SMILE=Smiley!  I can only imagine what crap you're digging through. 

Where is Lindsey?

Truth is always the strongest argument. --- Sophocles

Lighting a candle for a boy who needs a lot of love:
http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/candles.cfm?l=eng&gi=jal 
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #70 on: July 29, 2009, 03:59:07 PM »

http://www.ascdeaf.com/blog/?m=200608
<snip>
 An interpreter who is familiar with the concept of a “word salad’, for instance, would recognize a Deaf person’s incomprehensible string of words as a psychiatric symptom and be able to communicate this to the hearing professional. An interpreter with no prior exposure or knowledge of word salads, in contrast, might unintentionally try to “clean up” the Deaf person’s signing so that it makes sense to the hearing professional, unaware that an important psychiatric symptom is unconveyed in the process.
<snip>

Is Adam hearing impaired?  Or has a learning disability or communication problem?

Maybe his messages are a code, I don't know.  But I was also considering the above.

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #71 on: July 29, 2009, 04:05:48 PM »

DD  - I found Adams DOB...it was in the last thread

3922    M    i    Adam Campbell THOMPSON was born on 11 Jun 1978 in Tacoma, , Washington, USA.

that is not him leroy.  that is someone, someone found and had wondered if this was also adam campbell, but I don't think that is the same person.... it might be, but I just am thinking it isn't.  the thing is I have to be certain I have the right birthdate, or what I am trying to do will not work LOL   but thank you so much for trying to find that, you probably went to a lot of trouble searching for it ugh

To find me:
Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #72 on: July 29, 2009, 04:06:37 PM »

<snip>
 An interpreter who is familiar with the concept of a “word salad’, for instance, would recognize a Deaf person’s incomprehensible string of words as a psychiatric symptom and be able to communicate this to the hearing professional. An interpreter with no prior exposure or knowledge of word salads, in contrast, might unintentionally try to “clean up” the Deaf person’s signing so that it makes sense to the hearing professional, unaware that an important psychiatric symptom is unconveyed in the process.
<snip>

Is Adam hearing impaired?  Or has a learning disability or communication problem?

Maybe his messages are a code, I don't know.  But I was also considering the above.

He is hearing impaired.  I cant decide if these messages are coded or not.

doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #73 on: July 29, 2009, 04:10:44 PM »

<snip>
<snip>

yes he is deaf.  and he does use an interpreter.  but we also have to remember, he posted on lindsey's guestbook saying he could help.  So he must at least THINK he has some information to help.  I asked someone at the grays harbor le if if it could turn out all gobbly gook if he were deaf, they said it could. 

see this is why I think it is a combination of his wording because he is deaf, and ALSO because he is trying to say something without saying it.  so there are two things going on here.  this is why it is so hard to figure out.  if it were ONLY coded, I think I could figure this out, but being we add to it that he is deaf and needs an interpreter, it really messes it all up.  Hopefully when the police communicated with him he told them what he knows.  he did not just go post on the lindsey guestbook just because he randomly found it and had nothing better to do... that is my thought

To find me:
canadianmonkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #74 on: July 29, 2009, 04:11:02 PM »

<snip>
<snip>

Yes MuffyBee.  On an earlier thread somewhere its listed on his SO page that he is hearing impaired.
Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #75 on: July 29, 2009, 04:14:08 PM »

that is not him leroy.  that is someone, someone found and had wondered if this was also adam campbell, but I don't think that is the same person.... it might be, but I just am thinking it isn't.  the thing is I have to be certain I have the right birthdate, or what I am trying to do will not work LOL   but thank you so much for trying to find that, you probably went to a lot of trouble searching for it ugh

no problem DD....i just want to your previous posts and should have read forward a bit.  Well that's one date in 1978 that we can rule out at least    

i will look some more

mamacrazy30
Monkey Junky

« Reply #76 on: July 29, 2009, 04:15:19 PM »

if Lindsey has indeed been the Mcleary area the entire time, and if now they are really starting to search the area, would she still be there now?  who ever has had her Has had her for a month...

OMG  thats soooo Anthony.  (credits to miss Mae)
doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #77 on: July 29, 2009, 04:23:29 PM »

adam is deaf and uses a phone relay interpreter. 

To find me:
A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #78 on: July 29, 2009, 04:24:42 PM »

DD - is this it?  Found this in last thread:
Title: Re: Lindsey Baum #2
Post by: JessStar on July 22, 2009, 12:23:19 PM
The following information was obtained from public records:

CAMPBELL, ADAM L
(DOB: 02/1978)
(Age: 31)
rebelgirl901
Scared Monkey

« Reply #79 on: July 29, 2009, 04:27:56 PM »

if Lindsey has indeed been the Mcleary area the entire time, and if now they are really starting to search the area, would she still be there now?  who ever has had her Has had her for a month...

Yes it is possible she has been in McCleary the whole time. I think that may be the reason some have not been very helpful in the searches or in providing information to L.E.  Somebody in that town knows what happened to Lindsey.  JMO

Justice 4 Natalee/Justice 4 Caylee<br /><br />Where is Lindsey Baum
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.