March 18, 2024, 09:05:08 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lindsey Baum #3 7/28/09 - 8/26/09  (Read 513320 times)
Scandi
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #800 on: August 06, 2009, 02:07:19 AM »

Hi Everyone,  We all know it is the little things in a case that can make a huge difference in the solving of it.  And we need to discover what in the world happened to Lindsey so she can be brought home where she belongs.

I have a thought based on something I read here and want to PM someone.  I have never needed to do this here and don't see a PM opportunity listed.

It would be directed to a poster who is very familiar with all the posts written by those in the know here.  I see some gray areas in what a poster has written and think it might be valuable in learning about the true circumstances that night when Lindsey fell off the face of the earth. 

xox 
pink angel
Monkey Junky

99% angel, 1% brat

« Reply #801 on: August 06, 2009, 04:49:45 AM »

scandi you can email klaas and ask her pass along your email information to whichever poster you want to contact.

her email is klaas (at) scaredmonkeys.com

Justice for Nevaeh Facebook - http://www.fbook.me/justice4nevaeh
In Memory of Nevaeh Videos; http://bit.ly/nevaeh  http://bit.ly/nevaeh2
Lovinlife
Monkey Junky

« Reply #802 on: August 06, 2009, 09:57:56 AM »

Lindsey Baum-Still Missing

Where are you Lindsey?

Truth is always the strongest argument. --- Sophocles

Lighting a candle for a boy who needs a lot of love:
http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/candles.cfm?l=eng&gi=jal 
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #803 on: August 06, 2009, 10:12:52 AM »

Lindsey Baum-Still Missing

Where are you Lindsey?
Yes, where are you, I just think someone saw something, maybe they are afraid, I don't know.
Lovinlife
Monkey Junky

« Reply #804 on: August 06, 2009, 10:26:25 AM »

NRCG ~ I pray that the silence from the sheriff's office & media indicate that behind the scenes work is being done.  I think of Tori Stafford's parents holding daily pressers & even though it was extremely difficult on the family, it kept Tori's case from growing cold.  Someone in or around that little town in WA knows something.  I hope their conscience eats them alive until they have to talk.

Truth is always the strongest argument. --- Sophocles

Lighting a candle for a boy who needs a lot of love:
http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/candles.cfm?l=eng&gi=jal 
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #805 on: August 06, 2009, 10:27:59 AM »

NRCG ~ I pray that the silence from the sheriff's office & media indicate that behind the scenes work is being done.  I think of Tori Stafford's parents holding daily pressers & even though it was extremely difficult on the family, it kept Tori's case from growing cold.  Someone in or around that little town in WA knows something.  I hope their conscience eats them alive until they have to talk.
I agree, something is and has been off with this case from the start, at least for me. Lindsey didn't vanish into thin air, though I will admit some of these cases it certainly seems like that 
A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #806 on: August 06, 2009, 10:50:32 AM »

Hi Everyone,  We all know it is the little things in a case that can make a huge difference in the solving of it.  And we need to discover what in the world happened to Lindsey so she can be brought home where she belongs.

I have a thought based on something I read here and want to PM someone.  I have never needed to do this here and don't see a PM opportunity listed.

It would be directed to a poster who is very familiar with all the posts written by those in the know here.  I see some gray areas in what a poster has written and think it might be valuable in learning about the true circumstances that night when Lindsey fell off the face of the earth. 

xox 

I take it you can't share here?  If you find that you can, please post it as it might spark something else to go on!  If you can't, I do understand. 
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #807 on: August 06, 2009, 12:09:21 PM »

Good morning Monkeys

In this video at the 51 second mark is a house,kinda light blue'ish/white'ish.The front yard(or backyard)looks filled with junk.Does anyone think this house is the same as the pool house that Lindsey went swimming at the day she disappeared?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gYTGVBb9TPI&feature=fvw

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #808 on: August 06, 2009, 12:53:20 PM »

Good morning Monkeys

In this video at the 51 second mark is a house,kinda light blue'ish/white'ish.The front yard(or backyard)looks filled with junk.Does anyone think this house is the same as the pool house that Lindsey went swimming at the day she disappeared?

I think it is, I remember when I saw the pictures of the house and pool, I thought it looked like a junkyard.
JessStar
Monkey Junky

Please Help Find Justice for Nevaeh

« Reply #809 on: August 06, 2009, 01:09:42 PM »

I've been thinking about this case over the last few days. Here are my thoughs- I throw them out there for consideration. Perhaps LE knows the who, when and where, but does not know the "what." They won't know the "what" until Lindsey is found.  Without knowing the "what," they can't make a solid arrest because there's no evidence that a crime has been committed "by the who." In fact, the evidence trail may be so weak that, until Lindsey is found, the connection to the "who" can't be made.

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #810 on: August 06, 2009, 01:14:02 PM »

I've been thinking about this case over the last few days. Here are my thoughs- I throw them out there for consideration. Perhaps LE knows the who, when and where, but does not know the "what." They won't know the "what" until Lindsey is found.  Without knowing the "what," they can't make a solid arrest because there's no evidence that a crime has been committed "by the who." In fact, the evidence trail may be so weak that, until Lindsey is found, the connection to the "who" can't be made.
That could very well be, thanks.
canadianmonkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #811 on: August 06, 2009, 01:38:30 PM »

I've been thinking the same thing.  Why isn't someone holding a presser everyday?  Even if only one newspaper shows up.  At least it would keep Lindsey's name out in the public.  Victoria's Mom was dragged over the coals for her pressers everyday but noone forgot about Victoria and her name kept spreading over the internet and countries.  The article about Lindsey's Mom sitting in a lawn chair just looking down the street plays in my mind over and over.  It makes me so sad as a Mom.  Someone needs to do SOMETHING!  It's incredibly frustrating.
Edward
Monkey Junky

« Reply #812 on: August 06, 2009, 01:42:07 PM »

Exactley..

Many, many, cases are like that.. A friend of mine who is a cold case detective for our sheriff department did solve a case that was 20 something years old last year.. they had everything you mentioned.. The Culprit actually called him and had him come to his home in Idaho, where the culprit put the cards on the table and confessed. Everything fell into place and LE knew it was him the whole time but they had no body..
JessStar
Monkey Junky

Please Help Find Justice for Nevaeh

« Reply #813 on: August 06, 2009, 02:34:08 PM »

I'd also note that in over 75% of these cases, the perp is known to law enforcement within 1 week of locating the victim. 

Heidismom
Scared Monkey

« Reply #814 on: August 06, 2009, 04:13:16 PM »

Good morning Monkeys

I think it is, I remember when I saw the pictures of the house and pool, I thought it looked like a junkyard.

I think it is a house on Maple, across the street from KK  and maybe East one house.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #815 on: August 06, 2009, 04:18:40 PM »

Good morning Monkeys

I think it is a house on Maple, across the street from KK  and maybe East one house.
Thanks
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #816 on: August 06, 2009, 04:57:50 PM »

xox 
I may be wrong, but if you are the same Scandi as the Scandi on WS, I'm finding it all very interesting, thanks. If you are not, I apologize.
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #817 on: August 06, 2009, 05:00:31 PM »

Good morning Monkeys

EEeekkk,something happened to my post,grrrrr

I thought the 2 houses looked the same but in the pool house pics the house doesn't look blue?Or blue'ish with dark blue trim.
The pool house is on 3rd street aka main street.

Karma Is Coming

KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #818 on: August 06, 2009, 05:01:50 PM »

Good morning Monkeys

Hi HeidisMom
The house in the video is on Maple right?

Karma Is Coming

KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #819 on: August 06, 2009, 05:05:45 PM »

Let me try this again.
House with pool where Lindsey and friends played the day Lindsey went missing.This house is on 3rd street aka main street.

Karma Is Coming

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.