March 18, 2024, 08:43:32 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lindsey Baum #3 7/28/09 - 8/26/09  (Read 513312 times)
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #860 on: August 08, 2009, 10:25:06 AM »

I am going to go out on a limb here.  I will say this then I don't have time for the josh baum theory. 

I have asked for the info jessstar needs to look up the public record for josh.  Someone was going to ask for that info yesterday.  that would settle all of this.  I have not heard back from that person yet, but as soon as I do I will know whether or not that person is willing to give us the info so jessstar can look for that record.  I explained that this would end all this back and forth yes there was a 911 report and no there was not.  At this point I am not choosing sides as to who to believe, although I feel if a person can settle this they should so we can get on to whatever it is we are doing.

if this person can prove this report exists, then we will know.  If they choose not to help prove this, then why should I believe anything they say?  we have a couple of people who obviously had some kind of disagreement along the line somewhere and one says this and the other says that.  I can't say oh I believe one because they say so.  if one of them can PROVE they are the one telling the truth and that the other is lying, they the one who has the means to PROVE it should.  So if they choose not to do so, I am not believing them. 

if they are so outspoken with the truth, then they should give up that info.  If not, then I guess they are really that concerned about the truth, rather all they want to do is bash lindsey's family.  that is my personal opinion.

actually to tell you the truth I need off of here for a bit because I am getting aggrivated at this whole josh baum thing. 

if anyone needs me, you can find me at my profile. 

BUMPED

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #861 on: August 08, 2009, 10:36:06 AM »

supposedly 3-4 calls were made and one to cps and said she does not know if a report was made or not
  cps, child protective services? What kind of report?

It would appear that there is some credibility to mlachester's words ... words that imply that Josh Baum should be considered a person of interest in the process of elimination in the investigation into the disappearance of his sister.

Janet

+++++++

mlachester 1 day ago wrote:

To answer the questions everyone has asked, Yes I have talked to police and as far as things being unfounded its more of lazy work by cps and I don't know what the police were thinking. Since Lindsey has gone missing I have helped serch and put fliers up. I was called by the agents investigating and told them what I know. And this is no nick name everyone in McCleary knows who I am. Its no big secret she had came to my house to call 911 when her brother had done things to her. I hope lindsey is hiding and she finds a way to get to someone for help to tell them why. But as everyday gose by the fear gets worse.

http://www.king5.com/topstories/stories/NW_063009WAB-Mccleary-girl-search-LJ.1fc0b759.html?ocp=2#slcgm_comments_anchor

mlachester 2 hours ago wrote:

I am close to her and I know a lot more than the media or law enforcement are saying right now. … Sorry if you don't like the truth but I have never been one to keep the truth in and she should of been taken the first time she called 911 from my house asking for help instead of put in a police car and taken back to her abuser!"

http://www.king5.com/topstories/stor...omments_anchor

Janet - the first quote is from a month ago.
The second link is now broken, fyi.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #862 on: August 08, 2009, 10:44:27 AM »

DD ... I respectfully disagree.

It is my understanding that PROOF in the form of records when it involves a minor within CPS ... within any branch of the system ... is not forthcoming.

I am not saying that mlachester is the bearer of the truth.  However ... when it is considered that she indentifies herself in her comments and she involves CPS, 911 and the small police force of McCleary in the alleged incident that involves Lindsey ... I will not disregard her words.

Janet

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #863 on: August 08, 2009, 10:49:55 AM »

Okay, now I am caught up with the cps remark, I forgot about that, so are there records of this happening?
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #864 on: August 08, 2009, 10:51:15 AM »

Quotes from a month ago are not regarded?

Janet

_____

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #865 on: August 08, 2009, 11:00:00 AM »

If there are reports of somekind with cps or LE I think that is important.    On the other hand it might have nothing what so ever to do with Lindsey's disappearance, just that it is very interesting.
A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #866 on: August 08, 2009, 11:00:30 AM »

Janet

LOL - no just saying it says: mlachester 1 day ago wrote:   and it was actually a month ago.  At first, I was like is she talking again - wait - she already said this.  So since the second link was broken I thought I would point that out too.

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #867 on: August 08, 2009, 11:00:37 AM »

I have a phone number those calls were made from for the report, I have the time PERIOD but no actual date.  I can't post the phone number on here.

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #868 on: August 08, 2009, 11:03:33 AM »

Janet

LOL - no just saying it says: mlachester 1 day ago wrote:   and it was actually a month ago.  At first, I was like is she talking again - wait - she already said this.  So since the second link was broken I thought I would point that out too.

Thanks.  I can understand the confusion.

Janet

_____

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #869 on: August 08, 2009, 11:04:10 AM »

I have a phone number those calls were made from for the report, I have the time PERIOD but no actual date.  I can't post the phone number on here.

WOW that is interesting.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #870 on: August 08, 2009, 11:07:30 AM »

supposedly 3-4 calls were made and one to cps and said she does not know if a report was made or not

BUMPED

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #871 on: August 08, 2009, 11:15:45 AM »

Thanks for the info DD.

Janet

_____

JessStar
Monkey Junky

Please Help Find Justice for Nevaeh

« Reply #872 on: August 08, 2009, 11:26:29 AM »

WOW that is interesting.

As soon as DD emails me this information, I will be following up and will request the records.  I probably cannot get the CPS records (assuming they even exist), but I should be able to get the 911 records.

doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #873 on: August 08, 2009, 11:44:27 AM »

let me add to this info, as I believe people take all of this however they choose to further what they think, when actually, I have heard a LOT LOT more having to do with this but because it has NOTHING at all to do with Josh Baum and might be something that would sway people into thinking things they should not (because I can't post ALL of what this is about), then I think I should at least say what I personally think about all of this. 

I believe there is some on-going feud(if you will) between ML(marilyn Lachester) and MB(Melissa Baum).  supposedly marilyn has called the police on Melissa Baum 3-4 times and has called cps on her once.  This happened in the summer of 2008 as far as I am told.  Mind you I had someone who knows marilyn ask her specific questions and these are the answers I am getting(I intend to talk with Marilyn herself, to be certain this is actually what she said, however, I already believe the person who asked for me, but just to be able to say it is from the horses mouth, I intend to veryify all of this through Marilyn).... in the meantime I am sharing what I can from the person who asked her for me. 

I asked for the phone number the 911 call was called from and the date, so jessstar could try to find the report.  what I was told as an answer to these questions was:

911 was called in the summer of 2008.  Marilyn called 3-4 times to the police.  She called cps once on Melissa Baum.  This had nothing to do with Josh Baum.  Marilyn says she does not know if a report was made or not.  She called them and she does not know what they did concerning making a report, but she "assumes" there is an incident report because she called them.  So there very well might not be a report at all. 

Evidently, nothing happened about all of these calls because lindsey was still living at home with her mother.  So whatever it was which marilyn called about did not seem important enough to the police to do anything about it. 

Now I do know a couple of things marilyn called about, but I am not going to post that, she can post it somewhere if she chooses to do so, which it seems as though she has no qualms about posting about Melissa or Josh.

If marilyn is telling the truth about what she felt was wrong enough that she needed to call the police and cps, then the question is, was it really happening?  Well, evidently the police did not think it anything that warranted lindsey being taken out of the home or for her mother to be
 in trouble etc;  so here is what you have to decided to believe.  Was there really anything that bad going on.  Did the police do their job in looking at the accusations by marilyn?  Was marilyn just mad at MB and josh and was calling about things that were not true or blown out of proportion?  Was lindsey telling marilyn things and marilyn thought they were worse than they were? 

see we don't KNOW, all I know is what marilyn is saying and that she does not know if there is a police report and also that the police did nothing about anything.  so what does that tell us?  It tells us either the police did not do their job and neither did cps, or... there is nothing bad going on to warrant any action by the police or cps. 

I also have info from another source other than marilyn about one of these incidents where there is a report.  And it had nothing at all to do with josh baum, and it was nothing that anyone got in trouble for nor did it warrant taking lindsey out of the home etc.  And from the extent of what I have been told actually happened, it was something that probably 80% or 90% of people would have done under the circumstances, IF the circumstances are such that I have been told.  However, am I told the truth?  I believe I was, as the police did not think this was out of line to do and no actionns were taken about it. 

Now why is marilyn saying all these horrible things were going on, I don't know.  She probably believes they were.  Obviously the police do not believe they were, or both the police and cps just did not care.  who really knows. 

as for the white car incident, supposedly marilyn is saying this happened a week before lindsey disappeared, however, marilyn HEARD about it, she did not KNOW about it.  Marilyn was not even living in McCleary at this time, she still does not live in McCleary.  She does have a lot of friends there and she does HEAR things. 

Now this is something I have no idea what this is about, but love4ever has dug up a court record for ML for assault in the summer of 2008.  I have no idea what this is about, but we can see that ML also assaults people.  So who do we believe here? 

I really don't know.  I do know what the report is about, and it has absolutely NOTHING AT ALL to do with josh baum.   

To find me:
click the globe to the left, under my name
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #874 on: August 08, 2009, 11:45:20 AM »

WOW that is interesting.

As soon as DD emails me this information, I will be following up and will request the records.  I probably cannot get the CPS records (assuming they even exist), but I should be able to get the 911 records.

Thanks JessStar

Is DD in contact with mlachester?

Janet

_____

doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #875 on: August 08, 2009, 11:45:53 AM »

WOW that is interesting.

do I have your email already? if so I will go through my email to get it, if not can you have klaas send it to me

thanks

To find me:
doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #876 on: August 08, 2009, 11:52:46 AM »

WOW that is interesting.

Thanks JessStar

Is DD in contact with mlachester?

Janet

I am in contact with a good friend of marilyn's family and this person ask Marilyn specifically the questions I asked her to ask.  Marilyn also told her that I can talk with her(marilyn) personally and I intend on getting ahold of Marilyn herself TODAY.  This was Marilyn's suggestion as I am told through the family friend.  I did not wish to bother marilyn but because I have been invited by her to talk with her, I will.

To find me:
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #877 on: August 08, 2009, 11:54:12 AM »

WOW that is interesting.

Thank-you
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #878 on: August 08, 2009, 11:58:21 AM »

Thank-you very much DD. 
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #879 on: August 08, 2009, 12:13:40 PM »

let me add to this info, as I believe people take all of this however they choose to further what they think, when actually, I have heard a LOT LOT more having to do with this but because it has NOTHING at all to do with Josh Baum and might be something that would sway people into thinking things they should not (because I can't post ALL of what this is about), then I think I should at least say what I personally think about all of this. 

I believe there is some on-going feud(if you will) between ML(marilyn Lachester) and MB(Melissa Baum).  supposedly marilyn has called the police on Melissa Baum 3-4 times and has called cps on her once.  This happened in the summer of 2008 as far as I am told.  Mind you I had someone who knows marilyn ask her specific questions and these are the answers I am getting(I intend to talk with Marilyn herself, to be certain this is actually what she said, however, I already believe the person who asked for me, but just to be able to say it is from the horses mouth, I intend to veryify all of this through Marilyn).... in the meantime I am sharing what I can from the person who asked her for me. 

I asked for the phone number the 911 call was called from and the date, so jessstar could try to find the report.  what I was told as an answer to these questions was:

911 was called in the summer of 2008.  Marilyn called 3-4 times to the police.  She called cps once on Melissa Baum.  This had nothing to do with Josh Baum.  Marilyn says she does not know if a report was made or not.  She called them and she does not know what they did concerning making a report, but she "assumes" there is an incident report because she called them.  So there very well might not be a report at all. 

Evidently, nothing happened about all of these calls because lindsey was still living at home with her mother.  So whatever it was which marilyn called about did not seem important enough to the police to do anything about it. 

Now I do know a couple of things marilyn called about, but I am not going to post that, she can post it somewhere if she chooses to do so, which it seems as though she has no qualms about posting about Melissa or Josh.

If marilyn is telling the truth about what she felt was wrong enough that she needed to call the police and cps, then the question is, was it really happening?  Well, evidently the police did not think it anything that warranted lindsey being taken out of the home or for her mother to be
 in trouble etc;  so here is what you have to decided to believe.  Was there really anything that bad going on.  Did the police do their job in looking at the accusations by marilyn?  Was marilyn just mad at MB and josh and was calling about things that were not true or blown out of proportion?  Was lindsey telling marilyn things and marilyn thought they were worse than they were? 

see we don't KNOW, all I know is what marilyn is saying and that she does not know if there is a police report and also that the police did nothing about anything.  so what does that tell us?  It tells us either the police did not do their job and neither did cps, or... there is nothing bad going on to warrant any action by the police or cps. 

I also have info from another source other than marilyn about one of these incidents where there is a report.  And it had nothing at all to do with josh baum, and it was nothing that anyone got in trouble for nor did it warrant taking lindsey out of the home etc.  And from the extent of what I have been told actually happened, it was something that probably 80% or 90% of people would have done under the circumstances, IF the circumstances are such that I have been told.  However, am I told the truth?  I believe I was, as the police did not think this was out of line to do and no actionns were taken about it. 

Now why is marilyn saying all these horrible things were going on, I don't know.  She probably believes they were.  Obviously the police do not believe they were, or both the police and cps just did not care.  who really knows. 

as for the white car incident, supposedly marilyn is saying this happened a week before lindsey disappeared, however, marilyn HEARD about it, she did not KNOW about it.  Marilyn was not even living in McCleary at this time, she still does not live in McCleary.  She does have a lot of friends there and she does HEAR things. 

Now this is something I have no idea what this is about, but love4ever has dug up a court record for ML for assault in the summer of 2008.  I have no idea what this is about, but we can see that ML also assaults people.  So who do we believe here? 

I really don't know.  I do know what the report is about, and it has absolutely NOTHING AT ALL to do with josh baum.   

Thanks DD.

The info you have received reflects exactly the words of KaraK's posts at SM and mlachester comments at KOMO.  I am in the process of compiling backup to my contention.

KaraK:  The strained relationship between between mlachester and Melissa.

mlachester:  Frustration in regard to CPS and LE not taking 911 call  concerning Lindsey's allegations again Josh seriously.

Janet

_____

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.