March 18, 2024, 08:08:06 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lindsey Baum #3 7/28/09 - 8/26/09  (Read 513306 times)
doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #880 on: August 08, 2009, 12:30:50 PM »

let me add to this info, as I believe people take all of this however they choose to further what they think, when actually, I have heard a LOT LOT more having to do with this but because it has NOTHING at all to do with Josh Baum and might be something that would sway people into thinking things they should not (because I can't post ALL of what this is about), then I think I should at least say what I personally think about all of this. 

I believe there is some on-going feud(if you will) between ML(marilyn Lachester) and MB(Melissa Baum).  supposedly marilyn has called the police on Melissa Baum 3-4 times and has called cps on her once.  This happened in the summer of 2008 as far as I am told.  Mind you I had someone who knows marilyn ask her specific questions and these are the answers I am getting(I intend to talk with Marilyn herself, to be certain this is actually what she said, however, I already believe the person who asked for me, but just to be able to say it is from the horses mouth, I intend to veryify all of this through Marilyn).... in the meantime I am sharing what I can from the person who asked her for me. 

I asked for the phone number the 911 call was called from and the date, so jessstar could try to find the report.  what I was told as an answer to these questions was:

911 was called in the summer of 2008.  Marilyn called 3-4 times to the police.  She called cps once on Melissa Baum.  This had nothing to do with Josh Baum.  Marilyn says she does not know if a report was made or not.  She called them and she does not know what they did concerning making a report, but she "assumes" there is an incident report because she called them.  So there very well might not be a report at all. 

Evidently, nothing happened about all of these calls because lindsey was still living at home with her mother.  So whatever it was which marilyn called about did not seem important enough to the police to do anything about it. 

Now I do know a couple of things marilyn called about, but I am not going to post that, she can post it somewhere if she chooses to do so, which it seems as though she has no qualms about posting about Melissa or Josh.

If marilyn is telling the truth about what she felt was wrong enough that she needed to call the police and cps, then the question is, was it really happening?  Well, evidently the police did not think it anything that warranted lindsey being taken out of the home or for her mother to be
 in trouble etc;  so here is what you have to decided to believe.  Was there really anything that bad going on.  Did the police do their job in looking at the accusations by marilyn?  Was marilyn just mad at MB and josh and was calling about things that were not true or blown out of proportion?  Was lindsey telling marilyn things and marilyn thought they were worse than they were? 

see we don't KNOW, all I know is what marilyn is saying and that she does not know if there is a police report and also that the police did nothing about anything.  so what does that tell us?  It tells us either the police did not do their job and neither did cps, or... there is nothing bad going on to warrant any action by the police or cps. 

I also have info from another source other than marilyn about one of these incidents where there is a report.  And it had nothing at all to do with josh baum, and it was nothing that anyone got in trouble for nor did it warrant taking lindsey out of the home etc.  And from the extent of what I have been told actually happened, it was something that probably 80% or 90% of people would have done under the circumstances, IF the circumstances are such that I have been told.  However, am I told the truth?  I believe I was, as the police did not think this was out of line to do and no actionns were taken about it. 

Now why is marilyn saying all these horrible things were going on, I don't know.  She probably believes they were.  Obviously the police do not believe they were, or both the police and cps just did not care.  who really knows. 

as for the white car incident, supposedly marilyn is saying this happened a week before lindsey disappeared, however, marilyn HEARD about it, she did not KNOW about it.  Marilyn was not even living in McCleary at this time, she still does not live in McCleary.  She does have a lot of friends there and she does HEAR things. 

Now this is something I have no idea what this is about, but love4ever has dug up a court record for ML for assault in the summer of 2008.  I have no idea what this is about, but we can see that ML also assaults people.  So who do we believe here? 

I really don't know.  I do know what the report is about, and it has absolutely NOTHING AT ALL to do with josh baum.   

Thanks DD.

The info you have received reflects exactly the words of KaraK's posts at SM and mlachester comments at KOMO.  I am in the process of compiling backup to my contention.

KaraK:  The strained relationship between between mlachester and Melissa.

mlachester:  Frustration in regard to CPS and LE not taking 911 call  concerning Lindsey's allegations again Josh seriously.

Janet

these allegations were NOT against JOSH.  The report has absoluetly NOTHING to do with JOSH.  other than the one REPORT which someone told me about(not ML, as she does not know if there is a report or not) we don't know if there are any reports or not, but hopefully, with the phone number jessstar can find out.  The ONE report that someone states they do know exists is NOT about JOSH AT ALL. 

these calls were about a lot of things.  Please don't try to lump these calls onto JOSH.  It's not about that at all.

To find me:
click the globe to the left, under my name
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #881 on: August 08, 2009, 12:44:11 PM »

<< snipped >>
as for the white car incident, supposedly marilyn is saying this happened a week before lindsey disappeared, however, marilyn HEARD about it, she did not KNOW about it.  Marilyn was not even living in McCleary at this time, she still does not live in McCleary.  She does have a lot of friends there and she does HEAR things.

<< snipped a bit more >>

and there you have it. Thanks DD... reminds me of a old kooky woman that lived in my neighborhood that peeked windows and walked the streets as if someone appointed her the neighborhood neb-nose. Lord only knows ALL the trouble she created.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #882 on: August 08, 2009, 12:47:57 PM »

let me add to this info, as I believe people take all of this however they choose to further what they think, when actually, I have heard a LOT LOT more having to do with this but because it has NOTHING at all to do with Josh Baum and might be something that would sway people into thinking things they should not (because I can't post ALL of what this is about), then I think I should at least say what I personally think about all of this. 

I believe there is some on-going feud(if you will) between ML(marilyn Lachester) and MB(Melissa Baum).  supposedly marilyn has called the police on Melissa Baum 3-4 times and has called cps on her once.  This happened in the summer of 2008 as far as I am told.  Mind you I had someone who knows marilyn ask her specific questions and these are the answers I am getting(I intend to talk with Marilyn herself, to be certain this is actually what she said, however, I already believe the person who asked for me, but just to be able to say it is from the horses mouth, I intend to veryify all of this through Marilyn).... in the meantime I am sharing what I can from the person who asked her for me. 

I asked for the phone number the 911 call was called from and the date, so jessstar could try to find the report.  what I was told as an answer to these questions was:

911 was called in the summer of 2008.  Marilyn called 3-4 times to the police.  She called cps once on Melissa Baum.  This had nothing to do with Josh Baum.  Marilyn says she does not know if a report was made or not.  She called them and she does not know what they did concerning making a report, but she "assumes" there is an incident report because she called them.  So there very well might not be a report at all. 

Evidently, nothing happened about all of these calls because lindsey was still living at home with her mother.  So whatever it was which marilyn called about did not seem important enough to the police to do anything about it. 

Now I do know a couple of things marilyn called about, but I am not going to post that, she can post it somewhere if she chooses to do so, which it seems as though she has no qualms about posting about Melissa or Josh.

If marilyn is telling the truth about what she felt was wrong enough that she needed to call the police and cps, then the question is, was it really happening?  Well, evidently the police did not think it anything that warranted lindsey being taken out of the home or for her mother to be  in trouble etc;  so here is what you have to decided to believe.  Was there really anything that bad going on.  Did the police do their job in looking at the accusations by marilyn?  Was marilyn just mad at MB and josh and was calling about things that were not true or blown out of proportion?  Was lindsey telling marilyn things and marilyn thought they were worse than they were?

see we don't KNOW, all I know is what marilyn is saying and that she does not know if there is a police report and also that the police did nothing about anything.  so what does that tell us?  It tells us either the police did not do their job and neither did cps, or... there is nothing bad going on to warrant any action by the police or cps. 

I also have info from another source other than marilyn about one of these incidents where there is a report.  And it had nothing at all to do with josh baum, and it was nothing that anyone got in trouble for nor did it warrant taking lindsey out of the home etc.  And from the extent of what I have been told actually happened, it was something that probably 80% or 90% of people would have done under the circumstances, IF the circumstances are such that I have been told.  However, am I told the truth?  I believe I was, as the police did not think this was out of line to do and no actionns were taken about it. 

Now why is marilyn saying all these horrible things were going on, I don't know.  She probably believes they were.  Obviously the police do not believe they were, or both the police and cps just did not care.  who really knows. 

Now this is something I have no idea what this is about, but love4ever has dug up a court record for ML for assault in the summer of 2008.  I have no idea what this is about, but we can see that ML also assaults people.  So who do we believe here? 

I really don't know.  I do know what the report is about, and it has absolutely NOTHING AT ALL to do with josh baum.   

DD

What if Lindsey is telling the truth regarding her brother's abuse?  What if mlachester is revealing exactly how the incident unfolded?

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #883 on: August 08, 2009, 12:56:29 PM »

<< snipped >>

<< snipped a bit more >>

and there you have it. Thanks DD... reminds me of a old kooky woman that lived in my neighborhood that peeked windows and walked the streets as if someone appointed her the neighborhood neb-nose. Lord only knows ALL the trouble she created.

Rob

Could it be that mlachester was just being honest about the second hand information regarding the white vehicle?  After all ... she does claim that Lindsey's mother and LE are aware of the incident.

The incident involving Lindsey coming to mlachester home and sharing in regards to the abuse is not second hand.  The claim that 911 was called and LE picked up Lindsey and took her home was not second hand.  Rob ... DD's recent posts imply that there may be some truth to this first hand claim by mlachester.

Janet

++++++

mlachester:

To answer the questions everyone has asked, Yes I have talked to police and as far as things being unfounded its more of lazy work by cps and I don't know what the police were thinking. Since Lindsey has gone missing I have helped serch and put fliers up. I was called by the agents investigating and told them what I know. And this is no nick name everyone in McCleary knows who I am. Its no big secret she had came to my house to call 911 when her brother had done things to her. I hope lindsey is hiding and she finds a way to get to someone for help to tell them why. But as everyday gose by the fear gets worse.

http://www.king5.com/topstories/stories/NW_063009WAB-Mccleary-girl-search-LJ.1fc0b759.html?ocp=2#slcgm_comments_anchor

mlachester:
I am close to her and I know a lot more than the media or law enforcement are saying right now. As for Scanner, sorry if you don't like the truth but I have never been one to keep the truth in and she should of been taken the first time she called 911 from my house asking for help instead of put in a police car and taken back to her abuser!"

http://www.king5.com/topstories/stor...omments_anchor

mlachester:
Also people need to know Lindsey had told a friend a white car had been folling her and that another 11 year old girl was also talked to by someone a=in a white car the guy tryed to get her in by going as far as telling her she could drive the car. She ran and told her mom and yes the police knows this too.

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #884 on: August 08, 2009, 01:05:59 PM »

<< snipped >>

<< snipped a bit more >>

in the beginning she said there was a report, there was paperwork etc, now she does not know if the police wrote a report.  now someone else knows there was a report but had nothing to do with josh baum.  and both the police and cps thought enough about any of this to do anything. 

at first marilyn knew there was a white car, that lindsey told her about it, NOW she has heard about this, and it happened at the time marilyn was not living in Mccleary, so how would lindsey tell her about this car if marily was not living in mccleary, was lindsey over in another town talking to marilyn?  see, the stories change, the more you dig the more they change.  at this point I don't know how to believe, but everytime the story changes I am less likely to believe the person. 

In all fairness it is not only marilyn's story which changes, it is a bunch of people.  makes you wonder what the heck is wrong with these people.  grrrr.  all these lies send us on wild goose chases when we could be staying on tract.  is this the agenda of some to these people, so send us on wild goose chases to get us away from the truth;  sometimes I wonder. 

this is why I need to talk with marilyn herself to make sure someone is not misunderstanding what she is saying... however, I don't believe for one second the person relaying the information to me is misunderstanding, but I have to be sure.

To find me:
love4ever
Scared Monkey

« Reply #885 on: August 08, 2009, 01:09:15 PM »

Just for the record, I find discrepencies in Mlachester claims of innocence...

Sunday, July 05, 2009

Lindsey
Ok so lets clear up the BS. I have been reading some crap online that people have to say. For one under a pic of me and my husband it say he has stood by me threw it all! Someone wanted to know if it was bad stuff. Well When married as long as we have been there are all kinds of bumps in the road. But what i an talking about was when I was injured and could not work. I became upset with myself and felt usless. But he pulled me threw that as I recovred. He supported me while I went back to school and learned a new skill. Now lets talk about my court record! I had to go to court because my dogs were barking and one day one got out. Oh My goodness I had to pay a 50 dollar fine because my dog got out and was running. If anyone wants too know something. Here I am ask. I am the most upfront person there is. Send me an e-mail on here. I don't get on here everyday but I do enough I will get back to you in a day or so. As far as the abuse Lindsey went threw the MPD knows the FBI also knows. They have the reports I help Lindsey file. But people lets face it she never went anywhere without he Cell. Did she have it at her friends house she left the night she dissapered? Because its at her home now "well maybe in evidence". Let all get back to the real picture here. Let keep praying nothing did happen to her at home and pray she will make back safe and alive. Just as of this moring when the FBI was at my house I made a comment about the 911 calls and the call to CPS. They replied with I am sure we have all those records.  So they know what is going on. And for all you on scared monkeys pulling up my step son law record and names of people you think may be my realitives that should have nothing to do with finding lindsey. And yes I have a son around her age who is her friend. But he is none of your concern that also will not help find lindsey. And yes he talked to the FBI also. People need to leave him alone he's a child. http://www.missingkids.com/missingkids/servlet/PubCaseSearchServlet?act=viewChildDetail&LanguageCountry=en_US&searchLang=en_US&caseLang=en_US&orgPrefix=NCMC&caseNum=1125977&seqNum=1

http://blogs.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.view&friendId=47138410&blogId=498637401

Versus...

BURNS, MARILYN AUDREY MARIE

Female, Age: 31
ID:10721
Book-No

Statute:
9A.36.041 - Assault 4

Offense:
DOMV - Domestic Violence

Arrest Type:
CIT
Booked

Charging Agency:
MCPD-McCleary Police Department
6/28/2008 04:15

Court:
MCMU-McCleary Municipal
Released

Bail Amount:
No Bail
6/30/2008 18:00
Disposition:
PRD-Released on Personal Recog

http://www.co.grays-harbor.wa.us/info/sheriff/JailRegisters/InmateDetail.asp?SrchNameNo=10721

In refrence to the charge above...

RCW 9A.36.041
Assault in the fourth degree.

(1) A person is guilty of assault in the fourth degree if, under circumstances not amounting to assault in the first, second, or third degree, or custodial assault, he or she assaults another.

(2) Assault in the fourth degree is a gross misdemeanor.

[1987 c 188 § 2; 1986 c 257 § 7.]

This bothers me! If she is the one writing in her blog and declaring her only court appearance was that in regards to her dog, then this is a lie! Even if she finds embarrasment for such a record, it does not qualify as stating the truth of her innocence when such a case (Lindseys), it just makes it worse as being a person of interest!!
pink angel
Monkey Junky

99% angel, 1% brat

« Reply #886 on: August 08, 2009, 01:10:12 PM »

<< snipped >>

<< snipped a bit more >>

I agree Rob, sounds like a game of telephone tag. The story changes each time "it's heard".

Justice for Nevaeh Facebook - http://www.fbook.me/justice4nevaeh
In Memory of Nevaeh Videos; http://bit.ly/nevaeh  http://bit.ly/nevaeh2
AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #887 on: August 08, 2009, 01:10:41 PM »

<< snipped >>

<< snipped a bit more >>

Rob

Could it be that mlachester was just being honest about the second hand information regarding the white vehicle?  After all ... she does claim that Lindsey's mother and LE are aware of the incident.

The incident involving Lindsey coming to mlachester home and sharing in regards to the abuse is not second hand.  The claim that 911 was called and LE picked up Lindsey and took her home was not second hand.  Rob ... DD's recent posts imply that there may be some truth to this first hand claim by mlachester.

Janet

++++++

mlachester:

To answer the questions everyone has asked, Yes I have talked to police and as far as things being unfounded its more of lazy work by cps and I don't know what the police were thinking. Since Lindsey has gone missing I have helped serch and put fliers up. I was called by the agents investigating and told them what I know. And this is no nick name everyone in McCleary knows who I am. Its no big secret she had came to my house to call 911 when her brother had done things to her. I hope lindsey is hiding and she finds a way to get to someone for help to tell them why. But as everyday gose by the fear gets worse.

http://www.king5.com/topstories/stories/NW_063009WAB-Mccleary-girl-search-LJ.1fc0b759.html?ocp=2#slcgm_comments_anchor

mlachester:
I am close to her and I know a lot more than the media or law enforcement are saying right now. As for Scanner, sorry if you don't like the truth but I have never been one to keep the truth in and she should of been taken the first time she called 911 from my house asking for help instead of put in a police car and taken back to her abuser!"

mlachester:
Also people need to know Lindsey had told a friend a white car had been folling her and that another 11 year old girl was also talked to by someone a=in a white car the guy tryed to get her in by going as far as telling her she could drive the car. She ran and told her mom and yes the police knows this too.

Janet, If Marilyn doesn't even live in McCleary, "and only hears things"  how was Lindsey able to go to her house and call 911?  Makes no sense.   I am with DD.  This isn't about Josh at all.

~~We cannot direct the wind but we can adjust the sails ~~
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #888 on: August 08, 2009, 01:12:05 PM »

DD'S SOURCE - MLACHESTER'S FRIEND

Is DD in contact with mlachester?

Janet

I am in contact with a good friend of marilyn's family and this person ask Marilyn specifically the questions I asked her to ask.  Marilyn also told her that I can talk with her(marilyn) personally and I intend on getting ahold of Marilyn herself TODAY.  This was Marilyn's suggestion as I am told through the family friend.  I did not wish to bother marilyn but because I have been invited by her to talk with her, I will.

_____

doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #889 on: August 08, 2009, 01:19:43 PM »

If marilyn is telling the truth about what she felt was wrong enough that she needed to call the police and cps, then the question is, was it really happening?  Well, evidently the police did not think it anything that warranted lindsey being taken out of the home or for her mother to be  in trouble etc;  so here is what you have to decided to believe.  Was there really anything that bad going on.  Did the police do their job in looking at the accusations by marilyn?  Was marilyn just mad at MB and josh and was calling about things that were not true or blown out of proportion?  Was lindsey telling marilyn things and marilyn thought they were worse than they were?

DD

What if Lindsey is telling the truth regarding her brother's abuse?  What if mlachester is revealing exactly how the incident unfolded?

Janet

there is always a possibility it is true, we can never say it can't be because it is always possible it is.  I have seen police and cps overlook a lot of things with other people when they should have taken the kids out of the home, but rather made the kids stay in the abuse, stuff a lot worse than this.  so I am not going to say it can't be true; it can be.  So this is why they police look at josh and lindsey's mother as POSSIBLY being responsible for lindsey's disappearance.  The feds came into this case.  I am sure they looked at josh, especially, with marilyn harping all of this stuff in the cops' ears.  And she did harp about it to them, so we know they were aware of this.  So the feds and the police on lindsey missing person case did check out josh.  They did check out things about where he was and where he goes etc.  (not saying how I know this, and it might not be true, but the person saying it would NEVER lie about THAT, believe me they want josh to be the guilty one, and even they say the police checked out josh etc)... so I have to believe if the feds were on the case and if they checked out josh, then they did not find anything.  OR... they did and they are on it, but can't figure it out....which I have a hard time believing the feds can't figure out josh baum.  but if he is involved, be assured the police have not overlooked him. and i would think if they really suspected josh they would have interrogated the heck out of him and he would not have held up under the feds. 

but for your peace of mind, the police did check out josh... so as you keep saying about a free pass, he did NOT get one.  he was looked at. 

I do believe the police are looking at people.  they went two states away to talk with adam campbell, they went to pierce county to talk to the lady and to look at ft lewis.  I know this straight from the horses mouth, the detective.  they asked me for information, so they were interested in looking at things.  they are not ignoring people.  they took the time to talk with me on the phone, they emailed me more than once.  they are looking.  they are not just sitting there twiddling their thumbs.  so if josh is involved they will keep looking.  they really are not being lax on this.  I honestly believe they know something and they are trying to figure out where she is before they go saying anything about it.  They have to know people are lying.  I know people are lying, so how much more would they know it.  they have tons of info and databases I don't have access to, boy if I did, I could figure out a lot more, but with what little I do have and what few contacts I have, I KNOW people are lying.  and they have told me a ton of lies. 

but as for josh, it is still my personal opinion he is not responsible for lindsey missing.  And I do believe 100% the police did look at him and would have known by now if he did this.

you have every right to your own opinion about josh doing this, but I believe for me to keep trying to look at josh is for me to be sent on another wild goose chase.   

To find me:
JessStar
Monkey Junky

Please Help Find Justice for Nevaeh

« Reply #890 on: August 08, 2009, 01:19:58 PM »

I have a phone number those calls were made from for the report, I have the time PERIOD but no actual date.  I can't post the phone number on here.

WOW that is interesting.

As soon as DD emails me this information, I will be following up and will request the records.  I probably cannot get the CPS records (assuming they even exist), but I should be able to get the 911 records.

do I have your email already? if so I will go through my email to get it, if not can you have klaas send it to me

thanks

DD-  yes you have it.  In fact, I sent you an email yesterday.  If you didn't get it, let me know.  Thank you.

love4ever
Scared Monkey

« Reply #891 on: August 08, 2009, 01:22:34 PM »

Just for the record..

Festus III Lachester - Marilyn Burns - Grays Harbor Marriage Records 

http://www.digitalarchives.wa.gov/ViewRecord.aspx?RID=99A9AB36C2FE346FA5A9FE89A03EDEC7
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #892 on: August 08, 2009, 01:22:42 PM »

in the beginning she said there was a report, there was paperwork etc, now she does not know if the police wrote a report.  now someone else knows there was a report but had nothing to do with josh baum.  and both the police and cps thought enough about any of this to do anything. 

at first marilyn knew there was a white car, that lindsey told her about it, NOW she has heard about this, and it happened at the time marilyn was not living in Mccleary, so how would lindsey tell her about this car if marily was not living in mccleary, was lindsey over in another town talking to marilyn?  see, the stories change, the more you dig the more they change.  at this point I don't know how to believe, but everytime the story changes I am less likely to believe the person. 

In all fairness it is not only marilyn's story which changes, it is a bunch of people.  makes you wonder what the heck is wrong with these people.  grrrr.  all these lies send us on wild goose chases when we could be staying on tract.  is this the agenda of some to these people, so send us on wild goose chases to get us away from the truth;  sometimes I wonder. 

this is why I need to talk with marilyn herself to make sure someone is not misunderstanding what she is saying... however, I don't believe for one second the person relaying the information to me is misunderstanding, but I have to be sure.

I believe that the implication mlachester's words in the KOMO comments are very clear.  So ... either she is lying or she is telling the truth.  Until proven to that she is lying ... I will continue to give her the benefit of the doubt.  The alleged incident with Lindsey which involved 911 and the small McCleary police force ... reinforces my ongoing belief that mlachester is being truthful.

DD ... I concede ... I could be wrong and ... you could be right in your words in a preceding post that mlachester could be just a troublemaker.  You and KaraK are one.  She holds no weight in this woman's words.

Janet 

_____

doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #893 on: August 08, 2009, 01:25:41 PM »

Just for the record, I find discrepencies in Mlachester claims of innocence...

Sunday, July 05, 2009

Lindsey
Ok so lets clear up the BS. I have been reading some crap online that people have to say. For one under a pic of me and my husband it say he has stood by me threw it all! Someone wanted to know if it was bad stuff. Well When married as long as we have been there are all kinds of bumps in the road. But what i an talking about was when I was injured and could not work. I became upset with myself and felt usless. But he pulled me threw that as I recovred. He supported me while I went back to school and learned a new skill. Now lets talk about my court record! I had to go to court because my dogs were barking and one day one got out. Oh My goodness I had to pay a 50 dollar fine because my dog got out and was running. If anyone wants too know something. Here I am ask. I am the most upfront person there is. Send me an e-mail on here. I don't get on here everyday but I do enough I will get back to you in a day or so. As far as the abuse Lindsey went threw the MPD knows the FBI also knows. They have the reports I help Lindsey file. But people lets face it she never went anywhere without he Cell. Did she have it at her friends house she left the night she dissapered? Because its at her home now "well maybe in evidence". Let all get back to the real picture here. Let keep praying nothing did happen to her at home and pray she will make back safe and alive. Just as of this moring when the FBI was at my house I made a comment about the 911 calls and the call to CPS. They replied with I am sure we have all those records.  So they know what is going on. And for all you on scared monkeys pulling up my step son law record and names of people you think may be my realitives that should have nothing to do with finding lindsey. And yes I have a son around her age who is her friend. But he is none of your concern that also will not help find lindsey. And yes he talked to the FBI also. People need to leave him alone he's a child. http://www.missingkids.com/missingkids/servlet/PubCaseSearchServlet?act=viewChildDetail&LanguageCountry=en_US&searchLang=en_US&caseLang=en_US&orgPrefix=NCMC&caseNum=1125977&seqNum=1

http://blogs.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.view&friendId=47138410&blogId=498637401

Versus...

Book-No

Statute:
9A.36.041 - Assault 4

Offense:
DOMV - Domestic Violence

Arrest Type:
CIT
Booked

Charging Agency:

Court:
MCMU-McCleary Municipal
Released

Bail Amount:
No Bail
Disposition:

http://www.co.grays-harbor.wa.us/info/sheriff/JailRegisters/InmateDetail.asp?SrchNameNo=10721

In refrence to the charge above...

RCW 9A.36.041
Assault in the fourth degree.

(1) A person is guilty of assault in the fourth degree if, under circumstances not amounting to assault in the first, second, or third degree, or custodial assault, he or she assaults another.

(2) Assault in the fourth degree is a gross misdemeanor.

[1987 c 188 § 2; 1986 c 257 § 7.]

This bothers me! If she is the one writing in her blog and declaring her only court appearance was that in regards to her dog, then this is a lie! Even if she finds embarrasment for such a record, it does not qualify as stating the truth of her innocence when such a case (Lindseys), it just makes it worse as being a person of interest!!

and right there she states she HAS THE REPORTS SHE HELPED LINDSEY FILE...

NOW she is saying she does not know if there are any reports or not, that she called but she does not know what they did. 

To find me:
JessStar
Monkey Junky

Please Help Find Justice for Nevaeh

« Reply #894 on: August 08, 2009, 01:27:57 PM »

I believe that the implication mlachester's words in the KOMO comments are very clear.  So ... either she is lying or she is telling the truth.  Until proven to that she is lying ... I will continue to give her the benefit of the doubt.  The alleged incident with Lindsey which involved 911 and the small McCleary police force ... reinforces my ongoing belief that mlachester is being truthful.

DD ... I concede ... I could be wrong and ... you could be right in your words in a preceding post that mlachester could be just a troublemaker.  You and KaraK are one.  She holds no weight in this woman's words.

Janet 

For the record, there's a RECORD of every 911 call ever made.  I'm not looking for a formal police report.  All 911 calls are recorded.  So if she made 911 calls, there will be records of them.  I'm just hoping the time period is detailed enough.  The less detailed, the longer it takes to get the information.  If she could narrow it down even to the month it would be great.

doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #895 on: August 08, 2009, 01:28:50 PM »

<< snipped >>

<< snipped a bit more >>

Rob

Janet

++++++

mlachester:

mlachester:

mlachester:

Janet, If Marilyn doesn't even live in McCleary, "and only hears things"  how was Lindsey able to go to her house and call 911?  Makes no sense.   I am with DD.  This isn't about Josh at all.

marilyn HAD lived in mccleary at pine and 1st street, but she moved.  I know why she moved, but I am not posting that, but it has nothing at all to do with anything in this case or lindsey or people etc, AS SO I AM TOLD(but who knows LOL).  it was a financial decision I am told so she moved to another town.   I am not sure exactly when this happened but being her house is for sale and being there are some records regarding that house, (if someone digs, I haven't dug it up, no time, but it should be there), then it should give an approx date she left that house.

but she has not lived in mccleary for awhile now.

To find me:
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #896 on: August 08, 2009, 01:29:38 PM »

Well When married as long as we have been there are all kinds of bumps in the road

such as?

As far as the abuse Lindsey went threw the MPD knows the FBI also knows.

again - such as?

They have the reports I help Lindsey file

maybe they were there to see what marilyn's real story is and if she is conjuring up tales - juss sayin'

But people lets face it she never went anywhere without he Cell

apparently she DID - it was at home the night she was abducted - marliyn is wrong here for sure.

Did she have it at her friends house she left the night she dissapered?

apparently NO is the answer. It's part of the official record.

Let all get back to the real picture here

marilyn WASN'T there and didn't witness anything and doesn't live in McCleary. So what is the REAL picture?

Just as of this moring when the FBI was at my house I made a comment about the 911 calls and the call to CPS.

probably after reading some of these accusations she made on message boards - just sayin'...

And for all you on scared monkeys pulling up my step son law record and names of people you think may be my realitives that should have nothing to do with finding lindsey

no marilyn, but it does often show your own personal character... and any motive you may have.

And yes I have a son around her age who is her friend. But he is none of your concern that also will not help find lindsey

why mention it then?

Book-No

Statute:
9A.36.041 - Assault 4

Offense:
DOMV - Domestic Violence

Arrest Type:
CIT
Booked

Charging Agency:
Court:
MCMU-McCleary Municipal
Released

Bail Amount:
No Bail
Disposition:

doesn't look like a dog running loose - just sayin!

+++

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #897 on: August 08, 2009, 01:33:04 PM »

<< snipped >>

<< snipped a bit more >>

I agree Rob, sounds like a game of telephone tag. The story changes each time "it's heard".

Hi pink angel - I agree - at most it's hersay - at worst it's an outright lie intended to hurt someone and screw an investigation into a missing child.

+++

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #898 on: August 08, 2009, 01:33:12 PM »

DD

Janet

<snipped>

... but for your peace of mind, the police did check out josh... so as you keep saying about a free pass, he did NOT get one.  he was looked at.

<snipped> 

Link please.

DD ... I have not read one quote from Kara, Melissa or Sheriff Scott that Josh Baum was considered a person of interest in the process of elimination in the investigation and ...  was interrogated accordingly.

One quote in regards to a police interrogation or ... one quote that reveals that Josh Baum went home per the family friend's instructions ... one quote that reveals that this young man was with his Mom when his sister left the Kampen/Williams residence ... will shut this wannabe detective up in regards to Josh Baum.

KaraK would not answer me directly in regards to whether Josh Baum went straight home as instructed following the argument with his sister.

Janet

_____

doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #899 on: August 08, 2009, 01:37:09 PM »

jessstar ...

I did not get any email from you yesterday but I did get one just now from you, and will answer here in a sec, so be  watching your email.  I have to go outside for a minute first.

To find me:
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.