March 19, 2024, 03:30:00 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lindsey Baum #3 7/28/09 - 8/26/09  (Read 513399 times)
Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #960 on: August 08, 2009, 08:45:04 PM »

I'm interested if there was another person at Kara's house or not 

Quote from: sunshine12 on July 05, 2009, 06:42:50 PM

i also am curious as to who exactly was in the kampen home the night that lindsey disappeared?

KaraK
Re: Lindsey Baum, 10y missing from McCleary, WA 6/26/09
« Reply #1163 on: July 05, 2009, 06:52:39 PM »

My house - Myself, Scott and my 4 kids.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5541.msg865334;topicseen#msg865334

right, but who knows, according to mlachester this is not true. so we don't know who's telling the truth

hi sunshine, gee I missed this part I guess.  did ML say someone else was at kara's.  I totally missed that was out here publically.  Where was that at do you remember?  because if you show me where it is , I will share something.

I am not Sunshine but the only time I've heard this is when you mentioned it in this post (a few pages back)....that may be what she is referring to..

Re: Lindsey Baum #3 7/28/09 -
« Reply #903 on: Today at 12:52:08 PM »

Faith . . . it matters . . . it really does. ~ Sister
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #961 on: August 08, 2009, 08:45:54 PM »

I have no link, and if you need links for everything I state, then you can disregard 90% of what I say, because I am talking to people outright, they are not posting this stuff.  just like I don't have a link for what the detective told me either.  Neither does lachester have links, but her own posts prove she has lied.  At least my posts don't prove I am lying LOL...

but if you want to believe ML, then believe this, the cops checked out josh, and just so you will know... that info came from ML... so if you want to believe her, believe that too, you can't pick and choose which parts of her stories you wish to believe.  either believe her or don't.  she is the one who states the police checked out josh baum and the places he hangs out.  now I do believe that part because I don't believe she would like about anything that makes josh look guilty, as she is saying she believes melissa and josh had something to do with lindsey's disappearance. 

you can believe what you like, as anyone else can believe what they like.  If you need links from me to believe me, then just skip over my posts.  I post everything to document when there are records, when I give my own opinion I state it is just that ... opinion... when I say something from the "local rumor mill" I state that also. 

ML is part of that local rumor mill.  and believe me she is a HUGE part of that local rumor mill.  but she is not the only part of the local rumor mill, however, she knows a lot of the ones who are, and all this stuff is going around and around and around, and several people are outright lying.  so are they also lying to the police? 

again ML states someone else was living at kara's.  that is something else no one knows about.  oh you have to hear this story!  LOL  but kara has never even heard of anyone with this person's name.  so who is lying here?  ml or kara.  if ml told the police this person was living at kara's and was there the night lindsey disappeared, don't you think the police would go ask kara about this person.  especially when they got a broken rib at kara's house that night ACCORDING TO MARILYN???

see what I am saying, I hear a lot more than what I say,  one of these people are lying their butts off.  it will all come out in the wash.  the police are not going to say these things to the public, there are no articles about all this stuff, there are no links.  but they are still going on nonetheless.  And one of these two are lying their butts off.  but if there was another person at kara's that night, who might I add marily states actually lived at kara's, and if they ended up with a broken rib that night trying to crawl through the window etc, AS MARILYN STATES, then the police should know about that.  funny though, kara never ever even heard of this person, let alone that they lived with her and was crawling through her window and ended up with a broken rib. 

now see what is going on behind the scenes?  no wonder people in mccleary won't help search for lindsey, heck they probably think kara, melissa, or josh killed her and so why help them look for her. 

I'll tell you what, if marilyn is causing all this crap she needs her butt kicked.  on the other hand if she is telling the truth, (which we can prove some of it is lies), then they better go find the guy who lived at kara's house with the broken rib.  in fact I will just email that over to them today.  they can put an end to all this crap. 

BUMPED

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #962 on: August 08, 2009, 08:48:26 PM »

Some are saying to "think about it" I say, "ask yourself why?" Why are the fingers pointing? What purpose does it serve to not want a search to happen? What purpose does it serve to lie and mislead?  Why? Why? Why??? IS Lindsey right "under their noses?"
I have no idea, why the people are behaving this way, unless they just have their minds made up on it and they are not going to budge and help.  With Robert in Idaho, I'm sure most of the people that helped search and just helped period with questioning, had some idea that perhaps the boyfriend or mom did something to Robert, but they still helped.
So this is my question, if the town believes the mom and brother has something to do with this, why not look for the body? What is making them not look? That to me is very strange and is against basic human nature I would think.
in a previous posting I talked about Tracy looking for Sandra, we would have looked high and low regardless if we believed her family was involved, maybe even more so because we would have felt worse she could have died at the hands of her own mother or sibling, my god! But to not want to search? That I dont understand and makes me ask the question...Why? 
Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #963 on: August 08, 2009, 08:49:53 PM »

Thanks Janet.  When I try to cut several stacks I usually end up creating a big mess 

Faith . . . it matters . . . it really does. ~ Sister
sunshine12
Monkey Junky

« Reply #964 on: August 08, 2009, 08:50:12 PM »

let me add to this info, as I believe people take all of this however they choose to further what they think, when actually, I have heard a LOT LOT more having to do with this but because it has NOTHING at all to do with Josh Baum and might be something that would sway people into thinking things they should not (because I can't post ALL of what this is about), then I think I should at least say what I personally think about all of this. 

I believe there is some on-going feud(if you will) between ML(marilyn Lachester) and MB(Melissa Baum).  supposedly marilyn has called the police on Melissa Baum 3-4 times and has called cps on her once.  This happened in the summer of 2008 as far as I am told.  Mind you I had someone who knows marilyn ask her specific questions and these are the answers I am getting(I intend to talk with Marilyn herself, to be certain this is actually what she said, however, I already believe the person who asked for me, but just to be able to say it is from the horses mouth, I intend to veryify all of this through Marilyn).... in the meantime I am sharing what I can from the person who asked her for me. 

I asked for the phone number the 911 call was called from and the date, so jessstar could try to find the report.  what I was told as an answer to these questions was:

911 was called in the summer of 2008.  Marilyn called 3-4 times to the police.  She called cps once on Melissa Baum.  This had nothing to do with Josh Baum.  Marilyn says she does not know if a report was made or not.  She called them and she does not know what they did concerning making a report, but she "assumes" there is an incident report because she called them.  So there very well might not be a report at all. 

Evidently, nothing happened about all of these calls because lindsey was still living at home with her mother.  So whatever it was which marilyn called about did not seem important enough to the police to do anything about it. 

Now I do know a couple of things marilyn called about, but I am not going to post that, she can post it somewhere if she chooses to do so, which it seems as though she has no qualms about posting about Melissa or Josh.

If marilyn is telling the truth about what she felt was wrong enough that she needed to call the police and cps, then the question is, was it really happening?  Well, evidently the police did not think it anything that warranted lindsey being taken out of the home or for her mother to be  in trouble etc;  so here is what you have to decided to believe.  Was there really anything that bad going on.  Did the police do their job in looking at the accusations by marilyn?  Was marilyn just mad at MB and josh and was calling about things that were not true or blown out of proportion?  Was lindsey telling marilyn things and marilyn thought they were worse than they were?

see we don't KNOW, all I know is what marilyn is saying and that she does not know if there is a police report and also that the police did nothing about anything.  so what does that tell us?  It tells us either the police did not do their job and neither did cps, or... there is nothing bad going on to warrant any action by the police or cps. 

I also have info from another source other than marilyn about one of these incidents where there is a report.  And it had nothing at all to do with josh baum, and it was nothing that anyone got in trouble for nor did it warrant taking lindsey out of the home etc.  And from the extent of what I have been told actually happened, it was something that probably 80% or 90% of people would have done under the circumstances, IF the circumstances are such that I have been told.  However, am I told the truth?  I believe I was, as the police did not think this was out of line to do and no actionns were taken about it. 

Now why is marilyn saying all these horrible things were going on, I don't know.  She probably believes they were.  Obviously the police do not believe they were, or both the police and cps just did not care.  who really knows. 

as for the white car incident, supposedly marilyn is saying this happened a week before lindsey disappeared, however, marilyn HEARD about it, she did not KNOW about it.  Marilyn was not even living in McCleary at this time, she still does not live in McCleary.  She does have a lot of friends there and she does HEAR things. 

Now this is something I have no idea what this is about, but love4ever has dug up a court record for ML for assault in the summer of 2008.  I have no idea what this is about, but we can see that ML also assaults people.  So who do we believe here? 

I really don't know.  I do know what the report is about, and it has absolutely NOTHING AT ALL to do with josh baum.   

DD

What if Lindsey is telling the truth regarding her brother's abuse?  What if mlachester is revealing exactly how the incident unfolded?

Janet

<snipped>

... but for your peace of mind, the police did check out josh... so as you keep saying about a free pass, he did NOT get one.  he was looked at.

<snipped> 

Link please.

DD ... I have not read one quote from Kara, Melissa or Sheriff Scott that Josh Baum was considered a person of interest in the process of elimination in the investigation and ...  was interrogated accordingly.

One quote in regards to a police interrogation or ... one quote that reveals that Josh Baum went home per the family friend's instructions ... one quote that reveals that this young man was with his Mom when his sister left the Kampen/Williams residence ... will shut this wannabe detective up in regards to Josh Baum.

KaraK would not answer me directly in regards to whether Josh Baum went straight home as instructed following the argument with his sister.

Janet

I have no link, and if you need links for everything I state, then you can disregard 90% of what I say, because I am talking to people outright, they are not posting this stuff.  just like I don't have a link for what the detective told me either.  Neither does lachester have links, but her own posts prove she has lied.  At least my posts don't prove I am lying LOL...

but if you want to believe ML, then believe this, the cops checked out josh, and just so you will know... that info came from ML... so if you want to believe her, believe that too, you can't pick and choose which parts of her stories you wish to believe.  either believe her or don't.  she is the one who states the police checked out josh baum and the places he hangs out.  now I do believe that part because I don't believe she would like about anything that makes josh look guilty, as she is saying she believes melissa and josh had something to do with lindsey's disappearance. 

you can believe what you like, as anyone else can believe what they like.  If you need links from me to believe me, then just skip over my posts.  I post everything to document when there are records, when I give my own opinion I state it is just that ... opinion... when I say something from the "local rumor mill" I state that also. 

ML is part of that local rumor mill.  and believe me she is a HUGE part of that local rumor mill.  but she is not the only part of the local rumor mill, however, she knows a lot of the ones who are, and all this stuff is going around and around and around, and several people are outright lying.  so are they also lying to the police? 

again ML states someone else was living at kara's.  that is something else no one knows about.  oh you have to hear this story!  LOL  but kara has never even heard of anyone with this person's name.  so who is lying here?  ml or kara.  if ml told the police this person was living at kara's and was there the night lindsey disappeared, don't you think the police would go ask kara about this person.  especially when they got a broken rib at kara's house that night ACCORDING TO MARILYN???
see what I am saying, I hear a lot more than what I say,  one of these people are lying their butts off.  it will all come out in the wash.  the police are not going to say these things to the public, there are no articles about all this stuff, there are no links.  but they are still going on nonetheless.  And one of these two are lying their butts off.  but if there was another person at kara's that night, who might I add marily states actually lived at kara's, and if they ended up with a broken rib that night trying to crawl through the window etc, AS MARILYN STATES, then the police should know about that.  funny though, kara never ever even heard of this person, let alone that they lived with her and was crawling through her window and ended up with a broken rib. 

now see what is going on behind the scenes?  no wonder people in mccleary won't help search for lindsey, heck they probably think kara, melissa, or josh killed her and so why help them look for her. 

I'll tell you what, if marilyn is causing all this crap she needs her butt kicked.  on the other hand if she is telling the truth, (which we can prove some of it is lies), then they better go find the guy who lived at kara's house with the broken rib.  in fact I will just email that over to them today.  they can put an end to all this crap. 
sunshine12
Monkey Junky

« Reply #965 on: August 08, 2009, 08:52:28 PM »

ahh...sorry dd, i forgot to add this part to the past post that i copied from you where i bolded the part about mlachester saying someone else was in the home...

anyway what i was going to add to that was that i remember in the very beginning of the investigation reading somewhere that there was someone other than karak, her old man, and her kids in the home...i am going to go search for that now. i dont know why i remember this so clearly maybe i am nuts or something but i really have remembered that from day one... im going to try to find the info now. i will be back soon!
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #966 on: August 08, 2009, 08:52:37 PM »

Thanks Janet.  When I try to cut several stacks I usually end up creating a big mess 

I often mess up in my attempt to cut stacks also.  However ... MuffyBee comes to my rescue ... often without asking.

Leroy ... I hope you are have a good Saturday.

Janet

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #967 on: August 08, 2009, 09:08:00 PM »

Yes, we all want for Lindsey to be found, there is no denying that for a second! Where could she be? Who could have her? Has everyone been considered and cleared? Have all of the "why's" been asked and answered?

Not yet or we would have found her.   
sunshine12
Monkey Junky

« Reply #968 on: August 08, 2009, 09:08:01 PM »

janet-

i am just wondering how you think jb could have abducted his sister and where she is now if he did do something to her?

i am also wondering if you have a theory which involved mb that you would be willing to share with us?
doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #969 on: August 08, 2009, 09:08:46 PM »

omg laugh, sunshine, yah I guess I did blurt that out didn't I. LOL

get me mad and people I am liable to blurt out anything !!!!! Monkey Devil!

okay gee hmmm

yes I was told marylin's friend was living at kara's house.  And now I am told he broke his rib crawling through kara's window to get in. this is suppose to be the night lindsey went missing. 

So I had heard before quite awhile ago that marilyn's friend lived there was a roommate of kara's.  I told kara about this and kara says she never even heard of a guy with this first name.  of course kara knew I could find the guy living there, so why would she lie to me.  So I just went on to other things.  Now just a few days ago, I think yesterday in fact I am told this guy was there that night and crawled through the window and broke his rib. 

now you posters think about this.  ONE of them is lying... either ML is lying about the guy living there, about breaking his rib there crawling through the window that night....or... kara is lying saying she never heard of the guy.  so which is it.  the guy works right there in mccleary, he is marylin's friend, he exists, I looked him up. 

now why would either kara or marilyn lie about this?  well ONE of them is out and out lying.  so who is it? 

another thing, the reason I spent all that time looking at the satanists in that church and who sacrifice young girls on a mountain is this very info was coming from the same people who is telling me all this other stuff.  So if you think I just pulled that stuff out of my hat, or my A$$ haha, I didn't.  I was told these things.  I was told about the sex offender after I found adam campbell... btw I was emailing back and forth with adam the whole time.  I did not just make up these theories, I was researching things that were either told to me by locals or I found in documents etc, or in adam's case I was talking to the guy while others were calling him a bot.  I was in contact with the det's about adam while people were still calling him a bot. 

believe me I am not making any of these things up.  I don't waste my time making up craziness and then posting about it.  I don't have time to do that.  I am in contact with several locals.  I am told things, so I look at them. 

I am also being lied to by some of these people.  it is obvious to me they are lying.  why is the question.  and I believe it is their lies which are hindering finding lindsey and that pisses me off to no end.  It is also maddening when someone sends me on a wild goose chase for whatever reason and takes me off of something that is legit, because they are insisting they know something only for me to figure out down the line they are lying their butts off.  I'm REALLY trying to help here.  I don't have time to waste posting on a board for entertainment or for the sake of arguing etc.  There is always some other missing person someone needs help with and while people are lying and sending me on wild goose chases some other missing person is sitting on the backburner while I fool around with liars. 

I can see why the police get so frustrated and get rude to liars and idiots.  it is all a huge waste of time when they could be investigating REAL leads.  now I don't know why these people are lying but they are.  And if I were the police I would find out why someone feels the need to tell so many lies... maybe they already have been looking, maybe they are watching them now just waiting for the person to really mess up so they can arrest them or follow them to where lindsey is, I don't know, but they see these lies, believe me, if I see them, they see them.  and if they don't see them they can ask me and I will tell them.  but they see them I am sure, they don't need me telling them.  they watch the net, they talk to people, they hear things, they see the discrepancies, they know who is lying and who is not.  they are going to catch who is doing this, and I will be one person who will be glad they caught you.

To find me:
click the globe to the left, under my name
doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #970 on: August 08, 2009, 09:10:47 PM »

ahh...sorry dd, i forgot to add this part to the past post that i copied from you where i bolded the part about mlachester saying someone else was in the home...

anyway what i was going to add to that was that i remember in the very beginning of the investigation reading somewhere that there was someone other than karak, her old man, and her kids in the home...i am going to go search for that now. i dont know why i remember this so clearly maybe i am nuts or something but i really have remembered that from day one... im going to try to find the info now. i will be back soon!

thank you very much sunshine, I don't doubt you at all.. I 100000% believe you saw that somewhere, it is just that I missed that, and I would really like to know who said that and where that originated from the public.  I know where what I know originated from, I just want to know where the other originated from and where this all started.  thanks, I hope you can find that.

To find me:
Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #971 on: August 08, 2009, 09:16:59 PM »

dd, I'm dense, why would he crawl through a window?  Was he hiding from . . . who?  Poor fella, did he have to go to the hospital I wonder?

Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #972 on: August 08, 2009, 09:27:31 PM »

So I suppose the obvious question would be, is this other person listed at Kara's address? Seems easy enough to find out. Also, did this person get looked at for a broken rib at a hospital? A broken rib is very painful and can hurt to breath I would think someone would go to a doctor? I wonder if there is a record of that and if he had anything else wrong with him?

I don't know who is lying but who ever it is, that is not a good one.
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #973 on: August 08, 2009, 09:30:47 PM »

dd, I'm dense, why would he crawl through a window?  Was he hiding from . . . who?  Poor fella, did he have to go to the hospital I wonder?

Maybe he lost his key? lol, your right, why go through the window? If he lived there I would assume he was allowed to go through the front door.
Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #974 on: August 08, 2009, 09:31:54 PM »

Sunshine, this is #1165 on Thread #! -- I don't know if it helps.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Quote from: sunshine12 on July 05, 2009, 02:42:50 PM
http://freelancersstartingplace.blogspot.com/2009/06/missing-10-year-old-girl-in-mccleary-wa.html

i dont know if i am allowed to post this in here, but i know that kara does blog for a living or something along those lines and was wondering if she got paid to write the above blog. just curious.

i also am curious as to who exactly was in the kampen home the night that lindsey disappeared?

another question...could it be possible for lindsey to have spoke by phone w/someone that she planned to meet up with, maybe an older boy or something and then met him on the way home maybe he drives, picked her up on her route home and things went horribly wrong? 

No I didn't get paid to write the above blog. I did that merely to try and get her pic and name out. I am not sure if there is a way to check it but I am only an infrequent blogger. I've also written 2 other articles that went up for no upfront and display only and I will most likely put up more articles if there is any new updates, leads or most likely even if nothing is found.

My house - Myself, Scott and my 4 kids.

Police have had her cell phone since the first day and my phone was charging at the time in the kitchen where she never went. Not sure if they checked her house phone or not - we don't have a regular house phone though here.

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #975 on: August 08, 2009, 09:32:00 PM »

I wondered that also, and this guy exists, and someone is lying. I know who I believe is lying and have felt it for awhile.
doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #976 on: August 08, 2009, 09:34:07 PM »

sister I have not even bothered to ask.  I guess he lost his keys I think they said, let me get the wording.

how about this, I just copy the email here,

this is to me from a friend of marilyns

first off she does suspect josh and his mom, because she thinks his mom lets him do anything and all the abuse she witnessed.  also she says the place she heard the dogs last picked up a scent (which she acknowledges is hearsay) is the same street she lived on at pine and 1st, and she's kinda haunted by that, she says lindsey would always run to her.  the phone number she made those 911 calls, which she says were at least 3 or 4, was xxxxxxxx, and it was around summer of last year, something like that.  she doesn't know if cops made a report or what they did exactly, but says they would have had to do an incident report or something, and one time she called CPS on melissa baum when lindsey came over with welts from her calfs to her back.  she was horrified and i think a couple others saw this at her house.  the other incidents with Josh were chasing her with knife, shovel, choking, and at least one other attack against another individual (and here i forgot to write it down, i think it was a female but can't recall if it was an adult or child, but marilyn made the call).  she says he was very violent and went to Juvi many times!  hmm.  anyway, i don't think she's lying, that's a whole lot to be lying about, haha.  she didn't hesitate or anything, she says Sgt. xxxxxxxx contacted her the very next day after lindsey disappeared and she asked him right off, have you checked the river and other places josh hangs out, and he said xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx  she's also curious about the white car, she says she was already moved when that report was made involving lindsey so she doesn't know too much else about it, but just that there's a lot of roads going in and out mccleary.  thinks kara is an attention whore.  i'll do this in 2 parts, there's more...

she doesn't know a xxxxxxx.  She says that street, Maple, is pretty short and there are very few houses on it, like 1 house w/little kids and possibly 1 house w/ older kids and maybe another house, not very residential.  She hasn't been there in a while but doesn't think she has friends there, and as far as she's heard she didn't stop anywhere, that she headed straight home.  Also, she knows for a fact xxxxxxxx was there that night although she doesn't know if he still lives there.  She happens to know because he's a friend, his name is xxxxxxx, he works at xxxxxxxxxxx and that night he either lost his keys or left them at work or the bar (he goes there a lot) and had to crawl through his window at Kara's and fell and broke his rib.  yeah, crazy.  other than that she doesn't know who all was there.  but she's definately lying about not knowing a xxxxxxx, lol.  shit, i forgot to ask her about the gosh dang witness.  and if xxxxx had a car, sheesh.  she said she don't know if melissa was lying about her car, she did see her driving it when she was there, but i heard that her key was broke or missing, something like that.  who knows on that one.  i believe it was kara who said that, about the car key. oh, the white car report w/lindsey occured within one week of her disappearance, and that's about all she knows about it.  anything i didn't answer she said i don't know.  alsoi she said you can write her xxxxxxxx, and i'll get a link to you, but i have to run xxxxxxxxxx, i'll look for the article online too, but after reading it again i really don't think there is anything new much.  weird how she says i will find my daughter, as she's selling off her stuff.  well that;s what i heard anyway, i guess it could be a rumour, i'm sure she is strapped for cash though.  god, don't know what to think about her,  very sad any which way i suppose.  xxxxxxxxxx this is just stuff about where she had to go and do stuff for family etc xxxxxxxxxx marilyn's not even convinced josh has asbergers.  it's a very subtle thing i can tell you, fine line between asbergers and asshole.  gotta run for a bit.

end...

this is me posting now(DD)
now lets see how much of this turns out true... or how much of it already provides discrepancies for things already stated by the same person. 

if you compare this to things I have already been told and have read said, there are so many lies

To find me:
doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #977 on: August 08, 2009, 09:36:44 PM »

So I suppose the obvious question would be, is this other person listed at Kara's address? Seems easy enough to find out. Also, did this person get looked at for a broken rib at a hospital? A broken rib is very painful and can hurt to breath I would think someone would go to a doctor? I wonder if there is a record of that and if he had anything else wrong with him?

I don't know who is lying but who ever it is, that is not a good one.

well it is pretty simple.. either he lived there and broke his rib or he didn't.  kara says she never heard of anybody with that name, and marilyn insists he lived there and is marilyn's friend. 

can't be both ways... let the cops figure it out who is lying...

To find me:
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #978 on: August 08, 2009, 09:38:44 PM »

janet-

i am just wondering how you think jb could have abducted his sister and where she is now if he did do something to her?

i am also wondering if you have a theory which involved mb that you would be willing to share with us?

sunshine

Considering Melissa Baum passed a polygraphy ... I DO NOT have a theory that involves Melissa in the initial disappearance of her daughter or ... having any initial knowledge.

However when I consider Melissa's flip flop in regards to her initial speculation that her daughter was no longer in the McCleary area ... I somehow believe that she is now in possession of specific knowledge that is contradictory and ... may have been involved in a coverup to protect Josh.

Again ... this is all speculation based on the following quotes.

Janet

++++++++

MELISSA BAUM - THEN

FOX News – July 1, 2009-08-02

Melissa Baum said she thinks her little girl Lindsey, who vanished Friday night, was snatched and is no longer in their hometown.

"I don’t think she’s in McCleary. I don’t," Baum told The Daily World of Aberdeen, Wash. "Why would they keep her in McCleary? Whoever took her went on the freeway. There are three ways to get out of McCleary and all three ways there are freeways within five or 10 minutes."

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,5296...latestnews

MELISSA BAUM - NOW

Daily World – August 2, 2009-08-02

From the front step of her nearby home, Melissa Baum can almost see its intersection with Fifth Street where her 11-year-old daughter took her last known steps into oblivion.

“I feel like she’s right under my nose and I can’t find her,” she said.

http://**/articles/2009/08/02/local_news/doc4a75285b085b5140001671.txt

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #979 on: August 08, 2009, 09:56:17 PM »

janet-

IN THE PROCESS OF ELIMINATION

JOSH BAUM

I speculate IF something happened to Lindsey at the hands of her brother ... there was a chance meeting within that two block stretch between the confirmed sighting of Lindsey and the Baum residence.  I contend that whatever happened was completely unplanned.  I am not condoning but ... the attack could could have been provoked from Josh's perspective and ... he acted impulsively.  At twelve years old ... I believe this young man would have panicked and ... bolted after the fact.  In all probability ... no attempt or ... very little attempt at hiding his sister's body.  Maybe Lindsey was covered with debris or foilage.

I believe IF the above scenario took place ... Lindsey will be found in an out-of-sight spot on one of the properties in that two block stretch or ... maybe the creek area that was searched six times.  Maybe a witness had placed Josh in the area of the creek.

Sheriff Scott stated in regards to the search the other day ... that they were calling on neighbours again and requestioning them as well as neighbours who had yet to be contacted.  It does not appear that those properties in that two block stretch were search to any extent ... only rural areas.

I am only speculating.  Lindsey Baum is missing and ... something happened to her.

Janet

_____

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.