March 28, 2024, 05:55:39 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lindsey Baum #3 7/28/09 - 8/26/09  (Read 513928 times)
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #120 on: July 29, 2009, 08:02:19 PM »

and they brought in all these other agencies so tips were not just sitting around?  and when did they get all these tips, JUST NOW all at the same time?  and because of the $6000.00 reward?  and it came out when?  and all the tips come NOW? 

sounds crazy to me
Sounds crazy to me also, and besides $6,000 reward is really not that much.
doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #121 on: July 29, 2009, 08:22:46 PM »

and they brought in all these other agencies so tips were not just sitting around?  and when did they get all these tips, JUST NOW all at the same time?  and because of the $6000.00 reward?  and it came out when?  and all the tips come NOW? 

sounds crazy to me
Sounds crazy to me also, and besides $6,000 reward is really not that much.

I forget what date the reward was offered, but it has been over a week ago, so they are saying everyone with tips waited a week after the reward to give their tips?  now that makes no sense, so this tells me it is not the reward that brought in the tips and they bring in all the agencies so the tips don't sit there(their reason for the different agencies)

well, sorry it has been a week they would have sit there then, so that makes now sense.  that reward is not what brought in tips.  get real.  so Everyone sees the reward and waits over a week to call all at once hahahahaha   so they have to hurry up and go get all these agencies to help.. sure

To find me:
click the globe to the left, under my name
JessStar
Monkey Junky

Please Help Find Justice for Nevaeh

« Reply #122 on: July 29, 2009, 08:30:25 PM »

Sorry I haven't had a chance to answer those questions earlier. First, with regard to the address for AC, typically the report I retrieve only reports addresses that were used or reported as being a residence. That's not to say AC lived there-it just means he reported it at one point as being his residence. Second, unfortunately none of the reports how the DAY of birth, only the month and year.

A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #123 on: July 29, 2009, 08:38:38 PM »

Sorry I haven't had a chance to answer those questions earlier. First, with regard to the address for AC, typically the report I retrieve only reports addresses that were used or reported as being a residence. That's not to say AC lived there-it just means he reported it at one point as being his residence. Second, unfortunately none of the reports how the DAY of birth, only the month and year.

Thanks Jess.  Is the report you use a paid type search or one you can share? 
AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #124 on: July 29, 2009, 08:50:44 PM »

sounds crazy to me

We were just going around talking to people,” Scott said, adding, “everybody’s just kind of worn out from the heat.”

Well, that don't cut it sheriff.     He sounds like a beverly hillbilly.

~~We cannot direct the wind but we can adjust the sails ~~
pink angel
Monkey Junky

99% angel, 1% brat

« Reply #125 on: July 29, 2009, 08:57:38 PM »

To be fair about the heat. The WA area has been experiencing a heatwave the past few days with temps soaring over 100 degrees.

It's tough to be out in that kind of heat any length of time. I don't care if you are cops or dogs. Even in a bathing suit it would be hard.

Justice for Nevaeh Facebook - http://www.fbook.me/justice4nevaeh
In Memory of Nevaeh Videos; http://bit.ly/nevaeh  http://bit.ly/nevaeh2
JessStar
Monkey Junky

« Reply #126 on: July 29, 2009, 08:58:34 PM »

It's a paid service.  The info I posted is gleaned directly from the report.

doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #127 on: July 29, 2009, 09:06:56 PM »

thanks jessstar..

well I can't find the DAY either, oh well I guess the month and year will work. 

I am wondering on the interpreter thing if he gives that address and phone number to get ahold of him so if he calls there to get the message it will be on some machine which interprets for him.  or... he could have given that as an address and phone number to get ahold of him, so he can understand his messages?  I don't know

or he just said he lived there LOL 

maybe he works there? or did. 

To find me:
doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #128 on: July 29, 2009, 09:09:55 PM »

To be fair about the heat. The WA area has been experiencing a heatwave the past few days with temps soaring over 100 degrees.

It's tough to be out in that kind of heat any length of time. I don't care if you are cops or dogs. Even in a bathing suit it would be hard.

I know the heat is awful for anyone to be in and I am a total dog lover and would never want to see a dog out in that heat... but that is not what I am saying. 

they said the heat was making the scent hard to detect the cadaver scent.  that can't be true.  heat helps detect cadaver scent.  that is the point I was laughing about.  but I guess I just pick apart everything too much,  I just thought that was a crazy statement. 

but I do full well agree, the heat would be awful to be out in.  I feel badly for the people out in it and the dogs, especially the dogs. 

To find me:
AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #129 on: July 29, 2009, 09:12:34 PM »

I live in Arizona, it was 111 yesterday, and 108 today. I understand being outside in the heat, but seattle has 45% humidlity on top of that!  I have 5 children in the Seattle area, and my brother. Only one has air conditioning.  Boy are they moaning!  I told them I was going to start charging them AZ state tax if their weather continued. 

AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #130 on: July 29, 2009, 09:16:03 PM »

I know the heat is awful for anyone to be in and I am a total dog lover and would never want to see a dog out in that heat... but that is not what I am saying. 

they said the heat was making the scent hard to detect the cadaver scent.  that can't be true.  heat helps detect cadaver scent.  that is the point I was laughing about.  but I guess I just pick apart everything too much,  I just thought that was a crazy statement. 

but I do full well agree, the heat would be awful to be out in.  I feel badly for the people out in it and the dogs, especially the dogs. 

DD, just to insert an OT, I have 3 Bichons, and they go to the door to go out, I open the door and then just stare at me 'don't make me go out there!' One goes out, does his duty and jumps in the pool and before i can catch him has run throught the family room and kitchen and back to his crate, which is where he knows to go is he is wet.  too funny.

doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #131 on: July 29, 2009, 09:23:04 PM »

hehe az sunny...

I know the routine exactly LOL  only mine don't get in a crate, they jump in the bed LOL

To find me:
mamacrazy30
Monkey Junky

« Reply #132 on: July 29, 2009, 09:24:11 PM »

do you think they are sending the dogs out there needlessly...like a show of ???  sorry..i expect the worst...always

OMG  thats soooo Anthony.  (credits to miss Mae)
JessStar
Monkey Junky

« Reply #133 on: July 29, 2009, 09:28:43 PM »

No, they have a reason to send them out. I'm sure of that.

AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #134 on: July 29, 2009, 09:31:32 PM »

do you think they are sending the dogs out there needlessly...like a show of ???  sorry..i expect the worst...always

Why would you think that any dog handler  would agree to send their dogs out "needlessly" to search in over 100 degree weather?  They would not do it for show, I assure you.

AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #135 on: July 29, 2009, 09:37:33 PM »

No, they have a reason to send them out. I'm sure of that.

doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #136 on: July 29, 2009, 09:41:21 PM »

oh I believe they have a very good reason to have them out there, I just think they are not saying the real reasons they are doing what they are doing or why those other offices are out there. 

I suspect they have a suspect and are trying to find witnesses who might have seen this person/persons in the area... just a guess of mine. 

they might even have the dogs tracking the perp and not lindsey.  to see if the perp was in the area if they have a suspect they can use the scent to track. 

I don't know, just possibilities. 

pierce county being in there really makes me wonder.

To find me:
AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #137 on: July 29, 2009, 09:43:41 PM »

oh I believe they have a very good reason to have them out there, I just think they are not saying the real reasons they are doing what they are doing or why those other offices are out there. 

I suspect they have a suspect and are trying to find witnesses who might have seen this person/persons in the area... just a guess of mine. 

they might even have the dogs tracking the perp and not lindsey.  to see if the perp was in the area if they have a suspect they can use the scent to track. 

Didn't they also say Thurston County and I believe Aberdeen?

doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #138 on: July 29, 2009, 09:57:33 PM »

Didn't they also say Thurston County and I believe Aberdeen?

they said aberdeen I read, I forget if thurston, I was just zooming in on pierce. 

aberdeen and pierce caught my eye. 

To find me:
mamacrazy30
Monkey Junky

« Reply #139 on: July 29, 2009, 10:01:00 PM »

Why would you think that any dog handler  would agree to send their dogs out "needlessly" to search in over 100 degree weather?  They would not do it for show, I assure you.
i don't own search and rescue dogs, but i don't know that if you do and le calls on you for help that you really have a choice....maybe a smarter monkey than i can answer....

OMG  thats soooo Anthony.  (credits to miss Mae)
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.