March 29, 2024, 04:37:08 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lindsey Baum #3 7/28/09 - 8/26/09  (Read 514203 times)
melisb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #340 on: July 31, 2009, 08:42:41 PM »

I asked her lots of ?'s too and she did answer but I'm not there looking at her, not that I'm an expert at anything, it just would make some sense if Scott left home for a little while and caught up with Lindsey.  Just trying to make sense out of things that shouldn't have happened anyway.  Thank you so much DD for your swift reply.  I really appreciate it.
love4ever
Scared Monkey

« Reply #341 on: July 31, 2009, 08:43:43 PM »

DD, do we know who the family friend is that is said to have sent Josh home after Lindsey and him argue?

after they saw Lindsey and him arguing****sorry-tired
doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #342 on: July 31, 2009, 08:45:26 PM »

DD

When I consider the Jessica Lunford case.  This precious little girl was found burird on a property a stone throw away from her home weeks following her disappearance.  In the meantime search efforts were being conducted far and wide.

In the process of elimination ... I consider Josh Baum a person of interest unless he was sitting at home with his Mom between 9:15 PM and 9:30 PM ... the time Lindsey left the Baum residence.  This is where he should have been if he had adhered to the instructions of the "friend of the family" who intervened in the bike argument between him and his sister.

Janet

hmm very true about Jessica Lunford... she was right there.  I did not follow that case but did know a little about it... friend followed it extensively... so... how did they miss her?  could they miss lindsey the same way. 

To find me:
click the globe to the left, under my name
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #343 on: July 31, 2009, 08:47:28 PM »

DD, do we know who the family friend is that is said to have sent Josh home after Lindsey and him argue?

Melissa Baum does not reveal the name of the "family friend" who intervened in the argument between Josh and Lindsey.

Janet

++++++

MELISSA BAUM

Where is Lindsey Baum? Police, FBI Search for 10-Year-Old
Girl's Mother Frantic After Lindsey Never Made it Home From a Friend's House
By SARAH NETTER
June 30, 2009

Baum said her children began squabbling over the use of Josh's bike on the way there and were stopped by a family friend who sent Josh home to end the argument. Lindsey continued on to her friend's house. When Lindsey's friend found out she couldn't stay the night, Lindsey headed for home around 9:30 p.m.

"When she wasn't home by 10, I started to get nervous," Baum said, adding that 10 p.m. is the curfew for her children.

http://abcnews.go.com/US/story?id=7966924&page=1

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #344 on: July 31, 2009, 08:48:31 PM »

I THINK I might LOL  but I can't post that and i have only a first name.  so I have not been able to find them.  hard to find someone with only a first name. 

To find me:
love4ever
Scared Monkey

« Reply #345 on: July 31, 2009, 08:51:34 PM »

I THINK I might LOL  but I can't post that and i have only a first name.  so I have not been able to find them.  hard to find someone with only a first name. 

Brat..lol
doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #346 on: July 31, 2009, 08:52:06 PM »

I asked her lots of ?'s too and she did answer but I'm not there looking at her, not that I'm an expert at anything, it just would make some sense if Scott left home for a little while and caught up with Lindsey.  Just trying to make sense out of things that shouldn't have happened anyway.  Thank you so much DD for your swift reply.  I really appreciate it.

well that was one of my very first questions... did lindsey leave there house and one of them caught up with her for whatever reason? or someone from their house.  do I KNOW if that happened or not NO, there is no way for me to KNOW that.  someone even told me someone else lived at that house.  I tried to find this person, never found anything like that and I asked her too.  said she never heard of the person.  I can't find anything that says anyone else lived there.  did they?  who knows.  I can't find anything that says they did, other than the person saying it. 

To find me:
doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #347 on: July 31, 2009, 08:54:42 PM »

I know, but if I say things I promise not to say how long do you think people will tell me anything LOL   I am true to my word when researching these cases, if someone tells me something and tells me for good reason not to tell it, I won't. 

Brat..lol

To find me:
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #348 on: July 31, 2009, 08:54:50 PM »

DD...I finally caught you on here!  Will you just satisfy MY curiosity?  Please check out KaraK's boyfriend/husband.  I'm just not satisified on their end.  Also, any friend could've been on their way to or from their house.  Please?

to be truthful, kara and scott(her bf) were my very first people to look at along with kara's brother wesley and her sister in law michelle flostrom/sheedy.  because kara was on the board I did not put all that stuff out here LOL  but I was behind the scenes asking her straight up about anything I wondered about and if I found something I told her and asked her to explain it.  I did not overlook a one of them.  believe me, poor kara probably thought omg this woman thinks we did this.  but she stuck with me and answered me and even gave me more info that I doubt most people would.  hey I even asked her if she were involved in drugs and could someone be mad at her and thought because lindsey left her house it was one of her kids... I asked her everything.  I checked them out in AZ, all over washington etc.  I checked out her relatives.  I know about her bf and I asked her a lot of things.  I had wondered if lindsey ever really left that house or if she left and one of them caught up with her for whatever reason.  I just did not post all this stuff because she was on the board and I thought perhaps she would leave if I started posting that stuff on here, so I emailed it all to here and asked.  I didn't find anything bad on her bf or her.  doesn't mean I didn't miss something.  so what is my take on them.  truthfully.  I don't know, but nothing for me to go wow they did this.  you have no idea what I thought might have happened when this first started.  I really ragged kara.  I'm supprised she did not tell me off good.  LOL but she didn't.  had it been vise verse.. she would have got an earful from me LOL
Thank-you, I certainly had my suspicions.
doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #349 on: July 31, 2009, 08:55:29 PM »

Brat..lol
fixing my own post, got inside the quote

I know, but if I say things I promise not to say how long do you think people will tell me anything LOL   I am true to my word when researching these cases, if someone tells me something and tells me for good reason not to tell it, I won't. 

To find me:
doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #350 on: July 31, 2009, 08:56:18 PM »

Brat..lol

well crap DD posted the above part

To find me:
melisb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #351 on: July 31, 2009, 08:56:57 PM »

Exactly what I was thinking DD!  I still think they deserve another looksee!
AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #352 on: July 31, 2009, 08:58:06 PM »

DD-excellent post.  i think that obviously there are some concerns with jb... but i agree with you that i can't seem to come up with any plausible scenario in which he could have been responsible for lb's disappearance.

the only thing i can think of that could be possible (yet extremely far fetched) is if he dug a deep hole in the woods somewhere and had this planned out, which i find almost impossible.

if he was involved, i dont see how he did this alone. if it was a plot w/friends i dont see how someone hasn't talked yet, or how the rumor mill hasnt started on that.

i originally thought maybe an older teen was responsible for this, but the more time that has passed, and the more i have read on the research everyone has been doing on people, the more i think this was an adult aquantince.

I'm more than willing to listen to the reasons and HOW he could have done this and they not find her, but I just can't figure out myself how come they have not found her if josh did this.  I can't figure out where he would have put her that they can't find her.  I know people can do things together and stay quiet. I am a firm believer in mulitple perps doing stuff together and no one every telling.  but who would have helped Josh.  that is the question.  I can't see how he could hide her by himself.

even if he had a place to hide her, he had to get her there.  if he dragged her on the ground the dogs would know.  if he got her in an empty house or building in town, wouldn't someone know it by now?  in this heat? 

does he have an older friend who drives who would help him?  who would that be.  does he know anyone THAT well who would do that?  where is the "friend" if there is one?  has he been known to hang out with anyone who is that good of friend of his? 

I just don't have any answers to help me with this.

Wayne Watne is an adult he knows and is a friend in the immediate area.   

I can't figure out however how he would do this on the walk, in daylight conditions.  He did have access to the wheel barrow he had used previously that was at the house across from the shell station.    I am still thinking this was an adult, or young adult involved.  I think that Josh must have some learning disabilites and emotional problems.  From what has been said, it appears he is ADD as well.

~~We cannot direct the wind but we can adjust the sails ~~
AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #353 on: July 31, 2009, 08:59:03 PM »

Again ... it would be interesting to know what time Josh Baum got home on the evening of June 26, 2009.  Did he go home as the neighbour who intervened in the argument had instructed?  If he was at home with Mom prior to Lindsey's leaving the Kampen resident between 9:15 PM and 9:30 PM then this wannabe detective's speculation will go in another direction.

Janet

Do we know when the mother got home, or if she was home the entire time? 

~~We cannot direct the wind but we can adjust the sails ~~
love4ever
Scared Monkey

« Reply #354 on: July 31, 2009, 08:59:08 PM »

Brat..lol

well crap DD posted the above part

I understand..
love4ever
Scared Monkey

« Reply #355 on: July 31, 2009, 09:06:27 PM »

lol..i did it too!
cecilita
Monkey Junky

« Reply #356 on: July 31, 2009, 09:11:05 PM »

hello monkeys
the person sent josh home knew that lindsey will go back home alone.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #357 on: July 31, 2009, 09:11:35 PM »

Again ... it would be interesting to know what time Josh Baum got home on the evening of June 26, 2009.  Did he go home as the neighbour who intervened in the argument had instructed?  If he was at home with Mom prior to Lindsey's leaving the Kampen resident between 9:15 PM and 9:30 PM then this wannabe detective's speculation will go in another direction.

Janet

Do we know when the mother got home, or if she was home the entire time? 

AZSunny ... according to Sheriff Scott ... Melissa Baum passed a polygraph.  I would assume this would rule Lindsey's mom out as committing wrongdoing or having knowledge of wrongdoing.

Janet

+++++

Grays Harbor County Undersheriff Rick Scott

KOMO News – July 2, 2009

The missing girl's mother, who wanted avoid becoming the center of the investigation, voluntarily took a polygraph test. The father of the girl's best friend, Scott Williams, also volunteered to take the test.

"At their requests polygraphs were given to them. They passed those polygraphs. We're comfortable with the information they've shared with us and comfortable with the timeline they've explained," said Grays Harbor County Undersheriff Rick Scott.

http://www.komonews.com/news/49651607.html

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
love4ever
Scared Monkey

« Reply #358 on: July 31, 2009, 09:12:26 PM »

DD, with all the names listed in Grays harbor county jail for So's failing to register, rape and molestation...and have arresting dates after Lindsey went missing..when researching do you keep that open as an option?
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #359 on: July 31, 2009, 09:12:47 PM »

Scott Williams voluntarily took a polygraph and passed accounting to Sheriff Scott.

Janet

++++++++

Grays Harbor County Undersheriff Rick Scott

KOMO News – July 2, 2009

The missing girl's mother, who wanted avoid becoming the center of the investigation, voluntarily took a polygraph test. The father of the girl's best friend, Scott Williams, also volunteered to take the test.

"At their requests polygraphs were given to them. They passed those polygraphs. We're comfortable with the information they've shared with us and comfortable with the timeline they've explained," said Grays Harbor County Undersheriff Rick Scott.

http://www.komonews.com/news/49651607.html

_____

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.