March 29, 2024, 04:36:45 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lindsey Baum #3 7/28/09 - 8/26/09  (Read 514202 times)
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #400 on: August 01, 2009, 12:17:21 AM »

No fire JessStar.

We will just have to respectfully agree to disagree.

1.  I believe that all residents in that two block strench should considered persons of interest and properties should be search.

2.  I believe that the argument between Josh and his sister that warranted intervention less than one hour prior to Lindsey being observed at 5th and Maple dictates that Josh should be considered a person of interest.

3.  Considering Wayne Watnee's connection to both Lindsey and Josh and ... the location of his residence in relation to the Baum residence dictates that this man should be considered a person of interest.

Janet

+++++++

Ockham's Razor

You must never fail to adopt the simplest idea as your working hypothesis. If necessity demands, you can dump it later when you have more data, but only because it is no longer the simplest idea" or "entities should not be multiplied beyond necessity

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
JessStar
Monkey Junky

Please Help Find Justice for Nevaeh

« Reply #401 on: August 01, 2009, 12:19:54 AM »

You're right AZ. I should have said that his mental capacity can be no older than a 12 year old.

JessStar
Monkey Junky

« Reply #402 on: August 01, 2009, 12:23:24 AM »

Personally, under OK-Razor, I'd "dump" the idea that Josh pulled this off because, based on current data, having him as the perp is no longer the simplest idea. The mere passage of time without finding Lindsey or without Josh breaking really lead me there.

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #403 on: August 01, 2009, 12:51:28 AM »

Could the truth encompassing the implication that Josh Baum had was involved in any way with the Juvenile Detention System be confirmed or denied by any of our Monkey researchers.  If so ... what was the offence.  It could be that Josh's age may imply that info is not public record.

Thank

Janet

++++++++++

LINDSEY BAUM - IN HER OWN WORDS

Lindsey Baum:  Facebook Entry

TWILIGHT FREAK is happy that her brother is going to juvi tomorrow.Mood: happ at 14:10 17 Jun view more

Lindsey Baum is happy that her brother is going to juvie tomorrow.
Mood: Happ at 14:10 17 June

http://www.myspace.com/477760045

Janet,  there was a link provided earlier, perhaps last week in the threads.  There was a juvenile hearing he attended, and he plead guilty.  Because he is a juvi, what the charge was for we do not know, but it stated a felony.  There was discussion that it was arson related.   

I really do not think he is involved in her disappearance, if he acted alone.  I do not think he could have assisted an adult and still be home for his 10PM curfew. I am pretty sure he was on the radar screen early on, and investigated pretty throughly.  JMO

Thanks AZSunny.

I obviously missed this revelation.   I would sure appreciate if a Monkey could provide me with the related link.

So we have no idea what the unrevealed felony charge was that Josh Baum pled guilty to but … it is speculated/rumored that the felony was arson related.  Some have made a choice to give this speculation/rumor credibility and … that is OK..

However … I speculate that the felony was related to the comments of mlachester.  Think about it.  This woman did not hide her identity.  She involved 911 and local LE in the scenario encompassing Lindsey and implicating Josh.  Why would mlachester lie while obviously aware that 911 and LE sources could easily refute her words if fabricated.

Janet

+++++

mlachester 1 day ago wrote:

... Its no big secret she had came to my house to call 911 when her brother had done things to her.

http://www.king5.com/topstories/stories/NW_063009WAB-Mccleary-girl-search-LJ.1fc0b759.html?ocp=2#slcgm_comments_anchor

mlachester 2 hours ago wrote:

I am close to her and I know a lot more than the media or law enforcement are saying right now. … Sorry if you don't like the truth but I have never been one to keep the truth in and she should of been taken the first time she called 911 from my house asking for help instead of put in a police car and taken back to her abuser!"

http://www.king5.com/topstories/stor...omments_anchor

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #404 on: August 01, 2009, 12:57:40 AM »

Why was Lindsey so pleased at the prospects of her brother being taken away from the home.  My four grandchildren all have issues with one another ... typical sibling rivalry but ... if there was a threat that one was to be taken away ... the other three would be devastated.

Janet

++++++++

LINDSEY BAUM - IN HER OWN WORDS

Lindsey Baum:  Facebook Entry

TWILIGHT FREAK is happy that her brother is going to juvi tomorrow.Mood: happ at 14:10 17 Jun view more

Lindsey Baum is happy that her brother is going to juvie tomorrow.
Mood: Happ at 14:10 17 June

http://www.myspace.com/477760045

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #405 on: August 01, 2009, 01:05:05 AM »

Whatever the truth encompassing the disappearance of Lindsey Baum ... I pray that there will be a conclusion soon.

an angelic monkey

Good Night Monkeys!  Good Night Zookeepers!

Janet

_____

doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #406 on: August 01, 2009, 01:06:27 AM »

Personally, under OK-Razor, I'd "dump" the idea that Josh pulled this off because, based on current data, having him as the perp is no longer the simplest idea. The mere passage of time without finding Lindsey or without Josh breaking really lead me there.

these are the very two things that don't work for me also.  I tried to have an open mind to see how it could be he did this, but because of these two things I just can't see how he did.  my personal opinion.  and like I said, if someone can explain these two things away I will reconsider my opinion.

To find me:
click the globe to the left, under my name
JessStar
Monkey Junky

« Reply #407 on: August 01, 2009, 01:12:08 AM »

Let's make a deal. If someone can get mlachester to provide the date(s) and approximate time(s)  of the alleged 911 call(s) and, perhaps the phone number from which the call was initiated, I will submit a request for the tapes. They're typically public record.

JessStar
Monkey Junky

« Reply #408 on: August 01, 2009, 01:36:13 AM »

Good Night everyone. And Good Night Lindsey. We're all here for you, hoping to help bring you home safe and sound. You're in our thoughts and prayers.

A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #409 on: August 01, 2009, 01:42:04 AM »

Thank you for the correction
A_News_Junkie_Monkey
~Love~

I need to finish my research paper...I will be back later!! an angelic monkey

Hurry back and can I read your research paper - I love brain candy! LOL
Have a great night/

I have about 50 research papers...I have done them anywhere from infant neglect to; does God exist....lol...which one would you like?...I also just finished a 10 page research paper on Morality

Sorry for the OT (promise I won't do it again) but  ....... ALL OF THEM!   
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #410 on: August 01, 2009, 07:16:07 AM »

does anyone have any idea what it costs to hire a sketch artist?  a good one? 

I looked it up ..... 
$15-50 an hour plus mileage

http://wiki.answers.com/Q/How_much_does_a_police_sketch_artist_make_a_year

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #411 on: August 01, 2009, 07:21:39 AM »

This is probably old news........

GRAYS HARBOR COUNTY: Reward increases in missing girl case
THE OLYMPIAN | • Published August 01, 2009

The reward for information leading to 11-year-old Lindsey Baum has been raised to $10,000 as investigators continue checking on new leads, according to The Daily World of Aberdeen.

Lindsey’s mother, Melissa, said donations have contributed to the increase in the reward previously offered by Crime Stoppers and the National Center for Missing and Exploited Children.

Lindsey disappeared June 26 while walking a few blocks to her home in McCleary.

Anyone with information about her whereabouts is asked to call 866-915-8299 or send an e-mail to soadmin@co.grays-harbor.wa.us.

http://www.theolympian.com/southsound/story/927389.html

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #412 on: August 01, 2009, 11:19:01 AM »

Police chase leads on missing McCleary girl
Updated: 07/30/09   1:42 am

Searchers returned to the streets of McCleary under a brutal sun Tuesday to follow up on new leads in the hunt for 11-year-old Lindsey Baum, according to The Daily World of Aberdeen.

About 25 officers and searchers with dogs braved near-record temperatures to re-canvass areas of town, Grays Harbor Undersheriff Rick Scott said.

A recent $6,000 reward for information in the missing girl’s case has produced a new wave of tips, Scott said. Surrounding law enforcement agencies including the Thurston County Sheriff’s Office and the Aberdeen Police Department sent officers to help perform follow-up searches and interviews.

About six core investigators have been leading the effort to find Lindsey, who disappeared while walking a few blocks home June 26. The detectives have found no evidence explaining the 4-foot-9, brown-haired girl’s disappearance, but they continue sorting through thousands of tips.

Officers and volunteers knocked on doors throughout town Tuesday, asking new questions and trying to reach people missed in previous interviews, Scott said.

Two teams with cadaver search dogs also roamed the town, he said, but the hot conditions limited the available scents and quickly wore out the dogs.

Scott said detectives and extra officers expect to follow up on new tips in town for at least the rest of the week. He asked anyone with any potentially helpful information to call 866-915-8299.

http://www.thenewstribune.com/news/northwest/story/827963.html

One month too late.

BUMPED

_____

doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #413 on: August 01, 2009, 11:37:15 AM »

Let's make a deal. If someone can get mlachester to provide the date(s) and approximate time(s)  of the alleged 911 call(s) and, perhaps the phone number from which the call was initiated, I will submit a request for the tapes. They're typically public record.

I have already asked someone to ask her about the reports.  hopefully, she will tell them that info. I update and ask specifically for that info. 

To find me:
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #414 on: August 01, 2009, 11:39:09 AM »

Again ... it would be interesting to know what time Josh Baum got home on the evening of June 26, 2009.  Did he go home as the neighbour who intervened in the argument had instructed?  If he was at home with Mom prior to Lindsey's leaving the Kampen resident between 9:15 PM and 9:30 PM then this wannabe detective's speculation will go in another direction.

Janet

Do we know when the mother got home, or if she was home the entire time? 

AZSunny ... according to Sheriff Scott ... Melissa Baum passed a polygraph.  I would assume this would rule Lindsey's mom out as committing wrongdoing or having knowledge of wrongdoing.

Janet

+++++

Grays Harbor County Undersheriff Rick Scott

KOMO News – July 2, 2009

The missing girl's mother, who wanted avoid becoming the center of the investigation, voluntarily took a polygraph test. The father of the girl's best friend, Scott Williams, also volunteered to take the test.

"At their requests polygraphs were given to them. They passed those polygraphs. We're comfortable with the information they've shared with us and comfortable with the timeline they've explained," said Grays Harbor County Undersheriff Rick Scott.

http://www.komonews.com/news/49651607.html

Speaking of taking polygraphs,does anyone know who the guy is that is with Melissa Baum when she took her poly?

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #415 on: August 01, 2009, 11:39:53 AM »

does anyone have any idea what it costs to hire a sketch artist?  a good one? 

I looked it up ..... 
$15-50 an hour plus mileage

http://wiki.answers.com/Q/How_much_does_a_police_sketch_artist_make_a_year

thank you very much.  now I need a list of ones in pierce county.  I'll try to find them still but if someone can help find them, would greatly appreciate help.

To find me:
doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #416 on: August 01, 2009, 11:42:20 AM »

Again ... it would be interesting to know what time Josh Baum got home on the evening of June 26, 2009.  Did he go home as the neighbour who intervened in the argument had instructed?  If he was at home with Mom prior to Lindsey's leaving the Kampen resident between 9:15 PM and 9:30 PM then this wannabe detective's speculation will go in another direction.

Janet

Do we know when the mother got home, or if she was home the entire time? 

AZSunny ... according to Sheriff Scott ... Melissa Baum passed a polygraph.  I would assume this would rule Lindsey's mom out as committing wrongdoing or having knowledge of wrongdoing.

Janet

+++++

Grays Harbor County Undersheriff Rick Scott

KOMO News – July 2, 2009

The missing girl's mother, who wanted avoid becoming the center of the investigation, voluntarily took a polygraph test. The father of the girl's best friend, Scott Williams, also volunteered to take the test.

"At their requests polygraphs were given to them. They passed those polygraphs. We're comfortable with the information they've shared with us and comfortable with the timeline they've explained," said Grays Harbor County Undersheriff Rick Scott.

http://www.komonews.com/news/49651607.html

Speaking of taking polygraphs,does anyone know who the guy is that is with Melissa Baum when she took her poly?

hhhhmmmm, what guy?  I missed the guy I guess?  you mean scott williams? or some other guy?  scott is kk's bf

To find me:
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #417 on: August 01, 2009, 11:44:26 AM »

Does anyone this the guy in this guy(touching the Lindsey poster)looks like the guy below?Could they be the same guy?(guy on the left in the group pic)

Karma Is Coming

KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #418 on: August 01, 2009, 11:47:32 AM »

hello monkeys
the person sent josh home knew that lindsey will go back home alone.
Hi Cecilita, now that's interesting, I sure wish we knew who this person was, I think it was a woman.
I don't think this person who sent Josh home could have known what the plans were for staying the night.Originally Lindsey wanted Kayla to stay at her house that night then the girls changed their minds and wanted Lindsey to stay at Kayla's because the next night they wanted Kayla to stay at Lindsey's.      

Karma Is Coming

KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #419 on: August 01, 2009, 11:54:44 AM »

Or does the guy in the Lindsey poster pic look like this guy?Could they be the same guy?(man on the right in 1st pic,tall man with hat + brown coat in 2nd pic)

Karma Is Coming

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.