March 29, 2024, 12:32:33 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lindsey Baum #3 7/28/09 - 8/26/09  (Read 514133 times)
doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #420 on: August 01, 2009, 12:14:42 PM »

Or does the guy in the Lindsey poster pic look like this guy?Could they be the same guy?(man on the right in 1st pic,tall man with hat + brown coat in 2nd pic)

my personally opinion on this guy is, the arms are too hairy and his ears too big??? 

To find me:
click the globe to the left, under my name
doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #421 on: August 01, 2009, 12:20:41 PM »

Does anyone this the guy in this guy(touching the Lindsey poster)looks like the guy below?Could they be the same guy?(guy on the left in the group pic)

hmmm, don't know

To find me:
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #422 on: August 01, 2009, 12:32:47 PM »

The guy above has higher check bones and a longer chin then the guy in the lower pic IMO

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #423 on: August 01, 2009, 12:33:50 PM »

Notice too, the difference in the ears.  Again, jmo

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #424 on: August 01, 2009, 12:42:51 PM »

Again ... it would be interesting to know what time Josh Baum got home on the evening of June 26, 2009.  Did he go home as the neighbour who intervened in the argument had instructed?  If he was at home with Mom prior to Lindsey's leaving the Kampen resident between 9:15 PM and 9:30 PM then this wannabe detective's speculation will go in another direction.

Janet

Do we know when the mother got home, or if she was home the entire time? 

AZSunny ... according to Sheriff Scott ... Melissa Baum passed a polygraph.  I would assume this would rule Lindsey's mom out as committing wrongdoing or having knowledge of wrongdoing.

Janet

+++++

Grays Harbor County Undersheriff Rick Scott

KOMO News – July 2, 2009

The missing girl's mother, who wanted avoid becoming the center of the investigation, voluntarily took a polygraph test. The father of the girl's best friend, Scott Williams, also volunteered to take the test.

"At their requests polygraphs were given to them. They passed those polygraphs. We're comfortable with the information they've shared with us and comfortable with the timeline they've explained," said Grays Harbor County Undersheriff Rick Scott.

http://www.komonews.com/news/49651607.html

Speaking of taking polygraphs,does anyone know who the guy is that is with Melissa Baum when she took her poly?

hhhhmmmm, what guy?  I missed the guy I guess?  you mean scott williams? or some other guy?  scott is kk's bf
The guy with Melissa was pictured in the video of Melissa going into the police station for her poly.He was right with her and it wasn't her ex hubby or Scott Williams.He is kinda tall and med/slim built,maybe about the same age as Melissa.I'll try to find a image of him.

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #425 on: August 01, 2009, 12:47:59 PM »

The guy above has higher check bones and a longer chin then the guy in the lower pic IMO
Yes,I see that with the close up shot(thank you DD!)
Also,nose looks bigger in the tall pic.

Karma Is Coming

Heidismom
Scared Monkey

« Reply #426 on: August 01, 2009, 12:57:50 PM »

Janet,
This is the first time I have posted, don't know if I am doing it right.
 But regarding Josh, he had a problem at school this spring, in which the classroom was evacuated, this is public knowledge, told to me by a reliable classmate.  Maybe this had something to do with his juvi thing, I don't know. If the court appearance was due to his mistreating his sister,  I wouldn't think he would be trusted to be the one that was supposed to walk her home. 
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #427 on: August 01, 2009, 01:07:09 PM »

OLYMPIA -- The sheriffs of Grays Harbor and Thurston Counties say they'll ask Washington senators Patty Murray, Maria Cantwell, and any House Representatives who will listen to fight for federal COPS money.

The two counties were among 22 Washington counties that applied for federal help to hire deputies. Although many Washington cities got money, the 22 counties got nothing.

Grays Harbor County Sheriff Mike Whelan said he was optimistic he would receive federal stimulus money. Lumber is not exactly the hottest commodity around, the county has budget problems, and they thought for sure their 13.9% unemployment would get them the money.

"When you take a look at the criteria they used, Grays Harbor County was scored out at 97 percent," Whelan said.

Now 97 percent will get you an A+ in college, but on the federal report card, it gets you zero dollars.

Whelan worries about the cost of the unexpected -- for instance the cost of the search for Lindsey Baum, the 11-year-old girl who disappeared while walking home from a friend's home.

Add that to the prospect of more budget cuts, and the lack of federal money could mean troubles ahead.

"When you lay off deputies the crime rate goes up," Whelan said.

Ironically, a higher crime rate might be what they need to the money. Thurston County Sheriff Dan Kimball showed off a plaque he got from an insurance company congratulating him for a low crime rate. But Thurston County failed to qualify for the money because of a low crime rate.

"One of the things we hear is 'your crime rate is not high enough,' " Kimball said. "And it does seem like a kick in the rear end when they say your crime rate's not high enough, therefore we are not going to help you keep that crime rate from going up."

Kimball says he understands crime may be a big problem in bigger cities. But he says the feds need to understand the needs of counties to keep more rural areas safe and if more money comes available in 2010, the counties need a share of the pie.
http://www.komonews.com/news/52227642.html

Karma Is Coming

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #428 on: August 01, 2009, 01:07:26 PM »

Janet,
 But regarding Josh, he had a problem at school this spring, in which the classroom was evacuated, this is public knowledge, told to me by a reliable classmate.  Maybe this had something to do with his juvi thing, I don't know. If the court appearance was due to his mistreating his sister,  I wouldn't think he would be trusted to be the one that was supposed to walk her home. 
WELCOME, that is very interesting, wonder what he did that a classroom was evacuated 
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #429 on: August 01, 2009, 01:09:57 PM »

Janet,
Welcome to SM's HeidisMom
Thank you for the info.I'm thinking the classroom had to be evacuated because of fire right?

Karma Is Coming

AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #430 on: August 01, 2009, 01:14:40 PM »

Janet,

Thanks Heidismom for the information, and WELCOME!!  You posted perfectly!

~~We cannot direct the wind but we can adjust the sails ~~
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #431 on: August 01, 2009, 01:15:35 PM »

Janet,

The point is ... we are all speculating.  Nobody knows for certain what was the felony that Josh Baum pleaded guilty to.  Nevertheless ... it does appear that this young man has his share of issues.

To tell the truth ... my focus in the disappearance of Lindsey Baum ... a focus that dictates that all avenues that lead back to this little girl on that walk home along Maple should be investigated.

Heidismom ... Welcome to Scared Monkeys.  I hope you continue posting.  This is a great site.  Lots of topics.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #432 on: August 01, 2009, 01:22:55 PM »

I don't want to clutter up the thread or board with more of my "craziness" so I'll just post a link.  For any of you who believe in dreams or other spiritual or psychic info. 

http://truecrime.forums-free.com/asas-the-koran-backpack-description-t265.html

To find me:
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #433 on: August 01, 2009, 01:29:52 PM »

I don't want to clutter up the thread or board with more of my "craziness" so I'll just post a link.  For any of you who believe in dreams or other spiritual or psychic info. 

That is very interesting, and yes I believe in dreams, spiritual and psychic info, I'm open to all kinds of things. I will then sort through what makes sense and what doesn't.
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #434 on: August 01, 2009, 01:31:02 PM »

DD,I'm sorry,I can't find the video that shows Melissa walking into the police station to take her poly....with that guy walking with her.It sure seemed he was with her specifically though and I wondered who he was.

Karma Is Coming

doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #435 on: August 01, 2009, 01:32:54 PM »

That is very interesting, and yes I believe in dreams, spiritual and psychic info, I'm open to all kinds of things. I will then sort through what makes sense and what doesn't.

I normally would not say anything on here, but maybe one of the locals might recognize the guy or the old piece of building.  Other than that I don't wish to discuss this stuff on here, but I will discuss it on the links there.  Out of respect of this board, so no one thinks the board has gone bonkers LOL

To find me:
doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #436 on: August 01, 2009, 01:34:48 PM »

DD,I'm sorry,I can't find the video that shows Melissa walking into the police station to take her poly....with that guy walking with her.It sure seemed he was with her specifically though and I wondered who he was.

let me look in my stuff, I try to save all the articles and video links. 

I did get behind is saving them in this case though, but the ones I do have anyone is welcome to use them etc they are here
http://truecrime.forums-free.com/lindsey-baum-news-articles-media-f45.html

the ones with the little white thing in front are the videos, the others are all articles.

To find me:
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #437 on: August 01, 2009, 01:35:23 PM »

I normally would not say anything on here, but maybe one of the locals might recognize the guy or the old piece of building.  Other than that I don't wish to discuss this stuff on here, but I will discuss it on the links there.  Out of respect of this board, so no one thinks the board has gone bonkers LOL
That's a good idea, but at the same time I would doubt if anyone would think the board has gone bonkers    Very interesting forum that you have linked, thanks.
Heidismom
Scared Monkey

« Reply #438 on: August 01, 2009, 01:40:47 PM »

Janet,
Welcome to SM's HeidisMom
Thank you for the info.I'm thinking the classroom had to be evacuated because of fire right?

AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #439 on: August 01, 2009, 01:40:51 PM »

Very interesting. 

When I was in my mid 20's I had a very vivid dream regarding my grandparents home burning down. I lived in Washington State and they were in Florida.   They owned a boarding house. The dream  was so real I called them to see if they were OK. They laughed and said they were fine, but thanks for being concerned.  I asked them to check everything, because the dream was very real and very vivid. 

10 days later my Aunt called me, and their home had been totally destroyed in a fire.  They got out safely, thankfully, but my family told me not to tell them about any more dreams.  LOL

~~We cannot direct the wind but we can adjust the sails ~~
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.