March 28, 2024, 12:16:49 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lindsey Baum #3 7/28/09 - 8/26/09  (Read 513992 times)
KaraK
Scared Monkey

« Reply #660 on: August 03, 2009, 04:33:53 AM »

Pink Angel: No worries - I did say I wouldn't be posting because things are busy and I've just not had the time - not to mention that sometimes it is just a bit too difficult to read some opinions and some theories that people have....

As for TES MB did contact them and we are getting some information to them as we speak to see if they are willing to come out and help. Ultimately I think that may end up being up to LE. I am not sure though. If they come out then that is all that we will need to get the center active. We are also waiting to see if LRCF or someone through KKF is able to come out as well and get the ball rolling on some searches. Keep your fingers crossed for us that something works out in this area as well...

Fanny Mae:
I have a bit of trouble answering a few of these questions for several reasons but I’ll explain why that is then give you my “opinion” for whatever it is worth. Reason I have trouble with these questions is because there is a lot that we don’t know that has and continues to be done so our opinions are really just based on a partial side of a story but also on emotion as well (does that make sense?)…. We don't get to see first hand a lot of what takes place in Lindsey's search and because nothing has panned out we have No new news outside of what we had 2 weeks ago.

I as well as Lindsey’s family wish that there were still regular and large search parties being sent out daily - which we are trying to make happen- because no matter who reads this we’ve never been shy about the fact that we think searches ended WAY too early on- I also wish that every home had been actually searched in all of McCleary but I know even though this is a small town that this is far easier said then done. You read about little Robert Manwill from Boise and you hear about a 1,000 searchers scouring around looking for clues and that’s not the reality of it here – we are definitely not equipped with numbers like a lot of places are. - Outside of that I think I am really biased because Lindsey's not home yet so until she is there will always be that feeling that more could be being done...

I know that this is top priority for GHCS (though they are not the only agency involved) and that there is a TON of hard work and hours being put into and dedicated to nothing but finding Lindsey and finding out what happened to her as well as following leads etc but for good reason LE can't disclose everything that they are doing nor everything that they have done and because that is unfortunately something that is truly needed in cases like this - it leaves room for doubt to creep into your mind. I wish that they had more money and larger departments that could be dedicated to Lindsey but most of the men and women that they now have working on Lindsey’s case both MB and I believe are truly invested in finding her and would go to great lengths to bring her home..

I’ve not heard more then rumor of anyone denying access to their home when asked to search anywhere in town – I pray that they did not encounter that type of a response because regardless of “rights” there is a child missing and a reaction such as that is bound to at least temporarily redirect suspicion – which can waste valuable time that we don’t have to spare.

I will tell you that is not something that we would ever be informed officially about though because as you can guess there are many people who would take “searching” the property into their own hands. You pray that someone would leak that information for that reason alone but that’s just not how it works – or at least not yet.

Cadaver Dogs – They had cadaver dogs out early on just days after Lindsey went missing as well and at that time and the most recent searches they were taken to several varying locations. Where exactly searches were preformed we don’t know, not all locations were disclosed. I am personally not even aware of where the pond/spill over is located. If you know though please pass it along – if it is accessible we will make sure that it gets searched one way or another if it has not yet. Most water and wooded areas we have been told have at some point been searched though by both dogs and/or man.

What I know did not happen: She did NOT run away – she was not harmed by her mother or her brother – she was not harmed by anyone in my family

What I don’t think happened: I don’t think some lone random person happened to be driving through town at that exact moment in time that Lindsey was walking and was able to snatch her up without her making a sound or anyone seeing anything – I do believe that this is a possibility though…

What I think happened: I wish I knew exactly what happened but the 2 theories that I have are 1) someone she was familiar with and did not feel uncomfortable around (or someone who was at least familiar with her) happened to be driving by or outside their home when she was walking by and lured her in either using a pet, the offer of a ride or promise of something fun … or 2) Someone who does not necessarily live in town but is familiar with it had been watching her and bided their time waiting for the right opportunity for her to be alone

I agree with MB when she says that it feels like Lindsey is right under our noses and we can’t find her – that is exactly what it feels like and it is one of the most gut wrenching feelings you could ever imagine– at the end of the day it makes you want to shake people for “just going on with life” and start busting down doors all over McCleary and surrounding cities and pay attention to peoples “rights” later after Lindsey is found. Things don’t work that way, I know, but there are many a day when we wish that they did –
love4ever
Scared Monkey

« Reply #661 on: August 03, 2009, 06:30:50 AM »

Thank you so much for your post Kara, and please forgive us for the theories and speculations of those who are innocent. I live afar from you and yet feel the pain and grief in my own distant location. I first started here with the Sandra Cantu case and found myself becoming emotional at times, and here in Lindseys case, in which I also found myself getting frustrated because of the want and need too find her. That is what all of us monkey's go through here, there is no one to blame for having feelings of loss over a child, our own or of someone elses, or the immense feelings of frustrations because we can not figure things out. I do believe that is what has happened here at our SM site yesterday and early this morning. I do not believe for one moment that anyone here disgusts in the other. I believe we are feeling the tension of the days gone by in which we can not find Lindsey.
Furthermore, having you post what you did Kara, gives a sense of relief and comfort to us in a way that we feel connected to Lindsey. It is also comforting in the way you feel with us in all that has been posted. Thank you for understanding most of all.
For me and others afar, I think in distance, it seems harder because we can not be right there to help, or volunteer in a physical way in the search for Lindsey. However we have the SM sites in which each one of us has our own special unique ability in research, and thought, to provide in the search for Lindsey. We have a lot of people here with great intuitive insight into cases such as Lindsey, but somehow, someway the perp finds a way to  get by with their immoral acts. Eventually they will be found.

With that, I just want to extend my blessings to the family and the friends of the family of Lindsey. We are here to help as much as we can, and by Gods Grace lets pray and hope for the return of Lindsey, and soon!

~Love4ever~
Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #662 on: August 03, 2009, 08:00:45 AM »

I couldn't have said it better Love.  We all want Lindsey to be brought home safe.

Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #663 on: August 03, 2009, 09:01:11 AM »

I couldn't have said it better Love.  We all want Lindsey to be brought home safe.

I 2nd that!! 

Faith . . . it matters . . . it really does. ~ Sister
JessStar
Monkey Junky

Please Help Find Justice for Nevaeh

« Reply #664 on: August 03, 2009, 09:52:41 AM »

Good morning everyone. I hope today is the day Lindsey is found. KaraK- thank you for the info.  I wish I could be on the ground with you- but I live over 3000 miles away from you. With that distance, I can only be there with you in spirit. But I'm there because I care.

I hope I didn't offend anyone with my posts last night. I think it was Fanny Mae that commented about someone offending her. I just try to offer my legal insight into difficult questions-being a lawyer for 15 years, that's my "area of expertise.". I'll NEVER cut and run- I'll offer my legal pespective to anyone who wants to hear it.

pink angel
Monkey Junky

99% angel, 1% brat

« Reply #665 on: August 03, 2009, 10:19:16 AM »

I 2nd that!! 
3rd or 4th that. ::winks at Jess::

Justice for Nevaeh Facebook - http://www.fbook.me/justice4nevaeh
In Memory of Nevaeh Videos; http://bit.ly/nevaeh  http://bit.ly/nevaeh2
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #666 on: August 03, 2009, 10:31:38 AM »

I suppose with every case I ever followed the police did somethings in investigating where I or someone thought they were not doing the best investigating. But being that this is a small town and they hardly have any police, they probably did the best they could in the beginning, I don't know. And KaraK thanks for the info, and I also believe Lindsey knew the person.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #667 on: August 03, 2009, 10:31:42 AM »

Pink Angel: No worries - I did say I wouldn't be posting because things are busy and I've just not had the time - not to mention that sometimes it is just a bit too difficult to read some opinions and some theories that people have....

As for TES MB did contact them and we are getting some information to them as we speak to see if they are willing to come out and help. Ultimately I think that may end up being up to LE. I am not sure though. If they come out then that is all that we will need to get the center active. We are also waiting to see if LRCF or someone through KKF is able to come out as well and get the ball rolling on some searches. Keep your fingers crossed for us that something works out in this area as well...

Fanny Mae:
I have a bit of trouble answering a few of these questions for several reasons but I’ll explain why that is then give you my “opinion” for whatever it is worth. Reason I have trouble with these questions is because there is a lot that we don’t know that has and continues to be done so our opinions are really just based on a partial side of a story but also on emotion as well (does that make sense?)…. We don't get to see first hand a lot of what takes place in Lindsey's search and because nothing has panned out we have No new news outside of what we had 2 weeks ago.

I as well as Lindsey’s family wish that there were still regular and large search parties being sent out daily - which we are trying to make happen- because no matter who reads this we’ve never been shy about the fact that we think searches ended WAY too early on- I also wish that every home had been actually searched in all of McCleary but I know even though this is a small town that this is far easier said then done. You read about little Robert Manwill from Boise and you hear about a 1,000 searchers scouring around looking for clues and that’s not the reality of it here – we are definitely not equipped with numbers like a lot of places are. - Outside of that I think I am really biased because Lindsey's not home yet so until she is there will always be that feeling that more could be being done...

I know that this is top priority for GHCS (though they are not the only agency involved) and that there is a TON of hard work and hours being put into and dedicated to nothing but finding Lindsey and finding out what happened to her as well as following leads etc but for good reason LE can't disclose everything that they are doing nor everything that they have done and because that is unfortunately something that is truly needed in cases like this - it leaves room for doubt to creep into your mind. I wish that they had more money and larger departments that could be dedicated to Lindsey but most of the men and women that they now have working on Lindsey’s case both MB and I believe are truly invested in finding her and would go to great lengths to bring her home..

I’ve not heard more then rumor of anyone denying access to their home when asked to search anywhere in town – I pray that they did not encounter that type of a response because regardless of “rights” there is a child missing and a reaction such as that is bound to at least temporarily redirect suspicion – which can waste valuable time that we don’t have to spare.

I will tell you that is not something that we would ever be informed officially about though because as you can guess there are many people who would take “searching” the property into their own hands. You pray that someone would leak that information for that reason alone but that’s just not how it works – or at least not yet.

Cadaver Dogs – They had cadaver dogs out early on just days after Lindsey went missing as well and at that time and the most recent searches they were taken to several varying locations. Where exactly searches were preformed we don’t know, not all locations were disclosed. I am personally not even aware of where the pond/spill over is located. If you know though please pass it along – if it is accessible we will make sure that it gets searched one way or another if it has not yet. Most water and wooded areas we have been told have at some point been searched though by both dogs and/or man.

What I know did not happen: She did NOT run away – she was not harmed by her mother or her brother – she was not harmed by anyone in my family

What I don’t think happened: I don’t think some lone random person happened to be driving through town at that exact moment in time that Lindsey was walking and was able to snatch her up without her making a sound or anyone seeing anything – I do believe that this is a possibility though…

What I think happened: I wish I knew exactly what happened but the 2 theories that I have are 1) someone she was familiar with and did not feel uncomfortable around (or someone who was at least familiar with her) happened to be driving by or outside their home when she was walking by and lured her in either using a pet, the offer of a ride or promise of something fun … or 2) Someone who does not necessarily live in town but is familiar with it had been watching her and bided their time waiting for the right opportunity for her to be alone

I agree with MB when she says that it feels like Lindsey is right under our noses and we can’t find her – that is exactly what it feels like and it is one of the most gut wrenching feelings you could ever imagine– at the end of the day it makes you want to shake people for “just going on with life” and start busting down doors all over McCleary and surrounding cities and pay attention to peoples “rights” later after Lindsey is found. Things don’t work that way, I know, but there are many a day when we wish that they did –

Thanks Kara.

I would have appreciated if you had answered my question directly ... "What time did Josh Baum arrive home on the evening his sister disappeared?"

Janet

+++++++

1.  KAMPEN/WILLIAMS

Considering Scott Williams passed a polygraph and ... there was a confirmed sighting of Lindsey at Fifth on Maple at 9:30 PM which would coinside with the approximate time she left your home (9:15 PM - 9:30 PM) ... this would elminate you and Scott as persons of interest.

2.  MELISSA BAUM

Considering Melissa Baum pass a polygraph ... this would eliminate her as a person of interest that had anything to do with Lindsey's disappearance or direct knowledge at that point in time.

3.  JOSH BAUM

Considering your words ... I would assume that Josh Baum was home with his Mom at 9:30 PM ... the time of the last confirmed sighting of Lindsey.  In other words ... he went home as per the instructions of the family friend who intervened in the argument.  There was no possibility of chance encounter with Lindsey in that two block stretch between Fifth on Maple and home.  Am I correct with that assumption?

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #668 on: August 03, 2009, 10:40:20 AM »

I see KaraK is in the rafters watching, so I am wondering if she can answer any of our questions? I do not see the point of pointing out who each of the posters are so I will not. I have just been reading along and know that some think I am wrong for my stance on the McCleary PD and the Grays County Sheriff's office. I wonder if Karak can answer my questions.

I would be happy to answer some questions if I can - I don't get on much we have a lot going on or at least are trying to get a lot of things going on and done but if you wouldn't mind quoting or reposting your questions I will try to check back and answer as many as I can...

I spoke to soon. Nice to see you KaraK. Thank you for answering some questions. It's most appreciated. I know you have been busy. Any luck with getting a search center set up and has Melissa contacted TES yet to help search for Lindsey?

I am sorry Janet, for speaking for KaraK and KaraK, I am sorry for speaking for you. You did say earlier though you were not going to be posting anymore. I was just repeating what I believed to be true.

It's nice to see you and thank you in advance for all that you are doing for Lindsey. If we monkeys can help in anyway, don't hesitate to ask.

"I am done"?

Pink Angel ... I have posted those words a hundred time ... maybe more ... in the past four years on the Natalee Holloway forum.  Then I make myself a cuppa tea and ... keep posting.

I hope not too many Monkeys on the Lindsey Baum forum got too excited.

Pink Angel ... we do not have to be on the same page in our speculations.  None of us know the answers.  The important think is that a missing 10 year old little girl remains our foucs.

Good Morning All.

Janet
7:40 AM PT

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
crazybabyborg
« Reply #669 on: August 03, 2009, 10:41:48 AM »

I suppose with every case I ever followed the police did somethings in investigating where I or someone thought they were not doing the best investigating. But being that this is a small town and they hardly have any police, they probably did the best they could in the beginning, I don't know. And KaraK thanks for the info, and I also believe Lindsey knew the person.

Good Morning Monkeys!

I too wanted to add my hopes that Lindsey be found. Thanks for the information KaraK.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #670 on: August 03, 2009, 10:43:42 AM »

I'm going to ask these questions again, and hopefully someone local will answer. What is going on in the town now? Is it back to normal? Are neighbors suspicious of each other? Are kids out and about playing? What is the general thoughts about what happened to Lindsey?
pink angel
Monkey Junky

99% angel, 1% brat

« Reply #671 on: August 03, 2009, 10:51:58 AM »

I see KaraK is in the rafters watching, so I am wondering if she can answer any of our questions? I do not see the point of pointing out who each of the posters are so I will not. I have just been reading along and know that some think I am wrong for my stance on the McCleary PD and the Grays County Sheriff's office. I wonder if Karak can answer my questions.

I would be happy to answer some questions if I can - I don't get on much we have a lot going on or at least are trying to get a lot of things going on and done but if you wouldn't mind quoting or reposting your questions I will try to check back and answer as many as I can...

I spoke to soon. Nice to see you KaraK. Thank you for answering some questions. It's most appreciated. I know you have been busy. Any luck with getting a search center set up and has Melissa contacted TES yet to help search for Lindsey?

I am sorry Janet, for speaking for KaraK and KaraK, I am sorry for speaking for you. You did say earlier though you were not going to be posting anymore. I was just repeating what I believed to be true.

It's nice to see you and thank you in advance for all that you are doing for Lindsey. If we monkeys can help in anyway, don't hesitate to ask.

"I am done"?

Pink Angel ... I have posted those words a hundred time ... maybe more ... in the past four years on the Natalee Holloway forum.  Then I make myself a cuppa tea and ... keep posting.

I hope not too many Monkeys on the Lindsey Baum forum got too excited.

Pink Angel ... we do not have to be on the same page in our speculations.  None of us know the answers.  The important think is that a missing 10 year old little girl remains our foucs.

Good Morning All.

Janet
7:40 AM PT

I wasn't talking about you saying you were not posting anymore, I was talking about KaraK, in the above posts.

She had said earlier that she was concerned about what the kids were reading and she was busy setting up a search center and wouldn't be posting on anymore blogs. I answered for her, when you asked her a question. I shouldn't have done that. That is why I said I was sorry.

To you for speaking for Kara and to Kara for speaking for her.

pink angel
Monkey Junky

99% angel, 1% brat

« Reply #672 on: August 03, 2009, 10:53:24 AM »

p.s. Good morning all. Smile

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #673 on: August 03, 2009, 10:54:01 AM »

Good Morning 
Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #674 on: August 03, 2009, 11:01:44 AM »

Good Morning Pink!  (do you ever sleep....lol)

pink angel
Monkey Junky

99% angel, 1% brat

« Reply #675 on: August 03, 2009, 11:04:45 AM »

Good Morning Pink!  (do you ever sleep....lol)

I try. As of late, not so much.

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #676 on: August 03, 2009, 11:10:38 AM »

THE TRACKING DOGS

Why was Lindsey's scent not picked up by these dogs shortly following her disappearance.  Think about it ... the Maple Street route was taken by Lindsey both going to and coming from the Kampen/Williams residence.

Something is not right.

Janet

++++++

KOMO News - June 28, 2009

A wide-ranging search was launched early Saturday in the town and the surrounding forests. The town was criss-crossed three times, but not a trace of Lindsey has been found. Even bloodhounds failed to pick up her scent.

http://www.komonews.com/news/local/49383897.html

The Daily World - July 2, 2009

Scott said authorities have run into several dead ends with almost no signs of the 4-foot-9, brown-haired girl, who was last spotted wearing a blue pullover shirt and blue jeans.

“I don’t know anything more than I knew Saturday afternoon,” he said, “but I’m not willing to admit that I know anything less.”

Scott said bloodhounds traced the route Lindsey took early on from the friend’s house to her own home, but didn’t find any scent. And in places where Lindsey once played — parks and by the creek — Lindsey’s scent has been vanishing.

The loss of scent could be a combination of factors — the heat on the sidewalk could have dissipated it for instance, he said.

http://**/articles/2009/07/02/local_news/doc4a4cf43c1b1dd881132403.txt

_____

Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #677 on: August 03, 2009, 11:18:45 AM »

Janet - I have wondered that from the beginning....You would think the dogs would have picked up her scent somewhere beyond Kara's yard...

AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #678 on: August 03, 2009, 11:23:30 AM »

THE TRACKING DOGS

Why was Lindsey's scent not picked up by these dogs shortly following her disappearance.  Think about it ... the Maple Street route was taken by Lindsey both going to and coming from the Kampen/Williams residence.

Something is not right.

Janet

++++++

Janet,  the explanation is the sustained heat and it  the scents rising from the sidewalk and dissapating. If this is not the case, what are you suggesting?  Please don't start on the JB connection again. It is simply not a viable action in my estimation.  I think we need to look somewhere else.  Where do you suggest?

~~We cannot direct the wind but we can adjust the sails ~~
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #679 on: August 03, 2009, 11:30:25 AM »

THE TRACKING DOGS

Something is not right.

Janet

++++++

Janet,  the explanation is the sustained heat and it  the scents rising from the sidewalk and dissapating. If this is not the case, what are you suggesting?  Please don't start on the JB connection again. It is simply not a viable action in my estimation.  I think we need to look somewhere else.  Where do you suggest?

AZSunny ... considering it is a known fact that Lindsey was on Maple on foot in her journey to the Kampen and ... she was at the Shell station ... I was questioning the capability of the dogs.

Janet   

_____

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.