March 28, 2024, 05:30:01 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lindsey Baum #3 7/28/09 - 8/26/09  (Read 514044 times)
Heidismom
Scared Monkey

« Reply #760 on: August 03, 2009, 11:24:15 PM »

Heidismom, do you know if they did find a location for the "information" center.  (I can't remember the name of the group seeking it.  Maybe some other monkey can recall).  I just remember that it was reported they were having a difficult time finding a place.  I too live in a very small community and the resources for something of this magnitude . . . well, there just aren't any.  I am sure the community is concerned, compassionate, and troubled.  Just because it's not reported in the news, doesn't make it not true.  In fact, many threads back, there was an article about why this case is not getting the coverage it rightly deserves.  I pray every morning and every night for Lindsey's safe return and for the safety of everyone in this community.  It must be an absolutely frightening time.  Blessings to all of you and thank you for posting.

I see a Gray's Harbor Sheriff car at the police  station from time to time,  haven't really seen them searching from my location lately, not even on those days they brought the cadaver dogs in. 
I don't know anything about the center, If they get it going, I will check it out, & see what I can do.

Goodnight
JessStar
Monkey Junky

Please Help Find Justice for Nevaeh

« Reply #761 on: August 04, 2009, 08:40:47 AM »

You know, the unfortunate fact is that the media is all about sensationalism.  And they have the power of the pulpit.  Until something sensational happens, they don't care.  They don't care about keeping the story alive.  They don't care that just a 20-30 second spot on the nightly news can help keep the memory, the energy, the wherewithal to find this little girl, alive and burning strong.  So the story "disappears."  But you can bet your sweet rear that the minute something breaks, it will be all over the news like flies on doo doo.  And then they'll act like they care--they'll act like they've cared all along.  And it's complete bull.  If they cared, they'd take 20 or 30 seconds away from the "Michael Jackson" debacle and devote it to finding Lindsey.  Is that too much to ask?

Main stream and cable media condemns tabloid news reporting but, the fact is, they're no different.  It's like that Don Henley song "Dirty Laundry."  Until there's a "sensational" story, there is no story.  Plain and simple.  So it's up to us "common" people to get the story out and keep it alive. And that's a feat in and of itself.

Ok, I'll get off my soap box now.  But I'm feeling the frustration that a lot of people are feeling.  I can't see how a 10 year old girl can just disappear without a trace.  And to think that the effort to find her is being limited by the almighty dollar is simply sinful.  It's times like this I wish I had the money of Oprah Winfrey or Bill Gates.  Who needs billions to live on anyway?

Sorry, I rant and rave.  Oh, and Good Morning everyone.  I'm hoping and praying that today is the day Lindsey comes home.  And that Nevaeh's murderer is arrested.  And that Melissa Huckaby is indicted.  And that Haleigh Cummings comes home.  And that Robert Manwill is given justice.  The list goes on . . .

Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #762 on: August 04, 2009, 09:07:37 AM »

Jess, good morning.  I totally agree with you -- rant on!
Lindsey is wanted at home!

Lovinlife
Monkey Junky

« Reply #763 on: August 04, 2009, 09:52:54 AM »

Lindsey Baum-Still Missing

Where are you Lindsey?

Truth is always the strongest argument. --- Sophocles

Lighting a candle for a boy who needs a lot of love:
http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/candles.cfm?l=eng&gi=jal 
A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #764 on: August 04, 2009, 10:30:21 AM »

You know, the unfortunate fact is that the media is all about sensationalism.  And they have the power of the pulpit.  Until something sensational happens, they don't care.  They don't care about keeping the story alive.  They don't care that just a 20-30 second spot on the nightly news can help keep the memory, the energy, the wherewithal to find this little girl, alive and burning strong.  So the story "disappears."  But you can bet your sweet rear that the minute something breaks, it will be all over the news like flies on doo doo.  And then they'll act like they care--they'll act like they've cared all along.  And it's complete bull.  If they cared, they'd take 20 or 30 seconds away from the "Michael Jackson" debacle and devote it to finding Lindsey.  Is that too much to ask?

Main stream and cable media condemns tabloid news reporting but, the fact is, they're no different.  It's like that Don Henley song "Dirty Laundry."  Until there's a "sensational" story, there is no story.  Plain and simple.  So it's up to us "common" people to get the story out and keep it alive. And that's a feat in and of itself.

Ok, I'll get off my soap box now.  But I'm feeling the frustration that a lot of people are feeling.  I can't see how a 10 year old girl can just disappear without a trace.  And to think that the effort to find her is being limited by the almighty dollar is simply sinful.  It's times like this I wish I had the money of Oprah Winfrey or Bill Gates.  Who needs billions to live on anyway?

Sorry, I rant and rave.  Oh, and Good Morning everyone.  I'm hoping and praying that today is the day Lindsey comes home.  And that Nevaeh's murderer is arrested.  And that Melissa Huckaby is indicted.  And that Haleigh Cummings comes home.  And that Robert Manwill is given justice.  The list goes on . . .

I totally agree!   I am so sick of MJ for 45 min to an hour on JVM and NG I could puke!  So............
WHO WANTS TO START A LETTER CAMPAIGN?     Lets all write to JVM, NG, Gretta and other shows and tell them we want investigative reporting back.  I am going to ask them all if they will email me when they get off the MJ train and back to important news - especially information about all these missing children.  Anyone else in?  Thank you JessStar for inspiring me!
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #765 on: August 04, 2009, 10:44:09 AM »

blownaway 
Registered User   Join Date: Jul 2009

Crazy....I just went to town and saw JB and his Mom. He was riding his new bike (looked like a new one) listening to his IPOD or something. I noticed him riding toward the intersection in his own little world. I slowed way down in case he decided to fly out onto Mommson or something, Mom was sitting on the front lawn in a chair....It must be hard waiting for a child to come home not knowing if she will EVER even return...

There was also a very strange lady asking about the case at Gordons Grocery, the cashier was tweaked by her also. I wish I saw where the lady went..It was almost like she was probing to see if the cops had told them any secrets about the case there at the grocery store. The cashier did say that LE wanted them to look out for strange people but she said "it would be easier to look for normal people,there are less of them..".
(I just read this on WS, thought it was interesting)
A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #766 on: August 04, 2009, 10:50:05 AM »

All the media links!     

Part 1:  A-N    http://my.barackobama.com/page/community/post/psdunc/gGB8bS

Part 2:  M-Z    http://my.barackobama.com/page/community/post/psdunc/gGB8HG

I am hoping most of these are still up to date!  I might have to keep this or maybe a mod can copy it and paste it as a resource for future? 
Leave it to the political campaigns to have this! LOL
A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #767 on: August 04, 2009, 10:53:16 AM »

blownaway 

Crazy....I just went to town and saw JB and his Mom. He was riding his new bike (looked like a new one) listening to his IPOD or something. I noticed him riding toward the intersection in his own little world. I slowed way down in case he decided to fly out onto Mommson or something, Mom was sitting on the front lawn in a chair....It must be hard waiting for a child to come home not knowing if she will EVER even return...

There was also a very strange lady asking about the case at Gordons Grocery, the cashier was tweaked by her also. I wish I saw where the lady went..It was almost like she was probing to see if the cops had told them any secrets about the case there at the grocery store. The cashier did say that LE wanted them to look out for strange people but she said "it would be easier to look for normal people,there are less of them..".

Thanks No Rose - that is interesting.  I can't help but wonder if the lady asking at the grocery is one of us or a ws person!   Come us, fess up who was at Gordons Grocery asking questions! LOL
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #768 on: August 04, 2009, 10:59:51 AM »

blownaway 

Thanks No Rose - that is interesting.  I can't help but wonder if the lady asking at the grocery is one of us or a ws person!   Come us, fess up who was at Gordons Grocery asking questions! LOL
I didn't even give that a thought  I must need more coffee.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #769 on: August 04, 2009, 11:10:16 AM »

ANJ - I've created a thread in this forum for Media Contacts so your lists don't get lost.  Thanks!
A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #770 on: August 04, 2009, 11:22:52 AM »

ANJ - I've created a thread in this forum for Media Contacts so your lists don't get lost.  Thanks!

Thank you - I copied and pasted the full lists too, as that site looks very inactive and if it get taken down this list looks very comprehensive! 
Edward
Monkey Junky

« Reply #771 on: August 04, 2009, 11:33:49 AM »

blownaway 

Many showed up to Aruba..
No doubt one of us showed up to Gordons grocery in McCleary Washington.

Sounds like a private investigator.. 
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #772 on: August 04, 2009, 04:35:36 PM »

So sad to see no progress 
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #773 on: August 04, 2009, 09:14:36 PM »

Where is everybody? And where is Lindsey? 
Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #774 on: August 04, 2009, 09:24:08 PM »

My thoughts exactly NoRose   

Faith . . . it matters . . . it really does. ~ Sister
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #775 on: August 04, 2009, 09:28:27 PM »

I'm getting worried, and sure hope LE is working hard behind the scenes.
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #776 on: August 04, 2009, 09:34:56 PM »

I'm getting worried, and sure hope LE is working hard behind the scenes.

You're right.  She's been missing since 6/26/09.   It's  been too long.  Time to bring Lindsey home.

an angelic monkey

Please say a prayer and light a candle for Lindsey, that she will be found.
http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/candles.cfm?l=eng&gi=FLB

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
JessStar
Monkey Junky

Please Help Find Justice for Nevaeh

« Reply #777 on: August 04, 2009, 10:17:05 PM »

I wish something would break in this case soon. It's just so darn frustrating when you know someone is out there that knows it all, but doesn't have the conscience or the courage to come forward. If all of these cases have anything in common, it's that all the perps are total cowards that have to prey on the young and defenseless because the perps are too worthless and weak to do otherwise. Total cowards- each and every one of them. What a waste of a carbon foot print.

Things might be quiet today, but that doesn't mean we've forgotten. I pray for these kids every night. I advocate for them every day. They keep me up at night.

AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #778 on: August 04, 2009, 10:46:06 PM »

Where is DD??? What are you working on that you are so quiet here?? 

~~We cannot direct the wind but we can adjust the sails ~~
mamacrazy30
Monkey Junky

« Reply #779 on: August 04, 2009, 11:08:46 PM »

Where is DD??? What are you working on that you are so quiet here?? 
its easy to find DD if you look

OMG  thats soooo Anthony.  (credits to miss Mae)
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.