March 28, 2024, 11:23:09 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lindsey Baum #3 7/28/09 - 8/26/09  (Read 513977 times)
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #920 on: August 08, 2009, 03:32:05 PM »

One question, is this Marilyn rich, or much better off then most of the folks in town?
love4ever
Scared Monkey

« Reply #921 on: August 08, 2009, 03:41:02 PM »

One question, is this Marilyn rich, or much better off then most of the folks in town?

File No.: 7427.20505 Grantors: Northwest Trustee Services, Inc. National City Bank Grantee: Festus Lachester III and Marilyn A. Lachester, husband and wife Tax Parcel ID No.: 060501101500 Abbreviated Legal: Lt 15 Blk 11 McCleary Notice of Trustee's Sale Pursuant to the Revised Code of Washington 61.24, et seq. I[/color]. On December 19, 2008, at 10:00 a.m. inside the main lobby of the Grays Harbor County Courthouse, 102 West Broadway in the City of Montesano, State of Washington, the undersigned Trustee (subject to any conditions imposed by the Trustee) will sell at public auction to the highest and best bidder, payable at time of sale, the following described real property "Property", situated in the County(ies) of Grays Harbor, State of Washington: Lot 15, Block 11, Plat of McCleary, as per Plat recorded in Volume 4 of Plats, Page 10, Records of Grays Harbor County; Situate in the County of Grays Harbor, State of Washington. Commonly known as: 343 South 1st Street McCleary, WA 98557 which is subject to that certain Deed of Trust dated 11/09/04, recorded on 11/18/04, under Auditor's File No. 2004-11180061, records of Grays Harbor County, Washington, from Festus Lachester III and Marilyn A. Lachester, husband and wife, as Grantor, to Pacific Title Co., as Trustee, to secure an obligation "Obligation" in favor of First Franklin Financial Corporation, as Beneficiary, the beneficial interest in which was assigned by First Franklin Financial Corporation to National City Home Loan Services Inc. nka National City Bank, under an Assignment/Successive Assignments recorded under Auditor's File No. 2006-11030071. *The Tax Parcel ID number and Abbreviated Legal Description are provided solely to comply with the recording statutes and are not intended to supplement, amend or supersede the Property's full legal description provided herein. II. No action commenced by the Beneficiary of the Deed of Trust is now pending to seek satisfaction of the Obligation in any Court by reason of the Grantor's or Borrower's default on the Obligation. III. The Beneficiary alleges default of the Deed of Trust for failure to pay the following amounts now in arrears and/or other defaults: Amount due to reinstate by 09/18/2008 Monthly Payments $9,301.37 Late Charges $361.27 Lender's Fees & Costs $5,191.88 Total Arrearage $14,854.52 Trustee's Expenses (Itemization) Trustee's Fee $450.00 Total Costs $450.00 Total Amount Due: $15,304.52 Other known defaults as follows: IV. The sum owing on the Obligation is: Principal Balance of $63,602.65, together with interest as provided in the note or other instrument evidencing the Obligation from 08/01/07, and such other costs and fees as are due under the Obligation, and as are provided by statute. V. The Property will be sold to satisfy the expense of sale and the Obligation as provided by statute. The sale will be made without representation or warranty, express or implied regarding title, possession, encumbrances or condition of the Property on December 19, 2008. The default(s) referred to in paragraph III, together with any subsequent payments, late charges, advances costs and fees thereafter due, must be cured by 12/08/08 (11 days before the sale date), to cause a discontinuance of the sale. The sale will be discontinued and terminated if at any time before the close of the Trustee's business on 12/08/08 (11 days before the sale date), the default(s) as set forth in paragraph III, together with any subsequent payments, late charges, advances, costs and fees thereafter due, is/are cured and the Trustee's fees and costs are paid. The sale may be terminated any time after 12/08/08 (11 days before the sale date), and before the sale by the Borrower, Grantor, any Guarantor or the holder of any recorded junior lien or encumbrance paying the entire balance of principal and interest secured by the Deed of Trust, plus costs, fees, and advances, if any made pursuant to the terms of the obligation and/or Deed of Trust. VI. A written notice of default was transmitted by the Beneficiary or Trustee to the Borrower and Grantor at the following address(es): NAME AND ADDRESS Festus Lachester III 343 South 1st Street McCleary, WA 98557 Marilyn A. Lachester 343 South 1st Street McCleary, WA 98557Festus Lachester III 904 West Simpson #6 McCleary, WA 98557 Marilyn A. Lachester 904 West Simpson #6 McCleary, WA 98557 ***by both first class and either certified mail, return receipt requested on 01/29/08, proof of which is in the possession of the Trustee; and on 01/30/08 Grantor and Borrower were personally served with said written notice of default or the written notice of default was posted on a conspicuous place on the real property described in paragraph I above, and the Trustee has possession of proof of such service or posting. VII. The Trustee, whose name and address are set forth below, will provide in writing to anyone requesting it a statement of all foreclosure costs and trustee's fees due at any time prior to the sale. VIII. The effect of the sale will be to deprive the Grantor and all those who hold by, through or under the Grantor of all their right, title and interest in the Property. IX. Anyone having any objection to the sale on any grounds whatsoever will be afforded an opportunity to be heard as to those objections if they bring a lawsuit to restrain the sale pursuant to RCW 61.24.130. Failure to bring such a lawsuit may result in a waiver of any proper grounds for invalidating the Trustee's sale. X. NOTICE TO OCCUPANTS OR TENANTS - The purchaser at the Trustee's Sale is entitled to possession of the property on the 20th day following the sale, as against the Grantor under the Deed of Trust (the owner) and anyone having an interest junior to the deed of trust, including occupants and tenants. After the 20th day following the sale the purchaser has the right to evict occupants and tenants by summary proceedings under the unlawful detainer act, Chapter 59.12 RCW. The trustee's rules of auction may be accessed at http://www.northwesttrustee.com and are incorporated by this reference. You may also access sale status at http://www.northwesttrustee.com and http://www.USA-Foreclosure.com. EFFECTIVE: 09/18/2008 Northwest Trustee Services, Inc., Trustee Authorized Signature P.O. BOX 997 Bellevue, WA 98009-0997 Contact: Heather L. Smith (425) 586-1900. (TS# 7427.20505) 1002.83891-FEI
11/20, 12/11; 2t

http://**/archives/20nov08/legals1.html

I wouldn't think so...but never know
love4ever
Scared Monkey

« Reply #922 on: August 08, 2009, 03:47:12 PM »

Have a nice day ~Love~
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #923 on: August 08, 2009, 04:18:04 PM »

Have a nice day ~Love~
Thank-you, and you have a nice day also.
love4ever
Scared Monkey

« Reply #924 on: August 08, 2009, 05:20:49 PM »

This address gets me...904 West Simpson #6 McCleary, WA 98557...since I have no sense of geographical direction would this be going up the hill on 6th from Maple st?

And when did the lachester's live at this address?
sunshine12
Monkey Junky

« Reply #925 on: August 08, 2009, 06:34:42 PM »

just wanted to say that there's no way we'll ever have confirmation of a cps report being made. it's possible mlachester called but if the allegations she made did not meet the requirements of hte child protective services law, a caseworker may not have repsponded to the home.  there is still a record of the call at the agency b/c they have to keep records of all of the calls, however we won't get that information unless it were to come out in a trial of somesort..even then we might not ever know.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #926 on: August 08, 2009, 06:38:12 PM »

Think about it.

There was a confirmed sighting of Lindsey at 5th on Maple at 9:30 PM just two blocks from the Baum residence.  This would coincide with Kara Kampen and Scott Williams' time frame in regards to when Lindsey left their residence.

Considering Melissa Baum and Scott Williams passed a polygraph ... it can be assumed that neither participated in an action that resulted the disappearances of Lindsey or ... at that time possessed any knowledge encompassing what happened.

The above would imply that something happened to Lindsey in that two block stretched.

Inquiring minds want to know.  Did Josh Baum returned home as instructed following the argument with his sister?  Was he home with Mom between 9:15 PM and 9:30 PM?

Janet

++++++

KOMO News – July 2, 2009

The missing girl's mother, who wanted avoid becoming the center of the investigation, voluntarily took a polygraph test. The father of the girl's best friend, Scott Williams, also volunteered to take the test.

"At their requests polygraphs were given to them. They passed those polygraphs. We're comfortable with the information they've shared with us and comfortable with the timeline they've explained," said Grays Harbor County Undersheriff Rick Scott.

http://www.komonews.com/news/49651607.html

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #927 on: August 08, 2009, 06:52:14 PM »

This address gets me...904 West Simpson #6 McCleary, WA 98557...since I have no sense of geographical direction would this be going up the hill on 6th from Maple st?

And when did the lachester's live at this address?

Do we know if the home that was forclosed has been re-sold or sits vacant?

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #928 on: August 08, 2009, 06:55:20 PM »

DD'S SOURCE - MLACHESTER'S FRIEND

Is DD in contact with mlachester?

Janet

I am in contact with a good friend of marilyn's family and this person ask Marilyn specifically the questions I asked her to ask.  Marilyn also told her that I can talk with her(marilyn) personally and I intend on getting ahold of Marilyn herself TODAY.  This was Marilyn's suggestion as I am told through the family friend.  I did not wish to bother marilyn but because I have been invited by her to talk with her, I will.

BUMPED

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #929 on: August 08, 2009, 07:02:54 PM »

Think about it.

There was a confirmed sighting of Lindsey at 5th on Maple at 9:30 PM just two blocks from the Baum residence.  This would coincide with Kara Kampen and Scott Williams' time frame in regards to when Lindsey left their residence.

Considering Melissa Baum and Scott Williams passed a polygraph ... it can be assumed that neither participated in an action that resulted the disappearances of Lindsey or ... at that time possessed any knowledge encompassing what happened.

The above would imply that something happened to Lindsey in that two block stretched.

Inquiring minds want to know.  Did Josh Baum returned home as instructed following the argument with his sister?  Was he home with Mom between 9:15 PM and 9:30 PM?

Janet

++++++

KOMO News – July 2, 2009

The missing girl's mother, who wanted avoid becoming the center of the investigation, voluntarily took a polygraph test. The father of the girl's best friend, Scott Williams, also volunteered to take the test.

"At their requests polygraphs were given to them. They passed those polygraphs. We're comfortable with the information they've shared with us and comfortable with the timeline they've explained," said Grays Harbor County Undersheriff Rick Scott.

If my above two questions involving Lindsey's brother are answered ... Melissa Baum, Scott Willaims and Josh Baum ... in the process of elimination ... can all be eliminated as persons of interest.

Simple.

Janet

_____

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #930 on: August 08, 2009, 07:21:06 PM »

I'm interested if there was another person at Kara's house or not 
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #931 on: August 08, 2009, 07:32:01 PM »

Quote from: sunshine12 on July 05, 2009, 06:42:50 PM

i also am curious as to who exactly was in the kampen home the night that lindsey disappeared?

KaraK
Re: Lindsey Baum, 10y missing from McCleary, WA 6/26/09
« Reply #1163 on: July 05, 2009, 06:52:39 PM »

My house - Myself, Scott and my 4 kids.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5541.msg865334;topicseen#msg865334

_____

A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #932 on: August 08, 2009, 07:33:01 PM »

------------------> SNIP

KOMO News – July 2, 2009

Playing devil's advocate or just thinking outside the box.............
http://www.fas.org/sgp/othergov/polygraph/ota/validity.html
How skilled is the LE force of 3 in McCleary?  Just asking.......

Plus, I sure wish I had seen a mother's pain from M. 
I can't help but be haunted and left wondering despite reports about even the mom.  I question her, the adults (esp those involved in rumor mill crap that is hurting efforts) and basically everyone else before Josh or any child.  IMHO a child could not have done this and got by with it this long unless one of the aforementioned was involved. 
Don't throw stones at me for thinking outside the box - only bananas! LOL
love4ever
Scared Monkey

« Reply #933 on: August 08, 2009, 07:33:12 PM »

Think about it.

Janet

++++++

KOMO News – July 2, 2009

If my above two questions involving Lindsey's brother are answered ... Melissa Baum, Scott Willaims and Josh Baum ... in the process of elimination ... can all be eliminated as persons of interest.

Simple.

Janet

Is this information available to the public?

If so maybe you can contact them and ask if Josh was home..This is a question that needs to be asked of them because their is no talk of it in the media.  
love4ever
Scared Monkey

« Reply #934 on: August 08, 2009, 07:35:31 PM »

or at least i haven't seen any, a just reason for not being able to research
sunshine12
Monkey Junky

« Reply #935 on: August 08, 2009, 07:38:04 PM »

so am i... i thought i read somewhere when lindsey first went missing that there was but i need to go find that information...

my thing is...would this be the type of question asked during a polygraph test?

either way, i agree that either mlachester or karak are lying and whoever it is it's a sin.
AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #936 on: August 08, 2009, 07:43:41 PM »

Think about it.

Janet

++++++

KOMO News – July 2, 2009

Simple.

Janet

Janet,  I don't know who, beyond the police themselves can provide this information to you.  Why don't you contact them with your question? Or send them an email?  Clearly we are not going to be able to provide a link to you that will answer these questions for you. I am afraid that you are so convinced that this is what happened, that you may be  overlooking more obvious evidence that may lead in a totally different direction, or worse causing someone else to do so. 

~~We cannot direct the wind but we can adjust the sails ~~
Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #937 on: August 08, 2009, 07:47:34 PM »

Think about it.

Is there a particular reason you frequently tell us to "think about it"?  That is exactly what all of us have been doing - we do think about it.  Just curious.

love4ever
Scared Monkey

« Reply #938 on: August 08, 2009, 07:55:57 PM »

Think about it.

Is there a particular reason you frequently tell us to "think about it"?  That is exactly what all of us have been doing - we do think about it.  Just curious.

I think about a hundreds ways to research and work with what I can, if i can not find information on a person or location that is relevant, I move on to a place in research in which I can help. It drives me crazy, but when I get to a place in research where I can go no further, I move on. Everyday, I hope there is something new to guide us into further research, but mostly everyday i wish Lindsey would come home.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #939 on: August 08, 2009, 07:57:47 PM »

------------------> SNIP

KOMO News – July 2, 2009

Playing devil's advocate or just thinking outside the box.............
http://www.fas.org/sgp/othergov/polygraph/ota/validity.html
How skilled is the LE force of 3 in McCleary?  Just asking.......

Plus, I sure wish I had seen a mother's pain from M. 
I can't help but be haunted and left wondering despite reports about even the mom.  I question her, the adults (esp those involved in rumor mill crap that is hurting efforts) and basically everyone else before Josh or any child.  IMHO a child could not have done this and got by with it this long unless one of the aforementioned was involved. 
Don't throw stones at me for thinking outside the box - only bananas! LOL

A_News_Junkie_Monkey

No banana throwing form me.  NOBODY knows what happened to Lindsey Baum.  We are all speculating with what little information is know.  DD has created threads in her focus on Wayne Watnee as well as sex offenders in the area.  No banana throwing from Monkeys.  However ... Tamikosmom has been hit several times by those bananas in her speculations on Josh Baum ... the young man who had a heated argument with his sister only minutes prior to her disappearance ... a heated argument that required intervention

That's OK.  I give those bruised bananas to my neighbour who makes delicious banana bread and ... my hubby is the happy recipient of at least one loaf.  You see ... his wife spend too much time on the computer and ... bought cookies is where it is at.

Janet

++++++

A RUMOUR OR THE TRUTH?

mamahead:

Lindsey has been afraid of her brother for a very long time. He has threatned her many times. Where is she? And why is the mother not crazy with sadness or emotion. Show us some tears. The friend that Lindsey was last with shows more emotion than the mother. And why was the brother begging for money for fireworks at his little sisters candlelight vigil?

http://www.king5.com/topstories/stories/NW_070609WAB-missing-mccleary-girl-SW.14c01624.html

_____

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.