March 29, 2024, 07:36:46 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lindsey Baum #3 7/28/09 - 8/26/09  (Read 514251 times)
love4ever
Scared Monkey

« Reply #940 on: August 08, 2009, 07:59:15 PM »

ooops..lol

I think about a hundreds ways to research and work with what I can, if i can not find information on a person or location that is relevant, I move on to a place in research in which I can help. It drives me crazy, but when I get to a place in research where I can go no further, I move on. Everyday, I hope there is something new to guide us into further research, but mostly everyday i wish Lindsey would come home.
A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #941 on: August 08, 2009, 08:01:08 PM »

Think about it.

Is there a particular reason you frequently tell us to "think about it"?  That is exactly what all of us have been doing - we do think about it.  Just curious.

I think about a hundreds ways to research and work with what I can, if i can not find information on a person or location that is relevant, I move on to a place in research in which I can help. It drives me crazy, but when I get to a place in research where I can go no further, I move on. Everyday, I hope there is something new to guide us into further research, but mostly everyday i wish Lindsey would come home.
I think on it in multiple ways at the same time - even when my heart knows truth as in Caylee case.  I dream on it.  I sleep (sometimes) on it.  I blog on it.  I try to keep an open objective mind till the ruling is made and sometimes then, I still think on it. 
Some things are last in my thoughts and a child being involved in her disappearance right now, is last in my thoughts. 
Here is hoping we know soon.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #942 on: August 08, 2009, 08:02:41 PM »

Think about it.

Is there a particular reason you frequently tell us to "think about it"?  That is exactly what all of us have been doing - we do think about it.  Just curious.

No particular reason.  Only my articulation of emphasis.

It is the point of my posts that I desire others to comprehend and responds to.  My articulation ... my spelling ... my grammer ... are a non-issue.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #943 on: August 08, 2009, 08:03:47 PM »

Think about it.
     <------------ inserting quote where I think it is missing!

I think about a hundreds ways to research and work with what I can, if i can not find information on a person or location that is relevant, I move on to a place in research in which I can help. It drives me crazy, but when I get to a place in research where I can go no further, I move on. Everyday, I hope there is something new to guide us into further research, but mostly everyday i wish Lindsey would come home. <----------love4ever
I think on it in multiple ways at the same time - even when my heart knows truth as in Caylee case.  I dream on it.  I sleep (sometimes) on it.  I blog on it.  I try to keep an open objective mind till the ruling is made and sometimes then, I still think on it. 
Some things are last in my thoughts and a child being involved in her disappearance right now, is last in my thoughts. 
Here is hoping we know soon. <------------- ANJM
sunshine12
Monkey Junky

« Reply #944 on: August 08, 2009, 08:04:36 PM »

I'm interested if there was another person at Kara's house or not 

Quote from: sunshine12 on July 05, 2009, 06:42:50 PM

i also am curious as to who exactly was in the kampen home the night that lindsey disappeared?

KaraK
Re: Lindsey Baum, 10y missing from McCleary, WA 6/26/09
« Reply #1163 on: July 05, 2009, 06:52:39 PM »

My house - Myself, Scott and my 4 kids.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5541.msg865334;topicseen#msg865334

right, but who knows, according to mlachester this is not true. so we don't know who's telling the truth
Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #945 on: August 08, 2009, 08:07:51 PM »

Janet
++++++
A RUMOUR OR THE TRUTH?

mamahead:

Lindsey has been afraid of her brother for a very long time. He has threatned her many times. Where is she? And why is the mother not crazy with sadness or emotion. Show us some tears. The friend that Lindsey was last with shows more emotion than the mother. And why was the brother begging for money for fireworks at his little sisters candlelight vigil?

http://www.king5.com/topstories/stories/NW_070609WAB-missing-mccleary-girl-SW.14c01624.html

I really don't understand -- the issue of the "begging" for money has been discussed and at least most monkeys came to agree that was not what he was doing.   The issue of Lindsey's mom's emotions have been discussed, the relationship between Lindsey and her brother has been discussed.  It's your right to post it, I know, but truly, why is this here?  I truly do not understand all the bumping and snipping . . . I am not throwing any bananas.  I like to eat them for myself.  Time for a nap.  This is making me . . .

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #946 on: August 08, 2009, 08:12:13 PM »

so am i... i thought i read somewhere when lindsey first went missing that there was but i need to go find that information...

my thing is...would this be the type of question asked during a polygraph test?

either way, i agree that either mlachester or karak are lying and whoever it is it's a sin.
I agree, and I think it is relevant if someone else was in that home that night.
sunshine12
Monkey Junky

« Reply #947 on: August 08, 2009, 08:17:18 PM »

i have to trust that le has accounted for jb's whereabouts as well as the mother's whereabouts. how could they not have? if they didn't im sure the fbi did, they are not incompetent.  there's no way jb was involved in this.
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #948 on: August 08, 2009, 08:19:34 PM »

Some are saying to "think about it" I say, "ask yourself why?" Why are the fingers pointing? What purpose does it serve to not want a search to happen? What purpose does it serve to lie and mislead?  Why? Why? Why??? IS Lindsey right "under their noses?"
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #949 on: August 08, 2009, 08:20:40 PM »

Think about it.

There was a confirmed sighting of Lindsey at 5th on Maple at 9:30 PM just two blocks from the Baum residence.  This would coincide with Kara Kampen and Scott Williams' time frame in regards to when Lindsey left their residence.

Considering Melissa Baum and Scott Williams passed a polygraph ... it can be assumed that neither participated in an action that resulted the disappearances of Lindsey or ... at that time possessed any knowledge encompassing what happened.

The above would imply that something happened to Lindsey in that two block stretched.

Inquiring minds want to know.  Did Josh Baum returned home as instructed following the argument with his sister?  Was he home with Mom between 9:15 PM and 9:30 PM?

Janet

++++++

KOMO News – July 2, 2009

The missing girl's mother, who wanted avoid becoming the center of the investigation, voluntarily took a polygraph test. The father of the girl's best friend, Scott Williams, also volunteered to take the test.

"At their requests polygraphs were given to them. They passed those polygraphs. We're comfortable with the information they've shared with us and comfortable with the timeline they've explained," said Grays Harbor County Undersheriff Rick Scott.

http://www.komonews.com/news/49651607.html

If my above two questions involving Lindsey's brother are answered ... Melissa Baum, Scott Willaims and Josh Baum ... in the process of elimination ... can all be eliminated as persons of interest.

Simple.

Janet

Janet,  I don't know who, beyond the police themselves can provide this information to you.  Why don't you contact them with your question? Or send them an email?  Clearly we are not going to be able to provide a link to you that will answer these questions for you. I am afraid that you are so convinced that this is what happened, that you may be  overlooking more obvious evidence that may lead in a totally different direction, or worse causing someone else to do so. 

AZSunny ... each Monkey on this forum is free to pursue the avenue of speculation that they wish.

I do not believe that a stranger/a sex offender had anything to do with Lindsey Baum's disappearance.  However ... I have read page after page of research by Monkeys who lean in this direction.  I sincerely attempt to comprehend why it is believed that a stranger abduction is a possibility.  However ... when all is said and done ... I fail to grasp.  Nevertheless ... considering the truth remains elusive ... who am I to say that this avenue of speculative is distracting others from the truth.

Janet

++++++

Expert: Missing girl likely went with someone she knew
09:58 PM PDT on Wednesday, July 1, 2009

A national expert helping in the search for 10-year-old Lindsey Baum says someone Lindsey knew might be responsible for her disappearance. Baum vanished while walking home from a friend’s house Friday around 9 p.m.

"Based on the information I have, it’s someone she possibly knows or is in the area, not outside the area," said Henry Schmidt, with the National Center for Missing and Exploited Children.

Schmidt, a retired sheriff from Wyoming, arrived in McCleary to assist with the search Sunday.

http://www.nwcn.com/statenews/washington/stories/NW_070109WAB-mccleary-KS.260ea8b9.html 

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
love4ever
Scared Monkey

« Reply #950 on: August 08, 2009, 08:21:07 PM »

Think about it.
     <------------ inserting quote where I think it is missing!

I think about a hundreds ways to research and work with what I can, if i can not find information on a person or location that is relevant, I move on to a place in research in which I can help. It drives me crazy, but when I get to a place in research where I can go no further, I move on. Everyday, I hope there is something new to guide us into further research, but mostly everyday i wish Lindsey would come home. <----------love4ever
Here is hoping we know soon. <------------- ANJM

Why Thank you.LOL
sunshine12
Monkey Junky

« Reply #951 on: August 08, 2009, 08:21:55 PM »

I've been thinking of Lindsey and how sad the whole thing really is. I haven't forgotten her. I have thought of all the things that everyone here has also considered. I agree that all scenarios have been explored. I don't think anything or any one thing has been over looked here. Everyone has pretty much had their thoughts posted and explanations examined.

And of course people don't just vanish or dematerialize. It doesn't happen. I think it's safe to rule out a bigfoot abduction as there has only been one person that ever claimed he was abducted by a bigfoot. That a funny story unto itself and better suited for the musing thread I suppose.

In thinking of what could have happened to Lindsey, I am quite sure this is an abduction. In fact, I am 110% sure. But what type of abduction? Someone from the net? I don't think so and her computer records have been carefully examined - after all it's been more than a month and adequate time to examine all technical forensic data. I think this is not the avenue LE is searching. And as I posted the other day - I think the LE is telling the truth - they don't know what happened. Sorry to say - they are stymied. What could the LE gain by playing a game with information? none that I can see and a little girl is missing. Games are better used on terrorists to gain info, not round up a phantom church cult when a little girl needs to be found.

I believe this is a stranger abduction and a crime of opportunity. Maybe I'm wrong, and unlike other posters - I don't think she is nearby at all. I sure hope I'm wrong. This type of abduction would be the most difficult to solve and I think this has many of the hallmarks.

In thinking about what happened - MAYBE NO ONE SAW ANYTHING. I know I know - how could that happen? We have one person saying she saw her walking to a point and that was it. Dogs pick her scent up to an area and that was that. A creek area was search 6 times and nothing. I don't think anyone saw anything and as hard as that is to believe - I think that's what happened. Stranger things have happened and children have even been abducted out of their own rooms while the parents have been in the same house on the same floor. It happens. And sometimes no one sees anything.

I guess it's always easier for us as internet posters to say - someone knows something and is holding that info. Maybe that's not the case here and no one knows anything. I know that an extremely bitter pill to swallow, but how do you explain what happened here over the last 6 weeks? I have no explanation other than  - no one saw anything.

Maybe this white mystery van with the Washington plates was used. A van would block three lines of sight. And if someone used a van - there is a good chance that there is an accomplice that does the snatching and grabbing with the side doors as the other person drives. This eliminates the need to really stop and draw attention. There is a reason those vans are called serial killer vans. And abduction like this could take seconds. That's all it would take - 5 seconds and gone.

Anyway - I have not forgotten about Lindsey and wonder where she is and hope there is a big break in the case soon. I hope her family receieves the strength they need to make it through the days ahead as the wait for her to return...

Prayers for Lindsey.   

BUMP BUMP BUMP
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #952 on: August 08, 2009, 08:23:46 PM »

Some are saying to "think about it" I say, "ask yourself why?" Why are the fingers pointing? What purpose does it serve to not want a search to happen? What purpose does it serve to lie and mislead?  Why? Why? Why??? IS Lindsey right "under their noses?"
I have no idea, why the people are behaving this way, unless they just have their minds made up on it and they are not going to budge and help.  With Robert in Idaho, I'm sure most of the people that helped search and just helped period with questioning, had some idea that perhaps the boyfriend or mom did something to Robert, but they still helped.
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #953 on: August 08, 2009, 08:27:04 PM »

It could be someone Lindsey has known who has her, for whatever reason. Anything from protecting her (or they say) to hurting her. If this is true, I hope they let her come home and end this. The important thing is she comes home.
Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #954 on: August 08, 2009, 08:29:44 PM »

excellent point No Rose.

Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #955 on: August 08, 2009, 08:31:44 PM »

It could be someone Lindsey has known who has her, for whatever reason. Anything from protecting her (or they say) to hurting her. If this is true, I hope they let her come home and end this. The important thing is she comes home.

Tracygirl, of this I am 100% confident, there is not a monkey here that doesn't want her to come home.  We may disagree, but I believe we agree on Lindsey coming home!!

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #956 on: August 08, 2009, 08:35:12 PM »

excellent point No Rose.
Thank-you, and I was thinking of other cases as well, and there is no way the town I grew up in would do this either and it is small like McCleary, it makes no sense to be acting this way about a child, I don't care if you don't like the mom or brother, this little girl did nothing, and needs help 
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #957 on: August 08, 2009, 08:35:28 PM »

Yes, we all want for Lindsey to be found, there is no denying that for a second! Where could she be? Who could have her? Has everyone been considered and cleared? Have all of the "why's" been asked and answered?
Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #958 on: August 08, 2009, 08:37:33 PM »

sunshine, thanks for bump on the head and -- the humor I needed that!

doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #959 on: August 08, 2009, 08:39:00 PM »

Quote from: sunshine12 on July 05, 2009, 06:42:50 PM

i also am curious as to who exactly was in the kampen home the night that lindsey disappeared?

KaraK
Re: Lindsey Baum, 10y missing from McCleary, WA 6/26/09
« Reply #1163 on: July 05, 2009, 06:52:39 PM »

My house - Myself, Scott and my 4 kids.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5541.msg865334;topicseen#msg865334

right, but who knows, according to mlachester this is not true. so we don't know who's telling the truth

hi sunshine, gee I missed this part I guess.  did ML say someone else was at kara's.  I totally missed that was out here publically.  Where was that at do you remember?  because if you show me where it is , I will share something.

To find me:
click the globe to the left, under my name
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.