March 28, 2024, 07:17:59 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lindsey Baum #3 7/28/09 - 8/26/09  (Read 514075 times)
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #980 on: August 08, 2009, 09:57:57 PM »

So I suppose the obvious question would be, is this other person listed at Kara's address? Seems easy enough to find out. Also, did this person get looked at for a broken rib at a hospital? A broken rib is very painful and can hurt to breath I would think someone would go to a doctor? I wonder if there is a record of that and if he had anything else wrong with him?

I don't know who is lying but who ever it is, that is not a good one.

well it is pretty simple.. either he lived there and broke his rib or he didn't.  kara says she never heard of anybody with that name, and marilyn insists he lived there and is marilyn's friend. 

can't be both ways... let the cops figure it out who is lying...
Wow, well you are right about the fact that this mystery man would have had to get some medical attention for his rib and I would sure hope LE would be all over this mystery man and where he lived or where he once lived. Have you heard that LE has been keeping a close eye on Kara, just wondered I have read that from a local on WS? Again don't know if true or rumor.
sunshine12
Monkey Junky

« Reply #981 on: August 08, 2009, 09:58:39 PM »

dd-i am actively trying to find where i read that there were other people in karak's home that night besides her old man and her 4 kids... my boyfriend keeps asking him why i keep telling to "be quiet every 5 minutes" because i honestly remember reading this in the very very beginning of this case, and for some reason it stuck with me, this is driving me crazy right nwo that i cant remember. i could be wrong, or confusing things, and if so i apologize but i am generally pretty good about remembering things...i will continue to try to find where i read the info about the people in Karak's home that night, and am also looking up show transcripts in case i heard it somwhere...i just wanted to post an update that i am still looking so that everyone didn't think i forgot and fell asleep. thanks again for all your hard work... if any monkeys also might remember hearing something like this and are available tonite could you also help me look? thanks!

and by the way, for other people that were asking, broken ribs can't really be fixed they have to heal on their own. i'm sure being prescribed pain meds might help but that's about the extent of the treatment for a broken rib

also, if mlachester is lying about this person who broke their rib allegedly climbing into karak's house where this person was allegedly staying, then mlachester has some serious issues.
A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #982 on: August 08, 2009, 10:03:47 PM »

snip from email dd posted:
the other incidents with Josh were chasing her with knife, shovel, choking,

I just saw a poster on ws posted a link where this was mentioned on King5 site.
doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #983 on: August 08, 2009, 10:13:59 PM »

So I suppose the obvious question would be, is this other person listed at Kara's address? Seems easy enough to find out. Also, did this person get looked at for a broken rib at a hospital? A broken rib is very painful and can hurt to breath I would think someone would go to a doctor? I wonder if there is a record of that and if he had anything else wrong with him?

I don't know who is lying but who ever it is, that is not a good one.

well it is pretty simple.. either he lived there and broke his rib or he didn't.  kara says she never heard of anybody with that name, and marilyn insists he lived there and is marilyn's friend. 

can't be both ways... let the cops figure it out who is lying...
Wow, well you are right about the fact that this mystery man would have had to get some medical attention for his rib and I would sure hope LE would be all over this mystery man and where he lived or where he once lived. Have you heard that LE has been keeping a close eye on Kara, just wondered I have read that from a local on WS? Again don't know if true or rumor.

I haven't heard anything at all about the police "keeping an eye" on kara.  hmm I would like to know what local is saying that.  interesting...

but.... I don't believe they are "keeping an eye" on kara... I say this because I know kara was doing something that kept her in the public eye, and they asked her not to do that, and if they were trying to keep an eye on her they would not have wanted her to stop what she was doing.  so that makes no sense to me at all that they would be keeping an eye on kara.  I would like to know what makes that poster think that...

To find me:
click the globe to the left, under my name
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #984 on: August 08, 2009, 10:15:00 PM »

If this Marilyn is making this stuff up she really is in need of a good doctor, if she isn't making this up well.... I don't like where my mind is going. No matter what I've all been reading and I have read all the posts, I believe that Lindsey knew the person, that is the only thing that has stayed the same for me, though I have flip flopped on different scenarios.
doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #985 on: August 08, 2009, 10:15:59 PM »

yes I had read this where marilyn had posted this also a long time ago when she first got online.

To find me:
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #986 on: August 08, 2009, 10:16:42 PM »

It was a poster on WS, I can't remember which one, and I had no idea if this was true or not, so thanks for answering that for me.
doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #987 on: August 08, 2009, 10:19:26 PM »

If this Marilyn is making this stuff up she really is in need of a good doctor, if she isn't making this up well.... I don't like where my mind is going. No matter what I've all been reading and I have read all the posts, I believe that Lindsey knew the person, that is the only thing that has stayed the same for me, though I have flip flopped on different scenarios.

well I don't KNOW who is lying about the guy at kara's, but I do know that marilyn has lied about some things that we have proved on this board today, so some of what she says is lies, whether all of it is who knows.  but once a person starts lying to me or lying where I can see they say two different things about something, then I have a hard time knowing just what I can believe they are saying, especially, when the person they are lying about says the opposite. 

all I know it, one of them is lying, and these are pretty bad lies.  so it's out here, so I will let the police decide who is lying. 

To find me:
sunshine12
Monkey Junky

« Reply #988 on: August 08, 2009, 10:21:00 PM »

just a comment about mlachesters beliefs about what happened.

it seems to me she might have 2 theories at work (which many people do have, including myself)...

she either a) thinks josh or the mother did something and mom is covering it up

or b) thinks this person allegedly living at karak's house who broke a rib climbing through the basement window did something...

what i want to know is...

were mlachester and karak living in mcleary around the same time? i know mlachester recently moved and karak moved in 6 months ago.. if mlachester isn't telling the truth about this person living in karak's home then why make it up?  it seems like a pretty crazy thing to make up but then again, i've seen crazier. 

i also think its interesting that mlachester did not post this message on a public forum, as she did the other messages she wrote. not sure what this means and i will speculate on that later as i think it could mean several things.

another point i wanted to make about the bruises and welt marks on lindsey:  if mlachester called cps about this incident and reported that there were physical injuries on the child, then CPS would legally have to respond to the call and see the child within 24 hours of the report, investigate, photograph the injuries, and assess the safety of the child in the home..(at least thats what we have to do where i live and i used to work for CPS and had to do this many times). if the report was unfounded, and cps decided that the injuries did not meet the child protective services law definition of "serious physical injury" then the report would be shredded in a year and expunged (this might vary by state but its pretty standard)...unfortunatly, i can tell u that unless a welt mark is pretty bad its usually unfounded (another reason why i left my old job..dont even get me started).
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #989 on: August 08, 2009, 10:21:52 PM »

Snipped from DD's email exchange.

>>>it's a very subtle thing i can tell you, fine line between asbergers and asshole.  gotta run for a bit.<<<<

Sorry can't help myself.....What an ignorant comment this is.
love4ever
Scared Monkey

« Reply #990 on: August 08, 2009, 10:26:08 PM »

I feel it is better just to keep an opened mind, it helps relieve the tension, and flip flopping is good (LOL) It means you are objective no rose colored glasses. This is also good because if you find no other way to go in research on a specific theory you can go on to another. Hence, returning back to a previous theory if needed. I find this way you are embedded with misc information which leads you to a place in which you cover a vast area of information bounded to the case.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #991 on: August 08, 2009, 10:27:15 PM »

>>>it's a very subtle thing i can tell you, fine line between asbergers and asshole.  gotta run for a bit.<<<<

I thought so also, very inconsiderate comment to make    And Sunshine thanks for that info.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #992 on: August 08, 2009, 10:29:13 PM »

I feel it is better just to keep an opened mind, it helps relieve the tension, and flip flopping is good (LOL) It means you are objective no rose colored glasses. This is also good because if you find no other way to go in research on a specific theory you can go on to another. Hence, returning back to a previous theory if needed. I find this way you are embedded with misc information which leads you to a place in which you cover a vast area of information bounded to the case.
And I also have this nagging feeling pretty much from the beginning, which I try to shake off but it just doesn't want to go away 
doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #993 on: August 08, 2009, 10:30:32 PM »

just a comment about mlachesters beliefs about what happened.

it seems to me she might have 2 theories at work (which many people do have, including myself)...

she either a) thinks josh or the mother did something and mom is covering it up

or b) thinks this person allegedly living at karak's house who broke a rib climbing through the basement window did something...

what i want to know is...

were mlachester and karak living in mcleary around the same time? i know mlachester recently moved and karak moved in 6 months ago.. if mlachester isn't telling the truth about this person living in karak's home then why make it up?  it seems like a pretty crazy thing to make up but then again, i've seen crazier. 

i also think its interesting that mlachester did not post this message on a public forum, as she did the other messages she wrote. not sure what this means and i will speculate on that later as i think it could mean several things.

another point i wanted to make about the bruises and welt marks on lindsey:  if mlachester called cps about this incident and reported that there were physical injuries on the child, then CPS would legally have to respond to the call and see the child within 24 hours of the report, investigate, photograph the injuries, and assess the safety of the child in the home..(at least thats what we have to do where i live and i used to work for CPS and had to do this many times). if the report was unfounded, and cps decided that the injuries did not meet the child protective services law definition of "serious physical injury" then the report would be shredded in a year and expunged (this might vary by state but its pretty standard)...unfortunatly, i can tell u that unless a welt mark is pretty bad its usually unfounded (another reason why i left my old job..dont even get me started).

from a previous email I received about this guy living at kara's before I got a name, only a first name, I was told this was a friend of marilyn's and she didn't think he could have anything to do with lindsey missing.  this is probably why she never mentioned it on a board, she is friends with the guy.  so see, she leaves out things about her friends. 

To find me:
doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #994 on: August 08, 2009, 10:31:38 PM »

yes I saw that, and I know because you really do know about asbergers that you would clear this up.

To find me:
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #995 on: August 08, 2009, 10:31:46 PM »

Could it be that the Kampen/Williams residence has a rental accommodation separate from the main house.

Janet

+++++++

Quote from: sunshine12 on July 05, 2009, 06:42:50 PM

i also am curious as to who exactly was in the kampen home the night that lindsey disappeared?

KaraK
Re: Lindsey Baum, 10y missing from McCleary, WA 6/26/09
« Reply #1163 on: July 05, 2009, 06:52:39 PM »

My house - Myself, Scott and my 4 kids.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5541.msg865334;topicseen#msg865334

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
love4ever
Scared Monkey

« Reply #996 on: August 08, 2009, 10:32:22 PM »

Name/AKAs       
LACHESTER, FESTUS (Age 28)

City, State         
LACEY, WA      

http://www.veromi.net/Summary.asp?fn=Festus&mn=&ln=lachester&dobmm=&dobdd=&doby=&city=lacey&state=WA&age=&vw=&Search=&Input=

Isn't that where Melissa baum use to live?
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #997 on: August 08, 2009, 10:34:50 PM »

Could it be that the Kampen/Williams residence has a rental accommodation separate from the main house.

Janet

+++++++

i also am curious as to who exactly was in the kampen home the night that lindsey disappeared?

KaraK

Interesting, because I though to myself what an odd way to phrase that.
doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #998 on: August 08, 2009, 10:36:49 PM »

Janet

+++++++

KaraK

I am told in a previous email that he is a  "roommate" of kara.  that sounds like same house to me.

To find me:
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #999 on: August 08, 2009, 10:38:18 PM »

What is her address, we can google maps the home and see if there is another resident or if it is a duplex or something.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.