March 28, 2024, 08:17:19 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lindsey Baum #3 7/28/09 - 8/26/09  (Read 513956 times)
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #1080 on: August 09, 2009, 02:09:40 PM »

Thanks Karma 
You're welcome NoRose.   

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1081 on: August 09, 2009, 02:11:58 PM »

The camera's are not following the mother around 24/7. People are different and everyone shows emotions differently. Sandra's mom couldn't produce words she was so emotional, Tori's mom didn't share more then 10 tears with the public. Both moms are innocent....

No one feels Marilyn L is lying and hampering the progress of the investigation? Interesting.....
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #1082 on: August 09, 2009, 02:12:06 PM »

Could it be that the Kampen/Williams residence has a rental accommodation somewhere in the house ... somewhere on the property ... separate from the main household.

However ... if there was a boarder in the home ... It could be the following words of Kara are referring to those who were home at the time of Lindsey's departure from the residence between at 9:15 PM and 9:30 PM.  When the boarder returned home later that evening without keys ... Kara and family were not home.  They were out searching for a little girl who had not arrived home.  Thus the "break-in".

Just speculation that gives credibility to both mlachester's words and Kara's words.

Janet

+++++++

Quote from: sunshine12 on July 05, 2009, 06:42:50 PM

i also am curious as to who exactly was in the kampen home the night that lindsey disappeared?

KaraK
Re: Lindsey Baum, 10y missing from McCleary, WA 6/26/09
« Reply #1163 on: July 05, 2009, 06:52:39 PM »

My house - Myself, Scott and my 4 kids.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5541.msg865334;topicseen#msg865334

That is possible.They could have an extra room that they rented out....or there could be a finished basement to the house that was rented out to bring extra monies into the household.

Karma Is Coming

KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #1083 on: August 09, 2009, 02:14:50 PM »

Weird way of wording that, but maybe that is how she phrases things?
This may be taken out of context,I think KaraK was answering a string of questions and she just directly answered the question of who was in her home.Let me go see.....

Karma Is Coming

mamacrazy30
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1084 on: August 09, 2009, 02:17:38 PM »

The camera's are not following the mother around 24/7. People are different and everyone shows emotions differently. Sandra's mom couldn't produce words she was so emotional, Tori's mom didn't share more then 10 tears with the public. Both moms are innocent....

No one feels Marilyn L is lying and hampering the progress of the investigation? Interesting.....
i think she could be but i this point i think they (the entire town) could be lying.  i have twisted my brain around this so many times going through every one is a suspect.  heck, at one time i was wondering if it wasn't an abduction, maybe some drunk ran over her and tossed her body in the back of their rig, and dumped it somewhere.

OMG  thats soooo Anthony.  (credits to miss Mae)
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #1085 on: August 09, 2009, 02:17:54 PM »

Weird way of wording that, but maybe that is how she phrases things?
Quote from: sunshine12 on July 05, 2009, 03:42:50 PM
http://freelancersstartingplace.blogspot.com/2009/06/missing-10-year-old-girl-in-mccleary-wa.html

i dont know if i am allowed to post this in here, but i know that kara does blog for a living or something along those lines and was wondering if she got paid to write the above blog. just curious.

i also am curious as to who exactly was in the kampen home the night that lindsey disappeared?

another question...could it be possible for lindsey to have spoke by phone w/someone that she planned to meet up with, maybe an older boy or something and then met him on the way home maybe he drives, picked her up on her route home and things went horribly wrong?

KaraK wrote:
No I didn't get paid to write the above blog. I did that merely to try and get her pic and name out. I am not sure if there is a way to check it but I am only an infrequent blogger. I've also written 2 other articles that went up for no upfront and display only and I will most likely put up more articles if there is any new updates, leads or most likely even if nothing is found.

Police have had her cell phone since the first day and my phone was charging at the time in the kitchen where she never went. Not sure if they checked her house phone or not - we don't have a regular house phone though here.

Karma Is Coming

sunshine12
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1086 on: August 09, 2009, 02:22:00 PM »

No rose, it is not unusual for LE to ask people not to talk on forums, because unfortunately they can be a source of rumors and/or information that may aid an abductor.
What difference would it make to anyone if KK was renting a room to someone?  KK says she doesn't even know this person, but not only does ML say she knows him, is friends, but what a sweet person he is and his broken rib wouldn't have anything to do with Lindsey being missing.  Why even mention the rib or him either?
ML seems to know so much now, but she doesn't even live in town anymore. How is that?  Why are we taking her comments at face value, but folks tore KK up one side and then down the other from what time the sun went down, to letting Lindsey walk home alone, etc etc etc?
Who benefits the most from lying?  Well, that depends on your motive.  If you're out for revenge or to cause trouble, if you want to stir the pot, if you want people to look one way instead of another, then that's a motive.
If you want people to think better of imperfect individuals (and ain't we all) involved, including the children, that is a motive for lying.
To say MB hasn't shown enough emotion may be an accurate observation, but I also remember Susan Smith and all her tears which were all an act, false accusations, etc.
To bring Lindsey home, which liar (if they both are) has hindered, caused more harm, etc.  To me, the answer is clear.  But, what do I know?  I live 3,000 miles away.  But I believe some have put their trust in the wrong place and will have to eat their "I told you so banana" -- yet, that could be me.

i dont think its about who is right and who is wrong. this is about finding lindsey.  if information is put on a forum about someone else living in karak's house of course people are gonna ask questions about it.   
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1087 on: August 09, 2009, 02:27:05 PM »

Asking questions and putting trust are two different things.
Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1088 on: August 09, 2009, 02:28:45 PM »

Karma, I think KaraK is telling the truth about who lives in her house.  The only one who says otherwise is ML and she's not even living in town.  It makes no sense that KK would lie about something like that as it would be easy enough for LE or others to know if that was or wasn't the truth.

sunshine12
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1089 on: August 09, 2009, 02:35:43 PM »

yes and i'm personally putting my trust into the theory that mlachester has lied about certain things and is stirring the pot, possibly making her lies fit the scenario that she believes happened to lindsey baum, or to divert attention onto the people she feels should have protected lindsey that night by walking her home (the Kampens).

as for her report to cps, we will never be able to verify this unless it comes out in trial.

i believe we have a poster here working on getting the 911 records to verify if she called 911 for lindsey from her home before.
love4ever
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1090 on: August 09, 2009, 02:36:36 PM »

This address gets me...904 West Simpson #6 McCleary, WA 98557...since I have no sense of geographical direction would this be going up the hill on 6th from Maple st?

And when did the lachester's live at this address?

Festus Lachester III 904 West Simpson #6 McCleary, WA 98557 Marilyn A. Lachester 904 West Simpson #6 McCleary, WA 98557

I would still like to know when they lived here?

http://**/archives/20nov08/legals1.html
mamacrazy30
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1091 on: August 09, 2009, 02:38:04 PM »

yes and i'm personally putting my trust into the theory that mlachester has lied about certain things and is stirring the pot, possibly making her lies fit the scenario that she believes happened to lindsey baum, or to divert attention onto the people she feels should have protected lindsey that night by walking her home (the Kampens).

as for her report to cps, we will never be able to verify this unless it comes out in trial.

i believe we have a poster here working on getting the 911 records to verify if she called 911 for lindsey from her home before.
that would be great (if someone could get the 911 records)  it would really help to clear some of this up

mamacrazy30
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1092 on: August 09, 2009, 02:41:14 PM »

does anybody remember who the person who saw lindsey walking ( while they were either going to work or coming home can't remember witch, but y'all know who i'm talking about.  does anyone remember a name?

Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1093 on: August 09, 2009, 02:42:55 PM »

Yes I agree with you...Why is she doing this?

KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #1094 on: August 09, 2009, 02:44:22 PM »

Karma, I think KaraK is telling the truth about who lives in her house.  The only one who says otherwise is ML and she's not even living in town.  It makes no sense that KK would lie about something like that as it would be easy enough for LE or others to know if that was or wasn't the truth.
Sister,I'm at the point now where I believe maybe half of what everyone says.I do believe that Melissa is being truthful,I don't believe she has lied about Lindsey's disappearance.I believe Melissa is hurting but still I don't know some answers pertaining to Melissa....like was she dating someone/s?Could that person have anything to do with this case?Maybe an ex?
I am full of questions for everyone but I don't think Melissa is hiding anything.I think it's a possibility that Melissa may know someone but not know that this person is involved.KWIM?
I also think this case is much bigger than just McCleary.Melissa grew up in Lacey,Melissa and sometimes Lindsey worked in Elma.

In a perfect world everyone who ever had any contact with Lindsey(teachers,coaches,Mom's boyfriends,customers from the dollar store in Elma,pastors,preachers,doctors,nurses,police,friends,friends families,friends of friends,every SO and their families/friends on and on)
would ALL be investigated.

Karma Is Coming

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1095 on: August 09, 2009, 02:44:55 PM »

One question, is this Marilyn rich, or much better off then most of the folks in town?
NoRose,from the pics I saw posted on her MS,she is far from rich or better off then most.
Thank-you, I just wondered because she seems to know a lot of people there, so I wondered if she was involved with many activities in the area, or if she is just nosey, sticking her nose everywhere?
I'm not sure but someone at WS said they saw pics of her and her kids at a rainy Easter egg hunt at one of the churches there but I saw those pics and didn't notice her there.I have no idea how involved she is in the town of McCleary but I do know if my house looked as dirty and cluttered as her house looked I sure wouldn't be putting those pics up on MS.LOL...petty I know.
From her MS most of the adults(her and her hubby included)looked kinda rough to me.

http://www.myspace.com/batchessqua

pics here:

http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewAlbums&friendID=47138410

I agree with you, and I also will say and this is my opinion but I can see a little craziness in her eyes 
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #1096 on: August 09, 2009, 02:46:56 PM »

This address gets me...904 West Simpson #6 McCleary, WA 98557...since I have no sense of geographical direction would this be going up the hill on 6th from Maple st?

And when did the lachester's live at this address?

Festus Lachester III 904 West Simpson #6 McCleary, WA 98557 Marilyn A. Lachester 904 West Simpson #6 McCleary, WA 98557

I would still like to know when they lived here?

http://**/archives/20nov08/legals1.html
When I read all of that I got the impression they lived there while their house was being forclosed last year.

Karma Is Coming

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1097 on: August 09, 2009, 02:47:59 PM »

No rose, it is not unusual for LE to ask people not to talk on forums, because unfortunately they can be a source of rumors and/or information that may aid an abductor.
What difference would it make to anyone if KK was renting a room to someone?  KK says she doesn't even know this person, but not only does ML say she knows him, is friends, but what a sweet person he is and his broken rib wouldn't have anything to do with Lindsey being missing.  Why even mention the rib or him either?
ML seems to know so much now, but she doesn't even live in town anymore. How is that?  Why are we taking her comments at face value, but folks tore KK up one side and then down the other from what time the sun went down, to letting Lindsey walk home alone, etc etc etc?
Who benefits the most from lying?  Well, that depends on your motive.  If you're out for revenge or to cause trouble, if you want to stir the pot, if you want people to look one way instead of another, then that's a motive.
If you want people to think better of imperfect individuals (and ain't we all) involved, including the children, that is a motive for lying.
To say MB hasn't shown enough emotion may be an accurate observation, but I also remember Susan Smith and all her tears which were all an act, false accusations, etc.
To bring Lindsey home, which liar (if they both are) has hindered, caused more harm, etc.  To me, the answer is clear.  But, what do I know?  I live 3,000 miles away.  But I believe some have put their trust in the wrong place and will have to eat their "I told you so banana" -- yet, that could be me.
Thanks, I think it would be best for a person like Kara who was one of the last people to see Lindsey not to be on a forum, she could say stuff that isn't appropriate. I don't know who is lying or why they are lying, it just seems so petty and stupid too me.
mamacrazy30
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1098 on: August 09, 2009, 02:48:34 PM »

does anybody remember who the person who saw lindsey walking ( while they were either going to work or coming home can't remember witch, but y'all know who i'm talking about.  does anyone remember a name?
was it ml?

KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #1099 on: August 09, 2009, 02:50:56 PM »

One question, is this Marilyn rich, or much better off then most of the folks in town?
NoRose,from the pics I saw posted on her MS,she is far from rich or better off then most.
Thank-you, I just wondered because she seems to know a lot of people there, so I wondered if she was involved with many activities in the area, or if she is just nosey, sticking her nose everywhere?
I'm not sure but someone at WS said they saw pics of her and her kids at a rainy Easter egg hunt at one of the churches there but I saw those pics and didn't notice her there.I have no idea how involved she is in the town of McCleary but I do know if my house looked as dirty and cluttered as her house looked I sure wouldn't be putting those pics up on MS.LOL...petty I know.
From her MS most of the adults(her and her hubby included)looked kinda rough to me.

http://www.myspace.com/batchessqua

pics here:

http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewAlbums&friendID=47138410

I agree with you, and I also will say and this is my opinion but I can see a little craziness in her eyes 
I agree

Karma Is Coming

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.