March 29, 2024, 02:55:16 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lindsey Baum #3 7/28/09 - 8/26/09  (Read 514182 times)
doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1140 on: August 09, 2009, 04:24:33 PM »

DD - does Roger have a criminal history?  Does he have to register?  Do we know?

I have not found one, but I have not had time to look much either, I just got his last name a couple of days ago.  he does work in mccleary(I am told) at a public place where lots of people would go all the time.  Lots of different people, open to the general public.  He also is said to hang out at the bar all the time.  I am sure a lot of people know him.  today I will get on this and look for criminal records.  one of the problems is the person who spelled his last name, spelled it the way it SOUNDED and I found him under a different spelling of the last name, but I am pretty sure it is him, but I have to make sure it is him, then look all over the place. 

To find me:
click the globe to the left, under my name
sunshine12
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1141 on: August 09, 2009, 04:28:11 PM »

Thanks, that house isn't big enough for a roomate 

it also doesn't look like it has a basement.
sunshine12
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1142 on: August 09, 2009, 04:29:27 PM »

DD - does Roger have a criminal history?  Does he have to register?  Do we know?

I have not found one, but I have not had time to look much either, I just got his last name a couple of days ago.  he does work in mccleary(I am told) at a public place where lots of people would go all the time.  Lots of different people, open to the general public.  He also is said to hang out at the bar all the time.  I am sure a lot of people know him.  today I will get on this and look for criminal records.  one of the problems is the person who spelled his last name, spelled it the way it SOUNDED and I found him under a different spelling of the last name, but I am pretty sure it is him, but I have to make sure it is him, then look all over the place. 

does he work at the grocery store?
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1143 on: August 09, 2009, 04:29:31 PM »

just curious, why does it really matter if she had a roomate or not?  I know It would mean she (or someone) is lying- i get that.  But does it really matter when it comes to Lindsey?  Is this guy a thug?
That's what I wonder if this guy has a record or something.
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1144 on: August 09, 2009, 04:30:12 PM »

This is a very good link from WS that has a lot of images from JVK.JVK also explains the locations of the images very well.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=86066

Thank you for posting this link, I looked through the pics, interesting stuff and a few interesting comments too. I had not seen the pic of Kara standing with her daughter and son on the day they were selling cupcakes. I stared at that pic and I do not see anything other then a person who is trying to find a missing girl. You can see the strain on her face and I can feel the despiration.  Her motives, in my opinion, show care for Lindsey. I wish I was closer because I would be helping her and the mom. I think they need the help, doesn't sound as though they are getting any. Shameful, just shameful.

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1145 on: August 09, 2009, 04:36:02 PM »

(I was just looking at the pics that were posted by JVK on WS, excellent pictures. One of the little stories that JVK told I found to be interesting.)       

Right after snapping this photo i was approached by 'Mark the (apparent) local drunk. He was quite intoxicated & slurry.

He asked what i was doing and i told him.

He was a bit 'chatty' and slurred out a few things.

Mark portrayed 'Peter' (iirc) (the owner or worker of the Jewelry shop ^, on Maple) as not having a 'great opinion of Lindsey &/or the Baum family. "~That girl was up to 'things'" (Lindsey)

Mark also didn't have such a great opinion. Mark mentioned being aware Lindsey was on the internet. He generally & repeatedly came off disliking Lindsey &/or the family.

Mark added one other thing. Mark said he believes 'Eric' (who lives (according to Marks pointing) in the North-Eastern part of town) 'probably did it' (as in abducting Lindsey) Mark said Eric had conversed with him (@ an unknown time) about 'young girls.

The conversation was strange.. but you couldn't expect much else. At one point he stopped talking almost like he'd just realized he's telling all this to a stranger & briefly thought twice.

If nothing else i'd suggest an interview with persons from this ^ Jewelry shop.
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1146 on: August 09, 2009, 04:37:14 PM »

just curious, why does it really matter if she had a roomate or not?  I know It would mean she (or someone) is lying- i get that.  But does it really matter when it comes to Lindsey?  Is this guy a thug?

I think we must be missing a local rumor or something. Is there local talk about this man having a hand in this?
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1147 on: August 09, 2009, 04:37:43 PM »

I'm sorry DD, I see that you posted about this. I was wondering if you have heard about any of these characters that I just posted from JVK from WS, interesting.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1148 on: August 09, 2009, 04:41:49 PM »

There is also the Evergreen apartments at 907 W Simpson RD.

Thanks Karma

Do you know where Jim Mullins Creek is located ... the Creek that was searched six times?

Thanks

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #1149 on: August 09, 2009, 04:44:24 PM »

That's for sure,not with 6 people living there already.

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1150 on: August 09, 2009, 04:47:06 PM »

That's for sure,not with 6 people living there already.
Those pictures were very good, really gives you a feel of everything in town.
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #1151 on: August 09, 2009, 04:49:32 PM »

This is a very good link from WS that has a lot of images from JVK.JVK also explains the locations of the images very well.

Thank you for posting this link, I looked through the pics, interesting stuff and a few interesting comments too. I had not seen the pic of Kara standing with her daughter and son on the day they were selling cupcakes. I stared at that pic and I do not see anything other then a person who is trying to find a missing girl. You can see the strain on her face and I can feel the despiration.  Her motives, in my opinion, show care for Lindsey. I wish I was closer because I would be helping her and the mom. I think they need the help, doesn't sound as though they are getting any. Shameful, just shameful.

I agree,until it is proven I will have to believe at least some of what KaraK posted......but I never believe all of what anyone says.Trust issues?Yep,you bet.     

Karma Is Coming

A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1152 on: August 09, 2009, 04:50:35 PM »

That would be nice to know since we do not his last name..LOL

I might have misunderstood - but I think DD has his last name, so if she has it - I am sure she knows this.  Hope she can tell us. 
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #1153 on: August 09, 2009, 04:52:39 PM »

(I was just looking at the pics that were posted by JVK on WS, excellent pictures. One of the little stories that JVK told I found to be interesting.)       

Right after snapping this photo i was approached by 'Mark the (apparent) local drunk. He was quite intoxicated & slurry.

Mark portrayed 'Peter' (iirc) (the owner or worker of the Jewelry shop ^, on Maple) as not having a 'great opinion of Lindsey &/or the Baum family. "~That girl was up to 'things'" (Lindsey)

Mark also didn't have such a great opinion. Mark mentioned being aware Lindsey was on the internet. He generally & repeatedly came off disliking Lindsey &/or the family.

Mark added one other thing. Mark said he believes 'Eric' (who lives (according to Marks pointing) in the North-Eastern part of town) 'probably did it' (as in abducting Lindsey) Mark said Eric had conversed with him (@ an unknown time) about 'young girls.

The conversation was strange.. but you couldn't expect much else. At one point he stopped talking almost like he'd just realized he's telling all this to a stranger & briefly thought twice.

I remember when JVK posted that story and I think(ICBW)that he said this Eric owns the house Melissa and the kids live in.I tried to find out who owns the house but I'm not good at that at all.

Karma Is Coming

A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1154 on: August 09, 2009, 04:53:31 PM »

I saw this, so I found JVK's  Photobucket account -  http://s242.photobucket.com/albums/ff92/BGL78/

TONS of pic's of McCleary - be sure to expand albums on left after you pick one.  Tons of sub albums.
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #1155 on: August 09, 2009, 04:59:39 PM »

There is also the Evergreen apartments at 907 W Simpson RD.

Thanks Karma

Do you know where Jim Mullins Creek is located ... the Creek that was searched six times?

Thanks

Janet
That's a big one that me and others were looking for and I think I did find it but it's not called Jim Mullins creek....let me go check.

OK,I have written down:
Sands Creek
and
Mill Creek Ravine

I haven't investigated these yet and don't know where they are.

Karma Is Coming

doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1156 on: August 09, 2009, 05:00:11 PM »

I'm sorry DD, I see that you posted about this. I was wondering if you have heard about any of these characters that I just posted from JVK from WS, interesting.

no have not heard about any of them, but I will try to find out. 

To find me:
click the globe to the left, under my name
A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1157 on: August 09, 2009, 05:00:43 PM »

That would be nice to know since we do not his last name..LOL

I might have misunderstood - but I think DD has his last name, so if she has it - I am sure she knows this.  Hope she can tell us. 

When will I learn to finish reading before posting! ?  LOL
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #1158 on: August 09, 2009, 05:02:58 PM »

I saw this, so I found JVK's  Photobucket account -  http://s242.photobucket.com/albums/ff92/BGL78/

TONS of pic's of McCleary - be sure to expand albums on left after you pick one.  Tons of sub albums.
Thanks NewsJunkie
Lot's more pictures.....I haven't looked at these in a while.

Karma Is Coming

A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1159 on: August 09, 2009, 05:03:10 PM »

NOROSE - that one got to me too when I read it the other night.  Makes you wonder so many things!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.