March 28, 2024, 11:25:45 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lindsey Baum #3 7/28/09 - 8/26/09  (Read 513981 times)
mamacrazy30
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1200 on: August 09, 2009, 07:18:41 PM »

Mama, there is a thread here on Wayne Watne that dd started -- should give you some background.  Interesting read.
i've read it, its just well, imho i find him creepy but if i wasn't so jaded i could say he was trying to befriend a little boy who was from a broken home, new in town, had issues and not many friends. 

OMG  thats soooo Anthony.  (credits to miss Mae)
melisb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1201 on: August 09, 2009, 07:19:35 PM »

Crawling out of my corner to offer some very off the wall hypothetical situations...Maybe (ALL IMO!!!) WW is a closet tweaker and equal opportunity (girls and boys) SO.  Tweakers have voracious sexual appetites and will grab at anything for their own pleasure at that very moment.  Maybe some of Joshs' problems are past and present sexual abuse.  God forbid, but I feel something awful has happened or happening to him now that tortures him and drives him to act in such criminal behavior.  Maybe LB was scared by something on her way home and WW swooped in to 'rescue' her.  He had enough time and know how to stash her away for later.  In a perfect world I would like to think WW sent her to a safe house.  Don't knock Mlachester just yet, some of the people that have been on the other side of the tracks and have been around the block a few times have lived harder, faster and have more street knowledge than we do.  What if the guy staying at KaraK's house that she didn't volunteer info on liked LB and followed her and grabbed her?  Something STILL bothers me about her (KaraK)!!!!  LB knew him and would've gotten in the car with him for a ride home possibly.  IDK but this little girl needs a saving grace.  Someone please help her!  Bring in the State Police if their police force isn't strong enough.  Slinking back into my corner now......   
mamacrazy30
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1202 on: August 09, 2009, 07:20:08 PM »

That LE would "shield" in order to cover their own butts . . . can't say it has never happened, but I haven't read a shred to indicate this might even be true, except of course from ML.  And we know this is a fact because ML said it?
Yeah, right!
Now, I think this is the truth:
mlachester:
I am close to her and I know a lot more than the media or law enforcement

do you think she might be hiding her or do you think it might be on the more sinister side?

I can only say IMO mlachester is on the sinister side -- anyone else check her background?
i haven't.  whats up with her?

go check it out and tell me what you think it all means.  Like to get your read on it.
anger issues, debt, 'used to do drugs'--who answers like that~probably someone who uses drugs imo.  i'm still trying to figure out how she became a lab tech (or that could be used in another context as well as her being a phlobmist (SP?) (some one who uses needles) and she went two what 4 or five different hs and under 'did you graduate' its all n/a.
I must have missed this, where did you read that about Marilyn? 
go to DD's avi and click on her little globe.

mamacrazy30
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1203 on: August 09, 2009, 07:26:44 PM »

Crawling out of my corner to offer some very off the wall hypothetical situations...Maybe (ALL IMO!!!) WW is a closet tweaker and equal opportunity (girls and boys) SO.  Tweakers have voracious sexual appetites and will grab at anything for their own pleasure at that very moment.  Maybe some of Joshs' problems are past and present sexual abuse.  God forbid, but I feel something awful has happened or happening to him now that tortures him and drives him to act in such criminal behavior.  Maybe LB was scared by something on her way home and WW swooped in to 'rescue' her.  He had enough time and know how to stash her away for later.  In a perfect world I would like to think WW sent her to a safe house.  Don't knock Mlachester just yet, some of the people that have been on the other side of the tracks and have been around the block a few times have lived harder, faster and have more street knowledge than we do.  What if the guy staying at KaraK's house that she didn't volunteer info on liked LB and followed her and grabbed her?  Something STILL bothers me about her (KaraK)!!!!  LB knew him and would've gotten in the car with him for a ride home possibly.  IDK but this little girl needs a saving grace.  Someone please help her!  Bring in the State Police if their police force isn't strong enough.  Slinking back into my corner now......   
any of that could be true.  the town is infested with drugs and almost a safe-haven for SO's.  it wouldn't shock me if everyone in the town knew of some dirty little tid-bit about each other.  i just don't see McCleary as the wholesome all the kids play in the streets and hang out with each other all the time town.  and if the kids are all running around the town all the time, well, maybe that has something to do with what their parents are doing at home.

Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1204 on: August 09, 2009, 07:39:44 PM »

any of that could be true.  the town is infested with drugs and almost a safe-haven for SO's.  it wouldn't shock me if everyone in the town knew of some dirty little tid-bit about each other.  i just don't see McCleary as the wholesome all the kids play in the streets and hang out with each other all the time town.  and if the kids are all running around the town all the time, well, maybe that has something to do with what their parents are doing at home.

Mama, the town is infested with drugs . . . did I miss that source?  there has been suggestions that some residents do drugs (and in which town would that not be true?), but I hadn't seen anything to indicate an infestation nor it being a safe-haven for SOs.  Link me up there Mama :>)

melisb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1205 on: August 09, 2009, 07:41:30 PM »

You are right Mama.  Don't get me wrong, I have no knowledge of drug use by any person in town but who does let their kids run free at that time of night?  I don't care what percentage of light is left, it's nearly bedtime for lots of kids at her age.  Parents that don't want to be bothered by their children get to run around unsupervised.  What was KaraK, her BF, other roomie doing that was so important that they couldn't help her get home?  Some folks just need to be shook till they come to their senses.  Look forward to see all the brainstorming here.  You go DD!!!  Check this so called roomie out please.  You've run down everything else I have asked of you and it is so appreciated.  Your a gem just like all the other Monkey's here.  If I don't post again for a while please have great evening and a Blessed Day tomorrow!  God Bless Lindsey, Caylee, Haliegh, Tracy, Jennifer, Adji, Sandra, Robert...oh my heart is so heavy with pain and sorrow, it cries for them all and too many to list but just as important as the ones already listed.
mamacrazy30
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1206 on: August 09, 2009, 07:44:01 PM »

no links jmo..you have young kids calling a place 'tweakers creek' and for some reason we keep finding so after so in and around the area.  i'm not saying all the residents of McCleary are drug users but for such a small town there seems to be a big under current of seedy behavior.

doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1207 on: August 09, 2009, 07:48:12 PM »

WAYNE WATNE

I am not accusing Wayne Watne of being a participant in the disappearance of Lindsey Baum but … considering the location of his residence in relation to the Baum residence ... considering the route taken by Lindsey when walking home the night she went missing … considering the time of the witness sighting on Fifth and Maple and ... considering Wayne Watne’s connection to both Josh and Lindsey ... is it possible there was an encounter with Lindsey at approximately 9:30 PM on the evening of June 26, 2009?  Has Wayne Watne been ruled out as a person of interest?

++++++++

Wayne Watne - Residential Address

400 S 3RD ST
MCCLEARY, WA 98557-9658
GRAYS HARBOR COUNTY
(05/2008-05/2008)

Credit: doubledecker

The Daily World – July 1, 2009

Lindsey was in Girl Scouts. She went to church at the Evergreen Christian Center in McCleary, an offshoot of a larger church in west Olympia.

http://**/articles/2009/07/01/local_news/doc4a4ba94721f78989072462.txt

Wayne Watne of Evergreen Christian Community in Olympia and two other local ministers said prayers for Lindsey’s return. Watne took speakers from the assembled crowd. Friends of the family stepped up, taking turns expressing their hope and their pain.

http://**/articles/2009/07/01/local_news/doc4a4baa38c6082474655699

KaraK
Re: Lindsey Baum, 10y missing from McCleary, WA 6/26/09
« Reply #1245 on: July 05, 2009, 11:23:14 PM »

Josh does not have any regular friends that I am aware of but I will ask around but I know Wayne Watne tries to help out there by taking him fishing and there may be other adults and such that have stepped in to provide friendship as well. Most of the time that I see Josh he is hanging out with Lindsey and my 10 and 11 yr old.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5541.msg865772#msg865772

Kara Kampen – Mother of Lindsey’s friend Michaela

Examiner - July 1, 2009

Lindsey’s Girl Scout troop leader, Becky Spalding said, “I had to tell her to be quiet because she was laughing all the time. It’s very unbelievable. You see this on the news, but you never know anyone who it’s happened to.”

Wayne Watne, a member of the Evergreen Christian Community Church and representative of Harvest Vision Ministries said prayers for Lindsey’s return.

http://www.examiner.com/x-1168-Crime-Examiner~y2009m7d1-Emotional-vigil-held-for-missing-Washington-girl-Lindsey-Baum

FBI: Stranger not likely behind girl's disappearance
Story Published: Jul 1, 2009 at 7:35 PM PDT
Story Updated: Jul 2, 2009 at 1:09 PM PDT

Experts with the National Center for Missing and Exploited Children say if the girl was abducted, it most likely wasn't by a stranger who was hiding in the bushes.

"From what knowledge we have and the information that I have that it's someone that she possibly knows, somebody that is in the area," said Henry Schmidt with the organization.

The FBI now wants neighbors to think about anyone who may have been in the area Friday night. They also want to hear about anyone suddenly engaging in strange behavior, such as not showing up for work, selling their car for no reason or changing their appearance.

"We're certainly not looking for a witch hunt or anything of that sort, but the bottom line is we have a missing girl. And so anyone who is in this area is going to be someone we want to talk to," said Ron Twersky, FBI assistant special agent in charge.

http://www.komonews.com/news/49651607.html

I was TOLD(whatever that is worth LOL) ww has a rock solid alibi.

To find me:
click the globe to the left, under my name
sunshine12
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1208 on: August 09, 2009, 07:50:08 PM »

this could all very well be possible
doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1209 on: August 09, 2009, 07:50:37 PM »

is Roger A Marlin the roger mlachester was talkin about allegedly living in karak's house.. the reason i'm wondering is because he is listed as a witness to the wedding of mlachester and feestus lachester

http://truecrime.forums-free.com/marilyn-lachester-nee-burns-festus-lachester-iii-t676.html

this is NOT the same roger.  roger(who marilyn talked about w/broken rib has never been mentioned anywhere that I know of.

To find me:
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1210 on: August 09, 2009, 07:55:52 PM »

Please don't slink back in the corner, very interesting and I have some nagging thoughts about Kara, just can't explain exactly.
doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1211 on: August 09, 2009, 07:59:06 PM »

You are right Mama.  Don't get me wrong, I have no knowledge of drug use by any person in town but who does let their kids run free at that time of night?  I don't care what percentage of light is left, it's nearly bedtime for lots of kids at her age.  Parents that don't want to be bothered by their children get to run around unsupervised.  What was KaraK, her BF, other roomie doing that was so important that they couldn't help her get home?  Some folks just need to be shook till they come to their senses.  Look forward to see all the brainstorming here.  You go DD!!!  Check this so called roomie out please.  You've run down everything else I have asked of you and it is so appreciated.  Your a gem just like all the other Monkey's here.  If I don't post again for a while please have great evening and a Blessed Day tomorrow!  God Bless Lindsey, Caylee, Haliegh, Tracy, Jennifer, Adji, Sandra, Robert...oh my heart is so heavy with pain and sorrow, it cries for them all and too many to list but just as important as the ones already listed.

I have enough info to find out exactly who this guy is and will find out who he knows and I will find out who is lying about this guy for sure.  I have his name, his work, his background, where he hangs out.  now to find out who he connects to, and I am sure someone will be checking up on this guy to see if he really did crawl through kara's window and got a broken rib.  to tell you the truth I do not believe he did, but as always, even if I think one way, I will look to see if I am wrong.

To find me:
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1212 on: August 09, 2009, 07:59:08 PM »

WAYNE WATNE

I am not accusing Wayne Watne of being a participant in the disappearance of Lindsey Baum but … considering the location of his residence in relation to the Baum residence ... considering the route taken by Lindsey when walking home the night she went missing … considering the time of the witness sighting on Fifth and Maple and ... considering Wayne Watne’s connection to both Josh and Lindsey ... is it possible there was an encounter with Lindsey at approximately 9:30 PM on the evening of June 26, 2009?  Has Wayne Watne been ruled out as a person of interest?

++++++++

400 S 3RD ST
MCCLEARY, WA 98557-9658
GRAYS HARBOR COUNTY
(05/2008-05/2008)

Lindsey was in Girl Scouts. She went to church at the Evergreen Christian Center in McCleary, an offshoot of a larger church in west Olympia.

Wayne Watne of Evergreen Christian Community in Olympia and two other local ministers said prayers for Lindsey’s return. Watne took speakers from the assembled crowd. Friends of the family stepped up, taking turns expressing their hope and their pain.

KaraK

Josh does not have any regular friends that I am aware of but I will ask around but I know Wayne Watne tries to help out there by taking him fishing and there may be other adults and such that have stepped in to provide friendship as well. Most of the time that I see Josh he is hanging out with Lindsey and my 10 and 11 yr old.

Examiner - July 1, 2009

Lindsey’s Girl Scout troop leader, Becky Spalding said, “I had to tell her to be quiet because she was laughing all the time. It’s very unbelievable. You see this on the news, but you never know anyone who it’s happened to.”

Wayne Watne, a member of the Evergreen Christian Community Church and representative of Harvest Vision Ministries said prayers for Lindsey’s return.

http://www.examiner.com/x-1168-Crime-Examiner~y2009m7d1-Emotional-vigil-held-for-missing-Washington-girl-Lindsey-Baum

Experts with the National Center for Missing and Exploited Children say if the girl was abducted, it most likely wasn't by a stranger who was hiding in the bushes.

"From what knowledge we have and the information that I have that it's someone that she possibly knows, somebody that is in the area," said Henry Schmidt with the organization.

The FBI now wants neighbors to think about anyone who may have been in the area Friday night. They also want to hear about anyone suddenly engaging in strange behavior, such as not showing up for work, selling their car for no reason or changing their appearance.

"We're certainly not looking for a witch hunt or anything of that sort, but the bottom line is we have a missing girl. And so anyone who is in this area is going to be someone we want to talk to," said Ron Twersky, FBI assistant special agent in charge.

Thanks DD.

If Wayne Watne has been eliminated as a person of interest in the Lindsey Baum investigation ...in all probability ... this guy was on a spirtual mission to make a positive difference in the life of Josh Baum.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
mamacrazy30
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1213 on: August 09, 2009, 07:59:55 PM »

WAYNE WATNE

++++++++

400 S 3RD ST
MCCLEARY, WA 98557-9658
GRAYS HARBOR COUNTY
(05/2008-05/2008)

KaraK

Examiner - July 1, 2009

he very well could on the flip side he could have a rock solid alibi for that point in time.  heck, i think the whole town is in on it, or at least the majority.  and yes i am a paranoid person!

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1214 on: August 09, 2009, 08:01:21 PM »

is Roger A Marlin the roger mlachester was talkin about allegedly living in karak's house.. the reason i'm wondering is because he is listed as a witness to the wedding of mlachester and feestus lachester

http://truecrime.forums-free.com/marilyn-lachester-nee-burns-festus-lachester-iii-t676.html

this is NOT the same roger.  roger(who marilyn talked about w/broken rib has never been mentioned anywhere that I know of.

GOTTCHA!!!

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1215 on: August 09, 2009, 08:03:07 PM »

WAYNE WATNE

++++++++

400 S 3RD ST
MCCLEARY, WA 98557-9658
GRAYS HARBOR COUNTY
(05/2008-05/2008)

KaraK

Examiner - July 1, 2009

Thanks DD.

If Wayne Watne has been eliminated as a person of interest in the Lindsey Baum investigation ...in all probability ... this guy was on a spirtual mission to make a positive difference in the life of Josh Baum.

Janet

well just because I was TOLD WW HAS A ROCK SOLID ALIBI, does not mean it is true, but it MOST LIKELY is true.

To find me:
mamacrazy30
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1216 on: August 09, 2009, 08:03:44 PM »

I have enough info to find out exactly who this guy is and will find out who he knows and I will find out who is lying about this guy for sure.  I have his name, his work, his background, where he hangs out.  now to find out who he connects to, and I am sure someone will be checking up on this guy to see if he really did crawl through kara's window and got a broken rib.  to tell you the truth I do not believe he did, but as always, even if I think one way, I will look to see if I am wrong.
i this point do we know there really is a rodger..if he does exists and ml was on such good terms with him why wasn't he staying at her house?  at this point i am so flustered i could think anything and none of it good.

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1217 on: August 09, 2009, 08:08:56 PM »

I know I've seen this question asked several times, but I don't recall an answer, does Melissa have a boyfriend?
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #1218 on: August 09, 2009, 08:14:20 PM »

IF it was supposed to be a basement window he climbed thru it wasn't KaraK's house because she has no basement.And if this supposedly happened while Kara,Melissa and Scott were looking for Lindsey,wasn't Kara's kids at home?Or did she pile them all in the truck/car/van?

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
atlanta_mom
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1219 on: August 09, 2009, 08:15:34 PM »

WW may be an honest, trustworthy person who only wants to help.  Unfortunately in this day and age, I don't think most men would isolate a young boy and take him somewhere- fishing or what not.  I, myself, would not let my son go off with someone that isn't blood related (and even then I would think twice about it).  Alot of the SO hide behind a boy scout badge, a church or school.  But, then again, I might just be jaded.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.