March 28, 2024, 06:43:01 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lindsey Baum #3 7/28/09 - 8/26/09  (Read 514063 times)
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1280 on: August 10, 2009, 09:47:29 AM »

hmmm I was really wondering if you can see tag's from the bar, if you are reading can you let me know
What do you mean by tag's? I am not familiar with this.  I do know you look directly up 4th street from the front of the bar which is located on W. Simpson Ave.  Maple Street runs parallel to W Simpson Ave.  Mike's across the street from Gordon's recently closed.  I am familiar with the area and have spent a few weeks trying to catch up with past posts.  Sounds like Marilyn has some information, but I don't know if all of it is good.     I do know of a Roger that had a broken rib.  Could it be the same one?  Sounds like it.  I have no information about him so enough said.  Shortcake   
Interesting, I was wondering what this tag's means also. 
Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1281 on: August 10, 2009, 09:50:53 AM »

Janet, your words: "She goes into too much detail to be lying."  You're joking with us, right?  Casey Anthony . . . does that ring a bell?  I'm happy that in your world, folks who go into detail are telling the truth.  KK has not tried to not identify herself either.  You want to believe ML that's fine, but there are some of us that don't.  As for me, bumping and snipping all sorts of articles from over a month ago won't change my mind (because you do realize, I'm sure that some of those articles cannot be opened now as they are archived by the newspapers).  As far KK getting in trouble with zoning or IRA (I guess you meant IRS), think about it, you know this factually because . . . you know the zoning laws in McCleary and the provisions in the IRS code?  Yeah, I know, it's your opinion and you are entitled to it in the "process of elimination" etc etc.
I disagree with you and that is my right, just as it is your right to have your opinion.

Lovinlife
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1282 on: August 10, 2009, 10:05:12 AM »

Not to speak for anyone here but "tags" to me meant License Plates?  ICBW, Lovinlife

Truth is always the strongest argument. --- Sophocles

Lighting a candle for a boy who needs a lot of love:
http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/candles.cfm?l=eng&gi=jal 
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1283 on: August 10, 2009, 10:10:09 AM »

Not to speak for anyone here but "tags" to me meant License Plates?  ICBW, Lovinlife
Thanks, I really feel dumb now 
Lovinlife
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1284 on: August 10, 2009, 10:14:13 AM »

Don't feel dumb NRCG, I don't even know if that's what doubledecker was saying!?!?

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1285 on: August 10, 2009, 10:17:56 AM »

Don't feel dumb NRCG, I don't even know if that's what doubledecker was saying!?!?
I was thinking it was somekind of bar, or a person's last name, but that sure makes sense what you said.
Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1286 on: August 10, 2009, 10:22:42 AM »

<a href="http://" target="_blank">http://</a> Friday night would have been entertainment night(Karaoke) I believe at local bar.  Anyone sitting outside on bench smoking would have a clear view of Maple Street just one block away.  I hope this was investigated for anyone seeing something out of the norm.  Also was there a patrolman on duty that night?  I believe there usually is someone on duty on the weekends and LB's route home would put her within 1/2 block of police station.  No one heard or seen anything is difficult to believe.  If someone has information about this guy with broken rib could have some connection with case should report it to local LE.  Let them determine if it is worthy or not.  Not to do so would be criminal.  Any information could rule someone in or out and help in the investigation.  I believe they have someone or persons of interest, but don't have enough for an arrest. IMO 

btw can you sit outside the bar and see tag's house?

BUMP

**I think DD was referring to a person when she says "tags".

Faith . . . it matters . . . it really does. ~ Sister
Lovinlife
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1287 on: August 10, 2009, 10:33:13 AM »

Good Point Leroy.  Sorry to just throw that out there without seeing original post.  TY & disregard my input.

Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1288 on: August 10, 2009, 10:35:54 AM »

Good Point Leroy.  Sorry to just throw that out there without seeing original post.  TY & disregard my input.

Hiya Lovin!  No problem - I was confused too so I went back to see what she was talking about.  But "tags" for a car would have made sense...that's what I think of when I hear that.

I'm not sure who "tag" is though   

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1289 on: August 10, 2009, 10:35:56 AM »

Now the question is who is this tags person.
Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1290 on: August 10, 2009, 10:48:23 AM »

Lovin, I enjoy reading your posts.  I missed the word "house" myself.  Thanks Leroy!

doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1291 on: August 10, 2009, 10:49:36 AM »

hmmm I was really wondering if you can see tag's from the bar, if you are reading can you let me know
What do you mean by tag's? I am not familiar with this.  I do know you look directly up 4th street from the front of the bar which is located on W. Simpson Ave.  Maple Street runs parallel to W Simpson Ave.  Mike's across the street from Gordon's recently closed.  I am familiar with the area and have spent a few weeks trying to catch up with past posts.  Sounds like Marilyn has some information, but I don't know if all of it is good.     I do know of a Roger that had a broken rib.  Could it be the same one?  Sounds like it.  I have no information about him so enough said.  Shortcake   

Tag is a person.  Guess you don't know who they are.  Sorry.  Figured if you were from there you would know them.  And you mentioned the bar and people sitting out there and he goes there. 

anyway, oh we know who roger is.  Interesting that you know who he is also and that he has a broken rib.  You must know marilyn quite well.

To find me:
click the globe to the left, under my name
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1292 on: August 10, 2009, 10:56:57 AM »

Thank you for that confirmation shortcake.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1293 on: August 10, 2009, 10:57:33 AM »

To All...

if you just give us the rest of the day to get this together, we will tell you who roger is.  We want it all laid out and very clear so there is no way to misinterpret any of this. 

and there surely has NOT been enough said about "roger". 

To find me:
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1294 on: August 10, 2009, 10:58:15 AM »

And thanks for confirming that tags is a person 
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1295 on: August 10, 2009, 10:58:56 AM »

To All...

if you just give us the rest of the day to get this together, we will tell you who roger is.  We want it all laid out and very clear so there is no way to misinterpret any of this. 

Thanks waiting patiently
doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1296 on: August 10, 2009, 11:03:10 AM »

Thank you for that confirmation shortcake.

Janet

yes thank you very much shortcake for that info.  I am so glad you are "confirming" there is a "roger" with a broken rib. 

I was talking about tag and libby...ring a bell... good friends of marilyn's? 
where lindsey was that day?   

I use to have some favorite games when I was little. 

mother may I
simple simon
red light green light

I'm older now, and though I don't really involve myself in playing games much now a days, but when invited to play, best believe, I know the rules and I am very good at winning. 

To find me:
sunshine12
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1297 on: August 10, 2009, 11:10:57 AM »

do tag and libby live at the home where the pool is that lindsey was swimming in on the day she disappeared?

shortcake-i was wonderin how you would know roger with the broken rib but not know tags?

could you tell us how roger broke his rib? or at least how he claims he broke it?
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1298 on: August 10, 2009, 11:31:47 AM »

Janet, your words: "She goes into too much detail to be lying."  You're joking with us, right?  Casey Anthony . . . does that ring a bell?  I'm happy that in your world, folks who go into detail are telling the truth.  KK has not tried to not identify herself either.  You want to believe ML that's fine, but there are some of us that don't.  As for me, bumping and snipping all sorts of articles from over a month ago won't change my mind (because you do realize, I'm sure that some of those articles cannot be opened now as they are archived by the newspapers).  As far KK getting in trouble with zoning or IRA (I guess you meant IRS), think about it, you know this factually because . . . you know the zoning laws in McCleary and the provisions in the IRS code?  Yeah, I know, it's your opinion and you are entitled to it in the "process of elimination" etc etc.
I disagree with you and that is my right, just as it is your right to have your opinion.

Sister ... you are so condescending to me in your responses.  Respectfully agreeing to disagree or just scrolling passed my posts will suffice.

Again ... until the truth is revealed ...  I am speculating ... with what backup that is out there ... in my posts when I attempt to give both mlachester and KaraK the benefit of the doubt that their respective motives are honorable in their attempts to inform.

In my opinion ... unliked Casey Anthony ... mlachester has no self-serving motive to embellish lies  ... to obstruct the investigation.  A little girl known to her is missing and ... an attempt to shed some light on what possiblly could have happened and ... who may have been involved ... is where it is at.

In my opinion ... unliked Casey Anthony ... KaraK has no known motive to lie ... to obstruct the investigation.  A confirmed sighting of Lindsey at shorly after 9:30 PM on Maple and 5th ... two blocks from her home ... affirms the 9:15/9:30 PM timeframe provided to authorities by Kara Kampen and Scott Williams that Lindsey left their residence.  Scott Williams has passed a polygraph.

Janet

+++++++

Could it be the McCleary Law Enforcement is focusing attention away from Melissa and Josh as suspects in an attempt to shield the "powers that be" who disregarded Marilyn's attempt to get protection for Lindsey from both her Mother and brother?

No throwing bananas please.  Neighbour who makes delicious loaves with my brused and over-riped bananas has taken off this morning with hubby for a week's vacation.

Janet

++++++++

ACCORDING TO MLACHESTER:

Rob
Re: Lindsey Baum #3 7/28/09 -
« Reply #896 on: August 08, 2009, 04:29:38 PM »

As far as the abuse Lindsey went threw the MPD knows the FBI also knows.

They have the reports I help Lindsey file

Just as of this moring when the FBI was at my house I made a comment about the 911 calls and the call to CPS.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?action=post;quote=904672;topic=5790.880;num_replies=1162;sesc=28414912316d49a494791fe51542bb71

doubledecker
Re: Lindsey Baum #3 7/28/09 -
« Reply #976 on: Today at 12:34:07 AM »

this is to me from a friend of marilyns

... one time she called CPS on melissa baum when lindsey came over with welts from her calfs to her back.  she was horrified and i think a couple others saw this at her house.  the other incidents with Josh were chasing her with knife, shovel, choking, and at least one other attack against another individual (and here i forgot to write it down, i think it was a female but can't recall if it was an adult or child, but marilyn made the call).  she says he was very violent and went to Juvi many times!  hmm.  anyway, i don't think she's lying, that's a whole lot to be lying about, haha

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5790.msg904974#msg904974

mlachester:
To answer the questions everyone has asked, Yes I have talked to police and as far as things being unfounded its more of lazy work by cps and I don't know what the police were thinking. Since Lindsey has gone missing I have helped serch and put fliers up. I was called by the agents investigating and told them what I know. And this is no nick name everyone in McCleary knows who I am. Its no big secret she had came to my house to call 911 when her brother had done things to her. I hope lindsey is hiding and she finds a way to get to someone for help to tell them why. But as everyday gose by the fear gets worse.

http://www.king5.com/topstories/stories/NW_063009WAB-Mccleary-girl-search-LJ.1fc0b759.html?ocp=2#slcgm_comments_anchor

mlachester:
I am close to her and I know a lot more than the media or law enforcement are saying right now. As for Scanner, sorry if you don't like the truth but I have never been one to keep the truth in and she should of been taken the first time she called 911 from my house asking for help instead of put in a police car and taken back to her abuser!"

http://www.king5.com/topstories/stor...omments_anchor

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1299 on: August 10, 2009, 11:33:49 AM »

To All...

Thanks waiting patiently

Scooch over, me too 

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.