April 18, 2024, 11:21:51 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lindsey Baum #3 7/28/09 - 8/26/09  (Read 516215 times)
A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1340 on: August 10, 2009, 05:01:48 PM »

Pink - do we know if FBI did the polygraphs?  If they did, then I am good with that!

BTW - when you get a chance, look in the media links at a post I left you.  I keep missing you.
sunshine12
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1341 on: August 10, 2009, 05:10:36 PM »

There is one question that is nagging at me. After Lindsey left Kara's home, am I understanding she went to another house to ask if she could sleep over there? Now, why, did she just not want to go home?

she allegedly went to another home according to someone, who that person is i dont know, but i wouldn't be suprised if it came from mlachester.  so we don't know if it's true or reliable information.

if in fact she did stop at someone's house and ask if she could sleep over maybe she didn't want to go home because of the fight her and josh had? i dont know

i am just patiently waiting to hear about the tangled web mlachester has created so that we can all move on and continue to search for lindsey.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1342 on: August 10, 2009, 05:12:16 PM »

There is one question that is nagging at me. After Lindsey left Kara's home, am I understanding she went to another house to ask if she could sleep over there? Now, why, did she just not want to go home?

she allegedly went to another home according to someone, who that person is i dont know, but i wouldn't be suprised if it came from mlachester.  so we don't know if it's true or reliable information.

if in fact she did stop at someone's house and ask if she could sleep over maybe she didn't want to go home because of the fight her and josh had? i dont know

i am just patiently waiting to hear about the tangled web mlachester has created so that we can all move on and continue to search for lindsey.
I'm waiting also, maybe we will find out if it is true or not about Lindsey going to another house to ask to sleep over.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1343 on: August 10, 2009, 05:29:57 PM »

I'm not too happy about what I'm seeing at WS, talking dirt on us here, but I guess they have the option to do so 
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1344 on: August 10, 2009, 05:32:07 PM »

Regarding ML. There is nothing that she has said, that can be proven. It's all rumor. Where is her facts? Where is her proof?

I think she is full of BS myself. She obviously has a beef with Lindsey's mom and Josh and will say anything possible to discredit them. This alone is her self-serving motive, PAYBACK. Her son has been in fights with Josh. Wanna bet she also thought MB was the one who called animal control on her regarding her dogs? I think she's a vindictive crazy neighbor is all.

When it comes to a missing child or a crime and you have information or personal knowledge regarding a family or family issues, that may be useful to helping find her or may be useful in regards to the investigation, you go to police with your information, you don't go posting in on a comment section of a newspaper or you don't post it on a forum.

The police have said that Melissa Baum has passed a lie detector and they said they ruled all family members out as suspects. They rarely do this publicly. They rarely talk about if people pass lie detector tests and they rarely clear family members publicly.  They look at family first thing and they look at them HARD. FBI was involved at this time too.

When asked "are family members suspect". Police usually always answer "EVERYONE IS A SUSPECT". They rarely RULE OUT family members to the public. They did that here. To me that says they are confident that Melissa or Josh had no involvement in Lindsey becoming a missing person.   jmo

pink angel

I cannot find where ALL family members have been ruled out as suspects in the link you provided.

In the following article Melissa Baum and Scott Williams appear to be ruled out as persons of interest.

Janet

+++++++

KOMO News – July 2, 2009

The missing girl's mother, who wanted avoid becoming the center of the investigation, voluntarily took a polygraph test. The father of the girl's best friend, Scott Williams, also volunteered to take the test.

"At their requests polygraphs were given to them. They passed those polygraphs. We're comfortable with the information they've shared with us and comfortable with the timeline they've explained," said Grays Harbor County Undersheriff Rick Scott.

http://www.komonews.com/news/49651607.html

KING 5 News - June 30, 2009

Baum says she volunteered to take a polygraph late today. She wanted to clear herself, although police tell us she is not a suspect.

"I don't want people saying oh maybe the mom got mad at her and stashed her and now saying she ran away, I don't want anything like that," says Baum. "I want everyone to know my daughter is missing."

http://www.king5.com/localnews/stories/NW_063009WAB-Mccleary-girl-search-LJ.1fc0b759.html

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
sunshine12
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1345 on: August 10, 2009, 05:37:06 PM »

I'm not too happy about what I'm seeing at WS, talking dirt on us here, but I guess they have the option to do so 

omg i know! i noticed that too but didn't know if we were allowed to say anything about it. it made me so mad. but whatever, i think we are generating a lot more leads and important aspects about the case over here and i enjoy being able to express my opinion and do research. i feel like over there my freedom of speech would be stifled. i'm thankful to be among this group of posters here at scared monkeys.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1346 on: August 10, 2009, 05:40:41 PM »

omg i know! i noticed that too but didn't know if we were allowed to say anything about it. it made me so mad. but whatever, i think we are generating a lot more leads and important aspects about the case over here and i enjoy being able to express my opinion and do research. i feel like over there my freedom of speech would be stifled. i'm thankful to be among this group of posters here at scared monkeys.
It would be, I'm a member but I stopped after a couple months.
doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1347 on: August 10, 2009, 05:52:53 PM »

interesting, can you link me?

To find me:
click the globe to the left, under my name
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1348 on: August 10, 2009, 06:06:00 PM »

interesting, can you link me?
  http://websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=87157           the last two to three pages in this thread.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1349 on: August 10, 2009, 06:23:24 PM »

DID JOSH GO HOME AS INSTRUCTED?

Quote from: Northern Rose on July 08, 2009, 03:51:16 PM

Bike was left behind Shell, fight took place on Maple where neighbour sent Josh away.

Where did he go from there? 
Who picked up the bike as it was left at the Shell?
Did he go straight home and was anyone there?
Was he home at 9:15 - 9:30?

KaraK
Re: Lindsey Baum, 10y missing from McCleary, WA 6/26/09
« Reply #1653 on: July 08, 2009, 08:48:14 PM »

1) I can't answer the first one because I was told he went home but was not there myself.
2) The bike stayed at the Shell station. It was not picked up until 2 to 3 days after.
3) Josh's mom was home but again for the same reason as 1 I can not factually say he went straight home.
4) ?

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Madre
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1350 on: August 10, 2009, 06:26:28 PM »

Maybe the local over at WS that seems to be so skeptical about our DD needs to spend her time actually DOING SOMETHING to help find Lindsay (i.e. searches, helping to secure a command center locally, etc.) instead of reading here at SM.  I know many of us that live in other areas of the country would jump at it if we were local.  Secondly, if that poster can't understand someone talking to a stranger vs. Law Enforcement or their neighbors, then they don't know much about psychology (...those in that town talking to DD may not want exposure to LE for their own pathetic reasons).   

Keep up the great effort DD and other monkeys!!  Prayers for Lindsay.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1351 on: August 10, 2009, 06:28:05 PM »

Maybe the local over at WS that seems to be so skeptical about our DD needs to spend her time actually DOING SOMETHING to help find Lindsay (i.e. searches, helping to secure a command center locally, etc.) instead of reading here at SM.  I know many of us that live in other areas of the country would jump at it if we were local.  Secondly, if that poster can't understand someone talking to a stranger vs. Law Enforcement or their neighbors, then they don't know much about psychology (...those in that town talking to DD may not want exposure to LE for their own pathetic reasons).   

They are just jealous, and it won't be the last time. I appreciate all the hard work DD and everyone is doing.
Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1352 on: August 10, 2009, 06:31:31 PM »

Well said!!

Faith . . . it matters . . . it really does. ~ Sister
doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1353 on: August 10, 2009, 06:44:03 PM »

obiviously the local upstanding people having coffee etc are not going to hear all the things about the drug world etc.  It is very understandable. 

how do I get the info out of them?  LOL  that's my secret but I get it. 

maybe I just have the right "connects". 

sad to say these people are not going to talk to the normal people who would point them out in a minute. And they are not going to run to the police and tell either.  my contact's trust me.  that's the difference. they don't trust the normal joe blow citizen. 

it's all okay, I'm use to it. 

but if they would rather not know what is really going on in their town, I can always quit saying anything I find out

To find me:
click the globe to the left, under my name
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1354 on: August 10, 2009, 06:46:11 PM »

obiviously the local upstanding people having coffee etc are not going to hear all the things about the drug world etc.  It is very understandable. 

sad to say these people are not going to talk to the normal people who would point them out in a minute. And they are not going to run to the police and tell either.  my contact's trust me.  that's the difference. they don't trust the normal joe blow citizen. 

but if they would rather not know what is really going on in their town, I can always quit saying anything I find out
Don't you dare    Like I said they are jealous, seen it before.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1355 on: August 10, 2009, 07:02:00 PM »

Friday night would have been entertainment night(Karaoke) I believe at local bar.  Anyone sitting outside on bench smoking would have a clear view of Maple Street just one block away.  I hope this was investigated for anyone seeing something out of the norm.  Also was there a patrolman on duty that night?  I believe there usually is someone on duty on the weekends and LB's route home would put her within 1/2 block of police station.  No one heard or seen anything is difficult to believe.  If someone has information about this guy with broken rib could have some connection with case should report it to local LE.  Let them determine if it is worthy or not.  Not to do so would be criminal.  Any information could rule someone in or out and help in the investigation.  I believe they have someone or persons of interest, but don't have enough for an arrest. IMO 

Could this be the reason that there have been no press releases from the McCleary LE.  Stuff is going on behind the scenes in an attempt to connect the dots so that justice will prevail for Lindsey Baum.

Could this be the reason that there appears to be little interest from the residents of McCleary in regards to a further search?

Has Melissa Baum spoken to any media source since August 2nd?

Janet

+++++

MELISSA BAUM - THEN

FOX News – July 1, 2009

Melissa Baum said she thinks her little girl Lindsey, who vanished Friday night, was snatched and is no longer in their hometown.

"I don’t think she’s in McCleary. I don’t," Baum told The Daily World of Aberdeen, Wash. "Why would they keep her in McCleary? Whoever took her went on the freeway. There are three ways to get out of McCleary and all three ways there are freeways within five or 10 minutes."

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,5296...latestnews

MELISSA BAUM - NOW

Daily World – August 2, 2009

From the front step of her nearby home, Melissa Baum can almost see its intersection with Fifth Street where her 11-year-old daughter took her last known steps into oblivion.

“I feel like she’s right under my nose and I can’t find her,” she said.

http://**/articles/2009/08/02/local_news/doc4a75285b085b5140001671.txt

_____

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1356 on: August 10, 2009, 07:09:13 PM »

Don't quit DD 
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1357 on: August 10, 2009, 07:12:06 PM »

hmmm I was really wondering if you can see tag's from the bar, if you are reading can you let me know
What do you mean by tag's? I am not familiar with this.  I do know you look directly up 4th street from the front of the bar which is located on W. Simpson Ave.  Maple Street runs parallel to W Simpson Ave.  Mike's across the street from Gordon's recently closed.  I am familiar with the area and have spent a few weeks trying to catch up with past posts.  Sounds like Marilyn has some information, but I don't know if all of it is good.     I do know of a Roger that had a broken rib.  Could it be the same one?  Sounds like it.  I have no information about him so enough said.  Shortcake   

Thank you for that confirmation shortcake.

Janet

DD'S SOURCE - MLACHESTER'S FRIEND

... how about this, I just copy the email here,

this is to me from a friend of marilyns

... Also, she (mlachester) knows for a fact xxxxxxxx was there that night although she doesn't know if he still lives there.  She happens to know because he's a friend, his name is xxxxxxx, he works at xxxxxxxxxxx and that night he either lost his keys or left them at work or the bar (he goes there a lot) and had to crawl through his window at Kara's and fell and broke his rib.

_____

sunshine12
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1358 on: August 10, 2009, 07:20:01 PM »

Friday night would have been entertainment night(Karaoke) I believe at local bar.  Anyone sitting outside on bench smoking would have a clear view of Maple Street just one block away.  I hope this was investigated for anyone seeing something out of the norm.  Also was there a patrolman on duty that night?  I believe there usually is someone on duty on the weekends and LB's route home would put her within 1/2 block of police station.  No one heard or seen anything is difficult to believe.  If someone has information about this guy with broken rib could have some connection with case should report it to local LE.  Let them determine if it is worthy or not.  Not to do so would be criminal.  Any information could rule someone in or out and help in the investigation.  I believe they have someone or persons of interest, but don't have enough for an arrest. IMO 

Could this be the reason that there have been no press releases from the McCleary LE.  Stuff is going on behind the scenes in an attempt to connect the dots so that justice will prevail for Lindsey Baum.

Could this be the reason that there appears to be little interest from the residents of McCleary in regards to a further search?

Has Melissa Baum spoken to any media source since August 2nd?

Janet

+++++

MELISSA BAUM - THEN

FOX News – July 1, 2009

Melissa Baum said she thinks her little girl Lindsey, who vanished Friday night, was snatched and is no longer in their hometown.

"I don’t think she’s in McCleary. I don’t," Baum told The Daily World of Aberdeen, Wash. "Why would they keep her in McCleary? Whoever took her went on the freeway. There are three ways to get out of McCleary and all three ways there are freeways within five or 10 minutes."

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,5296...latestnews

MELISSA BAUM - NOW

Daily World – August 2, 2009

From the front step of her nearby home, Melissa Baum can almost see its intersection with Fifth Street where her 11-year-old daughter took her last known steps into oblivion.

“I feel like she’s right under my nose and I can’t find her,” she said.

http://**/articles/2009/08/02/local_news/doc4a75285b085b5140001671.txt

tamiko's mom...the part that you bolded in red by the poster shortcake i am not sure of but i do wonder about because of the lack of press conferences/etc.. i have a strange feeling that the poster named shortcake is either mlachester, or one of mlachesters good friends so i guess i'm just taking everything with a grain of salt
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #1359 on: August 10, 2009, 07:24:41 PM »

do tag and libby live at the home where the pool is that lindsey was swimming in on the day she disappeared?

shortcake-i was wonderin how you would know roger with the broken rib but not know tags?

could you tell us how roger broke his rib? or at least how he claims he broke it?
Pool house is or was Libby's house.

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.