March 28, 2024, 03:35:15 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lindsey Baum #3 7/28/09 - 8/26/09  (Read 513908 times)
love4ever
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1480 on: August 10, 2009, 11:05:23 PM »

omg -- I can't believe it -- yes, I can

o/t dd, do you like stewed tomatoes?  Have a great recipe.

Sister, I liked stewed tomatoes, but please don't pour them on my head!!!...Oh my (Gosh) <---   I am so childish...
mamacrazy30
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1481 on: August 10, 2009, 11:07:42 PM »

holy crap a moley i'm at pg 68 trying to catch up...don't tell me now the suspense is too much.

OMG  thats soooo Anthony.  (credits to miss Mae)
love4ever
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1482 on: August 10, 2009, 11:17:12 PM »

Sister ... I used the new tricycle icon as a way of signing off.  Not a joke.

Do you not think that I also have not put my heart and sole into my postings on this forum.  Is my avenue of research not considered worthy just because it does not conform to yours.  Until answers pertaining to the truth are forthcoming ... all avenues must be explored.  We are not all going to be on the same road in our journey to finding the answers but that is OK.  Respect and consideration is where it is at in regards to each of our perspectives.

Janet

I find more of what you do is called critiquing, which is done with movies, books etc..it's done everywhere, so you are not wrong), but thing is, we never see our work being credited even if it is official docs, this is bothersome really. However, you are right in concerns with each individual. Everyone has a right to their own opinion, spec, theories or whatever it may be, but I never see the official docs being posted over and over when they are the actual truth. Furthermore, people can say whatever they want to and from the media, so taking their statements and breaking them down in comparison and contrast we can see alot of lies and discrepancies. That is simple in reasoning that I find disbelief in ones persona.
mamacrazy30
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1483 on: August 10, 2009, 11:22:35 PM »

k, so i'm caught up....ml is lying..is it drugs? is it something more sinister or is it just very petty leading into lindsey's disappearance.   she knows something...(of course she does or she wouldn't s often state she knows things.  so now its time to figure out what things she knows.   if we disregard all we've listened to before we might really have a lead.  (yea i know that sounds off but it sounds better than things are gettin' good.)

OMG  thats soooo Anthony.  (credits to miss Mae)
love4ever
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1484 on: August 10, 2009, 11:26:59 PM »

I appreciate DD's work, and because i am more of a researcher than food for thought in speculations and theories, I work with DD. I work hard for her because I have found truth in her leads by my own research. There are times in our research that we can not find anything so we move on to what there IS to work with.  Another thing that is important to make note of is DD's dedication in both the Sandra Cantu's case and Lindseys. To disregard her work in a negative way, to me, is degrading.  This is not a game, it is not who is right or wrong, it is the hope and faith in finding leads that will bring Lindsey home.
Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1485 on: August 10, 2009, 11:30:26 PM »

I appreciate DD's work, and because i am more of a researcher than food for thought in speculations and theories, I work with DD. I work hard for her because I have found truth in her leads by my own research. There are times in our research that we can not find anything so we move on to what there IS to work with.  Another thing that is important to make note of is DD's dedication in both the Sandra Cantu's case and Lindseys. To disregard her work in a negative way, to me, is degrading.  This is not a game, it is not who is right or wrong, it is the hope and faith in finding leads that will bring Lindsey home.

Well said, thank you.

love4ever
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1486 on: August 10, 2009, 11:38:55 PM »

Well said, thank you.

You are welcome Sister..
pink angel
Monkey Junky

99% angel, 1% brat

« Reply #1487 on: August 10, 2009, 11:41:14 PM »

LE and FBI have talked to ML.

I know they have because I first reported her comments, back when she started spouting off on King5.com, she's also admitted they have talked to her. I am sure they found out real quick that she was BS'ing and a troublemaker.

jmo

Justice for Nevaeh Facebook - http://www.fbook.me/justice4nevaeh
In Memory of Nevaeh Videos; http://bit.ly/nevaeh  http://bit.ly/nevaeh2
AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1488 on: August 11, 2009, 12:08:59 AM »

~~We cannot direct the wind but we can adjust the sails ~~
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1489 on: August 11, 2009, 12:27:44 AM »

Sister I like my tomatoes steamed, thank you.

Well said Love, this is about finding a little girl. If ML words are correct, get out and find the truth and find this girl. Posting comments made in a news section of a site is nothing. It is not varified, it is not valid, they are radom comments..  where is the proof it is correct and accurate and if you pull up another article I am going to  ::MonkeyMad::You want to know where Josh was, stop sitting there and posting about it, find out where he was and post that information! Am I being mean? Am I being rude? Fine, so be it so are you.
Many are trying to find out why ML would lie and if it can hopefully lead us to Lindsey. To be honest with you, I don't care if a drunk man dressed as a clown rode a bike and kidnapped lindsey and she is now working the snake bar at the circus and the person who discovers this is on scared monkeys, or that other site!!!! I want to find this girl and find her now!!!!

Lindsey little girl I know you are scared and want to come home. We are trying to find you..we are trying to find you. I don't NOT want this to be another Sandra, or Neveah, or Tori, I want this girl found alive and well. 

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1490 on: August 11, 2009, 09:37:21 AM »

I appreciate all your work and research, actually I'm looking at this case a little differently right now, I've been thinking about this all since I read all the posts yesterday, thanks for all of your hard work.
doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1491 on: August 11, 2009, 10:00:08 AM »

good morning peeps!!!!

New Day!!!  clear mind, rested up and ready to go at it again. 

I must say this case can really drive a person up a wall.  We are all getting some short fuses here, and when the fuse gets to the very last piece and someone lights it up, there is no time to put it out and the bomb goes off. 

but as long as there are no casualties we can get back up and go again. 

these cases can bring out the worst in me, and I really really try not to get that way, so ... please know if I EVER DO BLOW UP on here, it's just because my patience is really thin these days with all these lies and it's nothing personal to anyone, it is just I have a short fuse to begin with, and I am doing my best not to explode.

I hope people know that I research EVERYTHING... how else are you going to figure out who did this or where she is.  you just have to keep looking everywhere, you can't just look at who you know is close to her, you have to look at everyone else also, as many times it is someone you never heard of.  It is not that we are just pulling names out of our hat, we hear these names. 

I have a "way" I CAN talk to people I do not know, I can do this, so I do it.  people wonder why in the world would anyone who never heard of me talk to me about things going on under the surface in some town like this.  I "just can".  that is all.  I can't tell you how or why, but I can.  It might seem impossible to some people, but ... oh well, I don't know what to tell you, I just know how to do this.  I'm certainly not just makinng this stuff up... that should be obvious by now, I get info and names and know who is who etc, where they live etc, down to the their drug of preference, you think I can just make that up ?  LOL 

so sorry if some people don't understand the way I do things, but it gets the info and that is all that matters.

an angelic monkey

now regrouping and back to work. 

To find me:
click the globe to the left, under my name
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #1492 on: August 11, 2009, 10:03:56 AM »

KARA KAMPEN - SWIMMING

KaraK
Re: Lindsey Baum, 10y missing from McCleary, WA 6/26/09
« Reply #1578 on: July 07, 2009, 10:37:19 PM »

I'm going to try and catch up I know that I missed some questions but there will be a delay - we have to meet friends at the park who will be releasing some B-day balloons for Lindsey.

The girls were swimming at the same home both days. At the time the girls were there it was 2 to 3 other girls (9 to 12), Lindsey, my daughter and the mother of one of the other girls (the mother to the child whose house they were at). - Hope that makes sense.

As for the argument: according to my daughter right now: it started at Shell station (this is where they left the bike) then they continued walking til they were on Maple (I know this was confused earlier possibly because I didn't understand what Kayla was saying) they were several houses down from mine when the family friend (who apparently was visiting a another friend on this street) told Josh to go home.    - Does that make sense? If not I'll try to make it clearer but I got to run but will come back and try to catch up on any ?'s.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5541.msg868953#msg868953
Thank you Janet!
I completely missed that they swan there 2 days.

You are welcome Grandma Karma..

I heard through the Monkey grapevine.

CONGRATULATIONS!!.

Janet

Thank you Janet
::::still beaming::::

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1493 on: August 11, 2009, 10:07:18 AM »

I have a "way" I CAN talk to people I do not know, I can do this, so I do it.     And I believe you, some people just have a knack when talking to people, and I'm glad you do.    They feel comfortable and trusting when you talk to people.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1494 on: August 11, 2009, 10:07:53 AM »

Karma  an angelic monkey
doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1495 on: August 11, 2009, 10:18:05 AM »

btw ... yesterday I was going to explain a little more about this "roger", but I got so mad I had to get off the board before I said a lot of things I shouldn't say. 

so I kind of left people hanging. 

what happened was I was given a name of roger.  I quickly saw that the name was misspelled, it was spelled the way it sounded, not the way it was spelled, so I took the phonics of the spelling I had and guessed the real spelling.  so we had a real name.  So we went looking for that person.  We found one in washington, but nothing about him was matching what this person should be...

so we had some photos and were looking to figure out who these people were.  Well, love4ever somehow ran into a photo of someone else who ended up on some page that had nothing to do with anyone... but they matched for sure.  we had a last name and these to pages, so we have to go through a ton of people to figure out what the connection was.  Then we realize we were in some extended family and sure enough these people were all tied together, so we had to read and read and go back to the genealogy route to figure out how these people all connected, but it worked and these people were immediate family.  And wow, there was roger.  how funny... someone make up a lie and use the name of some relative states away.  But you know a lot of people choose aliases of friends or relatives, just change the first name or use the middle name instead, and this is exactly what someone did.  so roger is a twisted up name made out of a relative states away who they thought no one would ever figure out. 

so roger does not exist there, we knew that about the time shortcake shows up to confirm roger is in the bar with a broken rib.  talk about a    Now what are the chances of that... so if we got a little weird on the board about that time when this personn insists they are confirming roger and on my butt I better quit posting about him and just tell the police, I was over here thinking, this is unreal. 

so you see, sometimes I will not seem to make sense on the board.  And sometimes it does seem like I am speaking another language, and sometimes I really am speaking another language, but these people understand that language... and this is one of the reasons they talk to me.  they understand me. 

so I have my own way of doing things, sorry people do not understand it, but that is just the way I am. If I get annoying just tell me and I will go, that is not a problem for me at all.  I come here to share for a reason.  A VERY GOOD reason, otherwise I probably would just go my way.  but for lindsey's sake I do post here.  you might not understand that either... but that is okay. 

I do have all the docs and photos etc to prove everything about this roger and who marilyn liar stuff, but to do so I would have to post a lot of photos of kids and their names, and I don't want to involve innocent kids in this mess, so I am not going to do that, but it is through kids that we were able to trace all of this stuff.  So sorry, I am not going to do that.  Otherwise I would put all the docs and photos out here, but you would never understand the connections unless I exposed the kids, and no one should want that.  so you either have to believe me or not. 

To find me:
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1496 on: August 11, 2009, 10:32:59 AM »

I believe you.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1497 on: August 11, 2009, 10:47:03 AM »

so roger does not exist there, we knew that about the time shortcake shows up to confirm roger is in the bar with a broken rib.        I wonder who this person is, and what game is being played, and why is a game being played? 
doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1498 on: August 11, 2009, 10:50:24 AM »

so roger does not exist there, we knew that about the time shortcake shows up to confirm roger is in the bar with a broken rib.        I wonder who this person is, and what game is being played, and why is a game being played? 

someone trying to "confirm" marilyn's lies?  don't know.

To find me:
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1499 on: August 11, 2009, 10:53:23 AM »

someone trying to "confirm" marilyn's lies?  don't know.
It would be nice instead of wasting time, they took this time and help find Lindsey 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.