March 29, 2024, 07:28:11 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lindsey Baum #3 7/28/09 - 8/26/09  (Read 514249 times)
doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1500 on: August 11, 2009, 11:16:34 AM »

see I never contacted any of these people... THEY contaced ME, way back... so they were funneling info to me all this time.. but see, much of the info was coming from marilyn and that info was lies.  Other info were names of people who I then find other people to talk with, well stories were not matching up.  So I go back and have someone ask marilyn again, and always her version changes and always makes it point to kara rather than the poeople other people are pointing at, every single time whatever info I had from others, when I go have someone ask marilyn, the story changed, always trying to send us to kara or melissa or josh...but the stories I hear from others don't point at kara or melissa or josh at all, they point to other places... so then I find out that the other places being pointed at are friends of marilyn, so she quickly tells the same stories basically but points them to kara's house or to melissa or josh rather than the real people these stories are connected to.. so all this time I know someone is lying.  It's very easy to see who is lying and who is not. 

but in the meantime we have all these lies all over mccleary and elma, all pointing at kara, melissa and josh.  and these lies are running rampant all over both those towns to the point people are sitting in the bars etc, keeping these lies going, until it is all over the place and no one will help melissa or kara to get anything going. 

sure there might be some upstanding people who know nothing about this, who are trying to help, but like they say, they have lives, they have jobs, they have families to support etc, life goes on, they can't be out there helping search or helping to organize searches etc, or doing whatever.  But on the other hand, the local drunks, druggies etc, can sit around all day long, point fingers, keep the lies going etc, and have everyone who could be out there helping, sit and point fingers at kara and melissa instead.  Believe me, this is affecting people from helping to search for lindsey etc. 

Then you have the local druggies etc, criminal element who do know something but they are not about to tell it to the cops, and they don't want anyone to know what they are saying.  In that lifestyle you just can't be saying anything.  so they are hush hush about anything they saw or hear, especially, when you have someone in that world changing the stories and causing people to say wow, we don't want involved in this mess. 

you have to understand that people in that lifestyle won't tell anything if they think it will cause them to get a jacket.  they just can't afford to live there with that kind of tag on them.  I understand that.  But they will tell someone who won't expose them.  "IF" they trust them.  but then you have to realize you are dealing with cranksters who imagine half of this stuff, so you have to get the names, the basics and then go make some sense out of it.  you can't just take everything they say as fact and go pass it on to the police because if you did that you would be ringing into the cops' ears 24/7 some meth induced BS.  LOL 

so its hard to sort out, but with names of who was where when, who knows who, some lifestyle background info, who is related to whom, etc, and a little work, you can figure this stuff out.

so the "games" in this mess are more of out and out lies to get misinformation out there and to get it "confirmed" when someone starts debunking it.  They want lies out here, not the truth... why is the question.  might be vendictiveness, revenge, etc... on the other hand might be to point away from the truth they don't want anyone to know. 

when digging through all this stuff in the past couple of days, some names pop of with direct connections, names I have been given before this, and tells me a lot about who is hanging out with whom and what they are "invovled" in.  not that I care what they are "involved" in, I don't, but it tells me what kind of environment this is, what they people's attitudes are about all of this, etc. 

and there are some connections to lindsey in all of this mess.  some direct connections.  she new some people she probably should not have.  There are some not so good places she was around.  People might seem okay or maybe she just made friends at school and ended up in these houses through her friends/kids, but they are houses no kids should be hanging out in.  Just because they draw the dark element there, someone in and out who might have a very dark side, yet even their close friends don't even know "how" dark.  It's there though, I see it.  Lindsey could have come into contact with some real whackjobs through some of these people.  It's no one's fault, it is just a fact that weirdos lurk among anyone, but when you get into these types of enviroments, even if there is a whacko and someone suspects them, no one tells.  that is the problem, it is the long learned code of silence.  Your "dog" turns out to be a whacko, and you won't tell anyone.  just the way it is.   

To find me:
click the globe to the left, under my name
doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1501 on: August 11, 2009, 11:23:32 AM »

so roger does not exist there, we knew that about the time shortcake shows up to confirm roger is in the bar with a broken rib.        I wonder who this person is, and what game is being played, and why is a game being played? 

someone trying to "confirm" marilyn's lies?  don't know.
It would be nice instead of wasting time, they took this time and help find Lindsey 

see this is another "clue"... if you care so much about this girl, why are you not looking?  who cares what you think of her mother or brother or kara?  you still look, don't you?  or is there a reason you don't look?  or a reason you sway others not to look?  why would you do that?  why aren't you out there trying to help get things set up if you like lindsey so much?  why are you hindering the truth?  why are you swaying others not to help kara and her mother set this stuff up so someone will get organized and look for her?  do you want her not found or what? 

let me tell you, and I would love for this to be the truth, although the chances are slim, but there are people in this world who would hide lindsey out.  And she was around these kinds of people.  I so hope maybe, just maybe she is among them alive and hidden.  It's POSSIBLE, very unlikely, but possible.  But NOW, everything is such a dang mess, who is going to want to admit they did this? even if for what they thought was a good reason in their own twisted up thoughts.  how are they going to get out of this mess now?  they are going to jail most likely.  Is this what is going on?  I don't have a clue, but I will say, there are people there she was around, who would do this.  and there are others who would know it and think "it is better not to get involved".  you tell on these kinds of people and you are going to have hell to pay if you have to still live there.  and you might have hell to pay if you moved 1000 miles away.  we aren't dealing with some little housemouses here.  We got some very hard core people tied up here.  Do they worry ME?  no, because I know how to deal with people like this. 

so if I get crazy weird on the board, that is why

To find me:
doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1502 on: August 11, 2009, 11:44:35 AM »

and we still have adam campbell out there....disappeared.... that bothers me.  seems everyone just poofs... madibabe is disappeared.... she should email me, let me know if she is okay. 

we still have this "white car" mess... so many people with the white car story, but the stories are so messed up, and coming from the same group of people.  how does the white car target ONLY this group and no one else?  that in itself is a bit strange, you have to wonder if someone did not make that all up as well.  The story certainly keeps changing that is for sure. 

one thing I do know, adam is gone, he should have been arrested for non-compliance, he wasn't, of if he was the jail was told not to tell anyone he was there.  so where is he?  but the thing about him is... the next day after they talked with adam the police and feds along with pierce county popped right back up in mccleary full force with the dogs and going house to house again... did that have anything to do with adam?  I don't know, but the "timing" sure is a "coincidence".  police said oh the reward caused new tips, but this was a couple of weeks after the reward, and they also stated they enlisted the other help because they did not want to sit on tips, well they had been sitting for 2 weeks after the reward, so hmmm, that makes no sense... so you just have to wonder if adam campbell really did know something. 

adam campbell is an SO, charged when he was around 17 yrs old, he then spent a couple of years in the mental facility, kept petitioning the court to get out but they kept denying him, but he finally got out.  after that he picked up a couple of petty things, a restraining order and a bunch of non- compliances etc... but for the most part he did not seem to re-offend... don't think I am sticking up for an SO here, I'm not, but adam is a different breed of SO... I do believe he was homeless and around a lot of things... I do believe he really was trying to give some info on lindsey's guestbook; was it real info or was it something he had congered up in his mind?  who knows... but where is he? 

then you have the lady who swears she saw adam with lindsey on the roy freeway, but no one will listen to her.  I offered to help get a sketch artist to her, no one is taking me up on that offer... why?  I even got the name to call for the sketch artist... no one answers, why?  do the police not need a sketch so they did not get one because they already know who that was?  or what?  if they believe it is not adam, well then aren't they concerned that two men were dragging a young girl down the highway and out into the woods?  something is not right?  they must know who these people were... so why would no one else want the sketch artist?  hey I am willing to make sure they get one.  no one seems to want to do that... why?

must already know who the people are?  I guess... and all the people involved in that are not poof.  why? 

something is not right in dodge.

To find me:
doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1503 on: August 11, 2009, 11:50:35 AM »

I just wonder when the day will come when I get "the phone call" that tells me to get off the net and shut up.  I expect it any day now, but until then, I will keep putting my thoughts out here. 

this is all just so mind-boggling.  but little by little, precept upon precept, we dig.  we uncover, we sort, we put it through the wash, until we can actually see what we are looking at.  some of this stuff is so buried beneath the garbage dump, it's a mess.

someone needs a backhoe and a dumptruck.  better yet a real att.truck

To find me:
doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1504 on: August 11, 2009, 11:52:08 AM »

they say if the shoe fits wear it.... but I say where the shu is, it fits.

To find me:
doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1505 on: August 11, 2009, 11:53:22 AM »

it's another nice day to fly a kite, not too windy but just a nice breeze.. 

To find me:
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1506 on: August 11, 2009, 12:16:13 PM »

DD, I just finished reading all your posts on this page    I don't know what to say, digesting everything, like I said I have sort of changed my perception of what happened. This is going to sound stupid, but after looking at Marilyn's myspace, the pic of her and her husband, my very first thought was they reminded me of gang bangers. One of the other pics of her and those eyes, I've seen those eyes before, my sister in law, crazy as can be. But there is crazy where it is harmless crazy, and crazy where it sure isn't harmless 
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1507 on: August 11, 2009, 12:32:00 PM »

So my thoughts for the day are, I believe someone saw Lindsey, whether she got into a car, or went into someone's home, and the person who saw is not talking, for their reasons. I have no doubt in my mind that Lindsey was going to different people's houses to play with friends and there was a bad element hanging around.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1508 on: August 11, 2009, 12:41:22 PM »

Wyks, I see you up there, I've been so worried about you  an angelic monkey
Lovinlife
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1509 on: August 11, 2009, 01:08:57 PM »

Thank you Doubledecker for explaining it all so that I can understand.  I didn't mean to offend, I was just reaching out for help in understanding and now I do so thank you for your time and effort.  Have a great day kite flying 

Truth is always the strongest argument. --- Sophocles

Lighting a candle for a boy who needs a lot of love:
http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/candles.cfm?l=eng&gi=jal 
doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1510 on: August 11, 2009, 01:11:23 PM »

there are goodhearted "crazy" people and there are very dark "crazy" people.  sometimes the good hearted crazy people get something in their head for whatever reason and decided to jump in and take up the cause, whatever they feel that cause is... might be a good cause, might be a bad cause, might just be a "crazy" cause...might be a drunk or drug induced "cause".  Everything is fine until the police and feds jump into the mix and then what... person decides crap, what a mess I am in.  Is their belief in their cause so great they are willing to go to prison over it?  Usually not.  they care, but they don't care enough to spend years in prison, probably don't even care enought to rish an arrest... then what? 

now depending on who these people know, a person might seek the help of friends to get out of this mess.  The thought of going to prison can cause people to do some weird stuff they might not otherwise be doing, but left in a situation where the choice is go to prison or whatever, the whatever might seem to them a better choice.  In a situation like this "theory", someone outside looking in needs to come up with some alternative option to offer them. 

then you have the possibility a lot of people really do know what is going on here but they are not going to say.   so maybe it is time to offer those people an option.  They don't like going to jail either.  Heck who does, no one.  so some little petty nobody who has some info most likely will choose to tell the info rather than go to jail.  I say make a drug sweep through those two towns and they are liable to get some info. 

To find me:
doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1511 on: August 11, 2009, 01:13:24 PM »

Thank you Doubledecker for explaining it all so that I can understand.  I didn't mean to offend, I was just reaching out for help in understanding and now I do so thank you for your time and effort.  Have a great day kite flying 

I don't get offended at all.. it is very understandable that there are many times no one understands me.  sometimes a few things are even meant to be that way... when I have to get a message out there and I can't say what I mean, it does kind of get a little hard to understand. 

feel free to ask me any time to explain.  either I will, or I will give you a good reason why I can't

To find me:
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1512 on: August 11, 2009, 01:16:41 PM »

there are goodhearted "crazy" people and there are very dark "crazy" people.  sometimes the good hearted crazy people get something in their head for whatever reason and decided to jump in and take up the cause, whatever they feel that cause is... might be a good cause, might be a bad cause, might just be a "crazy" cause...might be a drunk or drug induced "cause".  Everything is fine until the police and feds jump into the mix and then what... person decides crap, what a mess I am in.  Is their belief in their cause so great they are willing to go to prison over it?  Usually not.  they care, but they don't care enough to spend years in prison, probably don't even care enought to rish an arrest... then what? 

now depending on who these people know, a person might seek the help of friends to get out of this mess.  The thought of going to prison can cause people to do some weird stuff they might not otherwise be doing, but left in a situation where the choice is go to prison or whatever, the whatever might seem to them a better choice.  In a situation like this "theory", someone outside looking in needs to come up with some alternative option to offer them. 

then you have the possibility a lot of people really do know what is going on here but they are not going to say.   so maybe it is time to offer those people an option.  They don't like going to jail either.  Heck who does, no one.  so some little petty nobody who has some info most likely will choose to tell the info rather than go to jail.  I say make a drug sweep through those two towns and they are liable to get some info. 
Interesting....
rebelgirl901
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1513 on: August 11, 2009, 03:03:08 PM »

[[/quote]
see this is another "clue"... if you care so much about this girl, why are you not looking?  who cares what you think of her mother or brother or kara?  you still look, don't you?  or is there a reason you don't look?  or a reason you sway others not to look?  why would you do that?  why aren't you out there trying to help get things set up if you like lindsey so much?  why are you hindering the truth?  why are you swaying others not to help kara and her mother set this stuff up so someone will get organized and look for her?  do you want her not found or what? 

let me tell you, and I would love for this to be the truth, although the chances are slim, but there are people in this world who would hide lindsey out.  And she was around these kinds of people.  I so hope maybe, just maybe she is among them alive and hidden.  It's POSSIBLE, very unlikely, but possible.  But NOW, everything is such a dang mess, who is going to want to admit they did this? even if for what they thought was a good reason in their own twisted up thoughts.  how are they going to get out of this mess now?  they are going to jail most likely.  Is this what is going on?  I don't have a clue, but I will say, there are people there she was around, who would do this.  and there are others who would know it and think "it is better not to get involved".  you tell on these kinds of people and you are going to have hell to pay if you have to still live there.  and you might have hell to pay if you moved 1000 miles away.  we aren't dealing with some little housemouses here.  We got some very hard core people tied up here.  Do they worry ME?  no, because I know how to deal with people like this. 

[/quote]

Could it be that they know where Lindsey is & what happened to her and they are trying to divert attention from the person/persons responsible?  This ML sounds like a real nutcase and I think she knows something and is covering for someone and that's why she is telling all these lies and making up things to confuse those that may be getting close to the truth.  JMHO

There are some strange things happening in that town. 

Justice 4 Natalee/Justice 4 Caylee<br /><br />Where is Lindsey Baum
Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1514 on: August 11, 2009, 04:16:11 PM »

[

[/quote]

Could it be that they know where Lindsey is & what happened to her and they are trying to divert attention from the person/persons responsible?  This ML sounds like a real nutcase and I think she knows something and is covering for someone and that's why she is telling all these lies and making up things to confuse those that may be getting close to the truth.  JMHO

[/quote]

rebelgirl, I think you are absolutely right.  If you and a crowd are watching a blazing fire to the left, you miss what is happening to the right or behind you.  Diverted attention.  There has been a lot of that in this case, which continues to beg the question why.  Usually it is because I don't want you looking at me, so I almost compel you to look elsewhere.  Thus, the Roger Rabbitt hunt.

sherip
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1515 on: August 11, 2009, 04:16:40 PM »

you see it's a lie of marilyns  ... another huge lie... she says this guy lived with kara.  that he broke his rib crawling in her window that night because he lost his keys, and he goes to the bar all the time. and he is a cook at round house cafe. 

funny shortcake comes and confirms roger is in the bar with a broken rib.  wow she saw him and heard about his rib...

well after we chased this roger all over the place, we find out he is all made up.  another total lie by marilyn.  we find him alright... her oldest son's father who lives in fresno calif.

see what I mean.. .these are the people who have a trash campaign against kara and melissa and josh... so if people want to believe this crazy a$$ woman who is making up all this crap, oh well. 

she's a huge liar... the question is why.. why put this off on kara or melissa or josh.. why make up all these stories, why have other people who give info change their stories..

now you see why I get so annoyed about marilyn is credible etc.  its because we sit over here knowing it is all BS 

and this BS is hindering the search for lindsey.  and that is what makes me so mad.  I don't care if people want to be crazy, drink, do drugs, run amuck, whatever the heck they want to do , who cares, but when you do stuff to hinder finding a missing kid, that is when I get pissed off

This may be a little far fetched but does anyone know where ML was on the night Lindsey disappeared? Or do you know where she is living at the current time?  I have no problem snooping around and taking some pictures of her home if it is still in this general area, just let me know where to find her.  I saw a tagged photo on ML myspace of a friend of hers - from Port Haddlock which is fairly close to Forks, WA. (Back to that Forks thing again) Is it possible that ML could have taken Lindsey and stashed her somewhere as a get back at MB or JB over some past problem - maybe an issue with her dog?  Maybe things got out of hand with all of the police and FBI involvement and she is afraid to return Lindsey. She really is feeling like a "melissa huckaby" to me right now with all of her stories about shovel's and knives and Roger with a broken rib sneaking into Kara's house.  Wow - what a strange person.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1516 on: August 11, 2009, 04:16:45 PM »

[

[/quote]

[/quote]That's what I'm beginning to think.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1517 on: August 11, 2009, 04:22:47 PM »

sherip  I was wondering also where Marilyn was that night 
sherip
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1518 on: August 11, 2009, 04:38:55 PM »

It appears that Lindsey would have trusted her - she most likely would have went with her without any fuss. Something is really wrong with her.....
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1519 on: August 11, 2009, 04:41:51 PM »

It appears that Lindsey would have trusted her - she most likely would have went with her without any fuss. Something is really wrong with her.....
I totally agree 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.