March 19, 2024, 03:11:19 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lindsey Baum #3 7/28/09 - 8/26/09  (Read 513395 times)
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #1600 on: August 12, 2009, 05:22:18 PM »

I "found"a new image of Lindsey today,I wonder if we can get Brandi to make this into a nice tag.

Lindsey really is a sweetheart.  Melissa Baum was so blessed.

Karma ... thank you for sharing.

Janet
You're welcome Janet.

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1601 on: August 12, 2009, 05:23:35 PM »

JessStar

I believe that most attorneys would advise their client ... child or adult ... not to reveal anything during questioning/interrogation that may implicate them wrongdoing.

Do I have that right or ... have I watched one too many LA Law episodes.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
pink angel
Monkey Junky

99% angel, 1% brat

« Reply #1602 on: August 12, 2009, 05:27:45 PM »

What about a magnetic or cling missing poster? One that will cling to semi-trucks? Ask the post office, UPS trucks, short and long term trucking companies in the area, to put the cling up on the back of their vehicle? Kind of like a mobile mini-billboard.

Justice for Nevaeh Facebook - http://www.fbook.me/justice4nevaeh
In Memory of Nevaeh Videos; http://bit.ly/nevaeh  http://bit.ly/nevaeh2
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1603 on: August 12, 2009, 05:27:59 PM »

Great pic Pink  an angelic monkey
pink angel
Monkey Junky

99% angel, 1% brat

« Reply #1604 on: August 12, 2009, 05:30:08 PM »

Thanks to Karma for posting that new picture of Lindsey. She's such a beautiful child. My heart breaks for her mom.

Justice for Nevaeh Facebook - http://www.fbook.me/justice4nevaeh
In Memory of Nevaeh Videos; http://bit.ly/nevaeh  http://bit.ly/nevaeh2
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #1605 on: August 12, 2009, 05:30:48 PM »

I "found"a new image of Lindsey today,I wonder if we can get Brandi to make this into a nice tag.

I really like that photo of Lindsey, she looks so happy.  Is this photo ok for anyone to use for printing purposes?  I emailed the lindsey baum center today to ask if they would like a couple of really long plastic banners printed to hang from the overpass at the McCleary exit out on on the highway (I am waiting for a response) - I am hoping this is something that would appeal to them and that it is something that would be allowed by the State DOT or the Grays Harbor Co. Highway Dept.  I had to drive from Olympia to Aberdeen today and it occurred to me driving thru there that there is nothing visible alerting people who may not even know she is missing.

I also drove thru McCleary just to look and did not see any type of center or signs about Lindsey there either.  How heartbreaking for Melissa Baum, she must feel so helpless and alone right now, I cannot even imagine her pain over this.

I have a family member that has a banner business and I am willing to purchase a couple of them if they can be used and  I would like to put this photo of Lindsey on it if you dont mind.  Please let me know.  I sure wish I would have thought of this earlier.

Thanks
That would be great Sherip!!
It's not my image,it was found on yet another MS page of KaraK's daughter so I would imagine anyone could use it?
Thank you so much for stepping up to the plate for Lindsey.

Karma Is Coming

KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #1606 on: August 12, 2009, 05:38:55 PM »

Thank you Pink
 an angelic monkey

Karma Is Coming

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1607 on: August 12, 2009, 05:39:32 PM »

I saw that on WS about Kara's daughter having another myspace page, along with some other nonsense that I was reading 
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #1608 on: August 12, 2009, 05:41:20 PM »

What about a magnetic or cling missing poster? One that will cling to semi-trucks? Ask the post office, UPS trucks, short and long term trucking companies in the area, to put the cling up on the back of their vehicle? Kind of like a mobile mini-billboard.
That's another great idea.Scott Williams is a truck driver,maybe he could ask his company?

Karma Is Coming

KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #1609 on: August 12, 2009, 05:46:00 PM »

I saw that on WS about Kara's daughter having another myspace page, along with some other nonsense that I was reading 
Yeah,I skipped right over a few of the"We are THE best of the internet"posts    

KaraK's daughter had a total of 6-7 MS pages.All of them stated her age different but at least 4 of them were made on or near the same day so she may have forgotten her pw or something then made another.
Her Fistey(what kinda name is that?)is now set at private but not a couple of the new ones.

Karma Is Coming

KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #1610 on: August 12, 2009, 05:46:53 PM »

Thanks to Karma for posting that new picture of Lindsey. She's such a beautiful child. My heart breaks for her mom.
You're welcome Pink.

Karma Is Coming

Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1611 on: August 12, 2009, 05:47:38 PM »

also for the truckers, if you print & deliver fliers to them, some carriers will put them as *stuffers* in the drivers payroll checks. 

Faith . . . it matters . . . it really does. ~ Sister
Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1612 on: August 12, 2009, 05:52:09 PM »

Actually, I have a database at work that has just about every trucking company in the US in it...local and long haul carriers.  I can do a search for those that are in the area...and for some of them I may have contact info of who to speak with.

Faith . . . it matters . . . it really does. ~ Sister
JessStar
Monkey Junky

Please Help Find Justice for Nevaeh

« Reply #1613 on: August 12, 2009, 05:55:25 PM »

JessStar

I believe that most attorneys would advise their client ... child or adult ... not to reveal anything during questioning/interrogation that may implicate them wrongdoing.

Do I have that right or ... have I watched one too many LA Law episodes.

Janet

I think most attorneys would be present during interrogation and control it to make sure his/her client's interests are protected.  Most GOOD attorneys would not leave it up to their client to determine what may or may not implicate them in wrongdoing. 

Lovinlife
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1614 on: August 12, 2009, 05:56:19 PM »

Actually, I have a database at work that has just about every trucking company in the US in it...local and long haul carriers.  I can do a search for those that are in the area...and for some of them I may have contact info of who to speak with.
Bless you Leroy  an angelic monkey

Truth is always the strongest argument. --- Sophocles

Lighting a candle for a boy who needs a lot of love:
http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/candles.cfm?l=eng&gi=jal 
sherip
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1615 on: August 12, 2009, 05:57:52 PM »

I sure wish we would get some info, any info, I'm afraid LE doesn't have anything.
I sure hope they have more than what we have.   

Karma and No Rose -- I think they have more than they are revealing.  Unlike Florida with its Sunshine Laws, this waiting patiently can become nerve racking.  I do, however, believe they have more, a lot more.  I don't think they are as incompetent as some have asserted, I think they are keeping things close to the chest.  JMHO  And I do know for a fact that some of the info obtained here from research has been shared with them.  I only wish there was more public support in the community to bring Linesey home.
I hope you are right.I'm not saying the LE are incompetent,I'm just not sure they have much to go on.I wonder if Melissa and KaraK know they have to try their hardest to keep Lindsey's name and face out there?They did have some woman from a search center place there in McCleary and I wonder what happened to her?Blonde lady,was at the last vigil.They should be holding vigils every week.

Karma, they had been provided a space with phone lines, etc. but it was taken back.  I don't think the Baums have the resouces to do posters, etc.  And it needs to be organized, etc.  It really is a pity, but, as we all know and are so sensitive to, a little girl's safe return can depend upon it.  Because of limited resources, I heard members of LE are volunteering their time and they do have a space about 10 miles away.

I've been thinking a lot about how we can help.  The problem is, I still haven't come up with a plan.  This is a town of 1500.  Posters aren't going to do much unless they extend out to the outlying areas.  Everyone already knows about the case in McCleary.  The word needs to travel beyond McCleary.  But where?  And how do we accomplish that when we have a town full of people that don't want to help?  One thing that may be quick, easy and cheap is to find out if there are any public access channels on the local cable networks.  You know, the channels that announce upcoming community events and such, and see if they're running Lindsey's photo and reward message.  They may even be willing to donate space.  That will reach into many diverse households, and anyone that channel surfs (which most people do) will come across it eventually.

JessStar are you local?  I am very serious about helping get her face into the spotlight.  I also have some access to resources for printing color flyers.  I e-mailed the LindseyBaum.com with my contact info today so I can talk to someone there about printing a couple of banners to hang along the Highway - If I dont hear from them by tomorrow I will try to call Melissa Baum, I imagine she can be located thru directory assistance.

KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #1616 on: August 12, 2009, 05:58:02 PM »

Great job Leroy!

Karma Is Coming

sherip
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1617 on: August 12, 2009, 06:00:35 PM »

That is beautiful pink angel.
sherip
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1618 on: August 12, 2009, 06:05:59 PM »

Great job Leroy!

Can I post a website here that shows what they offer?  Not sure about the rules here, but in addition to banners this company also makes the magnetic/cling posters for vehicles you are talking about and I think that is a great idea because driving to Aberdeen today there were lots and lots of log trucks.  I asked for a price quote on both.
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #1619 on: August 12, 2009, 06:08:24 PM »

Great job Leroy!

Can I post a website here that shows what they offer?  Not sure about the rules here, but in addition to banners this company also makes the magnetic/cling posters for vehicles you are talking about and I think that is a great idea because driving to Aberdeen today there were lots and lots of log trucks.  I asked for a price quote on both.
I think you can post a link here.The more help the better it is for Lindsey.

Karma Is Coming

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.