March 28, 2024, 07:49:21 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lindsey Baum #3 7/28/09 - 8/26/09  (Read 513951 times)
A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1660 on: August 13, 2009, 10:43:23 AM »

My hinky meter is going off as well, I do hope that Melissa isn't being taken advantage of 

As you know, predators move in and pick victims who are the most desperate.  Kinda like pedophiles do with picking their victims.

Given nobody in that stinkin town will help her - this does worry me till determined who is behind it.

Edit to fix typo.

Adding - if anyone has a paid service for business see what you can find on AMBER READY AND INSTANT AMBER.  And if you can search by name Michelle Bart.  Please and Thank you!!
JessStar
Monkey Junky

Please Help Find Justice for Nevaeh

« Reply #1661 on: August 13, 2009, 10:45:06 AM »

Maybe I'm being overly-antagonistic, but perhaps someone local should remind King5 and other media outlets that the "missing mccleary girl" has a name- it's Lindsey Baum and she's only 11 years old. Her name should be reported in headlines at every opportunity. She shouldn't be referred to generically.

A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1662 on: August 13, 2009, 10:45:15 AM »

I think this is the one someone determined by registered names search as MBart  http://instantamber.com/     no info on when it was formed or Board of directors that I can find on a drive by.

http://instantamber.com/about/

was it formed in 2007???

I have sick puppy so can't go searching today - but seems they just registered two or three new companies in the last two weeks.  We talked about it in the Caylee thread. 
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1663 on: August 13, 2009, 10:48:42 AM »

Michelle Bart was a spokeswoman for the Anthonys for awhile she is connected to some missing people groups, I can't think off hand the names, she is trouble.

I believe this is one of her organizations

http://www.helpingheroes.com/

Thank you no rose colored glasses and Leroy.

I remember now.  Did Michelle Bart have any connection to Kidfinders?

I have learned the hard way that some directors of organizations/charities/trust funds are more about raising monies to line their own pockets.  Donors must take personal responsibility to investigate prior to responding with their hearts.  Financial statements that give a full accounting should be available to potential donors upon request.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1664 on: August 13, 2009, 10:50:51 AM »

Kidfinders was run by the Milsteads, but I'm not sure if Michelle Bart was part of that, I really don't think so though.
AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1665 on: August 13, 2009, 10:59:19 AM »

Is Michelle Bart the woman from Arizona?     By the way, this is being broadcast live from the ABC studios, so they must of done some investigation of this person, i would hope.  Is it being broadcast tomorrow?

~~We cannot direct the wind but we can adjust the sails ~~
pink angel
Monkey Junky

99% angel, 1% brat

« Reply #1666 on: August 13, 2009, 11:14:50 AM »

Amber Ready is NOT a charity or organization. It's selling safety ID kits. It's one of the many organizations running off of parents fears.

The AMBER Ready Program is the fastest means of enabling law enforcement agencies to aid in the recovery of your child should they ever become missing. Your children’s Wireless Phone Profiles can be locked into your wireless phone with descriptive data and photos. The program provides parents with the following child recovery and safety tools:

* The Wireless Phone Profile Program (Details)
    * Profile Backup for Replacement Phones (Details)
    * 24-Hour Alert & Police Support (Details)
    * DNA and Child Fingerprinting Kit (Details)
    * Emergency Car Charger for Existing Wireless Phone* (Details)
    * Child Safety DVD with Emergency Instructions & Tips* (Details)
    * Child Internet Safety Web Browser (Details)
    * Backpack Tags and Door Stickers (Details)
    * 1000 Free Missing Child Posters (If Your Child is Missing)

Subscribers that elect to receive the Free Sponsorship Rebate Program will also receive a Free or Discounted Camera and Picture Messaging Phone of their choice with their contract renewal or new wireless account activation. (Details)

50 bucks for 2 year membership.

Justice for Nevaeh Facebook - http://www.fbook.me/justice4nevaeh
In Memory of Nevaeh Videos; http://bit.ly/nevaeh  http://bit.ly/nevaeh2
A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1667 on: August 13, 2009, 11:21:04 AM »

Amber Ready is NOT a charity or organization. It's selling safety ID kits. It's one of the many organizations running off of parents fears.

The AMBER Ready Program is the fastest means of enabling law enforcement agencies to aid in the recovery of your child should they ever become missing. Your children’s Wireless Phone Profiles can be locked into your wireless phone with descriptive data and photos. The program provides parents with the following child recovery and safety tools:

Subscribers that elect to receive the Free Sponsorship Rebate Program will also receive a Free or Discounted Camera and Picture Messaging Phone of their choice with their contract renewal or new wireless account activation. (Details)

You know - My personal opinion, but i wouldn't give an internet company information on my child, complete with address, photo, etc.  Who is to say an employee won't abduct your child? 
You can go to local police station in most cities and have your child fingerprinted and do all this yourself.  If you are a good parent you don't need to bet against yourself for a phone and fliers, etc.   If you child goes missing, God forbid - I think companies and communities would help you get this and more.  And a monkey will probably have a website, myspace and facebook up within the hour!
pink angel
Monkey Junky

99% angel, 1% brat

« Reply #1668 on: August 13, 2009, 11:29:18 AM »

You know - My personal opinion, but i wouldn't give an internet company information on my child, complete with address, photo, etc.  Who is to say an employee won't abduct your child? 
You can go to local police station in most cities and have your child fingerprinted and do all this yourself.  If you are a good parent you don't need to bet against yourself for a phone and fliers, etc.   If you child goes missing, God forbid - I think companies and communities would help you get this and more.  And a monkey will probably have a website, myspace and facebook up within the hour!

edit correction: It's a BUSINESS. Not an organization.

I agree with you AZ. Most communities offer Safety ID programs for free. Most police stations offer them too.

You get a nice container or tub with a lid. Shoebox size.
All you need to do yourself is take some sterile swabs. Swab your kids cheek with a couple of them. Stick it into a plastic container. (not a baggie) Take a clip of their hair and store it. Always keep a current photograph. (at least every couple months for older kids, every month for younger) Have the police take a fingerprint card.  Stick everything in the tub and keep it updated. Mark it on the calender.

Justice for Nevaeh Facebook - http://www.fbook.me/justice4nevaeh
In Memory of Nevaeh Videos; http://bit.ly/nevaeh  http://bit.ly/nevaeh2
Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1669 on: August 13, 2009, 11:31:02 AM »

Bart does nothing for free -- she is connected to Milstead through the Anthonys.  And yes, even in country communities, the local sheriff's dept and local State Police have programs for free identification.  They prey on the fears -- Melissa Baum is very vunerable right now.  Prayers for her, Josh, and the family.

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1670 on: August 13, 2009, 11:50:44 AM »

I am no doubt that Melissa Baum is being used by Michelle Bart to further Bart's personal  agenda ... but I somehow believe that Melissa Baum also is going to benefit financially from this ABC special.  Think about George and Cindy Anthony and ... their network interviews.

I hope I am wrong.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1671 on: August 13, 2009, 12:04:29 PM »

My girls are in their twenties, but I remember when they were little there was like a little carnival that the police were putting on and my kids got fingerprinted then, it was free.
Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1672 on: August 13, 2009, 12:19:11 PM »

My girls are in their twenties, but I remember when they were little there was like a little carnival that the police were putting on and my kids got fingerprinted then, it was free.

No Rose, absolutely -- it's a win, win situation.  Helps parents, helps kids, helps LE.  And yes, it's free.  Unfortunately in today's society, it's a must have.  We have a program going on in our area now to get more children ID and the info given to parents for safe keeping.  Being pro-active is always good!

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1673 on: August 13, 2009, 12:21:19 PM »

No Rose, absolutely -- it's a win, win situation.  Helps parents, helps kids, helps LE.  And yes, it's free.  Unfortunately in today's society, it's a must have.  We have a program going on in our area now to get more children ID and the info given to parents for safe keeping.  Being pro-active is always good!
I agree, and I just hope that people aren't taking advantage of Melissa, but at least Lindsey's name will be out there, so that is good.
love4ever
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1674 on: August 13, 2009, 01:16:13 PM »

I am no doubt that Melissa Baum is being used by Michelle Bart to further Bart's personal  agenda ... but I somehow believe that Melissa Baum also is going to benefit financially from this ABC special.  Think about George and Cindy Anthony and ... their network interviews.

I hope I am wrong.

Janet

Are u serious?
Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1675 on: August 13, 2009, 01:18:44 PM »

Love, don't go there

love4ever
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1676 on: August 13, 2009, 01:22:40 PM »

Love, don't go there

I can't help it... :...but I will listen  ..lol
Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1677 on: August 13, 2009, 01:35:02 PM »

Okay, I'm stealing Muffy's line for a minute...

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." ~ Daniel Patrick Moynihan

There are several of us that are *jaded* because of Cindy & George Anthonys' actions, so I can understand how some monkeys feel about MB and the ABC special.

Not that I agree, but I certainly understand.

Faith . . . it matters . . . it really does. ~ Sister
Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1678 on: August 13, 2009, 01:41:40 PM »

Leroy, I agree about being jaded because of the Ants.  However, their actions in public have assuredly been different the Melissa's, but you're right, we're blessed to live in a free country.

Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1679 on: August 13, 2009, 01:45:13 PM »

Leroy, I agree about being jaded because of the Ants.  However, their actions in public have assuredly been different the Melissa's, but you're right, we're blessed to live in a free country.

I agree Sister    

Faith . . . it matters . . . it really does. ~ Sister
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.