March 28, 2024, 11:55:10 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lindsey Baum #3 7/28/09 - 8/26/09  (Read 514124 times)
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1700 on: August 13, 2009, 02:36:29 PM »

Thank-you 
Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1701 on: August 13, 2009, 02:37:44 PM »

The article above won't let me copy but Melissa Baum is going to NY for this program below.A poster somewhere is saying Michelle Bart is affiliated with this program but I haven't found any links connecting her to this program....yet.

Free Music Concerts at 'AMBER Ready Back-to-School Weekend at ABC Studios' Live in Times Square, NY
Newswire Services July 30, 2009Grammy Nominee Trey Songz, Bad Boy's Day 26, Doug E. Fresh, Toby Love & More, Professional Athletes, Celebrity Guests, Virtual Strolling Entertainment, Food & Prizes

August 15-16, 2009, noon - 9 p.m.

ROCKAWAY, N.J. -- This fall, 50 million of America's children will return to school. By summer, 1 million of them will be classified as missing or abducted. In an effort to reduce the number of missing and abducted children, and to quickly recover those that are classified as such, AMBER Ready, Inc. and the AMBER Ready Foundation will launch the nation's first wireless child protection service and community predator program at the AMBER Ready Back To School Safety Weekend at ABC Studios, live in Times Square, August 14-16, 2009.
More info at link:

http://www.californiachronicle.com/articles/view/112380

Here is the Amber Ready Back To School Safety website.

http://www.amberready.com/

Info from above site:

AMBER Ready NewsWire

AMBER Ready

Back-to-School Safety Weekend
at ABC Studios,

Times Square, New York, NY
August 14th, 15th, 16th

For VIP Access Click Here

My hinky meter is up as it is listed on left under community events.  http://nationalvigilforhope.org/?page_id=2
I know they have at least one gig similiar to the Amber Ready.  Wonder how long Amber Ready has been around........
Stupido Michelle Bart.

Michelle Bart, owner of Helping Heroes Productions, who once had a voice for missing toddler Caylee Anthony and her grandparents, started the National Vigil For Hope while searching for Caylee in 2008.  Bart has always been aware of the importance of bringing home missing children, but the search for Caylee Marie Anthony was a wake up call.  Despite the nature or circumstance of how a child [or person] goes missing, one thing should never be questioned: the person must be found and brought home and most importantly, NO ONE should ever give up HOPE.

Karma, o/t IIRC Bart is back helping the Ants.

Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1702 on: August 13, 2009, 02:40:44 PM »

Okay, I'm stealing Muffy's line for a minute...

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." ~ Daniel Patrick Moynihan

There are several of us that are *jaded* because of Cindy & George Anthonys' actions, so I can understand how some monkeys feel about MB and the ABC special.

Not that I agree, but I certainly understand.

ok sweet Leroy

not sure what you mean by that   

"Blessed are the peacemakers . . ."  that's you Leroy and it is a fine quality!

KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #1703 on: August 13, 2009, 02:41:41 PM »

The article above won't let me copy but Melissa Baum is going to NY for this program below.A poster somewhere is saying Michelle Bart is affiliated with this program but I haven't found any links connecting her to this program....yet.

<snipped>

Karma ... please remind me.  Who is Michelle Bart?

Thanks

Janet

+++++++

Missing McCleary girl's mom heading to NY
06:20 PM PDT on Wednesday, August 12, 2009
By DREW MIKKELSEN / KING 5 News

McCLEARY, Wash. - The mother of a girl missing since June is going to New York City to raise awareness about missing children.

Melissa Baum will be part of the “Amber Ready Back to School Safety Weekend” starting Friday in Times Square. Amber Ready is a company that produces DNA and fingerprint kits for children.

Baum’s 10-year-old daughter Lindsey vanished June 26. Lindsey was last seen walking home from a friend’s house. Police have not found her or anyone who knows what happened to her.

“I know she’s alive,” said Melissa Baum, who refuses to give up hope her daughter will be found safe.

Melissa Baum just bought school supplies for Lindsey. She’s supposed to start school as a sixth grader later this summer

A $10,000 reward is being offered to anyone who helps police locate Lindsey.

The reward started as a $6,000 offer, but an anonymous donor raised it to $10,000.

“There are people out there that really do care,” said Melissa Baum.

http://www.king5.com/localnews/stories/NW_081209WAB-lindsey-baum-mom-KS.d38b630d.html

Sorry it took me so long to reply,I got busy and left my puter.

Michelle Bart was the anthony's spokes person for a while.I think she is connected to the Never Lose Hope Foundation.Anyway,to me she is a people user who inserts herself into missing children cases....all for a profit.

Thanks Karma.

Janet

You're welcome hunny bunny   

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #1704 on: August 13, 2009, 02:47:07 PM »

My hinky meter is going off as well, I do hope that Melissa isn't being taken advantage of 
Remember Michelle Bart had Melissa on that talk radio show a while back?

I really don't care where Melissa gets media attention for missing Lindsey.....get it where ever you can but I hope Melissa(or someone who knows her)will not get taken advantage of by someone like Michelle Bart.

This old mind is going  I forgot about that, thanks.
You're welcome NoRose.
I think Michelle Bart was a stand in host for that show.Anyway,it doesn't matter.....as long as Melissa gets some kind of media attention out there for Lindsey.I sure hope someone close to Melissa is aware of Michelle Bart,I would hate to see Melissa get taken advantage of.I really feel for Melissa and her family,this is so heartbreaking.

Karma Is Coming

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1705 on: August 13, 2009, 02:53:24 PM »

MICHELLE BART - ANTHONY'S SPOKESPERSON

It appears that Michelle Bart ceased being the spokesperson for the Anthony's following the discovery of Caylee Marie's remains.

Janet

++++++

Bart Out As Family Spokeswoman
Sunday, December 14, 2008 11:43:24 PM

ORLANDO -- Orange County sheriff's officials said the evidence is mounting that the skeletal remains of a small child found Thursday may belong to Caylee Anthony.

Investigators were out Sunday for the fourth day of searching a wooded area near the Anthony home where the remains were first found, hoping to discover more clues to determine if they are the missing 3-year-old.

Get Up-To-The-Minute Updates On The Remans Discovery

Michelle Bart announced she will no longer be the Anthony's spokeswoman.  Bart said she was giving up the position because of medical reasons. Bart made the announcement Sunday night at Eastside Baptist Church.  It's the same church where family members and supporters normally held weekly candlelight vigils for Caylee Anthony.  However, this week's vigil was cancelled.

George and Cindy Anthony's new attorney Bradley Conway will now be the family's primary spokesman.

On Saturday, Bart said the family is suspicious of the circumstances leading to the findings.

"It's been searched dry, it's been searched wet, it's been searched in between. It's been searched over by Tim Miller [of Texas EquuSearch] twice, who we hold in high regards with his professional organization," Bart told News 13.

The FBI is looking at DNA from the remains, but the Orange County medical examiner said it could be a week before conclusive results are released.

Sheriff Kevin Beary told the defense team for Casey Anthony, the missing girl's mother who has been charged with her murder, the size of the bones and hair color of the remains match Caylee

http://www.cfnews13.com/News/Local/2008/12/14/is_it_caylee_anthonys_suspicious.htm

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #1706 on: August 13, 2009, 02:54:11 PM »

Thanks No Rose for your reply and I'm hoping we can learn more about this man.  xox

I agree Scandi.  There is a little girl missing and ... ALL avenues of speculation must be persued.

I would appreciate being informed of the reasons behind research on Allen other than he was let go from his position within two weeks of Lindsey's disappearance.  Why was he singled out for speculation as a possible person of interest?  Is he a sex offender?  Did he have a past connection with Lindsey?  Did he have a connection with Lindsey on the day she disappeared?

Thanks

Janet
I don't know anything about this guy besides what we discussed earlier, and then we stopped discussing him so I don't know if he was ever investigated in the disappearance or what exactly all happened with this man.

I will use the SM trusty search engine and attempt to find the previous dialogue.

Thank you.

Janet
Janet,the rumor/gossip going around about this Allen guy was he is a older guy who worked at the campgrounds,he was fired and his computer taken all in one day at the park/campground.His fellow employees didn't even know what was going on.He is rumored to have a daughter that knows and was friends with Lindsey.Someone at another web site knew someone who worked in this park/campground and this is the info they were posting.Now I haven't read anything else about this guy.No one really knew his full name(that I know of)so we were all just guessing if he was on a SO list somewhere.I think that's all I remember.

Karma Is Coming

KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #1707 on: August 13, 2009, 02:57:43 PM »

Free Music Concerts at 'AMBER Ready Back-to-School Weekend at ABC Studios' Live in Times Square, NY
Newswire Services July 30, 2009Grammy Nominee Trey Songz, Bad Boy's Day 26, Doug E. Fresh, Toby Love & More, Professional Athletes, Celebrity Guests, Virtual Strolling Entertainment, Food & Prizes

August 15-16, 2009, noon - 9 p.m.

ROCKAWAY, N.J. -- This fall, 50 million of America's children will return to school. By summer, 1 million of them will be classified as missing or abducted. In an effort to reduce the number of missing and abducted children, and to quickly recover those that are classified as such, AMBER Ready, Inc. and the AMBER Ready Foundation will launch the nation's first wireless child protection service and community predator program at the AMBER Ready Back To School Safety Weekend at ABC Studios, live in Times Square, August 14-16, 2009.
More info at link:

http://www.californiachronicle.com/articles/view/112380

Here is the Amber Ready Back To School Safety website.

http://www.amberready.com/

Info from above site:

AMBER Ready NewsWire

AMBER Ready

Back-to-School Safety Weekend
at ABC Studios,

Times Square, New York, NY
August 14th, 15th, 16th

For VIP Access Click Here

My hinky meter is up as it is listed on left under community events.  http://nationalvigilforhope.org/?page_id=2
I know they have at least one gig similiar to the Amber Ready.  Wonder how long Amber Ready has been around........
Stupido Michelle Bart.

Michelle Bart, owner of Helping Heroes Productions, who once had a voice for missing toddler Caylee Anthony and her grandparents, started the National Vigil For Hope while searching for Caylee in 2008.  Bart has always been aware of the importance of bringing home missing children, but the search for Caylee Marie Anthony was a wake up call.  Despite the nature or circumstance of how a child [or person] goes missing, one thing should never be questioned: the person must be found and brought home and most importantly, NO ONE should ever give up HOPE.

Karma, o/t IIRC Bart is back helping the Ants.
Thanks for the info Sister
The anthonys and Michelle Bart deserve eachother IMO
I wonder if the anthonys and nokidfinders will be in NY too?After all ABC(the anthonys beloved media station)is sponsoring this upcoming event.

Karma Is Coming

Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1708 on: August 13, 2009, 02:58:31 PM »

"Blessed are the peacemakers . . ."  that's you Leroy and it is a fine quality!

Thanks Sister...i was afraid that post came out wrong.  I really do value everyone's opinions, thoughts and theories and I am just really frustrated that some answers to some simple questions would clear up alot of things for us Monkeys.

an angelic monkey 

Faith . . . it matters . . . it really does. ~ Sister
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1709 on: August 13, 2009, 02:59:05 PM »

MICHELLE BART - KIDFINDER'S SPOKESPERSON

Renewed Effort Begins To Find Caylee Alive
POSTED: 6:35 am EST November 17, 2008
UPDATED: 5:06 pm EST November 17, 2008

Meanwhile, the Kid Finders Network is working hard to find Caylee.

George and Cindy Anthony spent the weekend at the group's headquarters on Goldenrod Road handing out flyers and other information about their granddaughter.

They also worked to get the word out about other missing children from the area.

"George and Cindy Anthony are so driven to bring home every child. There is no handbook to teach you what to do in this situation when faced with this kind of devastation to a family, and they have been wonderful," Kid Finders Network spokeswoman Michelle Bart said.

The Kid Finders Network has set up a location to spread the word about missing children along Goldenrod Road near state Road 50. They'll be there Thursday through Tuesday between 10 a.m. and 4 p.m. until the end of December.

http://www.wesh.com/news/17996076/detail.html

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #1710 on: August 13, 2009, 03:03:13 PM »

It appears that Michelle Bart ceased being the spokesperson for the Anthony's following the discovery of Caylee Marie's remains.

Janet

++++++

ORLANDO -- Orange County sheriff's officials said the evidence is mounting that the skeletal remains of a small child found Thursday may belong to Caylee Anthony.

Investigators were out Sunday for the fourth day of searching a wooded area near the Anthony home where the remains were first found, hoping to discover more clues to determine if they are the missing 3-year-old.

Michelle Bart announced she will no longer be the Anthony's spokeswoman.  Bart said she was giving up the position because of medical reasons. Bart made the announcement Sunday night at Eastside Baptist Church.  It's the same church where family members and supporters normally held weekly candlelight vigils for Caylee Anthony.  However, this week's vigil was cancelled.

George and Cindy Anthony's new attorney Bradley Conway will now be the family's primary spokesman.

On Saturday, Bart said the family is suspicious of the circumstances leading to the findings.

"It's been searched dry, it's been searched wet, it's been searched in between. It's been searched over by Tim Miller [of Texas EquuSearch] twice, who we hold in high regards with his professional organization," Bart told News 13.

The FBI is looking at DNA from the remains, but the Orange County medical examiner said it could be a week before conclusive results are released.

Sheriff Kevin Beary told the defense team for Casey Anthony, the missing girl's mother who has been charged with her murder, the size of the bones and hair color of the remains match Caylee

http://www.cfnews13.com/News/Local/2008/12/14/is_it_caylee_anthonys_suspicious.htm

Thanks Janet
See what we mean?Michelle stepped out from the anthonys but still has to dog out anyone who was really searching for sweet Caylee.
Michelle Bart=Ghetto witch

Karma Is Coming

Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1711 on: August 13, 2009, 03:08:09 PM »

Janet

++++++

Thanks Janet
See what we mean?Michelle stepped out from the anthonys but still has to dog out anyone who was really searching for sweet Caylee.

Contrary to the posted news articles, she IS involved with the Ants still.  She just took a different approach, business wise.  That's all I'm saying.  Anyway, Melissa needs our help in bringing Lindsey home.

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1712 on: August 13, 2009, 03:35:39 PM »

Considering Michelle Bart ... whose motives we all agree are suspect ... has taken Melissa Baum under her wing for the New York ABC special ... I contend this relationship is not a non-issue ... it should be monitored closely.

Janet

_____

pink angel
Monkey Junky

99% angel, 1% brat

« Reply #1713 on: August 13, 2009, 04:06:52 PM »

Amber Ready is NOT a charity or organization. It's selling safety ID kits. It's one of the many organizations running off of parents fears.

The AMBER Ready Program is the fastest means of enabling law enforcement agencies to aid in the recovery of your child should they ever become missing. Your children’s Wireless Phone Profiles can be locked into your wireless phone with descriptive data and photos. The program provides parents with the following child recovery and safety tools:

* The Wireless Phone Profile Program (Details)
    * Profile Backup for Replacement Phones (Details)
    * 24-Hour Alert & Police Support (Details)
    * DNA and Child Fingerprinting Kit (Details)
    * Emergency Car Charger for Existing Wireless Phone* (Details)
    * Child Safety DVD with Emergency Instructions & Tips* (Details)
    * Child Internet Safety Web Browser (Details)
    * Backpack Tags and Door Stickers (Details)
    * 1000 Free Missing Child Posters (If Your Child is Missing)

Subscribers that elect to receive the Free Sponsorship Rebate Program will also receive a Free or Discounted Camera and Picture Messaging Phone of their choice with their contract renewal or new wireless account activation. (Details)

50 bucks for 2 year membership.

You know - My personal opinion, but i wouldn't give an internet company information on my child, complete with address, photo, etc.  Who is to say an employee won't abduct your child? 
You can go to local police station in most cities and have your child fingerprinted and do all this yourself.  If you are a good parent you don't need to bet against yourself for a phone and fliers, etc.   If you child goes missing, God forbid - I think companies and communities would help you get this and more.  And a monkey will probably have a website, myspace and facebook up within the hour!

Bart does nothing for free -- she is connected to Milstead through the Anthonys.  And yes, even in country communities, the local sheriff's dept and local State Police have programs for free identification.  They prey on the fears -- Melissa Baum is very vunerable right now.  Prayers for her, Josh, and the family.

She has been hired as paid spokesperson by Amber's family. They are suppose to be on JVM issues tonight.

Michelle Bart Case Study: Amber Dubois, BringAmberHome.com - watch HLN's "Issues" with Jane Velez-Mitchell Thursday night and America's Most Wanted this Saturday to learn more about the case.

Justice for Nevaeh Facebook - http://www.fbook.me/justice4nevaeh
In Memory of Nevaeh Videos; http://bit.ly/nevaeh  http://bit.ly/nevaeh2
pink angel
Monkey Junky

99% angel, 1% brat

« Reply #1714 on: August 13, 2009, 04:14:03 PM »

oops meant to add she is also spokesperson for missing Benjamin Kaiser-Griffin.

Justice for Nevaeh Facebook - http://www.fbook.me/justice4nevaeh
In Memory of Nevaeh Videos; http://bit.ly/nevaeh  http://bit.ly/nevaeh2
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #1715 on: August 13, 2009, 04:32:55 PM »

oops meant to add she is also spokesperson for missing Benjamin Kaiser-Griffin.
Thank you Pink.She sure does get around.

Karma Is Coming

A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1716 on: August 13, 2009, 05:30:48 PM »

Janet

++++++

Thanks Janet

Contrary to the posted news articles, she IS involved with the Ants still.  She just took a different approach, business wise.  That's all I'm saying.  Anyway, Melissa needs our help in bringing Lindsey home.

Agree.  Sounded that way to me on the blog radio show.
sunshine12
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1717 on: August 13, 2009, 05:43:57 PM »

Hi all-

i have been so busy at work i feel like i haven't been keeping up with this thread like i should be..

where is lindsey? ugh i wish i knew the answer to that question
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1718 on: August 13, 2009, 06:21:55 PM »

Okay, I'm stealing Muffy's line for a minute...

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." ~ Daniel Patrick Moynihan

There are several of us that are *jaded* because of Cindy & George Anthonys' actions, so I can understand how some monkeys feel about MB and the ABC special.

Not that I agree, but I certainly understand.

Leroy ... you are one class act.  You know how to respectfully disagree with another's opinion.  Thank you.

I was taught a lesson by my parents and ... I passed this lesson on to my now grown children ... "It is not what you say ... it is how you say it" that will determine the response.

I am getting so sick as well as discouraged of being bashed by a few on this forum for not blindly giving Josh and Melissa Baum a free pass in regards to their actions and motives.

Until the truth is known what happened to Lindsy Baum ...

Janet

Something you are very good at...

love4ever

I do believe I detect something called sarcasm.

Please link to one of my post that reveal disrespect to a poster who is not on the same page as me in regards to an issue..

I sincerely attempt to stop and consider my words on the forums and ... in my life.  In otherwords dialogue is where it is at.  However ... I concede there are times I fail in that attempt and ... if I have been disrespectful ... I apologize.

Janet

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1719 on: August 13, 2009, 06:23:41 PM »

I have no doubt that Melissa Baum is being used by Michelle Bart to further Bart's personal  agenda ... but I somehow believe that Melissa Baum also is going to benefit financially from this ABC special.  Think about George and Cindy Anthony and ... their network interviews.

I hope I am wrong.

Janet

Are u serious?

BUMPED

_____

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.