April 27, 2024, 07:38:01 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Robert Manwill 8, missing 7/24/09 Boise, Idaho (BODY FOUND)  (Read 415960 times)
mamacrazy30
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1000 on: August 04, 2009, 04:15:56 PM »

another  an angelic monkey

OMG  thats soooo Anthony.  (credits to miss Mae)
Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1001 on: August 04, 2009, 04:18:12 PM »

The body found in a canal has been ID'ed as Robert Manwill

http://www.ktvb.com/

Faith . . . it matters . . . it really does. ~ Sister
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1002 on: August 04, 2009, 04:18:37 PM »

NEW BLINK POST:

http://blinkoncrime.com/2009/08/04/body-of-missing-idaho-child-robert-manwill-found-in-canal/

Body of Missing Idaho Child Robert Manwill Found in Canal

Poor little Robert...  an angelic monkey

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1003 on: August 04, 2009, 04:21:01 PM »

What an outrage!

Another innocent child whose life has been cut short.

Rest in peace little Robert. 
Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1004 on: August 04, 2009, 04:23:38 PM »

Coroner identifies body found in canal — tentatively — as Robert Manwill
Patrick Orr - porr@idahostatesman.com
Published: 08/04/09

The boy found in a canal between Boise and Kuna Monday was most likely missing 8-year-old Robert Manwill, the Ada County Coroner's Office said Tuesday afternoon.

"Positive identification will be released as soon as this office receives the dental records and the forensic odontologist can compare the findings," the office said in a release. "We are working closely with the Boise Police Department and our preliminary results are being turned over to Boise police to help further their investigation."

The report issued Tuesday does not indicate a cause of death, that is "pending investigation." It also says the place of death is unknown.

http://www.idahostatesman.com/robertmanwill/story/855363.html

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1005 on: August 04, 2009, 04:27:24 PM »

KUNA - The body found in the New York canal Monday afternoon has been tentatively identified as that of 8-year-old Robert Manwill.

The boy's body was found in the New York Canal near Kuna Monday afternoon. Manwill was reported missing on July 24th.

Robert Manwill

Just before 1:30 p.m. Monday, a citizen called Ada County Dispatch and said there was a body floating in the canal. An Ada County Sheriff's Deputy responded to the scene and jumped into the water to pull the body from the water.

The Ada County Coroner also responded to the scene, and the person was found to be dead.

Tuesday afternoon, Ada County Coroner Erwin Sonnenberg made a tentative identification of the body, but said that the cause of death is pending a police investigation.

The identification is tentative because Sonnenberg is awaiting the receipt of dental records to make a final determination.

Sonnenberg said his office is working closely with the Boise Police Department on the case - and says further information will come in cooperation with BPD.

A spokesperson says a news conference is expected in the case, but a time has not yet been set. We will carry the news conference live on KTVB & KTVB.COM. Click here to sign up for an alert to be informed when we learn more.

“A missing child is every family’s nightmare, and a nightmare for an entire community," Kerns said. "(This case) remains under active investigation. Detectives are working closely with the coroner’s office.”

Dispatchers tell us no other children have been reported missing today.

http://www.ktvb.com/news/localnews/stories/ktvbn-aug0309-kuna_canal_body.a50d15f2.html
Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1006 on: August 04, 2009, 04:29:34 PM »

News conference scheduled for 4pm
http://twitter.com/ktvb

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1007 on: August 04, 2009, 04:30:04 PM »

http://www.fox12idaho.com/Global/story.asp?S=10846485&nav=menu439_2

Boise, ID - The Ada County Coroner's Office has tentatively identified the body found in the New York Canal yesterday as Robert Manwill.  The positive ID will come after the dental records have been matched.  For now the information has been turned over to the Boise Police Department.  We are still waiting to hear the cause of death.  Manwill went missing 11 days ago from his mom's apartment complex near Vista and Cherry in Boise.
cece
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1008 on: August 04, 2009, 04:36:19 PM »

http://www.fox12idaho.com/Global/story.asp?S=10846485&nav=menu439_2

Posted: Aug 4, 2009 04:21 PM

Boise, ID - The Ada County Coroner's Office has "tentatively" identified the body found in the New York Canal yesterday as Robert Manwill.  Positive identification will be released once the coroner receives dental records for comparison.  For now the information has been turned over to the Boise Police Department.  We are still waiting to hear the cause of death.  Manwill went missing 11 days ago from his mom's apartment complex near Vista and Cherry in Boise.  Police are going to hold a press conference at 4pm to update the case. 

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1009 on: August 04, 2009, 04:41:34 PM »

Thanks Klaas.   

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1010 on: August 04, 2009, 04:41:44 PM »

A 4pm news conference on the death of Robert Manwill is scheduled. This will be LIVE on KTVB.COM

Blink34
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1011 on: August 04, 2009, 04:43:48 PM »

Thanks Leroy, No Rose and all of you for the quick updates.

I apologize if y'all already know this, but I was able to confirm the Police report on Walli's suburban was filed on Monday the 27th, not on the 22nd as he alleged. He reported the theft and the recovery on the same day.

There is no doubt in my mind Robert was buried in that man's backyard temporarily.

Maybe I am missing something, how does a woman get a $75 fine and work release for fracturing her infants skull? How does she keep the other kids in an unsupervised setting? When will the courts decide to become proactive vs. reactive?

pink angel
Monkey Junky

99% angel, 1% brat

« Reply #1012 on: August 04, 2009, 04:46:58 PM »

Robert has been safe with god for sometime. It's bittersweet but I am sure his family is relieved he has been found and they will be able to lay to rest the child that they love so much.

I can't imagine as a parent, having a child missing and never knowing what happened to them or even if they are alive out there somewhere.

I hope if someone caused this little child harm, they rot in hell.

My heart is broken for a life so tragically lost. For a father and a brother to lose another son and sibling through tragic circumstances. For the extended family and friends. For his classmates that have to deal with death at such a young age. Our little man isn't the only victim.

Something has to be done with pandemic infecting our world. In the best interest of the child my ass. How is being dead the best interest of Robert? Our children are being beaten and murdered by the ones that were trusted to love and protect them. What the hell is wrong with court system and judges put in place to protect the child, to be the voice for the children? That system is tossing these lambs back into the lion den. And once back in they raped, beaten, and/or murdered the second or third time they are "reunited". What the hell is wrong with the court system that allow unsupervised visitation by known child abusers or known child molesters, court systems that plea down felony charges against children to slaps on the wrists, court systems that let child molesters roam the streets unchecked or not monitored, only for them to re-offend again and again? The same court system where you get a longer court sentence for buying pot than you do for beating a child.

This pandemic is more dangerous than any H1N1 flu virus. Where is the panic? Where is the outrage? Where is the media coverage? Where is the government? They can bail out banks and car companies but can't protect our babies? What the hell is wrong with this world we live in?

I am just so sad, so angry, so heartbroken, so filled with pain.

Robert is only eight years old. He shouldn't be dead.
He should be outside playing on the swings, wondering what is for supper and if he can watch cartoons later. He shouldn't be sitting on an autopsy table.

I am sorry little man. I wish we knew. I wish we could have helped you or protected you.

Justice for Nevaeh Facebook - http://www.fbook.me/justice4nevaeh
In Memory of Nevaeh Videos; http://bit.ly/nevaeh  http://bit.ly/nevaeh2
Tina Bee
Scared Monkey

Hassani Campbell *Still Missing*

« Reply #1013 on: August 04, 2009, 04:48:21 PM »

http://www.nwcn.com/topstories/stories/NW_080409IDN-kuna-canal-body-SW.aa550b6e.html

The coroner has tenatively ID'd the body as that of Robert Manwill.

RIP little man. 
JessStar
Monkey Junky

Please Help Find Justice for Nevaeh

« Reply #1014 on: August 04, 2009, 04:53:38 PM »

I just don't know what to say anymore.    There are no words left.  My heart goes out to the family, but especially to Robert Manwill--a little boy that was robbed of his God-given right to live and enjoy life.  I'm sick of having to utter those words.  I feel like a broken record.   

cece
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1015 on: August 04, 2009, 04:58:42 PM »

Robert has been safe with god for sometime. It's bittersweet but I am sure his family is relieved he has been found and they will be able to lay to rest the child that they love so much.

I can't imagine as a parent, having a child missing and never knowing what happened to them or even if they are alive out there somewhere.

I hope if someone caused this little child harm, they rot in hell.

My heart is broken for a life so tragically lost. For a father and a brother to lose another son and sibling through tragic circumstances. For the extended family and friends. For his classmates that have to deal with death at such a young age. Our little man isn't the only victim.

Something has to be done with pandemic infecting our world. In the best interest of the child my ass. How is being dead the best interest of Robert? Our children are being beaten and murdered by the ones that were trusted to love and protect them. What the hell is wrong with court system and judges put in place to protect the child, to be the voice for the children? That system is tossing these lambs back into the lion den. And once back in they raped, beaten, and/or murdered the second or third time they are "reunited". What the hell is wrong with the court system that allow unsupervised visitation by known child abusers or known child molesters, court systems that plea down felony charges against children to slaps on the wrists, court systems that let child molesters roam the streets unchecked or not monitored, only for them to re-offend again and again? The same court system where you get a longer court sentence for buying pot than you do for beating a child.

This pandemic is more dangerous than any H1N1 flu virus. Where is the panic? Where is the outrage? Where is the media coverage? Where is the government? They can bail out banks and car companies but can't protect our babies? What the hell is wrong with this world we live in?

I am just so sad, so angry, so heartbroken, so filled with pain.

Robert is only eight years old. He shouldn't be dead.
He should be outside playing on the swings, wondering what is for supper and if he can watch cartoons later. He shouldn't be sitting on an autopsy table.

I am sorry little man. I wish we knew. I wish we could have helped you or protected you.

Amen Pink.   an angelic monkey

And I'm afraid we are going to be even more outraged when we hear the details in this case.   

cece
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1016 on: August 04, 2009, 05:00:28 PM »

Thanks Leroy, No Rose and all of you for the quick updates.

I apologize if y'all already know this, but I was able to confirm the Police report on Walli's suburban was filed on Monday the 27th, not on the 22nd as he alleged. He reported the theft and the recovery on the same day.

There is no doubt in my mind Robert was buried in that man's backyard temporarily.

Maybe I am missing something, how does a woman get a $75 fine and work release for fracturing her infants skull? How does she keep the other kids in an unsupervised setting? When will the courts decide to become proactive vs. reactive?

Thank you Blink for all the great work you do.  Once again, you were on top of it.   an angelic monkey an angelic monkey

cherjers
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1017 on: August 04, 2009, 05:04:52 PM »

And why was it voluntary manslaughter and not murder. Can anyone answer that for me.

Why was Robert's mom allowed to plead down to injury to a child when she was charged with felony child abuse?

The system that is in place to serve and protect the children, is letting them down as much as their parents. They are putting this lambs back into the lions den.

The judge that ordered unsupervised visitation for Robert with his mother, has Robert's blood on his/her hands tonight.

jmo
his face and name should be put on every news station and in every paper

The craziest thing IMO is that it was a female judge!

When Jenkins pleaded guilty to misdemeanor injury to a child on March 31, 2009, Judge Cathleen MacGregor Irby asked Jenkins what she did that "would make her guilty of that offense."

http://www.idahostatesman.com/boise/story/853332.html
  I hope Judge Cathleen does not have any children-If he does I pity them
A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1018 on: August 04, 2009, 05:07:46 PM »

Just came in from taking dogs out - HLN covering Robert's story now.

Also, OT - reporters released.  Link to story in musing and news of day
cherjers
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1019 on: August 04, 2009, 05:08:58 PM »

I doubt the twitter about asking mom to ID the body.

If that is Robert, in that heat after 10 days. In or out of the water, it wouldn't be something anyone should see. Nothing police would ask a parent to see. They are going to have to use dental records or DNA to ID the body. jmo

I hope they did drag them in to identify if they had anything to do with it.  That would be a tactic to make them crack, maybe????
people like them dont crack-they feel no remorse--just like KC
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.