April 27, 2024, 01:07:01 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Robert Manwill 8, missing 7/24/09 Boise, Idaho (BODY FOUND)  (Read 415977 times)
pink angel
Monkey Junky

99% angel, 1% brat

« Reply #1060 on: August 04, 2009, 08:08:05 PM »

Canal info:
47 miles long
Fast moving
Deep and strong.

according to the reporter on JVM

Justice for Nevaeh Facebook - http://www.fbook.me/justice4nevaeh
In Memory of Nevaeh Videos; http://bit.ly/nevaeh  http://bit.ly/nevaeh2
Tina Bee
Scared Monkey

Hassani Campbell *Still Missing*

« Reply #1061 on: August 04, 2009, 08:11:28 PM »

Here's the link to the Boise Diversion Dam website:

http://www.usbr.gov/cultural/idaho.html

Evan Wallis 'SUV dude' seems to be involved in this case whether directly or indirectly. Even if his home is 1/2 a mile or 2 miles away the body was closer to his home than it was to Robert's mother's apartment complex.
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1062 on: August 04, 2009, 08:14:17 PM »

So, if he got the SUV back on the 27th and reported it on the 27th ? How did he even know it was gone and on what date ? This dude makes no sense. Who's he the closest to ? The bf ?  This is like Cindy Ant trying to report her car stolen after she has it back ? 
I would like to know who he is the closest too also, and what was the real point in why he called to say his SUV had been stolen?

IMO the only reason you would make a report is if you knew that there was evidence of a missing child in your vehicle. Only explanation I can come up with! 

sounds logical to me too Leroy

Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1063 on: August 04, 2009, 08:15:20 PM »

Here's the link to the Boise Diversion Dam website:

http://www.usbr.gov/cultural/idaho.html

Evan Wallis 'SUV dude' seems to be involved in this case whether directly or indirectly. Even if his home is 1/2 a mile or 2 miles away the body was closer to his home than it was to Robert's mother's apartment complex.

Thanks for the link Tina!

Faith . . . it matters . . . it really does. ~ Sister
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1064 on: August 04, 2009, 08:17:33 PM »

Alright I'm gonna give Wallis the benefit of the doubt for a second...lets say he found out that something happened to Robert...and he thought maybe mom's b/f was involved...and that it involved his SUV and/or property (if he was in fact out of town).  Perhaps he reported the SUV stolen in hopes or thinking BPD would find it *odd* since he knew Roberts mom.  And maybe he wanted to them to investigate it in some way.  Afterall he was cooperative with BPD. 

And this would be his was of *not really* snitching....

I can buy that. That thought did run across my mind, he was either covering and knew or he had an idea that Danny had borrowed his truck and didn't want to make it an issue but after Robert went missing he put two and two together and knew that his truck may have played a role and called it in as stolen and "mentioned" to the police by the way, I know the missing boy's mom and boyfriend.
maybe Danny had borrowed the suv for a 'different' reason and when the truck was gone for 2 days as well as Robert (then the truck shows up again) thats when he reports it.  maybe he lent the truck to Danny for a reason he wouldn't feel comfortable admitting to the police so he waited??

Yep, and no matter which way you slice it, Wallis knows something.

I think that "murder" slip was telling, and the fact that it is being edited out of the video now, is even more so. He knows stuff. It may not have been Daniel that walked into the house and took the keys for the Suburban. He was better friends with David and grampa lived close by, as I understand it. The grampa was enabling Daniel already with money already, so no telling how far he would go to help. Nobody is out from under the microscope with me. I think Daniel and Melissa were probably who killed him, but they could have had help with the body. Till I see something different, I hold my view. For God's sakes, an 8 yr old was killed. It is hard to wrap your brain around some of this stuff. This story is going to get a lot worse. 

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1065 on: August 04, 2009, 08:18:00 PM »

If I come home and find my purse in the place where it usually is, do I call the police and tell them that, I was out of town without my purse, it was stolen, but I now have it ? Can you come here and fill out a stolen purse  form ?
I am not trying to be funny, but his SUV dude is a candidate for a questioning.
mamacrazy30
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1066 on: August 04, 2009, 08:22:53 PM »

If I come home and find my purse in the place where it usually is, do I call the police and tell them that, I was out of town without my purse, it was stolen, but I now have it ? Can you come here and fill out a stolen purse  form ?
i agree, however, why alert the police (if you were involved?)

OMG  thats soooo Anthony.  (credits to miss Mae)
Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1067 on: August 04, 2009, 08:23:12 PM »

Exactly!  Makes no sense to me.

Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1068 on: August 04, 2009, 08:23:58 PM »

Either to "set the stage" or to "tip them off"....IMO

mamacrazy30
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1069 on: August 04, 2009, 08:25:31 PM »

i just answered my question in my head....he reports it stolen when he was 'out-of-town' to put it out there that ---hey, i wasn't even in town...but something is up with my truck...oh, it was stolen...yeah..while i was out of town..'

OMG  thats soooo Anthony.  (credits to miss Mae)
sunshine12
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1070 on: August 04, 2009, 08:32:08 PM »

yea i think wallis def knows something, i am of the opinion that the mother or boyfriend put robert in wallis' back yard, wallis made a comment about how he did yard work recently which is possible because people do tend to do yardwork in the summer but it's still all too coincidental to me especially with him talking about the recent "yard work" he did in an article, to me this says he is clearly covering something up
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1071 on: August 04, 2009, 08:34:36 PM »

SUV dude ( Evan Wallis ) made some unkind comments about the bio egg donor didn't he ?
Thanks for the updates and the bump of the article. I did see part of his interview, and even then, I thought, you know alot dude. 
Oh and he wanted the yard put back the way it way, it looked like Croatia after the Serbs ran thru the place before.
Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1072 on: August 04, 2009, 08:36:48 PM »

SUV dude ( Evan Wallis ) made some unkind comments about the bio egg donor didn't he ?
Thanks for the updates and the bump of the article. I did see part of his interview, and even then, I thought, you know alot dude. 
Oh and he wanted the yard put back the way it way, it looked like Croatia after the Serbs ran thru the place before.

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #1073 on: August 04, 2009, 08:49:01 PM »

yea i think wallis def knows something, i am of the opinion that the mother or boyfriend put robert in wallis' back yard, wallis made a comment about how he did yard work recently which is possible because people do tend to do yardwork in the summer but it's still all too coincidental to me especially with him talking about the recent "yard work" he did in an article, to me this says he is clearly covering something up
Kind of like putting new pavers out on the 4th of July?

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
pink angel
Monkey Junky

99% angel, 1% brat

« Reply #1074 on: August 04, 2009, 08:50:38 PM »

Exactly!
Please leave my junkyard filled with dirt and cars, a junkyard filled with dirt and cars when you are done k?

It was said mom had to be held up as she left the police station in tears yesterday, and it was said she attended the vigil last night that was held across the street from the apartments, it was also stated in an article that she was at work when Robert turned up missing and the boyfriend was watching Robert.

Now, I am not giving a mom a pass by no means but just tossing this out there.

What if when the baby turned up hurt, she took the rap for the baby being hurt to cover for the boyfriend? Or had bumped the babies head  by accident but a previous injury done by the boyfriend (perhaps that day or the day before) was the one that caused baby's fracture?

What if she doesn't know what happened to Robert because she was at work?

What if the BF is the guilty one?

Justice for Nevaeh Facebook - http://www.fbook.me/justice4nevaeh
In Memory of Nevaeh Videos; http://bit.ly/nevaeh  http://bit.ly/nevaeh2
Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1075 on: August 04, 2009, 08:54:43 PM »

Exactly!
Please leave my junkyard filled with dirt and cars, a junkyard filled with dirt and cars when you are done k?

It was said mom had to be held up as she left the police station in tears yesterday, and it was said she attended the vigil last night that was held across the street from the apartments, it was also stated in an article that she was at work when Robert turned up missing and the boyfriend was watching Robert.

Now, I am not giving a mom a pass by no means but just tossing this out there.

What if when the baby turned up hurt, she took the rap for the baby being hurt to cover for the boyfriend? Or had bumped the babies head  by accident but a previous injury done by the boyfriend (perhaps that day or the day before) was the one that caused baby's fracture?

What if she doesn't know what happened to Robert because she was at work?

What if the BF is the guilty one?

Pink - get outta my head 

Seriously, I've thought about this but honestly if this were the case her behavior sure hasn't indicated so.  She has been "absent" over the last week...no pressers, no vigils, etc.  Strange behavior for a mom who doesn't know what happened!  JMO

Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1076 on: August 04, 2009, 08:55:19 PM »

Alright I'm gonna give Wallis the benefit of the doubt for a second...lets say he found out that something happened to Robert...and he thought maybe mom's b/f was involved...and that it involved his SUV and/or property (if he was in fact out of town).  Perhaps he reported the SUV stolen in hopes or thinking BPD would find it *odd* since he knew Roberts mom.  And maybe he wanted to them to investigate it in some way.  Afterall he was cooperative with BPD. 

And this would be his was of *not really* snitching....

That is what I think Leroy.  I think Wallis is on the up and up.  He may know that certain people take his SUV from time to time with out his prior permission.  He may know that Robert's Mom's BF did that before.  He left to go away on Friday for the weekend.  He comes back Monday..the SUV is back, which is normal, but he finds out Robert is missing..so he reports this to LE.  Wednesday was the 22nd...I think Robert was already murdered at that time..Monday was the 27th when Wallis returned.  He put two and two together and came up with Robert's Mom and BF.

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
GRAPEAPE
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1077 on: August 04, 2009, 09:01:43 PM »

DOES ANYONE KNOW WERE THE GUY WAS WHEN HIS SUV WAS STOLEN-HAS IT BEEN CONFIRMED HE WAS OUT OF TOWN?
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1078 on: August 04, 2009, 09:03:02 PM »

I'm beginning to wonder if the boyfriend is the one who did something to Robert, and the mom was at work.
Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1079 on: August 04, 2009, 09:03:51 PM »

DOES ANYONE KNOW WERE THE GUY WAS WHEN HIS SUV WAS STOLEN-HAS IT BEEN CONFIRMED HE WAS OUT OF TOWN?

Not that I know of...I was hoping Blink would know..or be able to find out. 

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.