April 28, 2024, 08:14:41 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Robert Manwill 8, missing 7/24/09 Boise, Idaho (BODY FOUND)  (Read 416052 times)
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1120 on: August 05, 2009, 11:36:13 AM »

If the SUV was missing on Wednesday July 22nd and Robert was seen by the kids in the complex Friday evening..then I would say this was premeditated.  Esspecially if it turns out the SUV shows any evidence from Robert's murder.

Oringinally I thought maybe he was murdered earlier in the week.  But the kids in the complex saying they played with him Friday tells me he was not.  As long as they don't have their days confused..he was alive at 7-7:30 PM when the other kids went in to change to go swimming.

I would realy like to know Melissa's work schedule for the whole week....Monday through Friday.  Maybe the kids had their days confused and they were with him on another day.  But if she had off work on any of the days that week then my hinky meter is going off.  Also would like to know what time she left work each evening that week.

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
luvmyboys
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1121 on: August 05, 2009, 12:05:43 PM »

I have a question I know it is hear in the forum somewhere. When was he taken to his mom's and when was he to go back to his dad?
sunshine12
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1122 on: August 05, 2009, 01:55:01 PM »

i read a post on another site about the hospitalization of the boyfriend, and i wanted to post it here.  It is from someone named idaho-native. the link is at the bottom.

new update from my brother.......

He has called me twice in the last few minutes. He said that the bf was in intermountain hospital. Last week he went into St.Als for a attempted drug overdose. From there that hospital sent him over to intermountain. Intermountain is across the way from the jail. St. Als where he originally was has a small mental health unit, but all the deep stuff gets sent over to intermountain. He said the bf was released at 8am yesterday or today. I aslked him how he knew this and apparently the mother called the apartment complex and told them he was being released and she wanted the locks on that apartment changed.

If he was released from the hospital today it will be interesting to see if an arrest is made today. I cant imagine they will let this guy very far out of his site. It seems he is a permanent flight risk. It also seems that at this point maybe even the mother believes he did it. Why else would she be trying to keep him out of the apartment
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=4018097&postcount=307
burkieandemme
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1123 on: August 05, 2009, 01:58:51 PM »

I have a question I know it is hear in the forum somewhere. When was he taken to his mom's and when was he to go back to his dad?

Hi lovemyboys. 
I hope this answer your questions:
1. It was original reported that egg donor was at work the night Robert went missing.  But to my knowledge it has not be   
    disclosed what her shift was that night. 
2. It has not been reveled if anyone has taken a lie detector test. 
3. Charles Manwill obtained custody of Robert January 2008. 
sunshine12
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1124 on: August 05, 2009, 02:05:03 PM »

i read a post on another site about the hospitalization of the boyfriend, and i wanted to post it here.  It is from someone named idaho-native. the link is at the bottom.

He has called me twice in the last few minutes. He said that the bf was in intermountain hospital. Last week he went into St.Als for a attempted drug overdose. From there that hospital sent him over to intermountain. Intermountain is across the way from the jail. St. Als where he originally was has a small mental health unit, but all the deep stuff gets sent over to intermountain. He said the bf was released at 8am yesterday or today. I aslked him how he knew this and apparently the mother called the apartment complex and told them he was being released and she wanted the locks on that apartment changed.

If he was released from the hospital today it will be interesting to see if an arrest is made today. I cant imagine they will let this guy very far out of his site. It seems he is a permanent flight risk. It also seems that at this point maybe even the mother believes he did it. Why else would she be trying to keep him out of the apartment

just to follow up on my last post, i think this just further proves (if its true but i believe this to be a credible source) that the boyfriend was involved.  it reminds me of the sandra cantu case when melissa huckabee swallowed the razors. i hope theres an arrest today and that anyone else who aided in the commission of this crime is held accountable as well.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1125 on: August 05, 2009, 02:10:09 PM »

just to follow up on my last post, i think this just further proves (if its true but i believe this to be a credible source) that the boyfriend was involved.  it reminds me of the sandra cantu case when melissa huckabee swallowed the razors. i hope theres an arrest today and that anyone else who aided in the commission of this crime is held accountable as well.
Thanks, originally when I heard he was hospitalized I figured suicide attempt. I really am thinking the boyfriend killed Robert while the mom was at work.
sunshine12
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1126 on: August 05, 2009, 02:25:41 PM »

yea, im still a little confused on the timeline of the case but i also think that it's highly possible that the bf killed robert when mom was at work. i guess with a clearer timeline i would be more sure of what the mother's role was in all of this.  based on witnesses that saw him at 7 30pm, and if mom got home from work at 9, i dont know if thats enough time for the bf to kill him, clean up blood, and bury him in his friends back yard (which i strongly believe happened) before the mother got back from work. 
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1127 on: August 05, 2009, 02:40:19 PM »

yea, im still a little confused on the timeline of the case but i also think that it's highly possible that the bf killed robert when mom was at work. i guess with a clearer timeline i would be more sure of what the mother's role was in all of this.  based on witnesses that saw him at 7 30pm, and if mom got home from work at 9, i dont know if thats enough time for the bf to kill him, clean up blood, and bury him in his friends back yard (which i strongly believe happened) before the mother got back from work. 
That's true 
sunshine12
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1128 on: August 05, 2009, 03:41:14 PM »

If the SUV was missing on Wednesday July 22nd and Robert was seen by the kids in the complex Friday evening..then I would say this was premeditated.  Esspecially if it turns out the SUV shows any evidence from Robert's murder.

Oringinally I thought maybe he was murdered earlier in the week.  But the kids in the complex saying they played with him Friday tells me he was not.  As long as they don't have their days confused..he was alive at 7-7:30 PM when the other kids went in to change to go swimming.

I would realy like to know Melissa's work schedule for the whole week....Monday through Friday.  Maybe the kids had their days confused and they were with him on another day.  But if she had off work on any of the days that week then my hinky meter is going off.  Also would like to know what time she left work each evening that week.

i think its possible that this was premeditated for the reasons bolded above. i also think that another possibility could be that if it wasn't premeditated, the bf's brother had taken the car and the bf called the brother in a panic and said that he needed to borrow the car. i'm not sure which is more likely, but if he did have anger management issues i would think it probobaly wasn't premeditated
Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1129 on: August 05, 2009, 04:35:40 PM »

So if Wallis was out of town when his SUV was stolen, how does he know exactly WHEN it was stolen??  How could he know??

Faith . . . it matters . . . it really does. ~ Sister
Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1130 on: August 05, 2009, 04:40:04 PM »

I would like to when the last adult, besides mom or b/f, saw Robert.  Kids get times/days confused alot..especially times since they usually dont care.

sorry, I drove for 6 hours today and I've had alot of time to think     

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1131 on: August 05, 2009, 04:42:04 PM »

musictheatredoc 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Idaho-native 
I would assume that if a judge has ordered she get summer visitation then its also been ordered that she get every other weekend or something like that

I have worked in the social service field, here in Idaho for 13 years (I am not a social worker, associated with Health and Welfare, or in law enforcement) and my experience has been that if the judge gave the mother Summer visitation, she also had regular visitation. Here in Idaho, judges favor the mother, even when there have been laws broken and convictions. While he was placed with his father, the court will do everything possible to preserve the relationship with his mother. Not saying that's right (It obviously isn't in some cases), but it's just the way it rolls here. Also, here in Idaho, my experience has been that a parent (especially mom) does not lose visitation unless they are incarcerated. 
(This is from WS, and might give some insight about custody)
Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1132 on: August 05, 2009, 04:44:40 PM »

musictheatredoc 

Quote:
I would assume that if a judge has ordered she get summer visitation then its also been ordered that she get every other weekend or something like that

I have worked in the social service field, here in Idaho for 13 years (I am not a social worker, associated with Health and Welfare, or in law enforcement) and my experience has been that if the judge gave the mother Summer visitation, she also had regular visitation. Here in Idaho, judges favor the mother, even when there have been laws broken and convictions. While he was placed with his father, the court will do everything possible to preserve the relationship with his mother. Not saying that's right (It obviously isn't in some cases), but it's just the way it rolls here. Also, here in Idaho, my experience has been that a parent (especially mom) does not lose visitation unless they are incarcerated.  

Well isn't that special    

sunshine12
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1133 on: August 05, 2009, 05:05:47 PM »

So if Wallis was out of town when his SUV was stolen, how does he know exactly WHEN it was stolen??  How could he know??

apparently neighbors told him it was missing i dont know how accurate that is though. 
cherjers
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1134 on: August 05, 2009, 05:08:32 PM »

yea, im still a little confused on the timeline of the case but i also think that it's highly possible that the bf killed robert when mom was at work. i guess with a clearer timeline i would be more sure of what the mother's role was in all of this.  based on w ::MonkeyLaugh::itnesses that saw him at 7 30pm, and if mom got home from work at 9, i dont know if thats enough time for the bf to kill him, clean up blood, and bury him in his friends back yard (which i strongly believe happened) before the mother got back from work. 
I thought the mother saw him that night around 9.30 said he wanted to go to a party-I could be wrong-wouldnt be the first time ::MonkeyLaugh::I dont trust anything mommy dearest says anyway.
cherjers
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1135 on: August 05, 2009, 05:10:23 PM »

musictheatredoc 

Quote:

Well isn't that special    
well isnt that nuts
Tams
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1136 on: August 05, 2009, 05:18:05 PM »

Good Afternoon, Monkeys -

Haven't posted in a long long time . . . have been feeling overwhelmed by the national epidemic tsunami of unfit parents whose children wind up missing, hurt or worse because they couldn't be responsible enough to see past themselves and put their child's well being before ANYTHING else they could possibly think they want or need. I am ashamed and disgusted by our narcissitic society. . . and I began to realize that getting too obsessed with these cases can really make depression and anxiety recurrent and overwhelming.

That being said, here I am trying to understand what happened to this innocent little boy. Reading his 2nd grade teacher's description of him broke my heart. All he wanted was to be recognized and loved. Poor sweet child. Thank goodness for people like his teacher who were able to make him feel like SOMEONE in this world cared.

Also: I was alarmed to read the neighbor's description of Robert walking a pit bull that seemed larger than him . . . just a thought, but does anyone have any information on where that dog is since LE searched the apt. and made the statement that it could have been a tragic event? Could explain a number of things, including covering for others . . . maybe? Just a thought . . .

Have to run to work now - will be back later tonight. Didn't want for it to seem like I just "post & run" - LOL.
pink angel
Monkey Junky

99% angel, 1% brat

« Reply #1137 on: August 05, 2009, 05:19:39 PM »

I read it was the neighbors that told him. ::shrugs::

Justice for Nevaeh Facebook - http://www.fbook.me/justice4nevaeh
In Memory of Nevaeh Videos; http://bit.ly/nevaeh  http://bit.ly/nevaeh2
pink angel
Monkey Junky

99% angel, 1% brat

« Reply #1138 on: August 05, 2009, 05:23:32 PM »

Good Afternoon, Monkeys -

Haven't posted in a long long time . . . have been feeling overwhelmed by the national epidemic tsunami of unfit parents whose children wind up missing, hurt or worse because they couldn't be responsible enough to see past themselves and put their child's well being before ANYTHING else they could possibly think they want or need. I am ashamed and disgusted by our narcissitic society. . . and I began to realize that getting too obsessed with these cases can really make depression and anxiety recurrent and overwhelming.

That being said, here I am trying to understand what happened to this innocent little boy. Reading his 2nd grade teacher's description of him broke my heart. All he wanted was to be recognized and loved. Poor sweet child. Thank goodness for people like his teacher who were able to make him feel like SOMEONE in this world cared.

Also: I was alarmed to read the neighbor's description of Robert walking a pit bull that seemed larger than him . . . just a thought, but does anyone have any information on where that dog is since LE searched the apt. and made the statement that it could have been a tragic event? Could explain a number of things, including covering for others . . . maybe? Just a thought . . .

Have to run to work now - will be back later tonight. Didn't want for it to seem like I just "post & run" - LOL.

Tams. This was the first time any dog was mentioned. In any articles. LE has never mentioned a dog.

Justice for Nevaeh Facebook - http://www.fbook.me/justice4nevaeh
In Memory of Nevaeh Videos; http://bit.ly/nevaeh  http://bit.ly/nevaeh2
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1139 on: August 05, 2009, 05:26:55 PM »

Tams, good to see you, I don't recall reading anything about a dog.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.