April 27, 2024, 02:27:30 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Robert Manwill 8, missing 7/24/09 Boise, Idaho (BODY FOUND)  (Read 415979 times)
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1400 on: August 12, 2009, 12:13:28 PM »

I don't know the specifics on the laws in Idaho.  I do know that if this man is in a mental institution that if he confessed to a doctor or counselor they could bring in the family..his Dad and Mom and have him tell them.  At that point it is up to the parents to do the right thing and turn him in.  Usually..and this has happened in the past..the family doesn't go to LE right away.  They let the counselors and doctors work with the person..to prepare them for this event and what ensues.  This helps the family do the right thing..they feel they have done what they can for their family member..and the doctors and counselors are off the hook for not going to LE with the confession.

Maybe this is what is going to happen. I hope so.  I know the BF's Dad , if he knew for certain his son was involved, would do the right thing.  His heart is as broken as is the family.

That's reassuring to know that the boyfriend's dad would do the right thing.

I just hope justice for Robert is served.

Sorry I really did not mean to mislead people.  The way I wrote that sounds like I personaly know the BF's Dad.  I do not know him, I don't even live in that part of the country.  I should of said I believe that the BF's Dad would do the right thing.
Sorry for any confusion..it is just what I think he would do..not that I know him or know for certain he would turn his son.   

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
pink angel
Monkey Junky

99% angel, 1% brat

« Reply #1401 on: August 12, 2009, 04:23:48 PM »

I don't know the specifics on the laws in Idaho.  I do know that if this man is in a mental institution that if he confessed to a doctor or counselor they could bring in the family..his Dad and Mom and have him tell them.  At that point it is up to the parents to do the right thing and turn him in.  Usually..and this has happened in the past..the family doesn't go to LE right away.  They let the counselors and doctors work with the person..to prepare them for this event and what ensues.  This helps the family do the right thing..they feel they have done what they can for their family member..and the doctors and counselors are off the hook for not going to LE with the confession.

Maybe this is what is going to happen. I hope so.  I know the BF's Dad , if he knew for certain his son was involved, would do the right thing.  His heart is as broken as is the family.

Sorry I really did not mean to mislead people.  The way I wrote that sounds like I personaly know the BF's Dad.  I do not know him, I don't even live in that part of the country.  I should of said I believe that the BF's Dad would do the right thing.
Sorry for any confusion..it is just what I think he would do..not that I know him or know for certain he would turn his son.   

Gypsy,
I don't have faith in the BF's dad that you do. He clearly is an enabler, IMO.
Paying his son's bills. Talking like Melissa was the bad guy and not saying one bad thing about his son, even though his son threw him under the bus to LE and tried to blame Robert's disappearance on him.

I don't think he would do the right thing. I think guilt would bother him but in the end he'd choose protecting his son over doing the right thing.

Just my opinion.

Justice for Nevaeh Facebook - http://www.fbook.me/justice4nevaeh
In Memory of Nevaeh Videos; http://bit.ly/nevaeh  http://bit.ly/nevaeh2
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1402 on: August 12, 2009, 08:11:58 PM »

Gypsy,
I don't have faith in the BF's dad that you do. He clearly is an enabler, IMO.
Paying his son's bills. Talking like Melissa was the bad guy and not saying one bad thing about his son, even though his son threw him under the bus to LE and tried to blame Robert's disappearance on him.

I don't think he would do the right thing. I think guilt would bother him but in the end he'd choose protecting his son over doing the right thing.

Just my opinion.

Pink you know what..you are probably right.  I think his Dad has been an enabler.  I wonder if that was for his son..or for Robert to have a decent place to live when he was with his Mom i the summer.  That is something we don't know..but thinking it over...I just pray someone with some info has enough love for Robert to come forward with the truth.

And still no arrest..why?  Someone knows more then they have said and needs to start talking.

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
eyespy73
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1403 on: August 13, 2009, 01:59:04 PM »

This message was sent before Robert Manwill was found dead. Why did we receive no response from anybody after several , and i do mean several attempts  to offer our assistance for no charge at all to the family. We offer FREE Missing Persons Investigations to all residents in the Treasure Valley and we never received any responses. Why would any law enforcement agency refuse help from other trained professionals who specialize in these types of investigations? Whats really going on ? This is not a competition or a game we were offerring our help for free. If finding the missing is really law enforcement agencies (of all kind) top priority, shouldn't and wouldn't they welcome help? who in the world would not/ LET'S FIND THE MISSING

Hi,
My name is Dan Landis owner of D.L. INVESTIGATING LLC. I recently offered my services to the boy's mother FREE of charge, we specialize in missing person's cases and know we can help. I left a note and a business card on her door Wednesday night, However, Thursday the police were all over that place and I never recieved a call. Did the mother ever recieve the note offering our help to find the boy, or did the police just take it off and disregard our offer? This seems very strange to me as any mother in the world would want more help, and the police keep brushing our agency off every time we offer our help. Whats going on????????? This is not a competition and we just want to help the family. We did the Racheal Walsh case in meridian Last year Free of Charge as well, Thats what we do, we are not putting down local police, we are offering additional help for the boy's family and just wish to know why our attempts have gone nowhere and why the mother did not respond to our note. I find it hard to believe after hearing the chief say " finding Robert is our top priority " that law enforcement and lead investigators would not welcome more help. If you can help us so we can help you and the boy please contact us. This is about a little boy not about the rest of us.  God bless you

Dan Landis PI.
D.L. INVESTIGATING LLC
boise, Id
208-921-1861
eyespy73
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1404 on: August 13, 2009, 02:02:43 PM »

Our office received a call from one of Robert Manwill's Aunt's through marriage and told us some pretty interesting things, I told this to local investigators on this case and I was brushed off....I think that was pertinent to the case , don't you?
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1405 on: August 13, 2009, 02:31:13 PM »

Our office received a call from one of Robert Manwill's Aunt's through marriage and told us some pretty interesting things, I told this to local investigators on this case and I was brushed off....I think that was pertinent to the case , don't you?
This is all very interesting, would like to hear more about this 
Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1406 on: August 13, 2009, 03:07:22 PM »

This is all very interesting, would like to hear more about this 

Scooch over NoRose...me too    

Faith . . . it matters . . . it really does. ~ Sister
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1407 on: August 13, 2009, 04:20:20 PM »

Eyespy - have you contacted local media?  I would think they would be very interrested in your information.
pink angel
Monkey Junky

99% angel, 1% brat

« Reply #1408 on: August 13, 2009, 06:45:16 PM »

What do you mean by brushed off?
If you reported information, LE will follow up on it. They don't usually check back with whoever reports the tips/information unless they require more information from you. They are under no obligation to let you know if your information "panned out".

Why didn't you ask Robert's aunt to put you in contact with the mom or with the dad? Charles is the one who had custody of Robert.

eyespy73
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1409 on: August 14, 2009, 02:21:27 AM »

They said they had enough help already and as far as what we heard from the aunt, they said they had it covered so if they wanted to hear our info they would or could have  contacted us, but they didn't......hey pink angel who's side are you on/ you seemed as if you wanted to correct me, or tell us we were wrong...our offer was for free, and we specialize in missing persons investigations, we were trying to help find a boy. And brushed off means, "we have got it handled but thank you and we will pass on your offer to our detectives"......Our office offers free missing persons investigations to all in our local area, becuase it's not about us, it's about the one who is missing.................GOD BLESS
eyespy73
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1410 on: August 14, 2009, 02:24:50 AM »

we signed onto this site to help those in need. If there are some who wish to debate or argue a case, we will leave. Again , our place is to be of maximum service to those who need our help. GOD BLESS
pink angel
Monkey Junky

99% angel, 1% brat

« Reply #1411 on: August 14, 2009, 05:39:13 AM »

They said they had enough help already and as far as what we heard from the aunt, they said they had it covered so if they wanted to hear our info they would or could have  contacted us, but they didn't......hey pink angel who's side are you on/ you seemed as if you wanted to correct me, or tell us we were wrong...our offer was for free, and we specialize in missing persons investigations, we were trying to help find a boy. And brushed off means, "we have got it handled but thank you and we will pass on your offer to our detectives"......Our office offers free missing persons investigations to all in our local area, becuase it's not about us, it's about the one who is missing.................GOD BLESS

First off, I am on Robert's side. I care passionately about children and each time one posted here winds up murdered, I am heartbroken, lose sleep and cry for days. Each and every one have a place in my heart.

I wasn't debating or trying to argue at all. I was just asking a question.

I can't answer for the police. I don't know why they didn't accept your kind offer. Perhaps they had all the help they needed. There was many agencies involved. LE, FBI, members of Team Adam and NCMEC. Again, I don't know. If you feel like you were not listened to then, perhaps you should call back and ask to talk to the investigator and charge and talk to them.

Bless you for trying to help.   

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1412 on: August 14, 2009, 01:33:46 PM »

Eyespy - I don't know who the WE is you keep referring to but we do not allow members to share nicknames and passwords.  That said I'm not sure what your purpose is here.  If you think the family is hiding something then I suggest you go to police or FBI.

Please do not come to SM and try to tell others what to post.

NOTE:  On second thought, Eyespy has been banned.  We don't need new argumentative posters at SM.  If Eyespy has information pertentent to Robert Manwill THEY should go to LE or the FBI.
« Last Edit: August 14, 2009, 01:41:36 PM by klaasend » Logged
MAca
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1413 on: August 14, 2009, 06:48:51 PM »

Thanks CBB, I appreciate it very much.   You and Klaas Rock   
« Last Edit: August 14, 2009, 07:17:28 PM by klaasend » Logged
mamacrazy30
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1414 on: August 14, 2009, 09:09:09 PM »

no arrest yet?   i don't want this to be like
 an angelic monkey Nevaeh an angelic monkey

OMG  thats soooo Anthony.  (credits to miss Mae)
pink angel
Monkey Junky

99% angel, 1% brat

« Reply #1415 on: August 14, 2009, 09:22:44 PM »

no arrest yet?   i don't want this to be like
 an angelic monkey Nevaeh an angelic monkey

It's coming mama. We just have to be patient. Unlike Nevaeh's case, I am pretty sure they know who did this to Robert and are just waiting on forensics/evidence to come back from labs to make an arrest.

just my opinion.

klaas, you do rock. Smile Thank you.

pink angel
Monkey Junky

99% angel, 1% brat

« Reply #1416 on: August 14, 2009, 09:24:13 PM »

http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/candles.cfm?l=eng&gi=rob%20m

Lighting a candle and saying a prayer for justice for little man and his family.

Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1417 on: August 14, 2009, 10:17:31 PM »

Yes, I was peeking from work and have to agree, Ms. Klaasend does rock.
I want whoever did this to Robert to be arrested., charged and  to go on trial.
luvmyboys
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1418 on: August 14, 2009, 11:05:46 PM »

I was wondering if someone anyone would go to my site www.childrenaremissing.com and tell me how to improve it. And how to be able to have comments. This is my first time I have ever done this. I am very passionate about children and what is going on in this twisted world. Please give me feed back. Ty hope
dadsgrl1255
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1419 on: August 15, 2009, 09:48:44 AM »

just so you know hun, the search at the wallis place turned up nothing according to what the police told them.   I do  know for sure that they were out of town when all this happened, as for Evan covering for someone i doubt it.  Why aren't they going after the boys mother, who by the way just recently was charged for breaking her youngest child's skull?  I haven't heard any updates in a while, please keep me posted.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.