April 28, 2024, 03:32:02 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Robert Manwill 8, missing 7/24/09 Boise, Idaho (BODY FOUND)  (Read 416031 times)
cherjers
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1560 on: August 20, 2009, 11:56:36 AM »

These 2 people are MONSTERS!!  I can't think of a punishment that is horrible enough  and still legal to do to either of these animals. 

I agree Sunny.....I agree. 
good morning monkeys -it seems  to me some family members should have notice how Robert was being treated.  That poor boy -did he not feel he could go to his bio father or aunt someone and tell them.  I know if it were one of my grand children-they would tell me.  They would say so and so always hits me.  My mom makes me take cold showers when I am bad.  Sorry if I am hard on the extened family-but someone should have know what was going on.  (  sorry I posted in the wrong place)

What the boyfreind did to Robert even once was bad enough, but it seems he did it a number of times  over time.   A slow and painful death.     And it just hurts me to know his OWN mother could have prevented it but she didn't.  She could have stopped it, but she didn't.  She could have gotten little Robert medical help but she didn't.       
Yes Ma'am Muffy. ITA with you. I think the mom let that baby (he was a tiny boy) die a slow and painful death by not getting him help. I hope she suffers for eternity. JMO JSM 
cherjers
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1561 on: August 20, 2009, 12:02:10 PM »

Wow - I just saw this.  I am so heart broken right now    

This poor little guy must have suffered so badly.  I hope these SOB's rot in he!!    
  Next to these nuts KC looking a lttle sane--just a little--- still want he to pay with her life.
cherjers
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1562 on: August 20, 2009, 12:19:28 PM »

Unbelievably heartbreaking. My God what this little child must have endured. what pure inexplicable evil. I don't know what else I can say. Sad
  I wonder how the judges feel-the one that gave her joint custody  and the one that gave her a slap on the wrist for fracturing the skull of a baby.  In my mind they should step down from the bench.  I know judges can not always be right-but in this case they showed no common sense.  More importantly they never gave a thought as to  what  these children life would be.  They should be hung out there for every one to see -their pictures should be on every new station-this way the next time a judge will think twice about putting children in  a home with filth like these to
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #1563 on: August 20, 2009, 12:37:27 PM »

Search continues for missing Idaho boy
by The Associated Press
Monday July 27, 2009, 9:12 AM
National Cener for Missing & Exploited ChildrenRobert Manwill

BOISE -- An 8-year-old boy from Boise has been missing since Friday, and the FBI has joined in the search.

Boise police say Robert Manwill went missing about 9:30 p.m. Friday in southwestern Boise and that he may have been headed to a party at a friend's house when he disappeared.

About 20 FBI agents and dozens of local residents were assisting in the search over the weekend.

The Boise Police Department says it will hold a press conference about the search Monday.

On Sunday, Deputy Chief Jim Kerns pleaded with the public for help finding Robert, who is described as 4 feet, 2 inches tall, about 50 pounds, and wearing blue jeans, black shoes, and either a brown shirt with the words, "Andy don't need no Mic" or a blue shirt with a superman symbol on the front.

-- The Associated Press

http://www.oregonlive.com/news/index.ssf/2009/07/search_continues_for_missing_i.html

No AMBER ALERT? 

Ehrlick Jr. accused of repeated acts of blunt-force trauma, Jenkins accused of hiding her son Robert Manwill
http://www.idahostatesman.com/localnews/story/871177.html

Excellent comment on the comments section on the above link. Not my comment but I feel exactly as the Idahostatesman poster.
CandyKayne wrote on August, 20 3:31 AM:

They need to also charge these killers with Fraud. They defrauded the community (Red Cross, Police officers, the National Guard...to name a few) of valuable time, money and resources. Nor can they can ever re-pay the countless concerned and caring people in our community who took off work to help search for Robert...people who actually DID shed tears over this child...people who spent countless hours in the hot July and August heat to help in any way they could. And while all of these agencies and people worked on their behalf, they stood there and played us all...or tried to play us. We knew the truth but you still allowed the expensive and heartless charade to continue while your beautiful son's lifeless little body drifted and decomposed. While sadly you're not the first to kill a child, maybe you should be an example to other child abusers and killers and let the community exact it's own revenge. It would be swift and sure. No sitting on death row till you're old enough to die of n

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
pink angel
Monkey Junky

99% angel, 1% brat

« Reply #1564 on: August 20, 2009, 04:24:56 PM »

Hear the detailed indictment Because Melissa is illiterate,

Jenkins' Facebook page says

do what?  she's illiterate but has a Facebook page? 

She is a selfish manipulator. That is what evil is, pure manipulation. I have no remorse for this woman period. "Illiterate" my arse....I imagine the judge who allowed her to have the baby back will be lining up to hear her case. I think that judge should be exposed for being such a dumb arse.
Sorry for the rant, I just, like many of us here, are angry that everyone failed these children. The worse part of it, I feel so helpless. What can we do to stop this?

I don't know, really don't, I've been thinking about all of these senseless, horrific crimes. Is there anything that the people in Idaho might be able to do, to perhaps recall the judge that gave Melissa a slap on the wrist in the first place. I'm sure nothing will happen to the judge, I can only hope the judge's conscience doesn't stop haunting. Did nobody see this little child's bruises in the neighborhood? Robert was out playing on the swings that evening, he was probably afraid to say anything. Another haunting case, but this one could have been avoided    Thanks to all that have posted articles 

The judges names are public record. They should swarm them with letters and printed out pictures of little dude.

Justice for Nevaeh Facebook - http://www.fbook.me/justice4nevaeh
In Memory of Nevaeh Videos; http://bit.ly/nevaeh  http://bit.ly/nevaeh2
pink angel
Monkey Junky

99% angel, 1% brat

« Reply #1565 on: August 20, 2009, 06:56:14 PM »

http://videos.idahostatesman.com/vmix_hosted_apps/p/media?id=5705850&item_index=1&all=1&sort=NULL

If you look below there is video with a resident "Carol Peterson"
She said she heard Robert had ligature marks on his ankles and rocks in his pockets.

They tied something to little man to weigh him down.

Justice for Nevaeh Facebook - http://www.fbook.me/justice4nevaeh
In Memory of Nevaeh Videos; http://bit.ly/nevaeh  http://bit.ly/nevaeh2
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #1566 on: August 20, 2009, 08:22:39 PM »

http://videos.idahostatesman.com/vmix_hosted_apps/p/media?id=5705850&item_index=1&all=1&sort=NULL

If you look below there is video with a resident "Carol Peterson"
She said she heard Robert had ligature marks on his ankles and rocks in his pockets.

They tied something to little man to weigh him down.

Thanks Pink for the link to the video    I hope the ligature marks around his ankles were post mortem. I would hate to think that he was bound before he died. Makes me sad too that he liked to hug, probably because he never got them at home from his mom. 

God Rest you Little Man.  an angelic monkey

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #1567 on: August 20, 2009, 10:14:42 PM »

Evening Monkeys

This was Handwriting on the wall ...it seems. Poor Robert. This child was thrown to the lions den by being sent to his Monster/Mother's house for the summer. 
I have to go back and read yet. But what was said on the news yesterday that the Judge had to read the indictment due to Ms. Jenkins is Illiterate ...seemed strange to me.

I found yesterday within the local news this article of her life  p~poor saga ... 
that she " WORKED" ...
snipped: http://www.idahostatesman.com/273/story/869934.html

She has worked short stints in numerous clerical and manufacturing jobs - including at the Idaho Statesman's call center, the Boise Bingo Center, Scentsy and, most recently, Blackhawk Manufacturing.

How can you be employed in Clerical if you cannot read nor write ?? I know that clerical is a broad spectrum of employment - but bottom line is you have to be able to read and write !
Who filled out her applications? Her boyfriend at the moment ?

I posted this when they first found the body of Robert " he was not yet identified" .. SHE needs to have her Baby Maker shut down.  This is absolute travesty that Robert had to die at her hands while her beloved pos boyfriend joined in and or did whatever. Both of them need to have Child Abuser Tat'd on their foreheads and thrown in a Gen Population Prison for the rest of their lives.
I think Death is too good for them.   

Justice will Serve You Robert  an angelic monkey - WE Hope & Pray this Time.
God Bless the Babies

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
luvmyboys
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1568 on: August 21, 2009, 01:18:15 AM »

I agree I think that the both of them should. Be let out. And everyone who looked for robert get to do what ever they or him. Did to little robert they both should get beat. Untill they bleed on the inside.  And just straight beat the he** up. Untill they die. Sorry if someone thinks I am crazy. Because I am not. The mom/egg donor and boyfriend r. I also think someone had to know. I do not buy it for one minute that noone did not know how that little boy was being treated. That is bs. Someone knew. I am so pissed off about this. And if I would have lived there around that area. I tell ya this much. I sure would have confronted the mom/egg donor. Because I always felt something was not right with her. I have been on top of this case from the beginning. The day it came out how and what happened to robert. I lost my breath I got so upset and threw up. My mom thought she was gonna have 2 call 911. I took it pretty bad. I just could not believe what I was hearing. But you know what? I am always saying. I can not believe what I am hearing.  after every child case. All the horrible stuff that happens to the kids. I just don't understand. And 1 more thing. I also put blame on the system. Because the system sucks. And the judge who allowed her visitation what a load of BS. Goodnite everyone I had to vent
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1569 on: August 21, 2009, 12:58:25 PM »

luvmyboys 
I do not think you are crazy, I wish that could happen also, but it won't, and the only thing we can do is hope and pray the judicial system works, and I'm sorry, I don't have much faith in the system.  an angelic monkey  But I do believe these two will get what is coming to them.
Mary
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1570 on: August 21, 2009, 02:26:35 PM »

What has happened to Robert is just to tragic. Child welfare should be held accountable
for ever allowing children back in her home. I don't know how this father is ever going
to recover mentally from Roberts death. What are the odds that you would marry two
women that murdered your 2 sons. The first wife stabbed her son to death and now this
one. God bless him and I hope he gets a lot of help.
dadsgrl1255
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1571 on: August 21, 2009, 04:43:58 PM »

Evening Monkeys

This was Handwriting on the wall ...it seems. Poor Robert. This child was thrown to the lions den by being sent to his Monster/Mother's house for the summer. 
I have to go back and read yet. But what was said on the news yesterday that the Judge had to read the indictment due to Ms. Jenkins is Illiterate ...seemed strange to me.

I found yesterday within the local news this article of her life  p~poor saga ... 
that she " WORKED" ...
snipped: http://www.idahostatesman.com/273/story/869934.html

She has worked short stints in numerous clerical and manufacturing jobs - including at the Idaho Statesman's call center, the Boise Bingo Center, Scentsy and, most recently, Blackhawk Manufacturing.

How can you be employed in Clerical if you cannot read nor write ?? I know that clerical is a broad spectrum of employment - but bottom line is you have to be able to read and write !
Who filled out her applications? Her boyfriend at the moment ?

I posted this when they first found the body of Robert " he was not yet identified" .. SHE needs to have her Baby Maker shut down.  This is absolute travesty that Robert had to die at her hands while her beloved pos boyfriend joined in and or did whatever. Both of them need to have Child Abuser Tat'd on their foreheads and thrown in a Gen Population Prison for the rest of their lives.
I think Death is too good for them.   

Justice will Serve You Robert  an angelic monkey - WE Hope & Pray this Time.
God Bless the Babies

I can't understand how she is pretending to be illiterate if she ws a secretary or whatever!  She worked for the newspaper?  Must not be a very good newspaper!
dadsgrl1255
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1572 on: August 21, 2009, 04:49:18 PM »

Hear the detailed indictment Because Melissa is illiterate,

Jenkins' Facebook page says

do what?  she's illiterate but has a Facebook page? 

Truth be told you don't really have to be that literate now.  Look at how kids talk let alone write!  My children are not allowed to speek in letters!  TTFN lol BFF you get the idea.  I think she's probably looking for all the sympathy she can get!
burkieandemme
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1573 on: August 22, 2009, 01:41:30 PM »

The "poor me.  I am illiterate" story does not fly with me.  Morals and literacy are not one in the same!!!!  There are many people in this world who have learning disabilities and do not harm their children.   On the flip side, there are may people who have doctrines and are monsters.   My point is your literacy level does not determine your moral compass.   

With that said, I think someone has to use little words so this monster and her "man" can understand every charge that is brought against them.  This way, once convicted, they do not have an opprotunity for appeal.
cece
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1574 on: August 22, 2009, 04:42:25 PM »

http://www.idahostatesman.com/opinion/story/873617.html

West Views: Opinions from around the West on western issues

The Times-News, Twin Falls

Daniel Ehrlick Jr. of Boise and his live-in girlfriend, Melissa Jenkins, haven't been convicted of causing the death of Jenkins' son, Robert Manwill. But an Ada County grand jury handed up indictments against Ehrlick and Jenkins on Tuesday for first-degree murder, so it's not too soon to ask how the two misfits at the center of this case fell through the cracks in Idaho's criminal justice system and its social welfare safety net.

Ehrlick was a violent, red-flagged loser with seven years in Idaho prisons and at least a decade on probation. Convicted of burglary, battery, possession of drug paraphernalia and more, he was banned by the courts from being alone with Robert's half sister, RayLynn. Jenkins, who has at least three kids by three fathers, is on probation for fracturing the skull of her youngest child, Aidan. The 1-year-old boy was declared to be in imminent danger and placed in the custody of the Idaho Department of Health and Welfare last October.

So why was Jenkins permitted unsupervised contact with Robert, whose father and stepmother in New Plymouth had custody of the boy? And if the courts deemed Ehrlick too great a danger to RayLynn, why wasn't he considered an equal risk to Robert?

Idaho family law, like that in many states, is predicated on keeping families together, when possible. What isn't clear is why Ehrlick's and Jenkins' probation officers didn't try to keep Robert from having anything to do with his mother and her boyfriend. Reading the court files, there's little doubt that the judges who sentenced Ehrlick and Jenkins considered them to be a menace to children. Jenkins had extensive involvement with Health and Welfare caseworkers. Were they simply too overworked to connect the dots and see potential risks to Robert and to Jenkins' other children, or was there something that prevented them from acting on their concerns?

However the system failed Robert, it failed him completely.
That must be changed - by the Legislature, if necessary.

This little boy should still be alive.

cece
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1575 on: August 22, 2009, 04:45:05 PM »

Lighting a candle for Robert and saying a prayer for his family.
http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/candles.cfm?l=eng&gi=rob%20m

bring forward from pink angel

Ariana
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1576 on: August 22, 2009, 08:13:54 PM »

I was listening to a CD earlier and this songmade me think of Robert and all the little children are missing.

Cranberries : The Icicle Melts Lyrics
Songwriters: O'Riordan, Dolores;

When, when will the icicle melt,
The icicle, icicle?
And when, when will the picture show end,
The picture show, picture show?

I should not have read the paper today,
'Cause a child, child, child, child he was taken away.

There's a place for the baby that died,
And there's time for the mother who cried.
And she will hold him in her arms sometime,
'Cause nine months is too long, too long, too long...

How, how could you hurt the child,
How could you hurt the child?
Now, does this make you satisfied,
Satisfied, satisfied?

I don't know what's happ'ning to people today,
When a child, child, child, child, he was taken away.

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #1577 on: August 22, 2009, 08:45:16 PM »

an angelic monkey I don't have much to add today about Robert, but prayers for his Dad, step mom and the family and mostly for Robert. He will always be in my prayers. God Bless you Little Man. JSM  an angelic monkey

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1578 on: August 22, 2009, 11:06:52 PM »

Daniel Ehrlick Jr. accused of repeated acts of blunt-force trauma, Melissa Jenkins accused of hiding her son Robert Manwill from authorities
BY PATRICK ORR KATHLEEN KRELLER - porr@idahostatesman.com kkreller@idahostatesman.com
Copyright: © 2009 Idaho Statesman
Published: 08/20/09

Eight-year-old Robert Manwill was beaten over weeks of "escalating physical violence" that finally climaxed in his death, according to details released Wednesday in the indictments of his mom and her boyfriend.

Ada County Coroner Erwin Sonnenberg said the boy died from blunt force trauma "on or about" the July 24 night he was reported missing.

State officials won't say how Robert and his 16-month-old half brother Aidan were allowed back in the home with their mother, Melissa Jenkins, who just months earlier had pleaded guilty to fracturing Aidan's skull.

Health and Welfare officials won't release details on any child protection cases in the home. Custody documents for Robert show that Melissa Jenkins had the right to see her son seven weeks each summer.

Two short but shocking indictments filed against Jenkins and her boyfriend, Daniel Ehrlick Jr., offer the most detailed glimpse of what police and prosecutors say happened. A grand jury contends that violence against the boy started as early as June.

It's unclear whether Robert was staying the whole time in the Oak Park Village apartment his mother and her boyfriend shared; neither police nor family members are saying.

But the indictments indicate that state officials may have been monitoring the family. According to the grand jury, Jenkins "did actively and repeatedly hide (Robert) from government authorities" and kept "other persons from observing the ongoing harm."

The indictments - charging both Jenkins and Ehrlick with first-degree murder and failure to report a death - were graphic.

The grand jury said Ehrlick repeatedly abused Robert and eventually killed the boy by the "intentional application of torture ... by inflicting extreme or prolonged pain with the intent to cause suffering, to execute vengeance, or to satisfy some sadistic inclination, by inflicting repeated acts of blunt force trauma to the abdomen and/or head of Robert Manwill."

Many of the terms used in the indictment were taken directly from Idaho's law on first-degree murder. Officials haven't released any specific details of how the abuse played out.

The indictment against Robert's mother, though, said she "had active knowledge of Robert's bodily injuries, visible bruises and other physical and emotional harm." The indictment says she not only failed to protect or seek medical attention for Robert, but she kept his abuse from others.

It says she continued to leave Robert with Ehrlick despite the knowledge that he was "inflicting repeated acts of physical violence" on the boy; and that she lied to police about Robert's whereabouts after she knew he was dead.

Now, the community is clamoring for answers about how this could have happened.

Health and Welfare Director Richard Armstrong said Wednesday that the law prohibits his department from releasing information on Robert's case - even now that the boy is dead.

The department has performed an internal review and is satisfied,
Armstrong said. Any further information will come from the Ada County Prosecutors' Office during court proceedings, he said.
http://www.idahostatesman.com/eyepiece/story/871177.html

::MonkeyMad::Satisfied? Are you kidding me? Again, no words.
God bless you little man.

IOW The state watched, while Melissa watched, while Daniel beat Robert to death?  WTH, is child killing a spectator sport?

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1579 on: August 23, 2009, 10:01:48 AM »

boggles the mind doesn't it Bearly? how anyone,let alone a mother sit and watch while a child is being tortured and beat to death? God knows that he must have cried out to his mother to help him...and she did nothing.....nothing...
hard to even think about....breaks my heart..

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.