April 28, 2024, 06:56:13 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Robert Manwill 8, missing 7/24/09 Boise, Idaho (BODY FOUND)  (Read 416043 times)
pink angel
Monkey Junky

99% angel, 1% brat

« Reply #1600 on: August 24, 2009, 07:43:18 PM »

If she was a battered woman she more than likely didn't protect her son because she was afraid of getting beat or having her son hurt even worse than she thought he would be.  I have no doubt she loved him, I believe her grief is real.  She wanted to see her son so much I am sure and she was probably afraid to send him home early from his visitation with her because she knew once the father found out his son was abused she would never see him again, Dad would have made sure of that.  Battered women are stripped of everything.  Their pride, their self esteem, their self worth.  All she has left in this world is her children and now she has lost them forever.  This is a sad story of the cycle of abuse and how a mom is brought so low that she becomes selfish in what little she does have that she will not put the protection of her children first.  Not all battered women let it go that far but too many do.  They don't love who their man is, they love who he pretended to be when they met him, they hope and pray that he will go back to being that way, they fear for their lives, they fear for their kids, and they are brainwashed to believe they cannot survive without this man.  It is complete and total codependance at it's worst.  In some cases they only stay because the man has them convinced he will kill them or their children if they leave.  A lot of times the woman did leave to only be tracked down by him and and almost killed for doing so.  Plus they play up the whole "it's my child and I have a right to see him" if there are kids involved.  I am not making excuses for her, she deserves the punishment that she has coming to her, my guess is that even she agrees, even as she hopes for a different outcome.  There is more to this story than his mom is incompetant, but the worst thing is that this little boy had to pay the price for his mothers inability to see that her relationship was not worth it and that she should run, even if it meant never seeing Robert or his sister again, just so she could protect herself and the kids from him.
AVERY WELL WRITTEN POST-BUT I dont care what anyone does to you-if you love a child you would die before you let anyone hurt that child- KILL if thats what it takes--- no -she is no mother no pity for her-she should have taken a knife and stab him to stop him from beating Robert-what jury in the world would convict a mother who was protecing a child.  on the other hand what jury would show  pity to a mother that had no pity for her child.  She had a hard life BIG DEAL no one beat her to death  

Amen!

It's one thing if you are single with no kids. If you want to stay, hang out and keep being abused by a man, that's your choice. When there is a child involved, there is NO choice.

You do what you have to do to protect your child/children.

You don't hang around because "you love him". You don't put your children at risk one moment longer.

You get them the hell out of there. Send them away to out of state relatives, give them back to the other parent, hell...give them up for adoption, if it means keeping them safe.

Justice for Nevaeh Facebook - http://www.fbook.me/justice4nevaeh
In Memory of Nevaeh Videos; http://bit.ly/nevaeh  http://bit.ly/nevaeh2
cherjers
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1601 on: August 24, 2009, 08:58:22 PM »

If she was a battered woman she more than likely didn't protect her son because she was afraid of getting beat or having her son hurt even worse than she thought he would be.  I have no doubt she loved him, I believe her grief is real.  She wanted to see her son so much I am sure and she was probably afraid to send him home early from his visitation with her because she knew once the father found out his son was abused she would never see him again, Dad would have made sure of that.  Battered women are stripped of everything.  Their pride, their self esteem, their self worth.  All she has left in this world is her children and now she has lost them forever.  This is a sad story of the cycle of abuse and how a mom is brought so low that she becomes selfish in what little she does have that she will not put the protection of her children first.  Not all battered women let it go that far but too many do.  They don't love who their man is, they love who he pretended to be when they met him, they hope and pray that he will go back to being that way, they fear for their lives, they fear for their kids, and they are brainwashed to believe they cannot survive without this man.  It is complete and total codependance at it's worst.  In some cases they only stay because the man has them convinced he will kill them or their children if they leave.  A lot of times the woman did leave to only be tracked down by him and and almost killed for doing so.  Plus they play up the whole "it's my child and I have a right to see him" if there are kids involved.  I am not making excuses for her, she deserves the punishment that she has coming to her, my guess is that even she agrees, even as she hopes for a different outcome.  There is more to this story than his mom is incompetant, but the worst thing is that this little boy had to pay the price for his mothers inability to see that her relationship was not worth it and that she should run, even if it meant never seeing Robert or his sister again, just so she could protect herself and the kids from him.
AVERY WELL WRITTEN POST-BUT I dont care what anyone does to you-if you love a child you would die before you let anyone hurt that child- KILL if thats what it takes--- no -she is no mother no pity for her-she should have taken a knife and stab him to stop him from beating Robert-what jury in the world would convict a mother who was protecing a child.  on the other hand what jury would show  pity to a mother that had no pity for her child.  She had a hard life BIG DEAL no one beat her to death  

Amen!

It's one thing if you are single with no kids. If you want to stay, hang out and keep being abused by a man, that's your choice. When there is a child involved, there is NO choice.

You do what you have to do to protect your child/children.

You don't hang around because "you love him". You don't put your children at risk one moment longer.

You get them the hell out of there. Send them away to out of state relatives, give them back to the other parent, hell...give them up for adoption, if it means keeping them safe.
Pink angel --you are right on-she could have sent him home to his father-I hope i never understand how these people do the things they do
luvmyboys
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1602 on: August 24, 2009, 11:04:22 PM »

Oh wow. I totally do not agree with ariana. The day that robert mom/egg donor gave birth to him. She made the choice to protect him all the days of his life. She knew what she was doing was wrong. She couls have got out anytime with robert being there or even when he wasn't. There is NO excuse for her letting that poor child get treated the way she did. None at all. It was her job to always make sure he was safe. I always tell my sister who I think often makes mistakes with her 15 year old daughter. You only get one chance. That is it. 1 and if you mess up you can never get it back never. She was letting her rome the neighbor hood. Go here go there. Do this and do that. Well she did some things that she should not have done. Went and was sneaking out of the house. I found out about it. And not by my sister who I have been telling the whole time. You give an inch they take a mile. It is what it is. You know. Well I flipped out when I found out and I told my sister and we r close. But I told her if I ever think that you are not doing right as a parent. I will do what ever it takes to make sure you do. Because you olnly get one chance. So back to the mom/egg donor the he**  with her. She is a piece of crap that is in my yard. And I also think that some people in her family or his knew how robert was being treated. And they stood by and did not do sh*t. And they will have to deal with that for the rest of there lives.
dadsgrl1255
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1603 on: August 25, 2009, 10:30:46 AM »

if you go down further in the art. it has a link to police think...something...

i could be wrong but from what i understand Roberts dad is re-married to the first wife that killed the first baby.  she changed her last name, but still same person.

what is wrong with people?
cherjers
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1604 on: August 25, 2009, 12:20:09 PM »

i could be wrong but from what i understand Roberts dad is re-married to the first wife that killed the first baby.  she changed her last name, but still same person.

Thats what I get from the article-wow this is the first time I read that-it has not be reported that way on the news.  Well poor Robert what a hell his life must have been.  AS far as I am concern (if this is true the father is nuts too) how do re marry some one who killed your child.  I guess these people just feel they can have more kids --children are replaceable to these nuts   Why do they have children in the first place-that I will never understand
Ariana
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1605 on: August 25, 2009, 02:05:27 PM »

First, my post was to explain the view from a battered woman.  I never said I agree with what she did.  And Luvmyboys, the underlined statement is where I gave my exact opinion of Roberts mother, not explaining battered women in general.  So what part don't you agree with?  Because if you pay attention to what I said I believe she deserves what is coming to her and I'd like to add that she really doesn't deserve any of her kids.

Also, it has been pointed out that Roberts dad is NOT married to his exwife.  His father is Charles Manwill and his wife is Afton Manwill.  If he was stupid enough to remarry his first wife he wouldn't deserve to have his kids either. MO
burkieandemme
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1606 on: August 25, 2009, 02:13:17 PM »

I saw this article and thought this might bring about something positive in this heart breaking tragedy.   an angelic monkey

2,300 people helped search for Robert Manwill. Local groups want to channel that energy to make kids safer.
BY ANNA WEBB - awebb@idahostatesman.com
Copyright: © 2009 Idaho Statesman
Published: 08/23/09

"Nothing we do now brings Robert back, but we're asking what we can do as a community to prevent this happening again," said Roger Sherman, director of the Idaho Children's Trust Fund.

Inspired by the case, local child welfare agencies already are working on ideas from 10 groups that met in Boise last week.

"A lot of people say we have a thriving community for kids, but there are obviously holes," Sherman said.

Sherman helped organize the meeting, which attracted representatives from the Court Appointed Special Advocate Program, Idaho Voices for Children, former Idaho first lady Patricia Kempthorne representing the Twiga Foundation, St. Luke's Prenatal Care, Head Start, Idaho Health and Welfare and others.

Everyone from PTA presidents to U.S. Sen. Mike Crapo says now is the time to channel the community's energy to improve the lives of local children. They are talking about ideas like:

® Adopting a version of the Harlem Children's Zone, a 35-year-old nonprofit program that has supported children in one of New York City's toughest neighborhoods.

® Finding ways to offer help to extended family, neighbors and others who seem to be in need, without being intrusive.

As thousands devoted time for Robert this summer, others have rallied for kids in Canyon County, too, inspired by the case of 14-year-old Zachary Neagle, accused of killing his father earlier this year - perhaps, as is alleged in court, after years of abuse.

It seems to organizers that the Treasure Valley is uniquely energized to take action on behalf of kids in trouble.

"But there needs to be leadership," Sherman said. "And it's still unclear what that action might be."

By coincidence, the groups met on the very day Robert's mother, Melissa Jenkins, and her boyfriend, Daniel Ehrlick, were arrested, charged with his murder.

"Over 2,000 people will pull together to search for a young boy, even when the search seems hopeless," he said. "Can we also figure out how to pull together on a daily basis to find kids like Robert with no place to turn?"

CAN WE TRACK EVERY SINGLE CHILD?

Nicole Sirak, director of the Court Appointed Special Advocate Program, said she and the others are looking at how one child welfare model, the Harlem Children's Zone, might be put to use locally.

The program, which has been going on for three decades, works with every child in a 97-block area of the city, overseeing not only kids but the welfare, education and health of their families. The program cares for kids from "cradle to college" with a "whatever it takes" philosophy.

The program has been getting attention lately. President Barack Obama is a fan. "This American Life," a program on National Public Radio, aired a story on the nonprofit just last weekend.

Sirak said the meeting attendees talked about how an urban program might take a more rural form in Idaho.

"We were trying to decide what our version of '97 blocks' would be," she said. "Is it all Title One schools (with lots of low-income families)? Is it the 4th Judicial District (Ada, Boise, Elmore and Valley counties), where 730 kids come into foster care each year? Is it families who are on the radar of courts and social services who have struggled in the past?"

In Robert's case, he and his younger half-brother, Aidan, were allowed back into their mother's home months after she was convicted of fracturing the younger boy's skull. State Health and Welfare officials haven't released any information about how Jenkins regained custody.

Sherman said already existing programs might also offer good models, including an anti-violence campaign at Mercy Medical Center in Nampa. Programs at United Way, including a kindergarten-preparedness program, also support kids and their families.

Liberty Elementary PTA members want to set aside money in their budget for monthly family nights at the school, with the sole purpose of making sure parents know other parents and parents know kids in other families, said Stacey St. Amand, interim director of the nonprofit Idaho Voices for Children and PTA president at Liberty.

The group is aiming for 100 percent participation.

"Because we're seeing more and more need in our school, more kids who need help paying for lunch and free breakfasts, more of a need for donated clothing, more parents who don't have jobs or are working two jobs, which can create even more need in kids," she said.

MAYBE IT'S TIME TO INTERVENE

Sherman said that while child protection programs are suffering from underfunding, the issue reaches beyond programs.

Sometimes, helping kids comes down to "making a cultural shift that increases the sharing, neighbor to neighbor," he said.

The trick is to work out the balance between giving families their privacy and stepping in to take action when it looks like someone's in trouble.

"As private citizens, we can be aware of our surroundings," St. Amand said. "If you see, or suspect child abuse, you need to report it. It's a simple process. You call the Idaho Care Line at 211.

"My feeling is you're morally bound as a human being to do that. It sounds corny, but it does take a village. In my own neighborhood, I've seen kids abusing BB guns and airsoft rifles against each other. I intervene, because it's just wrong, and I feel it's my duty. Then again, I grew up with a father who was always yelling at speeders on our street to slow down."

In a column this week, Crapo called on the community as well.

"Pay attention to what is happening around you and don't hesitate to help someone who you suspect might be in trouble," he said. "Vigilance demands that we speak up, point out, notice our surroundings and listen to our instinct. It is always better to err on the side of caution."

Patricia Kempthorne, who now advocates for children through the Twiga Foundation, said she was reminded recently of this need when she saw a woman struggling to cross a street.

The woman had two children and a baby in a stroller. She was obviously having a hard time, losing her temper. People were nearby, watching her, but didn't speak to her. It reminded Kempthorne of an incident in her own past.

"I was sitting in my car at the post office, having one of those days," she said. "My kids were in the back seat, and I was yelling at the steering wheel. A man came and tapped on my window and asked if he could help. Just that offer defused the moment. That happened about 25 years ago, and I've never forgotten it.

"I wondered why I didn't have the same courage to walk up to that woman the other day, the way that man did for me. Maybe all she needed was to know that someone cared," Kempthorne said.

By the end of the Tuesday meeting, she said, she was thinking of the volunteer searchers who came to look for any trace of the missing child as "2,300 neighbors" - people who were willing to get involved in the life of someone they didn't know.

Anna Webb: 377-6431
http://www.idahostatesman.com/localnews/story/874406.html
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1607 on: August 25, 2009, 03:17:45 PM »

That is a nice article. TY burkie for sharing.

But the issue is more complicated then people helping each other out.  1000 children under the age of 6 are murdered in the US every year.  That is a staggering number.  I read that on Blink's site involving the Caylee case. 

It does take a village and it does take stronger laws and better stop gaps in place for these children.

In Robert's case no one intervened because the government had..and had done a very poor job of it..

Supposedly this mother and her boyfriend had met the State standard to get the baby back and visitation for the summer with Robert.  The standards they set are a joke.  Look at the anger management classes they atteneded , not because they requested them..because the State told them to take them.  You can't force people to learn, absorb and act a certain way if they don't want to..you can't legislate caring, concern or smarts.  These people taking a class is one thing..following through and actually learning and practicing what they know is another.

Can we say this was a complete failure on the State's part...especially when whomever is head of social services in that state said they looked at what had been done since the baby's skull was cracked and they felt satisfied everything they had done was correct.  Well..it may be correct..but it didn't save this child.

The only thing that would have saved this child was permanent custody with his Dad and no visititation with his mother.  Stupid is as stupid does.  We need to vote in people who will take a strong stand on child abuse..not just put in place things that look good on paper but actually do not produce the desired results.

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1608 on: August 25, 2009, 03:51:11 PM »

Great post Gypsy DD and so very true. This is all so frustrating I could just scream.
luvmyboys
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1609 on: August 25, 2009, 08:21:23 PM »

Ariana. I really did not mean no disrespect. It seemed that in some of the comments that you were maken was like you understood how she did what she did. And makeing excuses for her. This is a very very hard thing for me to take in. And I know that a lot of people have a hard time. Believing what has happened to little robert. I am really sorry if I offended you. I am truely sorry like I said it seemed that some of the comments made were makeing excuses. But I really did not mean to upset you.
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1610 on: August 25, 2009, 08:52:40 PM »

Ariana. I really did not mean no disrespect. It seemed that in some of the comments that you were maken was like you understood how she did what she did. And makeing excuses for her. This is a very very hard thing for me to take in. And I know that a lot of people have a hard time. Believing what has happened to little robert. I am really sorry if I offended you. I am truely sorry like I said it seemed that some of the comments made were makeing excuses. But I really did not mean to upset you.

Luv..I totally agree with your stance..if women can't get themselves out of abusive relationships ..then at least they need the common sense to turn over custody of their kids to the state or another family member who they trust.  Abused women do not trust their abuser..they are brainwashed.  There are no good reasons that Robert's Mom did not turnover sole custody to his Dad, if she felt any sorrow in what was happening to him. 

So she puts up with the abuse for 1 of 10,000 reasons..each different for each abused Mom..but no excuse for not getting Robert or the baby out..court was the perfect time..visits with the social workers about the baby was another.  She had outs for the children..she didn't take them. That is a whole different area then spousal abuse.  Many abused women would never ever think twice about helping their child if they were also being abused.  They would get the children to safety. There is a huge difference between spousal abuse and abuse of everyone in the family.  Most women have an instinct to save their young.  This one didn't.  And it appears she participated in some of that abuse.

The court found her guilty of child abuse with the infant.  She could have stopped  this at that point.  She could have called from her job, when Robert was being abused.

Surely the bruises and cuts on that child would have told the story.  There are many abused women who have died in order to protect their children from the abuse of their significant other.  Nope..no excuses for this piece of chit Mom....she had ample time when she was away from the home to even anonymously report this..and she didn't.

Of course this is just my opinion..but abused women usually try to protect their kids.

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
mamacrazy30
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1611 on: August 25, 2009, 11:07:47 PM »

i don't know?  but regarding that link we come to the idea that it was just bad reporting.  sorry, i did post it but i didn't realize it wasn't right.   

but to tell the truth to find out it was a reporting mistake made me feel better...(i just couldn't imagine.)
 an angelic monkey

OMG  thats soooo Anthony.  (credits to miss Mae)
mamacrazy30
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1612 on: August 25, 2009, 11:09:03 PM »

Luv..I totally agree with your stance..if women can't get themselves out of abusive relationships ..then at least they need the common sense to turn over custody of their kids to the state or another family member who they trust.  Abused women do not trust their abuser..they are brainwashed.  There are no good reasons that Robert's Mom did not turnover sole custody to his Dad, if she felt any sorrow in what was happening to him. 

So she puts up with the abuse for 1 of 10,000 reasons..each different for each abused Mom..but no excuse for not getting Robert or the baby out..court was the perfect time..visits with the social workers about the baby was another.  She had outs for the children..she didn't take them. That is a whole different area then spousal abuse.  Many abused women would never ever think twice about helping their child if they were also being abused.  They would get the children to safety. There is a huge difference between spousal abuse and abuse of everyone in the family.  Most women have an instinct to save their young.  This one didn't.  And it appears she participated in some of that abuse.

The court found her guilty of child abuse with the infant.  She could have stopped  this at that point.  She could have called from her job, when Robert was being abused.

Surely the bruises and cuts on that child would have told the story.  There are many abused women who have died in order to protect their children from the abuse of their significant other.  Nope..no excuses for this piece of chit Mom....she had ample time when she was away from the home to even anonymously report this..and she didn't.

Of course this is just my opinion..but abused women usually try to protect their kids.
imo..we have no info she was ever abused but we know for a fact she is alive and Robert is not.

OMG  thats soooo Anthony.  (credits to miss Mae)
Tina Bee
Scared Monkey

Hassani Campbell *Still Missing*

« Reply #1613 on: August 26, 2009, 01:00:19 AM »

If you have children I believe your maternal instincts should kick in and all you should want to do is protect your blood no matter what. Weak minded women get into these types of situations (apparently Robert's mother can't even read and that just shows how she see's herself, no self-esteem) and then they drag their children through it just so their man can have extra minds to warp and torture.

These women are usually selfish OR have a false sense of superiority whenever they're in a relationship. They cannot conduct themselves unless they have a man to answer to. I have no sympathy for this mother even if she was a battered woman.

In this society it's sad how police and CPS won't do a thing to stop domestic abuse of this kind. Now that a little boy has been murdered they can step in and do what they should've done in the first place.

The only thing this woman (and other woman like her) knows how to do is make babies and abuse them. You think she ever loved her children? No, she didn't!
luvmyboys
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1614 on: August 26, 2009, 01:01:12 AM »

Yes that is ashame that robert had to go through what he did. I just don't get it. How can someone let this happen to there own child or even do it there selves. But I have faith and I have been hopeing that one day as they r both in prison. Someone will give them the beat down that they gave little robert. I mean really if I had done something to be in prison for the rest of my life. And it wouls not be for killing a child or helping or what ever the case may be. And she was to come to the prison I was in. God help her would be all I could say. Because some of them woman don't have a thing to loose. So she will gets hers sooner or later. And the boyfriend prolly will to. Just like casey. Because you can't hide forever sooner or later. They won't be under watch so noone can get to you. I hate them people for what they did to little robert and to his dad and the rest of the family. And for what they did to me. Because when I go to bed at night I see him playing on that playground haven fun. I think about him everyday. And sandra and casey. And nevaha. Prolly not spelled right but u all know. And I want so so badly to know where haleigh is at. Ugh
luvmyboys
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1615 on: August 26, 2009, 01:09:20 AM »

No no no. I don't think about casey I think about caylee. I worded that wrong. Casey on the other hand. I am tired of waiting to see what is gonna happen with her. I want this over just like so many other people do. I can not stand any of the anthony's. I would love to knock on cindy's door and jerk her out and beat her a**  untill she told the truth because show knows. For that matter. They all know a lot more than they r telling. Gnite u guys its late hear in north carolina
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #1616 on: August 26, 2009, 09:20:02 AM »

an angelic monkey I don't have much to add today about Robert, but prayers for his Dad, step mom and the family and mostly for Robert. He will always be in my prayers. God Bless you Little Man. JSM  an angelic monkey

love your new look JSM...too cute!

God bless Robert...
Thanks Cookie God Bless Robert!  an angelic monkey

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
Tina Bee
Scared Monkey

Hassani Campbell *Still Missing*

« Reply #1617 on: August 26, 2009, 09:48:17 AM »

No no no. I don't think about casey I think about caylee. I worded that wrong. Casey on the other hand. I am tired of waiting to see what is gonna happen with her. I want this over just like so many other people do. I can not stand any of the anthony's. I would love to knock on cindy's door and jerk her out and beat her a**  untill she told the truth because show knows. For that matter. They all know a lot more than they r telling. Gnite u guys its late hear in north carolina

I agree with everything you had to say about Robert's "mom" and boyfriend. Those two WILL be getting there's real soon.

The man who helped kill and dispose of Jada Justice (little 2 year old girl from Gary, Indiana) is getting beat down day in and day out and I'm sure that will be the same story for the boyfriend is this tragedy.

Child killers have it rough in prison. Casey will see NO sympathy, but I pray to God everynight she's put on death row and sent to solitary confinement with pictures of Caylee posted everywhere in her cell until her execution date. By then she'll be stark raving mad and will likely beg for death. I know that's awful, but it's just how I feel.

I wish her trial would hurry up, but I won't let Casey steal Robert's shine like she stole Caylee's.

Justice will be served for Robert and I hope his family gets the closure they deserve in this case.
cherjers
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1618 on: August 26, 2009, 10:10:34 AM »

For some reason, some cases hurt more than others and I don't know why, maybe because they seem to have been predictable and preventable. 

I am bawling my eyes out.  I can just imagine the pain in having to give the child to a non custodial parent, knowing 'something bad was going to happen'.  It makes me feel for some parents that kidnap their own child instead of handing them over to the other parent, when in their gut they know handing them over is wrong. 

Wtf, was this judge thinking?  Wth is the law going to be on the kids' side?

Sorry for the language, I feel deep in my soul some of these cases are preventable. 

Robert has had such a tough, tough life...and it appears a tough, tough death.

I am praying for Robert and all who love him (that includes the monkeys and you, pink).

xo

you are so right-I cant see a picture of Robert he looks just like my grandson-brought this story to close to home- made me really sick-
cherjers
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1619 on: August 26, 2009, 10:13:33 AM »

lovemyboys--I agree with you-I am sure you did not mean to disrespect-but I took the post the smae way you did-any understanding for this women -makes me furious
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.