April 27, 2024, 10:26:33 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Robert Manwill 8, missing 7/24/09 Boise, Idaho (BODY FOUND)  (Read 416011 times)
cherjers
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1640 on: September 20, 2009, 12:02:38 PM »

I am glad to hear that Judge Deborah Bail dismissed herself from this case.  She is the judge with the poor judgement that allowed Melissa to have Aiden back and Robert for a few weeks in the summer.  She is the judge who felt that $75 was enough payment for a baby's cracked skull.  The women should should be removed from office..poor, poor judgement..knowing that the BF  was an abuser, and part of the reason why Charles Manwill had custody of Robert through the school year.   I am still steamed about the injustice in this case.
  You are so right-it is a disgrace that she is still on the bench-she should hang her head in shame-dont know how she sleeps at night
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #1641 on: September 21, 2009, 02:56:44 PM »

an angelic monkey I still remember you Little Man. Monkey Hugs and love from JSM 

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #1642 on: September 24, 2009, 08:35:05 AM »

Manwill search warrant reveals little

A second search warrant that led to the arrests of the boy's mother and her boyfriend remains sealed.

Published: 09/24/09
Despite spending hours over two days searching the backyard of Evan Wallis' south Ada County home for evidence of then-missing Robert Manwill, detectives left with fewer than a dozen pieces of evidence, according to search warrant documents released this week.

But Wallis' home was just one of two residences police searched in the 10-day search that drew more than 2,300 volunteers and national attention. The other was the Oak Park Village apartment shared by Robert's mother, Melissa Jenkins, and her boyfriend, Daniel Ehrlick Jr. - both charged with first-degree murder after the boy's body was found Aug. 3 in the New York Canal in southern Ada County.

What police found at Jenkins' South Boise apartment on July 30 - and even what evidence allowed them to get the search warrant in the first place - remains a mystery.

Fourth District Magistrate John Hawley sealed those search warrant materials at the request of county prosecutors in July. This week, he rejected a request from the Idaho Statesman to unseal the documents.

The evidence used to charge Ehrlick and Jenkins with first-degree murder has not been publicly disclosed either, because prosecutors presented it in a secret grand jury hearing.

Hawley determined that the search warrant documents - public records routinely obtained by the Statesman and other media outlets in high-profile criminal cases - should be sealed in this case because Jenkins and Ehrlick's "Sixth Amendment right to a fair trial is a compelling interest that outweighs the public's First Amendment right of access to the documents."

Hawley said the information used by police to get the search warrant contains "numerous hearsay statements that would not be admissible at trial, and many of the statements are both accusatory and inflammatory" - and could make it hard to find an impartial jury for either defendant.

Hawley dismissed the Statesman's argument that such documents have been publicly disclosed in similar high-profile cases, like the 2004 Azad Abdullah first-degree murder case, where a jury that eventually sentenced Abdullah to death was selected without a problem.

Hawley did unseal the search warrant materials for Wallis' Southland Avenue home, saying there was "nothing in those documents that creates a substantial risk for prejudice to (Ehrlick and Jenkins)."

Wallis, who has insisted he had no knowledge of what happened and has not been charged in the case, is a friend of the Ehrlick family, and on July 31 and Aug. 1 he granted police access to his home in the 6600 block of Southdale Avenue, near Five Mile Road.

Police became interested in his home after he reported that his SUV had been stolen and mysteriously returned around the time Rovert was reported missing.

A bloodhound showed interest in the house - which surprised the dog's handler, who was looking for traces of Robert in the SUV. A search-and-rescue dog trained to find human remains made a "passive alert" - detecting the possibility of a scent of human remains - at parts of the backyard. But no remains were found.

Police eventually took three latex gloves, two empty water bottles and two pairs of work gloves from Wallis' backyard - as well as a pair of shorts from inside the home. Search warrant documents don't say whether police suspect those items either belonged to or came into contact with Robert.

http://www.idahostatesman.com/102/story/910830.html

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
cece
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1643 on: October 04, 2009, 12:15:37 PM »

Lighting a candle for Robert and saying a prayer for his family that is grieving him being gone.
http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/candles.cfm?l=eng&gi=rob%20m

You have been in my thoughts on a daily basis little dude.

Bumping.

cece
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1644 on: October 11, 2009, 01:50:55 PM »

In Loving Memory Of Robert Manwill

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/XxwWdQeanXk&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&amp;rel=0&amp;color1=0x5d1719&amp;color2=0xcd311b&amp;border=1" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/XxwWdQeanXk&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&amp;rel=0&amp;color1=0x5d1719&amp;color2=0xcd311b&amp;border=1</a>

http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/candles.cfm?l=eng&gi=rob%20m

burkieandemme
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1645 on: October 11, 2009, 07:45:55 PM »

Thank you CeCe for posting that wonderful tribute to Robert! 
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1646 on: October 16, 2009, 09:07:43 PM »

Prosecutors: No Death Penalty in Boise Boy's Murder Case 

Posted: Oct 16, 2009 08:09 PM EDT

BOISE, Idaho (AP) - Ada County prosecutors have decided not to seek the death penalty in their case against a Boise couple accused of murdering an 8-year-old boy and covering up the crime.

Daniel Ehrlick is accused of beating young Robert Manwill to death in July. Manwill's mother, Melissa Jenkins, is accused of covering up the crime and lying to police about what happened.

Ada County prosecutors announced Friday they would not seek the death penalty against Jenkins and Ehrlick, who are both charged with first-degree murder, the Idaho Statesman reported.

Thousands of Boise residents helped to search Manwill's Boise neighborhood after the child was reported missing. His body was found Aug. 3 in an irrigation canal near the small town of Kuna.
http://www.localnews8.com/Global/story.asp?S=11330155#

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
burkieandemme
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1647 on: October 19, 2009, 03:33:10 PM »

No death penalty?  That is just wrong! IMO this case deserves the death penalty.  For both egg donor and her man.  She has a history of harming her children; and he for some reason can not be around little girls. 

What a lowlife pair!!!!
Ariana
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1648 on: October 19, 2009, 11:33:40 PM »

I have to agree.  I also feel that the death penalty is the ultimate torture for these people.  The restricted lifestyle (more so than those not on death row), the fact that most do not usually want to die, the agonizing over the fact that they are going to die and soon, when the day comes and no clemency the fear they face knowing they are going to meet their maker.  Too bad they won't fry them, they so deserve it.
burkieandemme
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1649 on: October 20, 2009, 02:54:59 PM »

Sorry for my rant (again!).  Now that it has been 24 hours, I feel I can compose a coherent post.   

Although I am normally one who is against the death penalty, I feel in this case it is deserved. I feel whenever someone harms a child and throws them away like trash, they do not deserve LWOP.   I feel when someone has that little respect for life, they do not deserve respect for their own.   

With that said, I have a bad feeling they will go with the "I was drunk" or "I was high" defense.  The defense will claim if they were sober, they would never have harmed Robert...The drugs/alcohol made them do it.   
cece
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1650 on: October 30, 2009, 11:01:49 AM »

http://www.kivitv.com/Global/story.asp?S=11410990

Treasure Valley Keeps Kids Safe For Halloween

Posted: Oct 29, 2009 08:19 PM

Updated: Oct 29, 2009 08:19 PM

Local communities work to turn an unspeakable tragedy into a chance to make the Treasure Valley a safer place.

Robert Manwill's tragic death captured the hearts of the Treasure Valley and this Halloween organizers hope to use his story to rally communities.

The United Way, the YMCA, the Idaho Children's Trust Fund, and other children's organizations have teamed up in memory of Robert Manwill.

They say they want to strengthen families and help protect children.

When 8-year old Robert Manwill went missing over the summer thousands of people searched day and night hoping to find him safe.

"If we can have this much support and find one little boy, couldn't we have this much support in trying to protect all children and so that's what really started the movement," said the United Way Director of Education LeAnn Simmons.

The movement is called "Our Kids: Our Business."

They're kicking off their first project on Halloween motivating parents to get to know their neighbors.

"Halloween we think as a fun time for kids and for families. The more we do things as a family the more we do things together as a neighborhood, I think the stronger our communities are," said Simmons.

Parents say they're taking extra precautions this Halloween, especially after what happened to Robert Manwill.

"I don't let my kids go by the door by themselves that just makes me very, very nervous. I just make sure I go to the doors with them and I go to houses that have their lights on and that are decorated," said a Treasure Valley mother.

Organizers are asking parents to participate by posting a "Say Hello on Halloween" poster on their doors.

You can download it for free. Just head to our homepage for news at www.kivitv.com and click on news links.

cece
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1651 on: October 30, 2009, 11:03:18 AM »

http://www.ktvb.com/news/Elementary-school-celebrates-life-of-Robert-Manwill1-67212082.html

Elementary school celebrates life of Robert Manwill

by Kelsey Jacobson
Idaho's NewsChannel 7

Posted on October 29, 2009 at 9:30 AM

Updated yesterday at 5:22 PM

NEW PLYMOUTH - A celebration was held Thursday to honor the life of young Robert Manwill.
The eight-year-old was found dead in a canal back in August.
New Plymouth Elementary School dedicated a new swing to Robert and released balloons in his honor.
The public is welcome to attend.
Visitors are encouraged to wear green, which was Robert's favorite color.
Manwill's mother and mother's boyfriend are charged with his murder.

cece
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1652 on: October 30, 2009, 11:07:46 AM »

http://www.idahostatesman.com/robertmanwill/story/953350.html

Swing to be dedicated to Robert Manwill
Staff in New Plymouth pledge to work even harder to support students

Katherine Jones / Idaho Statesma
Students and staff at New Plymouth Elementary School are celebrating the life and memory of Robert Manwill with the dedication of a green swing in front of the school Thursday — a swing already in use by students. Robert’s death has affected the entire school and staff, who adopted a theme this year of “a caring heart.”

A wisp of green ribbon attached to the lanyard that holds Carrie Aguas' jumble of keys isn't just frilly decoration.

The New Plymouth Elementary School principal says it's a constant reminder of the promises she made to herself in the wake of the death of Robert Manwill, an 8-year-old who would have started third grade at her school this fall.

"I want to spend more time listening," said Aguas, who has kept the ribbon since the day in July when she joined more than 2,000 people in Boise searching for the boy.

Staff and students at New Plymouth Elementary School have invited the public to the school to help remember at 10:15 a.m. Thursday, when they will dedicate a new swinging bench on the front lawn to Robert. A plaque at the top of the large green swing has the boy's photo, and the inscription reads, "Forever in Our Hearts."

The swing "is a pretty neat idea," said Ron Rouse, who watched his daughter Taci test the swing after school Wednesday. "It makes people realize how vulnerable kids are. You don't really think about something happening to somebody from your community. Then it happens."

Six-year-old Taci Rouse understands why the swing is there. "It's because Robert died," said Taci, who didn't know the boy.

New Plymouth is a small town about 45 minutes northwest of Boise. The elementary school has 430 students from preschool to fifth grade.

"None of us have gotten to the point where we can talk about him without crying," said Tammy Arnzen, a secretary at the school. "This is our little way of keeping a part of him."

The summer's events were traumatic for the staff and students.

"The little kids don't understand the finality of it all," Arnzen said.

Robert, who lived with his dad in New Plymouth, was reported missing from his mother's apartment in Boise on July 24. His body was found in a canal south of Boise on Aug. 3.

Robert's mother, Melissa Jenkins, and her boyfriend, Daniel Ehrlick, were indicted on charges of first-degree murder on Aug. 18. They have pleaded not guilty.

When the horrific details about Robert's death were released, friends warned Aguas and the boy's second-grade teacher, Christy Morales, not to read the newspaper articles or watch TV. So they didn't. They say they do not want to know; it's simply too painful.

School officials notified parents about Robert's death over the summer and asked them to talk to their own children about it. Aguas said staff were instructed to listen to students who wanted to talk about Robert at school, then ask them to discuss it with their parents.

Morales said she had no idea what to expect from the kids.

"I was worried I was going to have to address the fact that, sometimes, even your mother's not safe," she said, referring to the murder charge against Robert's mom.

But until the flier went out about Thursday's event, Morales had fielded very few questions or comments from students. Most have offered simple condolences.

"I'll be standing in the hallway, and one will walk by and say, 'I'm really sorry about Robert,' " she said.

Morales said she heard two or three students talking about the Robert Manwill Day flier get into an argument about who killed the boy.

"I said, 'We're not going to go there,'" Morales recalled Tuesday. "This is not the time or place."

School officials don't believe there's anything they could have done to save Robert from his terrible fate. During the school year, when he visited his mother and lived with his father, school officials saw no physical signs of abuse.

"I'm really good at reading kids, and I can make a good connection with kids when I notice things aren't quite right," Morales said. "The only thing I had (noticed) with him was that I felt like he was a very serious kid."

Morales said that wouldn't be unusual for a child whose parents are divorced and experiencing related difficulties. Robert moved from Boise to New Plymouth to live with his dad midway through first grade, when his mother had complications from a pregnancy.

"He came with the weight of two families on his shoulders," Morales said. "I never saw anything that he wasn't loved by his present family."

She describes him as a sweet, quiet and gentle boy who wore his feelings on his sleeve and loved to give hugs. When frustrated or upset, he would cry and put his head on his desk, she said.

In the wake of Robert's death, the staff at New Plymouth want to be sure students feel safe and supported at school, Aguas said. The theme at the school for the 2009-10 school year is "a caring heart."

"We've always had a caring staff. ... It's paying a little more attention to everything a child says," Aguas said.

Morales and Arnzen say their grief about Robert's death has been punctuated with anger.

"It's never going to make sense, no matter what comes out (in court)," said Morales, a mother of two boys.

Aguas recently misplaced her lanyard and keys. She was frantic - not because she'd have to re-key all the doors at the school - but because she feared she'd lost Robert's ribbon.

"This ribbon is going to last the rest of my career," Aguas said.

cece
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1653 on: October 30, 2009, 11:20:54 AM »

Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1654 on: November 05, 2009, 05:45:23 PM »

Murder suspects wants change of venue

http://www.2news.tv/news/69314697.html
Story Updated: Nov 5, 2009 at 3:01 PM MST
BOISE - Lawyers for Melissa Jenkins and Daniel Ehrlick said Thursday that they plan to file motion to change venues.   Rolling Eyes

The Treasure Valley couple is charged with first degree murder in the death of 8-year-old Robert Manwill, whose disappearance and killing drew national media attention. The boy was reported missing July 24, prompting an intense community-wide search.

His body was found in the New York Canal near Kuna about two weeks later.

An Ada County grand jury indictment says the boy was tortured, beaten repeatedly and ultimately killed by Ehrlick.

It was also revealed in court Thursday that the defense is asking that the case be separated between the two suspects.

A hearing will be held Dec. 10 to go over the change of venue motion.

In October, Greg Bower, Ada County prosecutor, announced that the prosecution would not seek the death penalty against Jenkins and Ehrlick.

cece
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1655 on: November 29, 2009, 04:09:30 PM »

an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1656 on: November 29, 2009, 06:52:06 PM »

It makes me very sad to go to his candles and see them unlit. I go there almost every night and say a prayer, and almost every time the candle will not light. Does anyone else have this problem? I don't think he is that forgotten. I just tried again and I couldn't get one to light. However, I did get one lit yesterday. Bless you Robert.  an angelic monkey

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
cece
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1657 on: December 13, 2009, 10:19:48 AM »

http://www.ktvb.com/news/Community-comes-out-in-force-to-support-KTVB-Cares-Day-79139872.html

Community comes out in force to support KTVB Cares Day

by Ysabel Bilbao
Idaho's NewsChannel 7

Posted on December 12, 2009 at 5:30 PM

Updated yesterday at 10:25 PM

It was a day for the record books.

You, our KTVB viewers, showed up in Boise, Nampa and Twin Falls to help with KTVB Cares Day.

Your generous donations raised tens of thousands of dollars and will help feed tens of thousands of people through the Salvation
Army, the Idaho Food Bank and the Boise Rescue Missions.

People came in one after one, patiently waiting their turn to drop off bag after bag of food to help feed the hungry.

The donations came in all forms, whether by the carload or a few filled bags.

It was a day for the public to help those in need.

"There is just so much need out there and I just want people to be blessed as I have been blessed," said Linda Willy, who donated money.

In some cases, it was the chance to give back after being on receiving end before.

"We just wanted to donate some food this year, for the people on the other side,” said John Wallace, who donated. “I and Angie's been on their side before and we know what it's like being on the other side of the table, and we are just such a blessing to share that with the other people that need help."

Social barriers and classes aside, it was not a matter of who could give what, but rather that everyone turned out and gave what they could. Like Sam Browning, who gave his allowance.

"I just wanted to help the homeless and I am sure they need the money more than I do," Browning said.

Some people knew exactly where the food they were donating would go. “For hungry tummies, for hungry tummies," said one little girl who brought food in.

The turnout last year was so successful that this year the event had double the time and triple the locations.  From Nampa - to Boise - and as far away as Twin Falls - thousands showed up - each with their own reasons why.

"I decided that my nieces and nephews aren't going to get their Christmas presents this year,” said Tammy Hook, who donated. “I am unemployed as well, but I went into my savings account and got a little bit of money and this is a really good cause.”

For students from Van Buren Elementary, it was a lesson in giving. They raised $96 to donate and considered it “awesome.”

For two local families, it was a time to give back.

Trish Burrell said the community took its time to look for her murdered nephew, Robert Manwill, and she said now it is time to pay it forward.

"We have had quite a bit of community support this year and we are trying to help out this Christmas year, because of everyone that helped us through the summer and everything that we have gone through,” Burrell said. “So we figured that we would bring food down here today and also the Toys for Tots that we’re going to try to do for Robert."

The same sentiment was felt by the family of Shawn Heckathorn, the Caldwell teen killed in a car accident nearly three months ago.
"We kind of figured that this is something Shawn would have done,” said Connie Heckathorn. “Christmas was his favorite time of year, and he didn't like anybody to go without. So whatever he had, he would give. So this is our way of saying to the community, ‘Shawn is giving back to you guys.’"

In the end, it was kind hearts that made more than 20 tons of food possible for the three charities and ten of thousands of dollars raised.

It was a turnout that shocked nearly everyone involved as a line that started early in the morning continued to file in for hours after.

Many of you have called the KTVB newsroom to find out if you can still donate. You can find a link to do so on our Web site.

You can also take donations and contributions to The Salvation Army, The Idaho Food Bank and any of the Boise Rescue Missions.

And thank you again to all who donated this morning.

In addition to all of your donations, Tyson also donated to our KTVB Cares Day.

They donated thousands of pounds of Cornish Game Hens.

When asked how much the 30,000 pounds amounted to, Larry Roberts of Tyson had the answer.

“Divide it by 14 ounces, and you got it,” Roberts said. “A lot."

Volunteers emptied the hens from one truck and loaded them into three trucks for local charities.

The Boise Rescue Mission, The Idaho Food Bank and The Salvation Army each received 10,000 pounds to put to good use.

(video at link)

cece
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1658 on: December 13, 2009, 10:23:32 AM »

http://www.fox12idaho.com/Global/story.asp?S=11637609

Protect Idaho Kids
Posted: Dec 7, 2009 09:03 PM

Boise, Idaho -- Protect Idaho Kids is a new Boise-based organization, with an emphasis on doing just that.

Protect Idaho Kids is bringing a lot of other groups forward to help out with this overwhelming project. It's all about making Idaho the safest state in the nation for kids.

The idea came about in part because of the recent child abuse case involving 8-year-old Robert Manwill. You may remember Manwill went missing in July.

People from all over volunteered to help find the boy, only to learn a couple weeks later that he was dead and his mom and her boyfriend were likely responsible. It was a crime that brought nation-wide focus to the issue of child abuse and, according to Bruce Wingate, it's an issue that needs a lot more attention.

"Child abuse. Once every four hours, there's a child abused right here in Boise. And we're going to tackle those issues. Teen suicide is one that's a very sensitive issue, but we're going to take these issues and tell people, first of all what the issue is, the extent of the issue. Then we're going to indicate to everybody that everybody needs to help to bring down and solve these problems," said Wingate, with Protect Idaho Kids.

To help get the message out, Olympic gold medalist Kristin Armstrong has even joined on as the spokesperson for Protect Idaho Kids.

The organization also has a website called www.ProtectIdahoKids.info, where people find all kinds of resources to help children who may be stuck in abusive situations

cece
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1659 on: December 13, 2009, 10:25:52 AM »

http://www.fox12idaho.com/Global/story.asp?S=11645815

Protect Idaho Kids -- Dial 211

Posted: Dec 9, 2009 12:56 AM

Boise, Idaho -- Protecting Idaho kids.

It's of course the goal of a number of organizations across the state.

Now that focus is spreading to us at Fox 12 as we highlight the need for a new charity called Protect Idaho Kids.

The idea was born in part from the search for 8-year-old Robert Manwill, which took place this summer.

Sadly the boy's body was found a couple weeks later in a canal, but it brought up the need for organizations dealing with child abuse to find a way to get their message out. One of those is the United Way and the Dial 211 program.

Founder of Protect Idaho Kids, which is a 501C3, Bruce Wingate says Dial 211 is an invaluable resource.

"'I've been doing this child protection for quite a few years now and most of the people don't know what the 211 number is, but it does immediately connect you with people who know what to do if you suspect a child is being abused, or if a child is being abused, they can call that number 211 and get assistance," said Wingate.

Often it's that assistance that's critical in the welfare of a child, but organizations can't accomplish the work they do, without support from the community.

And now, that's where Protect Idaho Kids comes into play -- an organization that through it's efforts will help raise money to keep these resources going, while helping to reduce the instances of child abuse.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.