April 27, 2024, 10:37:56 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Robert Manwill 8, missing 7/24/09 Boise, Idaho (BODY FOUND)  (Read 415969 times)
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #380 on: August 01, 2009, 12:41:15 AM »

So how are Jennifer R Whitman and Mark A Whitman who live there connected/related to Robert"s mom or BF?

http://www.intelius.com/search-summary-out.php?ReportType=1&qf=Jennifer&qmi=&qn=Whitman&qs=ID&trackit=74&focusfirst=1
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #381 on: August 01, 2009, 12:42:56 AM »

I have seen neighborhood in Boise that looked just like this. It is also not unusual to see a fence yard around the whole house, even in the front, with a horse standing in the front yard in a subdivision. I don't think the code restrictions are very tight there, and it does not surprise me the the addys don't match the tax assessors.

Most people keep to themselves there, so not having addys on the houses is not a surprise either. I don't begin to know how the emergency services ever make a call there, and the police probably are not called much anyhow.

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
pink angel
Monkey Junky

99% angel, 1% brat

« Reply #382 on: August 01, 2009, 12:46:47 AM »

If he is in the backyard, he has to spend one more night there.

At least he is safe with God if he is in that backyard.

Justice for Nevaeh Facebook - http://www.fbook.me/justice4nevaeh
In Memory of Nevaeh Videos; http://bit.ly/nevaeh  http://bit.ly/nevaeh2
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #383 on: August 01, 2009, 12:47:50 AM »

I have seen neighborhood in Boise that looked just like this. It is also not unusual to see a fence yard around the whole house, even in the front, with a horse standing in the front yard in a subdivision. I don't think the code restrictions are very tight there, and it does not surprise me the the addys don't match the tax assessors.

Most people keep to themselves there, so not having addys on the houses is not a surprise either. I don't begin to know how the emergency services ever make a call there, and the police probably are not called much anyhow.

That's crazy .

Actually the tax appraiser site had the correct house (it was just an old photo), the google map didn't have it exactly right.......Like I told NR, my house is at least 4 homes off when you do a google map.

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #384 on: August 01, 2009, 12:49:06 AM »

The link posted earlier worked for me now as well.  I am posting the entire article in case the site goes down again.

Search for missing Boise boy takes grim turn
12:03 PM Fri, Jul 31, 2009 | Permalink
Don Day

Editor's note: We have been experiencing technical difficulties today. To bring you the story, we are presenting this stripped down version of KTVB.COM

UPDATE - 10:04pm: Ada County Sheriff's Deputies and Boise Police Officers spent Friday evening searching a home on Southdale St. near Five Mile and Lake Hazel. Officials received a search warrant, and began looking through the scene at 6:15 p.m.

The people who rented the home spoke exclusively to KTVB and said they knew the Manwill family, but would not elaborate further.

Officers began searching the backyard of the home, including an RV and car. The search also focused on an area of disturbed earth. Equipment from Boise State University was brought in - which was said to be sonar.

Later, a group of seven people used a series of four foot rods and went through the area. They also used shovels to probe the dirt.

They then marked off the area with red evidence flags. The work wrapped up just before 10 p.m. Friday night. It is not known what was found - if anything.

Police will resume the search Saturday morning.

UPDATE - 9:50pm: Police say more than 2,300 volunteers helped search for Manwill Friday

Earlier story

Jessie Bonner/ Associated Press

A Boise search for a missing 8-year-old took a grim turn as police suggested he may be hurt - or worse - and searched the apartment of his mother, who has a history of harming another child.

Police and FBI detectives Friday coordinated more than 2,300 volunteers in a massive search for Robert Manwill, who reportedly disappeared July 24 after leaving his mother's apartment on the southwest side of Idaho's capitol city.

Early in the week, investigators said they had no evidence suggesting foul play.

But Deputy Chief Jim Kerns changed course Friday, saying new evidence recovered in a Thursday night search of the apartment of the boy's mother, Melissa Scott Jenkins, has detectives tracking new leads.

"The evidence we've uncovered shows that there are suspicious circumstances surrounding Robert's disappearance," Kerns said during a press conference. "Volunteers assisting in the search today are being given the information by search team officers that Robert may indeed be injured or the victim of a tragic event."

So far, police say there are no arrests or suspects in the case. Investigators were seen taking an SUV and other items during the search of Jenkins' apartment Thursday night.

Jenkins has been at previous press conferences, but didn't attend Friday. Police wouldn't say where she was.

The boy was visiting her the night he disappeared. His father, Charles Manwill, has had custody since 2008 and lives in New Plymouth, about 45 miles northwest of Boise.

Court records show a history of family tragedies involving young children.

Jenkins pleaded guilty in March to a misdemeanor charge of injury to a child following an October 2008 incident that fractured her infant son's skull.

Jenkins "did willfully inflict" the injury to her other son "by striking the child's head on a surface, causing a fracture to the child's skull," on Oct. 19, 2008. She was sentenced to 29 days of work release, fined $75.50 and put on probation for two years, according to court documents.

That child is the son of Jenkins' boyfriend, Daniel Edward Ehrlick. The boy was in the care of the state Department of Health and Welfare through at least February, according to court documents. The agency will not release his whereabouts, citing policy.

Jenkins has a third child, a 2-year-old daughter fathered by a third man, who has custody of her. Jenkins has visitation rights. Ehrlick, who has been convicted of burglary, battery and possession of drug paraphernalia, is banned from being alone with the girl, but court documents don't say why.

In another case, Charles Manwill's former wife stabbed their 4-year-old son, Michael, in the chest in 1993, killing him. Silke Fatma Manwill pleaded guilty to voluntary manslaughter, was sentenced to federal prison and released in 2002.

Charles Manwill was among family members who flanked chief Kerns as he spoke to reporters Friday.

"We want everyone not to give up hope," said Trisha Burrill, the boy's aunt. "Please help us bring Robert home."

Boise police spokeswoman Lynn Hightower said volunteers on Friday covered a 1 1/2-mile to 2-mile radius around the scene where the boy was reported missing.

The search is believed to be the biggest attempt to find a missing person in the city's history, Hightower said.

Boise Police Department Sgt. P.D. Burch supervised a volunteer post at South Junior High School, and said 200 volunteers from New Plymouth, where the boy was supposed to enroll in third grade next month, were being bused to Boise to help in the search.

Family members gathered under a tent at the edge of the high school football field, where a 31-year-old mother of two from Meridian approached the group and asked if she could bring them lunch.

"We wanted to do something," said Randee Fratto, who walked away clutching her 4-month-old daughter, Olivia, and a handful of missing posters with pictures of Robert Manwill wearing a shy smile.

"It breaks your heart," Fratto said. "It makes you want to hug your babies and never let go."

http://blogs.ktvb.com/breaking/2009/07/police-evidence-manwill-was-in.html
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #385 on: August 01, 2009, 12:50:20 AM »

That is sad BUT, IF he is in that backyard, he's been with God for awhile and is at peace and will never be scared, hungry or sad ever again. an angelic monkey

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #386 on: August 01, 2009, 12:51:12 AM »

That's crazy .

Actually the tax appraiser site had the correct house (it was just an old photo), the google map didn't have it exactly right.......Like I told NR, my house is at least 4 homes off when you do a google map.

Thanks for that Island!  I would never have known as I have never googled my own house.  Bing seems to be much more accurate but there is no street view that I saw with their maps.
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #387 on: August 01, 2009, 12:54:46 AM »

That's crazy .

Thanks for that Island!  I would never have known as I have never googled my own house.  Bing seems to be much more accurate but there is no street view that I saw with their maps.

YW Northern Rose~our tax sites don't show the house, just who owns it and other info so I was surprised in how different their site was.

[
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #388 on: August 01, 2009, 12:57:58 AM »

That's crazy .

They actually do have a 3D view, but it is a microsoft add on that you have to pay for.

Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #389 on: August 01, 2009, 12:58:41 AM »

I am reading comments on http://blogs.ktvb.com/breaking/2009/07/police-evidence-manwill-was-in.html

Many locals are saying the B/F was in the hospital today based on local newscast.  I don't recall an article stating that. 
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #390 on: August 01, 2009, 01:00:00 AM »

That is sad BUT, IF he is in that backyard, he's been with God for awhile and is at peace and will never be scared, hungry or sad ever again. an angelic monkey

I hate to even think of him lying there another night in that filthy place.  It is almost as bad as the landfill. 

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #391 on: August 01, 2009, 01:00:04 AM »

That's crazy .

They actually do have a 3D view, but it is a microsoft add on that you have to pay for.

I am not surprised.  And being MS they probably need you to be on Vista and IE8 to load it.
pink angel
Monkey Junky

99% angel, 1% brat

« Reply #392 on: August 01, 2009, 01:03:01 AM »

I posted an article earlier that said that NoRose. Let me find it.

pink angel
Monkey Junky

99% angel, 1% brat

« Reply #393 on: August 01, 2009, 01:05:55 AM »

2:49 p.m.

Daniel Edward Ehrlick, the boyfriend of Robert's mother, was admitted to Saint Alphonsus Regional Medical Center but has been released, according to a hospital spokeswoman.

She was unable to say when he entered the hospital or for what he was treated.

http://www.idahostatesman.com/eyepiece/story/851769.html

Leroy posted it first. It was in later articles too.

Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #394 on: August 01, 2009, 01:07:10 AM »

I hate to even think of him lying there another night in that filthy place.  It is almost as bad as the landfill. 

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #395 on: August 01, 2009, 01:07:40 AM »

I agree with that, but HE is not there and he is in heaven if indeed that is his body (and I think it probably is). I know that's the only solace I have when I had to help my daughter hand Eli over to the staff at the hospital, but if I didn't have that to give me some sense of peace and comfort I'd be crazier than I already am.

[
pink angel
Monkey Junky

99% angel, 1% brat

« Reply #396 on: August 01, 2009, 01:07:59 AM »

me too!

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #397 on: August 01, 2009, 01:08:23 AM »

I am not surprised.  And being MS they probably need you to be on Vista and IE8 to load it.

I stand corrected NORTHERNROSE. My son says the 3D download is free and it shows terrain, mountains and such, not a street view. He has it downloaded on his laptop and he has XP.

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #398 on: August 01, 2009, 01:08:29 AM »

So how are Jennifer R Whitman and Mark A Whitman who live there connected/related to Robert"s mom or BF?

http://www.intelius.com/search-summary-out.php?ReportType=1&qf=Jennifer&qmi=&qn=Whitman&qs=ID&trackit=74&focusfirst=1

Jennifer is no stranger with the courts.

4  Cases Found. 
State of Idaho Dept. of Health and Welfare vs. Evan Charles Wallis, etal. 
Case: CV-SP-2006-04394  Magistrate   Filed:  03/09/2006  Subtype:  Support Proceedings   Judge:  Dave Epis   Status:  Closed  01/03/2007 
  Defendants: Wallis, Evan Charles  Whitman, Jennifer R   
  Plaintiffs: State of Idaho Dept. of Health and Welfare   
Disposition:  Date  Judgment Type  Disposition Date  Disposition Type  Parties  In Favor Of 
  01/03/2007  Order For Med. Supp.    Wallis, Evan Charles (Defendant), Whitman, Jennifer R (Defendant), State of Idaho Dept. of Health and Welfare (Plaintiff)  Unknown 
  Comment: Order for Medical Support and Medicaid Reimbursement 

Register of actions:  Date   
  03/09/2006  New Case Filed - Support Proceedings 
  03/09/2006  Complaint Filed for Child Support and Medicaid Reimbursement 
  03/09/2006  Summons Filed 
  07/12/2006  Affidavit Of Service June 28, 2006 
  07/12/2006  Affidavit Of Service April 21, 2006 
  12/28/2006  Application For Entry Of Default 
  12/28/2006  Default Affidavit 
  01/03/2007  Default Order 
  01/03/2007  Order for Medical Support and Medicaid Reimbursement order date: 1/3/2007 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

State of Idaho vs. Jennifer R Whitman 
No hearings scheduled 
Case:  CR-MD-2005-0014341
Old Case: M0514341   Magistrate   Judge:  Thomas Watkins   Amount due:  $0.00  Closed 
Charges:  Violation Date Charge Citation Disposition
  11/01/2005  I18-8001 Driving Without Privileges
Arresting Officer:  Brumbaugh, John, GC  157786  Finding: Guilty
Disposition date: 08/09/2006
Fines/fees: $243.50
Jail: 2 days

11/01/2005  I49-654(1) Basic Rule Violation - Too Fast For Conditions-
Arresting Officer:  Brumbaugh, John, GC  157785  Finding: Default Judgment
Disposition date: 11/24/2005
Fines/fees: $62.00

11/01/2005  I49-1232 {I} Insurance-fail To Provide Proof Of Insurance
Arresting Officer:  Brumbaugh, John, GC  157785  Finding: Default Judgment
Fines/fees: $116.50

11/01/2005  I49-673 Safety Restraint-Fail To Use
Arresting Officer:  Brumbaugh, John, GC  157787  Finding: Default Judgment
Fines/fees: $10.00

12/19/2005  I19-3901A Failure To Appear For Misdemeanor Citation
Arresting Officer:  Unknown Officer,, GC   Finding: Guilty
Disposition date: 08/09/2006
Fines/fees: $149.50

04/25/2007  IX7-601-5 {M} VIOLATION OF COURT ORDER
Arresting Officer:  Unknown Officer,, GC   Finding: Warrant Dismissed
Disposition date: 05/14/2007
Fines/fees: $0.00

11/10/2005  Charge number 1: Case Opened 
  11/10/2005  Arraignment - 11/23/2005 
  11/10/2005  Charge number 2: Case Opened 
  11/10/2005  Charge number 3: Case Opened 
  11/10/2005  First Appearance - 11/23/2005 
  11/10/2005  Charge number 4: Case Opened 
  11/25/2005  FTA - Affidavit Issued - 11/23/2005 
  11/30/2005  Charge number 2: Default Judgment - 11/24/2005 
  11/30/2005  Charge number 2: Sentenced to Fine & Costs - $62.00 - 11/24/2005 
  11/30/2005  Charge number 3: Default Judgment - 11/24/2005 
  11/30/2005  Charge number 3: Sentenced to Fine & Costs - $116.50 - 11/24/2005 
  11/30/2005  Charge number 4: Default Judgment - 11/24/2005 
  11/30/2005  Charge number 4: Sentenced to Fine & Costs - $10.00 - 11/24/2005 
  12/02/2005  Charge number 2: Disposition reported to D.O.T. - G 0157785 E 
  12/16/2005  Charge number 3: Disposition reported to D.O.T. - G 0157785 E 
  12/19/2005  FTA Warrant Created - M0514341.01-01 
  12/19/2005  Amended Complaint 
  12/19/2005  FTA Warrant Issued - M0514341.01-01 - 12/19/2005 
  12/27/2005  Charge number 2: D/L Suspended- Failure to Pay - 12/15/2005 
  12/27/2005  Charge number 3: D/L Suspended- Failure to Pay - 12/15/2005 
  12/27/2005  Charge number 4: D/L Suspended- Failure to Pay - 12/15/2005 
  02/23/2006  Charge number 1: Reviewed & Retained - Class Update 
  03/15/2006  Charge number 5: Arrested on Warrant, Sequence# - .01 
  03/15/2006  Arrested on Warrant, Sequence# - 03/15/2006 
  03/15/2006  Bond Out Clerk Appearance - 03/29/2006 Thru - 04/05/2006 
  03/15/2006  Warrant Return Filed 
  03/29/2006  Bond Out Clerk Appearance 
  03/29/2006  Event Scheduled - Sentencing Hearing - 08/09/2006 
  08/09/2006  Sentence Hearing 
  08/09/2006  Charge number 1: Guilty Plea 
  08/09/2006  Charge number 1: Final Judgment, Order or Decree 
  08/09/2006  Charge number 1: Sentenced to Fine & Costs - $237.50 
  08/09/2006  Charge number 1: Sentenced to Jail - 2d 
  08/09/2006  Charge number 5: Guilty Plea 
  08/09/2006  Charge number 5: Final Judgment, Order or Decree 
  08/09/2006  Charge number 5: Sentenced to Fine & Costs - $147.50 
  08/09/2006  D/L Suspension- Judgment 
  08/09/2006  Charge number 5: Fine Agreement Set - 08/09/2006 
  08/17/2006  Charge number 1: Partial Payment - A1907312 $70.00 
  08/24/2006  Exoneration of Bond - LG5-392191 - 08/24/2006 
  09/27/2006  Charge number 1: Partial Payment - A1920862 $70.00 
  10/24/2006  Charge number 1: Partial Payment - A1928392 $70.00 
  03/28/2007  Motion - for Contempt for F&C 
  04/25/2007  Contempt Warrant Created - M0514341.01-02 
  04/25/2007  Amended Complaint 
  04/25/2007  Contempt Warrant Iss'd - M0514341.01-02 - 04/25/2007 
  05/14/2007  Charge number 5: Final Payment - A1999255 $149.50 
  05/14/2007  Charge number 1: Final Payment - A1999256 $33.50 
  05/14/2007  Charge number 6: Warrant Dismissed 
  05/14/2007  Notice - to W/draw Warrant 
  05/14/2007  STATUS CHANGED: closed pending clerk action 
  05/15/2007  Warrant Return Filed 
  06/25/2008  STATUS CHANGED (batch process) 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No hearings scheduled 
Case:  CR-IN-2005-0043251
Old Case: T0543251   Magistrate   Judge:  Michael Reardon   Amount due:  $0.00  Closed 
  10/08/2005  I49-301(1) Drivers License- Fail To Purchase/ Invalid
Arresting Officer:  Jordan, Cherie L, AD  378016  Finding: Guilty
Disposition date: 07/31/2006
Fines/fees: $228.50

11/08/2005  I19-3901A Failure To Appear For Misdemeanor Citation
Arresting Officer:  Unknown Officer,, AD   Finding: Guilty
Disposition date: 07/31/2006
Jail: 1 day
Credited time (Yes): 1 day

12/21/2007  IX7-601-5 {M} VIOLATION OF COURT ORDER
Arresting Officer:  Unknown Officer,, AD   Finding: Conditional Order of Dismissal
Disposition date: 01/23/2008

10/11/2005  Charge number 1: Case Opened 
  10/11/2005  Arraignment - 10/31/2005 
  11/01/2005  FTA - Affidavit Issued - 10/31/2005 
  11/08/2005  FTA Warrant Created - T0543251.01-01 
  11/08/2005  Amended Complaint 
  12/27/2005  FTA Warrant Issued - T0543251.01-01 - 12/27/2005 
  02/23/2006  Charge number 1: Reviewed & Retained - Class Update 
  03/15/2006  Charge number 2: Arrested on Warrant, Sequence# - .01 
  03/15/2006  Arrested on Warrant, Sequence# - 03/15/2006 
  03/15/2006  Bond Out Clerk Appearance - 03/29/2006 Thru - 04/05/2006 
  03/15/2006  Warrant Return Filed 
  03/29/2006  Bond Out Clerk Appearance 
  03/29/2006  Event Scheduled - Sentencing Hearing - 07/31/2006 
  07/31/2006  Sentence Hearing 
  07/31/2006  Charge number 1: Guilty Plea 
  07/31/2006  Charge number 1: Final Judgment, Order or Decree 
  07/31/2006  Charge number 1: Sentenced to Fine & Costs - $222.50 
  07/31/2006  Charge number 2: Guilty Plea 
  07/31/2006  Charge number 2: Final Judgment, Order or Decree 
  07/31/2006  Charge number 2: Sentenced to Jail - 1d 1d cr 
  07/31/2006  Charge number 1: Fine Agreement Set - 07/31/2006 
  07/31/2006  Exoneration of Bond - LG5-392192 - 07/31/2006 
  09/27/2006  Charge number 1: Partial Payment - A1920635 $38.00 
  11/15/2006  Charge number 1: Partial Payment - A1935553 $78.00 
  01/30/2007  Charge number 1: Affidavit Created - Tracking ID:171008 - 01/30/2007 
  02/02/2007  Charge number 1: Partial Payment - A1963856 $80.00 
  08/06/2007  Charge number 1: Affidavit Created - Tracking ID:171008 - 08/06/2007 
  12/21/2007  Contempt Warrant Created - T0543251.01-02 
  12/21/2007  Amended Complaint 
  12/28/2007  Motion - for Contempt for F&C 
  01/04/2008  Contempt Warrant Iss'd - T0543251.01-02 - 01/04/2008 
  01/22/2008  Charge number 3: Arrested on Warrant, Sequence# - .02 
  01/22/2008  Arrested on Warrant, Sequence# - 01/23/2008 
  01/22/2008  Charge number 3: Arrested on Warrant, Sequence# - .02 
  01/22/2008  Charge number 3: Bond Set at - $350.00 
  01/22/2008  Bond Set at - 01/23/2008 
  01/22/2008  Bond Out Clerk Appearance - 02/05/2008 Thru - 02/12/2008 
  01/23/2008  Warrant Return Filed 
  01/23/2008  Charge number 1: Final Payment for traffic case - A2091923 $32.50 
  01/23/2008  Charge number 3: Conditional Order of Dismissal 
  01/23/2008  cash bond to fines no appearance needed 

No hearings scheduled 
Case:  CR-IN-2004-0016241
Old Case: T0416241   Magistrate   Judge:  Magistrate Court Clerk   Amount due:  $132.00  Closed 
  04/01/2004  I49-301(1) Drivers License- Fail To Purchase/ Invalid
Arresting Officer:  Ducharme, Todd, BO  1081348  Finding: Guilty
Disposition date: 04/21/2004
Fines/fees: $132.00

04/01/2004  I49-654(2) Speed-exceed Maximum Speed Limit
Arresting Officer:  Ducharme, Todd, BO  1081347  Finding: Default Judgment
Disposition date: 04/22/2004
Fines/fees: $53.00

04/05/2004  Charge number 1: Case Opened 
  04/05/2004  Arraignment - 04/22/2004 
  04/05/2004  Charge number 2: Case Opened 
  04/05/2004  First Appearance - 04/22/2004 
  04/21/2004  Arraignment 
  04/21/2004  Charge number 1: Guilty Plea 
  04/21/2004  Charge number 1: Final Judgment, Order or Decree 
  04/21/2004  Charge number 1: Sentenced to Fine & Costs - $132.00 
  04/21/2004  Charge number 1: Fine Agreement Set - 04/21/2004 
  04/28/2004  Charge number 2: Default Judgment - 04/22/2004 
  04/28/2004  Charge number 2: Sentenced to Fine & Costs - $53.00 - 04/22/2004 
  04/30/2004  Charge number 2: Disposition reported to D.O.T. - B 1081347 E 
  05/25/2004  Charge number 2: D/L Suspended- Failure to Pay - 05/13/2004 

Connection: Public 

https://www.idcourts.us/repository/caseHistory.do?roaDetail=yes&schema=ADA&county=Ada&partySeq=334537&displayName=Whitman%2C+Jennifer+R+%28AKA+for+Whitman%2C+Jennifer+R%29

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #399 on: August 01, 2009, 01:10:13 AM »

Ada 
3  Cases Found. 
No hearings scheduled 
Case:  CR-IN-2008-0042961   Magistrate   Judge:  Magistrate Court Clerk   Amount due:  $0.00  Closed 
  09/24/2008  I49-654(2) Speed-exceed Maximum Speed Limit
Arresting Officer:  Fuchs, Wayne, ME  149979  Finding: Guilty
Disposition date: 10/14/2008
Fines/fees: $75.00

09/26/2008  New Case Filed - Infraction 
  10/14/2008  Finding of Guilty (I49-654(2) Speed-exceed Maximum Speed Limit) 
  10/14/2008  STATUS CHANGED: closed pending clerk action 
  10/14/2008  Sentenced To Pay Fine 75.00 charge: I49-654(2) Speed-exceed Maximum Speed Limit 
  10/14/2008  STATUS CHANGED: closed 

No hearings scheduled 
Case:  CR-IN-2008-0035372   Magistrate   Judge:  Magistrate Court Clerk   Amount due:  $0.00  Closed 
  08/05/2008  I49-673 Safety Restraint-Fail To Use
Arresting Officer:  Smith, Matthew R, ISP  1343393  Finding: Guilty
Disposition date: 08/28/2008
Fines/fees: $10.00

08/08/2008  New Case Filed - Infraction 
  08/28/2008  Ada Default Letter- Overdue - Step 1, Failure to Appear - Charge # 1, Safety Restraint-Fail To Use Appearance date: 8/28/2008 
  08/28/2008  STATUS CHANGED: Closed pending clerk action 
  09/09/2008  STATUS CHANGED: closed 

No hearings scheduled 
Case:  CR-MD-2008-0001497
Old Case: M0801497   Magistrate   Judge:  Thomas Watkins   Amount due:  $552.50  Closed pending clerk action 
  01/22/2008  Original: I18-8001 Driving Without Privileges
Amended: I49-301 Driver License - Fail to Purchase/Invalid
Arresting Officer:  Del Rio, Joses, K  406216  Finding: Guilty
Disposition date: 04/29/2008
Fines/fees: $577.50

01/22/2008  I49-1232 {M} Insurance-fail To Provide Proof Of Insurance
Arresting Officer:  Del Rio, Joses, K  406216  Finding: Dismissed By Court
Disposition date: 04/29/2008

02/01/2008  Charge number 1: Case Opened 
  02/01/2008  Charge number 2: Case Opened 
  02/01/2008  Arraignment - 02/08/2008 
  02/08/2008  Arraignment 
  02/08/2008  Charge number 1: Not Guilty Plea 
  02/08/2008  Jury Trial Set - 05/22/2008 
  02/08/2008  Event Scheduled - Pre-Trial Conference - 04/29/2008 
  04/29/2008  Hearing result for Jury Trial held on 05/22/2008 08:30 AM: Hearing Vacated 
  04/29/2008  Hearing result for Pretrial Conference held on 04/29/2008 01:15 PM: Hearing Held 
  04/29/2008  A Plea is entered for charge: - GT (I49-301 Driver License - Fail to Purchase/Invalid) 
  04/29/2008  Finding of Guilty (I49-301 Driver License - Fail to Purchase/Invalid) 
  04/29/2008  Charge Reduced Or Amended (I49-301 Driver License - Fail to Purchase/Invalid) 
  04/29/2008  Dismissed by the Court (I49-1232 {M} Insurance-fail To Provide Proof Of Insurance) 
  04/29/2008  STATUS CHANGED: closed pending clerk action 
  04/29/2008  Sentenced To Pay Fine 575.50 charge: I49-301 Driver License - Fail to Purchase/Invalid 

Connection: Public 

https://www.idcourts.us/repository/caseHistory.do?roaDetail=yes&schema=ADA&county=Ada&partySeq=1164876&displayName=Whitman%2C+Jennifer+R
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.