April 28, 2024, 06:35:39 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Robert Manwill 8, missing 7/24/09 Boise, Idaho (BODY FOUND)  (Read 416041 times)
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #440 on: August 01, 2009, 01:56:03 AM »

It is almost as though by failing to punish those who thumb their nose at the law, especially anyone who would hurt a defenseless child, sets up something happening at a later date.  At first an infraction may seem minor (not talking about hurting a child here) but you can almost predict an the outcome when in addition to their infractions, child abuse is added to the mix.  You can put it in a book entitled recipe for disaster.

IMO, one strike and you are out where a child is concerned.

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #441 on: August 01, 2009, 01:56:54 AM »

I am off to bed.  Good night and God Bless.

Nite, No Rosie, and thank you for all the research.

an angelic monkey

I believe in miracles!
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #442 on: August 01, 2009, 01:59:44 AM »

Will do thanks for the reply. I will email you. We are leaving in the
AM. Thanks!!

YW~That's funny, we could actually be there at the same time....I did find this for you though:

http://www.watervilleusa.com/flash.html

It list who is able to get discounted tickets due to age, size etc., but I'll check to see if any of the hotels/condos have discount tickets for you.
Thanks a bunch!!!! I will have to see if my 6 year old may get a discount. Fortunately, I am not old enough for the Senior Citizen discount yet .....!!

You have nanners, but from my other email addy so if you don't recognize it...it's me

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #443 on: August 01, 2009, 02:01:07 AM »

If he is in the backyard, he has to spend one more night there.

At least he is safe with God if he is in that backyard.

That is sad BUT, IF he is in that backyard, he's been with God for awhile and is at peace and will never be scared, hungry or sad ever again. an angelic monkey

I hate to even think of him lying there another night in that filthy place.  It is almost as bad as the landfill. 

I agree with that, but HE is not there and he is in heaven if indeed that is his body (and I think it probably is). I know that's the only solace I have when I had to help my daughter hand Eli over to the staff at the hospital, but if I didn't have that to give me some sense of peace and comfort I'd be crazier than I already am.

You are one of the strongest people I know.  I think of you and your daughter and son often and hope you are healing.  If sheer determination alone could have kept Eli alive, he would still be here.  Sadly, little guys wear out.  I am so, so sorry, IM.  I am forever changed by your family.

Thanks PA~I'm not really, I just don't have the time to fall apart........we are doing as well as expected and I still remember your birthday wish and you don't know what that meant to me or my daughter. I am honored by your signature line. I just wanted everyone to know that is this IS Robert's body that those that love and care for him can find the peace and comfort by knowing he is in heaven  an angelic monkey

Yes, I know.  It is the disregard for his life in the first place that is so inhumane.  There is always the Jessica Lunsford case that always haunts me until they find a live child or his/her little body. 

Hoping that he is safe.

I believe in miracles!
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #444 on: August 01, 2009, 02:02:02 AM »

It is almost as though by failing to punish those who thumb their nose at the law, especially anyone who would hurt a defenseless child, sets up something happening at a later date.  At first an infraction may seem minor (not talking about hurting a child here) but you can almost predict an the outcome when in addition to their infractions, child abuse is added to the mix.  You can put it in a book entitled recipe for disaster.

Me too Bearly~and just ONE strike

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
cartfly
Monkey Junky

Thanks Brandi!

« Reply #445 on: August 01, 2009, 02:03:34 AM »

My thoughts exactly!!! The laws regarding any child abuse need to change!

My angels on earth, the Shriners-every thing they do is for the children and they never ask for anything in return. What a concept.....
http://www.shrinershq.org/Hospitals/Main/
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #446 on: August 01, 2009, 02:06:13 AM »

That is sad BUT, IF he is in that backyard, he's been with God for awhile and is at peace and will never be scared, hungry or sad ever again. an angelic monkey

I hate to even think of him lying there another night in that filthy place.  It is almost as bad as the landfill. 

I agree with that, but HE is not there and he is in heaven if indeed that is his body (and I think it probably is). I know that's the only solace I have when I had to help my daughter hand Eli over to the staff at the hospital, but if I didn't have that to give me some sense of peace and comfort I'd be crazier than I already am.

You are one of the strongest people I know.  I think of you and your daughter and son often and hope you are healing.  If sheer determination alone could have kept Eli alive, he would still be here.  Sadly, little guys wear out.  I am so, so sorry, IM.  I am forever changed by your family.

Thanks PA~I'm not really, I just don't have the time to fall apart........we are doing as well as expected and I still remember your birthday wish and you don't know what that meant to me or my daughter. I am honored by your signature line. I just wanted everyone to know that is this IS Robert's body that those that love and care for him can find the peace and comfort by knowing he is in heaven  an angelic monkey

Yes, I know.  It is the disregard for his life in the first place that is so inhumane.  There is always the Jessica Lunsford case that always haunts me until they find a live child or his/her little body. 

Hoping that he is safe.

That case,  and the Christopher Barrios case(where the man was in court the freaking day for a violation for molesting kids and the judge let him off), then he goes and gets this precious child and he and his dad molest him while the the mother "@aster#ates, then they dump his body in a trash bag on the side of the road......that judge has Christopher's blood on his hands AND is now the judge on the murder trial WTH?????

Absolutley insane!

[
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #447 on: August 01, 2009, 02:24:55 AM »

Night all and God Bless this child an angelic monkey

[
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #448 on: August 01, 2009, 02:44:04 AM »

Hoping that he is safe.

That case,  and the Christopher Barrios case(where the man was in court the freaking day for a violation for molesting kids and the judge let him off), then he goes and gets this precious child and he and his dad molest him while the the mother "@aster#ates, then they dump his body in a trash bag on the side of the road......that judge has Christopher's blood on his hands AND is now the judge on the murder trial WTH?????

Absolutley insane!

I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #449 on: August 01, 2009, 02:44:53 AM »

Night all and God Bless this child an angelic monkey

Nite IM!

xo

I believe in miracles!
burkieandemme
Scared Monkey

« Reply #450 on: August 01, 2009, 04:06:04 AM »

Thank you to everyone for all of the information posted here tonight.

Robert deserved so much more than what occurred.  He deserved to be loved and valued by his mother.  He deserved to be able to have a mom who would get themselves sober and spend precious time with him; not hang out with criminals doing who knows what. He deserved to be able to live a life with out violence.  He deserved to grow up.  Instead he grew up in an environment where is half-brother's skull was fractured and his half-sister was removed from their egg donor's home. She did not protect them.  She did not protect Robert. 

Robert you deserved so much more than you where given in life.  You deserved to go to Disneyland; pretend to be a character from "Transformers", "G.I. Joe" and "Star Wars"; ride a bike; play with Pokemon cards; build Lego sets; but most of all grow up.
pink angel
Monkey Junky

99% angel, 1% brat

« Reply #451 on: August 01, 2009, 05:25:13 AM »

Search for Robert Manwill turns grim
Man 'sick' as police search his yard; father of mother's boyfriend says son accused him
BY BRIAN MURPHY - bmurphy@idahostatesman.com
Copyright: © 2009 Idaho Statesman
Published: 08/01/09

The man whose Boise home and yard were being searched Friday night for evidence related to Robert Manwill's disappearance says he knows the 8-year-old's family but has no idea what may have happened to him.

Evan Wallis told the Idaho Statesman that he doesn't know what police are looking for at his rental home in the 6600 block of Southdale Avenue, near Five Mile Road in Southwest Boise.

"If it's going to help anything, do it," Wallis said. He said he knows Robert's mother and her boyfriend but is much closer to the boyfriend's brother, David Ehrlick. "I'm innocent. I'm an innocent bystander."

Wallis' comments came after 24 hours of drama that began with a Thursday night police search of the apartment near Vista Avenue where Manwill's mother, Melissa Jenkins, lives with her boyfriend, Daniel Ehrlick Jr.

On Friday, police said they had discovered "suspicious circumstances," and as night fell authorities were searching Wallis' backyard.

The Statesman interviewed Wallis at David Ehrlick's home in the 2800 block of Bannock Street. Also interviewed there was Daniel Ehrlick Sr., the father of David Ehrlick and Daniel Ehrlick Jr.

Daniel Ehrlick Sr. said that his son Daniel had accused him of taking Robert and that police had questioned him repeatedly.

THE BACKYARD SEARCH, A STOLEN SUBURBAN

Wallis said the police were digging up his backyard after bloodhounds picked up a scent at his house.

He said his black-and-gray Chevy Suburban was stolen July 22 after someone came into his house and took the keys. He found it Monday after returning from a weekend away and called the Ada County Sheriff's Department.

When officials investigated, he told them of his connection to the Ehrlick family.

"I mentioned that I know these guys. I've met the little boy," Wallis said.

Wallis said he last saw Robert at David Ehrlick's home a few months ago.

He said he and his wife have been re-doing their backyard, planting grass and adding a sandbox. He said he did not notice any disturbances in the backyard, which he said was large and had "a lot of junk" in it.

"It makes me sick to know this is going down at my house right now," he said. "I didn't do nothing back there. I'm not going to say for the record nothing's back there because I don't know. Maybe something did happen along the lines when I was out of town."

EHRLICH'S FATHER: MY SON ACCUSED ME

A man Robert called "Grandpa" said Friday that he has been questioned repeatedly by investigators after his older son accused him of taking Robert and told investigators the same thing.

Daniel Ehrlick Sr., a former Marine who served in Vietnam, said he thought he saw Robert on the day he was reported missing when he stopped by Ehrlick Jr.'s apartment to drop off money to help pay bills.

"(Ehrlick Jr.) told me that Robert was down in the back. When I came to the door, I don't know if it was then that I spotted it, or I spotted it before, but I spotted another boy that looked just like Robert with a white T-shirt on," Ehrlick Sr. said.

Investigators have said Robert was wearing a blue Superman T-shirt at the time of his disappearance.

"I haven't talked to him since he accused me Sunday. I haven't talked to him," Ehrlick Sr. said. "I don't know if (Jenkins and Ehrlick Jr. have) been real truthful with me."

David Ehrlick, Ehrlick Sr.'s youngest son, said he was with his father the entire day on Friday.

Ehrlick Sr. said he used to pick up Robert at his father's house in New Plymouth and bring him to Boise. He teared up as he discussed the missing child while smoking a cigarette in his front yard.

Ehrlick Sr. and his youngest son, David, told a story of a boy that was constantly in trouble with his mother for the pettiest of infractions. David Ehrlick said that Robert was not allowed to go outside and play during a recent birthday party.

"It was scary around her with her children. Robert would get in trouble for everything. It didn't matter if it was asking a question, he'd get grounded. He'd have to sit on his hands," said David Ehrlick. "He's just a little boy."

Said Ehrlick Sr.: "That's why I was afraid to even say, 'Robert, let's go fishing.'"

They said that they told investigators their concern when Jenkins was investigated for injuring her infant in October 2008.

Ehrlick Sr. praised the volunteers and investigators.

"People have been awesome. I just wish there was something I could do for all the people involved," he said. "In my opinion, the Boise police are doing a good job."

POLICE AT THE APARTMENT, THE LANDFILL, THE HOUSE

The police and FBI have been investigating some of the people closest to Robert - including the boy's mother, her boyfriend and his father.

After spending hours searching the apartment shared by Jenkins and Ehrlick Jr. - and removing at least two cars from the Oak Park Village apartment complex near Vista Avenue - police announced that they had found new evidence that showed Robert could have been "the victim of a tragic event." They asked the more than 2,300 volunteers scouring Boise to start looking for signs of a crime.

Meanwhile, officers converged on Wallis' home and cordoned off an area of the Hidden Hollow Landfill that had been left alone since trash was dumped there the morning after Robert was reported missing.

Landfill operators said they could use a backhoe to spread Saturday's refuse thin enough to be searched, if asked.

Boise police had said all week that they had no reason to suspect foul play and had no suspects. But friends and family members say officers had been examining several people close to Robert.

Sean Buffington, who lives upstairs and across the hall from the apartment shared by Jenkins and Ehrlick Jr., said Ehrlick Jr. told him last Sunday that "basically the two of them were the No. 1 suspects" already.

"He said they had been through the wringer as far as interrogations," Buffington said.

Jenkins is on parole after pleading guilty to a misdemeanor charge of injury to a child in relation to an October 2008 incident that left her infant with a fractured skull.

Ehrlick Jr. has been convicted of burglary, battery and possession of drug paraphernalia, and is banned by the courts from being alone with Robert's half-sister.

The couple, who had appeared but not spoken at many of the police updates, did not attend Friday's news conference.

A Saint Alphonsus Regional Medical Center spokesperson said Friday that Ehrlick Jr. had been admitted and released from the hospital but did not say exactly when or for what he was treated.

Police plan a news conference at noon Saturday to update the public.

Brian Murphy: 377-6444. Reporters Rocky Barker, Cynthia Sewell, Anna Webb and Bethann Stewart contributed.

http://www.idahostatesman.com/eyepiece/story/852598.html

Justice for Nevaeh Facebook - http://www.fbook.me/justice4nevaeh
In Memory of Nevaeh Videos; http://bit.ly/nevaeh  http://bit.ly/nevaeh2
pink angel
Monkey Junky

99% angel, 1% brat

« Reply #452 on: August 01, 2009, 05:50:40 AM »

Idaho State Judiciary
Idaho Supreme Court Data Repository    

Name Search

Case Number Search

Court Calendars

Court Authorized
Users Only

Supreme Court Website

County Information

Case History
Ada
4  Cases Found.
State of Idaho vs. Evan C Wallis
No hearings scheduled
Case:     CR-MD-2006-0017409
Old Case: M0617409     Magistrate     Judge:     Michael Reardon     Amount due:     $775.00    Closed pending clerk action
Charges:    Violation Date    Charge    Citation    Disposition
     12/09/2006    Original: I18-8001 Driving Without Privileges
Amended: I VALID OPERATOR OR CHAUFFER LIC. REQUIRED
Arresting Officer:  Winter, Russ, GC    168215    Finding: Change Plea to Guilty Before Trial
Disposition date: 04/13/2007
Fines/fees: $882.50
     12/09/2006    I49-1232 {M} Insurance-fail To Provide Proof Of Insurance
Arresting Officer:  Winter, Russ, GC    168215    Finding: Change Plea to Guilty Before Trial
Fines/fees: $172.50
     12/09/2006    I49-654(2){E} Exceeding the Posted Speed Limit (16+ mph)
Arresting Officer:  Winter, Russ, GC    168216    Finding: Order for Dismissal
Fines/fees: $0.00
     12/09/2006    I18-1801 Contempt of Court-Criminal
Arresting Officer:  Garden City Officer- Generic,, GC    
Register of actions:    Date    
     12/20/2006    Charge number 1: Case Opened
     12/20/2006    Charge number 2: Case Opened
     12/20/2006    Arraignment - 01/02/2007
     12/20/2006    Charge number 3: Case Opened
     12/20/2006    First Appearance - 01/02/2007
     01/02/2007    Order Appointing Public Defender
     01/02/2007    Arraignment
     01/02/2007    Charge number 1: Not Guilty Plea
     01/02/2007    First Appearance
     01/02/2007    Charge number 2: Not Guilty Plea
     01/02/2007    Charge number 3: Not Guilty Plea
     01/02/2007    Event Scheduled - Pre-Trial Conference - 04/13/2007
     01/11/2007    Defendant Request For Discovery
     01/26/2007    State/City Response to Disc. Req. - /& Request
     02/12/2007    State/City Response to Disc. Req. - /Supplemental
     04/13/2007    Charge number 1: Charge Amended From - S 18-8001 M DWP
     04/13/2007    Charge number 1: To - S 49-301 M LIC REQRD
     04/13/2007    Pre-Trial Conference
     04/13/2007    Charge number 1: Change Plea to Guilty Before Trial
     04/13/2007    Charge number 1: Final Judgment, Order or Decree
     04/13/2007    Charge number 1: Sentenced to Fine & Costs - $872.50
     04/13/2007    Charge number 2: Change Plea to Guilty Before Trial
     04/13/2007    Charge number 2: Final Judgment, Order or Decree
     04/13/2007    Charge number 2: Sentenced to Fine & Costs - $172.50
     04/13/2007    Charge number 3: Order for Dismissal
     04/13/2007    Charge number 2: Fine Agreement Set - 04/13/2007
     04/20/2007    Charge number 2: Disposition reported to D.O.T. - G 0168215 E
     05/09/2007    Charge number 1: Partial Payment - A1998188 $42.50
     05/09/2007    Charge number 2: Partial Payment - A1998189 $17.50
     05/14/2007    Charge number 1: Partial Payment - A1999263 $20.00
     05/14/2007    Charge number 2: Partial Payment - A1999264 $35.00
     07/10/2007    Charge number 1: Partial Payment - A2021044 $45.00
     07/10/2007    Charge number 2: Partial Payment - A2021045 $10.00
     09/13/2007    Charge number 1: Partial Payment - A2045392 $55.00
     10/30/2007    Charge number 1: Partial Payment - A2063415 $55.00
     07/30/2009    Motion for Contempt of Court for F&C
     07/30/2009    Affidavit in Support of Warrant
     07/31/2009    STATUS CHANGED: Closed pending clerk action

No hearings scheduled
Case:     CR-MD-2000-0000731
Old Case: M0000731     Magistrate     Judge:     Thomas R. Morden     Amount due:     $0.00    Closed
     01/14/2000    I23-949 Alcoholic Bev-possess/consume/purchase By Minor
Arresting Officer:  Roper, Randy, BO    820701    Finding: Guilty
Disposition date: 04/26/2000
Fines/fees: $72.50
     01/21/2000    Charge number 1: Case Opened
     01/21/2000    Arraignment - 02/03/2000
     01/27/2000    Event Scheduled - Sentencing Hearing - 04/26/2000
     01/27/2000    Arraignment
     04/26/2000    Sentence Hearing
     04/26/2000    Charge number 1: Guilty Plea
     04/26/2000    Charge number 1: Final Judgment, Order or Decree
     04/26/2000    Charge number 1: Sentenced to Fine & Costs - $68.50
     04/26/2000    D/L Suspension- Judgment
     04/26/2000    Order - 8hrs Youth Alc Class
     04/26/2000    Charge number 1: Fine Agreement Set - 04/26/2000
     05/31/2000    Charge number 1: Partial Payment - A1242262 $37.00
     06/07/2000    Compliance Ltr Rcvd
     08/10/2000    Charge number 1: Final Payment - A1260107 $35.50

No hearings scheduled
Case:     CR-MD-1999-0007184
Old Case: M9907184     Magistrate     Judge:     Thomas Watkins     Amount due:     $0.00    Closed
     06/16/1999    I39-5703(2) {M} Tobacco-minor Use False Identification/statements
Arresting Officer:  zzBCPD,, BO    816905    Finding: Guilty
Disposition date: 10/07/1999
     03/15/2000    I18-1801 Contempt Of Court - Criminal
Arresting Officer:  zzBCPD,, BO       Finding: Guilty
Disposition date: 03/01/2001
Fines/fees: $140.50
     06/18/1999    Charge number 1: Case Opened
     06/18/1999    Arraignment - 07/07/1999
     07/06/1999    Arraignment
     07/06/1999    Event Scheduled - Sentencing Hearing - 10/29/1999
     08/11/1999    Event Scheduled - Sentencing Hearing - 10/07/1999
     10/07/1999    Sentence Hearing
     10/07/1999    Charge number 1: Guilty Plea
     10/07/1999    Charge number 1: Final Judgment, Order or Decree
     10/07/1999    Charge number 1: Sentenced to Referral - EA 30HRS
     03/15/2000    Contempt Warrant Created - M9907184.01-01
     03/15/2000    Amended Complaint
     03/16/2000    Motion - For Contempt For 30 hrs of CSA
     03/21/2000    Contempt Warrant Iss'd - M9907184.01-01 - 03/21/2000
     08/02/2000    Charge number 1: Reviewed & Retained - Class Update
     09/28/2000    Charge number 2: Arrested on Warrant, Sequence# - .01
     09/28/2000    Arrested on Warrant, Sequence# - 09/29/2000
     09/28/2000    Bond Out Clerk Appearance - 10/12/2000 Thru - 10/19/2000
     09/29/2000    Warrant Return Filed
     10/12/2000    Event Scheduled - Sentencing Hearing - 03/01/2001
     10/12/2000    Bond Out Clerk Appearance
     03/01/2001    Sentence Hearing
     03/01/2001    Charge number 2: Guilty Plea
     03/01/2001    Charge number 2: Final Judgment, Order or Decree
     03/01/2001    Charge number 2: Sentenced to Fine & Costs - $138.50
     03/01/2001    Reorder 30hrs convert to a fine
     03/01/2001    Charge number 2: Fine Agreement Set - 03/01/2001
     05/01/2001    Charge number 2: Final Payment - A1334001 $140.50

No hearings scheduled
Case:     CR-MD-1999-0003919
Old Case: M9903919     Magistrate     Judge:     Thomas Watkins     Amount due:     $0.00    Closed
     03/26/1999    B6-1-7A TOBACCO VIOLATION
Arresting Officer:  zzBCPD,, BO    803951    Finding: Guilty
Disposition date: 07/15/1999
     03/30/1999    Charge number 1: Case Opened
     03/30/1999    Arraignment - 04/16/1999
     04/16/1999    Event Scheduled - Sentencing Hearing - 07/15/1999
     04/16/1999    Arraignment
     07/15/1999    Sentence Hearing
     07/15/1999    Charge number 1: Guilty Plea
     07/15/1999    Charge number 1: Final Judgment, Order or Decree
     07/15/1999    Charge number 1: Sentenced to Referral - EA 40HRS
     10/01/1999    40 HRS CSA Complete

Ada
1  Cases Found.
State of Idaho vs. Evan Charles Wallis
No hearings scheduled
Case:     CR-IN-2003-0024082
Old Case: T0324082     Magistrate     Judge:     Magistrate Court Clerk     Amount due:     $0.00    Closed
     05/23/2003    I49-654(1) Basic Rule Violation - Too Fast For Conditions-
Arresting Officer:  zzResigned, Retired Arnold-Hagmann, BO    1006468    Finding: Guilty
Disposition date: 06/13/2003
Fines/fees: $53.00
     05/23/2003    I49-673 Safety Restraint-Fail To Use
Arresting Officer:  zzResigned, Retired Arnold-Hagmann, BO    1006468    Finding: Guilty
Disposition date: 06/13/2003
Fines/fees: $5.00
     05/29/2003    Charge number 1: Case Opened
     05/29/2003    Charge number 2: Case Opened
     05/29/2003    First Appearance - 06/13/2003
     06/13/2003    Charge number 1: Guilty Plea
     06/13/2003    Charge number 1: Final Judgment, Order or Decree
     06/13/2003    Charge number 1: Sentenced to Fine & Costs - $53.00
     06/13/2003    Charge number 1: Final Payment for traffic case - A1552012 $53.00
     06/13/2003    Charge number 2: Guilty Plea
     06/13/2003    Charge number 2: Final Judgment, Order or Decree
     06/13/2003    Charge number 2: Sentenced to Fine & Costs - $5.00
     06/13/2003    Charge number 2: Final Payment for traffic case - A1552013 $5.00
     06/20/2003    Charge number 1: Disposition reported to D.O.T. - B 1006468 E

Ada
1  Cases Found.
No hearings scheduled
Case:     CR-IN-2003-0007354
Old Case: T0307354     Magistrate     Judge:     Magistrate Court Clerk     Amount due:     $0.00    Closed
     02/08/2003    I49-654(2) Speed-exceed Maximum Speed Limit
Arresting Officer:  Unknown Officer,, AD    979024    Finding: Guilty
Disposition date: 02/28/2003
Fines/fees: $108.00
     02/08/2003    I49-1232 {I} Insurance-fail To Provide Proof Of Insurance
Arresting Officer:  Unknown Officer,, AD    979024    Finding: Guilty
Disposition date: 02/28/2003
Fines/fees: $107.50
     02/14/2003    Charge number 1: Case Opened
     02/14/2003    Charge number 2: Case Opened
     02/14/2003    First Appearance - 02/28/2003
     02/28/2003    First Appearance
     02/28/2003    Charge number 1: Guilty Plea
     02/28/2003    Charge number 1: Final Judgment, Order or Decree
     02/28/2003    Charge number 1: Sentenced to Fine & Costs - $108.00
     02/28/2003    Charge number 1: Final Payment for traffic case - A1520895 $108.00
     02/28/2003    Charge number 2: Guilty Plea
     02/28/2003    Charge number 2: Final Judgment, Order or Decree
     02/28/2003    Charge number 2: Sentenced to Fine & Costs - $107.50
     02/28/2003    Charge number 2: Final Payment for traffic case - A1520896 $107.50
     03/07/2003    Charge number 1: Disposition reported to D.O.T. - S 0979024 E
     03/07/2003    Charge number 2: Disposition reported to D.O.T. - S 0979024 E

Ada
1  Cases Found.
State of Idaho Dept. of Health and Welfare vs. Evan Charles Wallis, etal.
Case:    CV-SP-2006-04394    Magistrate     Filed:     03/09/2006    Subtype:     Support Proceedings     Judge:     Dave Epis     Status:     Closed  01/03/2007
     Defendants:    Wallis, Evan Charles  Whitman, Jennifer R
     Plaintiffs:    State of Idaho Dept. of Health and Welfare
Disposition:    Date    Judgment Type    Disposition Date    Disposition Type    Parties    In Favor Of
     01/03/2007    Order For Med. Supp.          Wallis, Evan Charles (Defendant), Whitman, Jennifer R (Defendant), State of Idaho Dept. of Health and Welfare (Plaintiff)    Unknown
     Comment:    Order for Medical Support and Medicaid Reimbursement
     03/09/2006    New Case Filed - Support Proceedings
     03/09/2006    Complaint Filed for Child Support and Medicaid Reimbursement
     03/09/2006    Summons Filed
     07/12/2006    Affidavit Of Service June 28, 2006
     07/12/2006    Affidavit Of Service April 21, 2006
     12/28/2006    Application For Entry Of Default
     12/28/2006    Default Affidavit
     01/03/2007    Default Order
     01/03/2007    Order for Medical Support and Medicaid Reimbursement order date: 1/3/2007

Disposition date: 04/26/2000
Fines/fees: $72.50

Jennifer Whitman - the Mark Whitman on Intellus must be a brother or perhaps the child's name?

Idaho State Judiciary
Idaho Supreme Court Data Repository    

Name Search

Case Number Search

Court Calendars

Court Authorized
Users Only

Supreme Court Website

County Information

Case History
Ada
4  Cases Found.
No hearings scheduled
Case:     CR-MD-2005-0010833
Old Case: M0510833     Magistrate     Judge:     James Cawthon     Amount due:     $0.00    Closed
     08/19/2005    I18-8001 Driving Without Privileges
Arresting Officer:  De Leon, Carlos Jr, AD    373343    Finding: Guilty
Disposition date: 09/09/2005
Jail: 30 days
     08/30/2005    Charge number 1: Case Opened
     08/30/2005    Arraignment - 09/09/2005
     09/09/2005    Video Arraignment - Arraignment - 09/09/2005
     09/09/2005    Video Arraignment
     09/09/2005    Charge number 1: Guilty Plea
     09/09/2005    Charge number 1: Final Judgment, Order or Decree
     09/09/2005    Charge number 1: Sentenced to Jail - 30d
     09/09/2005    D/L Suspension- Judgment
     09/16/2005    Charge number 1: Disposition reported to D.O.T. - A 0373343 E

No hearings scheduled
Case:     CR-FE-2004-0000978
Old Case: H0400978     District     Judge:     Ronald J. Wilper     Amount due:     $280.81    Closed
     07/13/2004    Original: IX37-2732-SP {F} CONTROLLED SUB POSS (SYNTHETIC)
Amended: I37-2732(C)(1) Controlled Substance-possession Of
Arresting Officer:  Savage, Derek Q, AD       Finding: Retained Jurisdiction
Disposition date: 10/12/2005
Fines/fees: $756.50
Det Penitentiary: 5 years
     07/13/2004    Original: IX37-2732-MP {M} MARIJUANA POSSESSION
Amended: I37-2732(C)(3) Controlled Substance-possession Of
Arresting Officer:  Savage, Derek Q, AD       Finding: Transferred
     07/13/2004    I37-2734(A) {M} Drug Paraphernalia Possession of
Arresting Officer:  Savage, Derek Q, AD       Finding: Transferred
     07/13/2004    Case Created - Bind Over M0408163
     07/13/2004    Charge number 1: Committment and Papers
     07/13/2004    Charge number 1: Defendant Transferred In - M0408163 D.01
     07/13/2004    Charge number 1: Count Bound From - M0408163 D.01 C.001
     07/13/2004    Charge number 1: Bond Transferred From - M0408163 D.01 C.001
     07/13/2004    Charge number 2: Count Bound From - M0408163 D.01 C.002
     07/13/2004    Charge number 2: Bond Transferred From - M0408163 D.01 C.002
     07/13/2004    Charge number 3: Count Bound From - M0408163 D.01 C.003
     07/13/2004    Charge number 3: Bond Transferred From - M0408163 D.01 C.003
     07/13/2004    Event Scheduled - 1500 - 08/04/2004
     07/13/2004    Event Scheduled - Preliminary Hearing - 08/04/2004
     07/16/2004    Defendant Request For Discovery
     07/30/2004    Information and Papers Filed
     08/04/2004    Drug Court Arraignment
     08/04/2004    Continued For Plea
     08/11/2004    Drug Court Arraignment - (Con't)
     08/11/2004    Continued For Plea
     08/18/2004    Drug Court Arraignment - (Con't)
     08/18/2004    Charge number 1: Guilty Plea
     08/18/2004    Event Scheduled - Hearing - 09/08/2004
     08/20/2004    Charge number 1: Exoneration of Bond - LG10-127820 - 08/20/2004
     08/20/2004    Plea Form
     08/20/2004    Consent to Contact
     08/20/2004    Phase I Cont
     09/08/2004    Hearing
     09/08/2004    Event Scheduled - Hearing - 09/29/2004
     09/09/2004    Order - for SILD
     09/13/2004    Notice - to Appear
     09/13/2004    Event Scheduled - Hearing - 09/15/2004
     09/15/2004    Hearing
     09/15/2004    Event Scheduled - Hearing - 09/22/2004
     09/15/2004    Event Scheduled - Hearing - 09/22/2004
     09/16/2004    Order - for SILD
     09/22/2004    Hearing
     09/22/2004    Event Scheduled - Hearing - 09/29/2004
     09/29/2004    Hearing
     09/29/2004    Event Scheduled - Hearing - 10/06/2004
     10/06/2004    Hearing
     10/06/2004    Event Scheduled - Hearing - 10/27/2004
     10/27/2004    Hearing
     10/27/2004    Event Scheduled - Hearing - 11/10/2004
     10/28/2004    Order - for SILD
     11/10/2004    Hearing
     11/10/2004    Event Scheduled - Hearing - 12/01/2004
     11/12/2004    Notice - to Appear in Drug Ct
     11/12/2004    Drug Court Arraignment - Hearing - 11/17/2004
     11/17/2004    Arraignment
     11/17/2004    Event Scheduled - Hearing - 12/01/2004
     12/01/2004    Hearing
     12/01/2004    Event Scheduled - Hearing - 12/15/2004
     12/15/2004    Hearing
     12/15/2004    Event Scheduled - Hearing - 01/12/2005
     12/16/2004    Phase II Cont
     01/03/2005    Notice - to Appear
     01/03/2005    Event Scheduled - Hearing - 01/05/2005
     01/05/2005    Hearing
     01/05/2005    Event Scheduled - Hearing - 01/12/2005
     01/12/2005    Hearing
     01/12/2005    Event Scheduled - Hearing - 02/09/2005
     01/19/2005    Notice - to Appear
     01/19/2005    Event Scheduled - Hearing - 01/26/2005
     01/26/2005    Hearing
     01/26/2005    Event Scheduled - Hearing - 02/23/2005
     01/27/2005    Order - for SILD
     02/23/2005    Hearing
     02/23/2005    Event Scheduled - Hearing - 03/23/2005
     03/23/2005    Hearing
     03/23/2005    Event Scheduled - Hearing - 04/20/2005
     04/01/2005    Notice - to Appear
     04/01/2005    Event Scheduled - Hearing - 04/06/2005
     04/06/2005    Hearing
     04/12/2005    Event Scheduled - Hearing - 04/13/2005
     04/14/2005    Hearing
     04/14/2005    Order - for ABC/Funds
     06/23/2005    Event Scheduled - Hearing - 06/29/2005
     06/29/2005    Hearing
     06/29/2005    Event Scheduled - Hearing - 07/20/2005
     07/20/2005    Hearing
     07/20/2005    Event Scheduled - Hearing - 08/17/2005
     07/20/2005    Event Scheduled - Hearing - 08/17/2005
     08/17/2005    Hearing
     08/17/2005    Event Scheduled - Hearing - 08/24/2005
     08/24/2005    Hearing
     08/24/2005    Event Scheduled - Hearing - 09/21/2005
     08/24/2005    Order - for SILD
     08/26/2005    Notice - to appear
     08/26/2005    Event Scheduled - Hearing - 08/31/2005
     08/31/2005    Hearing
     08/31/2005    Event Scheduled - Hearing - 09/07/2005
     09/07/2005    Hearing
     09/07/2005    Event Scheduled - Sentencing Hearing - 10/12/2005
     10/12/2005    Sentence Hearing
     10/12/2005    Charge number 1: Retained Jurisdiction - 180 days
     10/12/2005    Charge number 1: Sentenced to Restitute - $320.00
     10/12/2005    Charge number 1: Sentenced to ISCI - 5y
     10/12/2005    Charge number 2: Dismissed Before Trial or Hearing
     10/12/2005    Charge number 3: Dismissed Before Trial or Hearing
     10/13/2005    Judgment of Convctn
     01/10/2006    Charge number 1: Fine Agreement Set - 01/10/2006
     02/14/2006    Order - to Transport
     02/14/2006    Rider Hearing - 03/07/2006
     03/07/2006    Rider Hearing
     03/07/2006    Charge number 1: Judgment Reconsidered
     03/07/2006    Charge number 1: Judgment Reconsidered - S 37-2732(c) POSS
     03/07/2006    Charge number 1: Sentence Modified- - Fines
     03/07/2006    Charge number 1: Sentenced to Fine & Costs - $148.50
     03/07/2006    Charge number 1: Sentence Modified- - P D Fees
     03/07/2006    Charge number 1: Sentenced to Reimburse P D - $250.00
     03/07/2006    Charge number 1: Sentence Modified- - Restitution
     03/07/2006    Charge number 1: Sentenced to Restitute - $320.00
     03/07/2006    Charge number 1: Sentence Modified- - Incarceration
     03/07/2006    Charge number 1: Sentenced to ISCI - 5y 5y sp
     03/08/2006    Order - Suspending Sentence & Order of Probation
     04/03/2006    Charge number 1: Fine Agreement Set - 04/03/2006
     04/20/2006    Charge number 1: Partial Payment - A1866082 $25.00
     05/25/2006    Charge number 1: Partial Payment - A1877192 $25.69
     07/03/2006    Charge number 1: Partial Payment - A1891303 $25.00
     08/02/2006    Charge number 1: Partial Payment - A1902071 $25.00
     08/30/2006    Charge number 1: Partial Payment - A1911454 $25.00
     09/19/2006    Charge number 1: Partial Payment - A1917705 $25.00
     10/26/2006    Charge number 1: Partial Payment - A1929870 $25.00
     12/01/2006    Charge number 1: Partial Payment - A1941791 $25.00
     12/27/2006    Charge number 1: Partial Payment - A1950821 $25.00
     01/31/2007    Charge number 1: Partial Payment - A1962943 $25.00
     02/09/2007    Charge number 1: Partial Payment - A1966643 $25.00
     04/10/2007    Charge number 1: Partial Payment - A1987510 $25.00
     05/09/2007    Charge number 1: Partial Payment - A1998190 $25.00
     05/14/2007    Charge number 1: Partial Payment - A1999260 $25.00
     07/10/2007    Charge number 1: Partial Payment - A2021046 $25.00
     09/13/2007    Charge number 1: Partial Payment - A2045393 $25.00
     10/30/2007    Charge number 1: Partial Payment - A2063322 $25.00

No hearings scheduled
Case:     CR-MD-2004-0008163
Old Case: M0408163     Magistrate     Judge:     Arraignment Judge     Amount due:     $0.00    Closed
     07/13/2004    Original: IX37-2732-SP {F} CONTROLLED SUB POSS (SYNTHETIC)
Amended: I37-2732(C)(1) Controlled Substance-possession Of
Arresting Officer:  Unknown Officer,, AD       Finding: P/H Waived, Defendant Bound Over
Disposition date: 07/13/2004
     07/13/2004    Original: IX37-2732-MP {M} MARIJUANA POSSESSION
Amended: I37-2732(C)(3) Controlled Substance-possession Of
Arresting Officer:  Savage, Derek Q, AD    358899    Finding: P/H Waived, Defendant Bound Over
     07/13/2004    I37-2734(A) {M} Drug Paraphernalia Possession of
Arresting Officer:  Savage, Derek Q, AD    358899    Finding: P/H Waived, Defendant Bound Over
     07/13/2004    Case Created
     07/13/2004    Case Opened
     07/13/2004    Video Arraignment - 07/13/2004
     07/13/2004    Charge number 1: Charge Booked by ACSO
     07/13/2004    Charge number 1: Charge Amended by Prosecutor
     07/13/2004    Charge number 1: Finger Print Card# Added - 0045770
     07/13/2004    Charge number 2: Charge Booked by ACSO - -Citation A 358899
     07/13/2004    Charge number 2: Charge Amended by Prosecutor
     07/13/2004    Charge number 2: Bond Set at - 300
     07/13/2004    Charge number 3: Charge Booked by ACSO - -Citation A 358899
     07/13/2004    Charge number 3: Bond Set at - 300
     07/13/2004    Video Arraignment - Video Arraignment - 07/13/2004
     07/13/2004    Charge number 1: Charge Filed Cause Found
     07/13/2004    Charge number 2: Charge Filed Cause Found
     07/13/2004    Charge number 3: Charge Filed Cause Found
     07/13/2004    Video Arraignment
     07/13/2004    Order Appointing Public Defender
     07/13/2004    Charge number 1: Rel from Custody Own Recognizance
     07/13/2004    Charge number 1: P/H Waived, Defendant Bound Over - H0400978 D.01
     07/13/2004    Charge number 1: Count Bound To - H0400978 D.01 C.001
     07/13/2004    Charge number 1: Bond Transferred To - H0400978 D.01 C.001
     07/13/2004    Charge number 2: Count Bound To - H0400978 D.01 C.002
     07/13/2004    Charge number 2: Bond Transferred To - H0400978 D.01 C.002
     07/13/2004    Charge number 3: Count Bound To - H0400978 D.01 C.003
     07/13/2004    Charge number 3: Bond Transferred To - H0400978 D.01 C.003
     07/15/2004    Finger Print Card# Sent to BCI - 0100045770

No hearings scheduled
Case:     CR-MD-2004-0001811
Old Case: M0401811     Magistrate     Judge:     Thomas R. Morden     Amount due:     $185.00    Closed
     02/02/2004    I18-8001 Driving Without Privileges
Arresting Officer:  zzBCPD,, BO    1031847    Finding: Guilty
Fines/fees: $290.50
Jail: 2 days
Credited time (Yes): 2 days
     02/02/2004    I49-1232 {M} Insurance-fail To Provide Proof Of Insurance
Arresting Officer:  zzBCPD,, BO    1031847    Finding: Guilty
Fines/fees: $213.50
     02/12/2004    Charge number 1: Case Opened
     02/12/2004    Charge number 2: Case Opened
     02/12/2004    Arraignment - 02/23/2004
     02/23/2004    Event Scheduled - Sentencing Hearing - 06/03/2004
     02/23/2004    Arraignment
     06/03/2004    Bench Warrant Created - M0401811.01-01
     06/04/2004    Bench Warrant Issued - M0401811.01-01 - 06/04/2004
     07/12/2004    Charge number 2: Arrested on Warrant, Sequence# - .01
     07/12/2004    Arrested on Warrant, Sequence# - 07/13/2004
     07/13/2004    Warrant Return Filed
     07/13/2004    Video Arraignment - Video Arraignment - 07/13/2004
     07/13/2004    Video Arraignment
     07/13/2004    Order Appointing Public Defender
     07/13/2004    Charge number 1: Guilty Plea
     07/13/2004    Charge number 1: Final Judgment, Order or Decree
     07/13/2004    Charge number 1: Sentenced to Fine & Costs - $228.50
     07/13/2004    Charge number 1: Sentenced to Reimburse P D - $50.00
     07/13/2004    Charge number 1: Sentenced to Jail - 2d 2d cr Consecutive
     07/13/2004    Charge number 2: Guilty Plea
     07/13/2004    Charge number 2: Final Judgment, Order or Decree
     07/13/2004    Charge number 2: Sentenced to Fine & Costs - $213.50
     07/13/2004    D/L Suspension- Judgment
     07/13/2004    Charge number 2: Fine Agreement Set - 07/13/2004
     07/16/2004    Charge number 2: Disposition reported to D.O.T. - B 1031847 E
     08/04/2004    Charge number 2: Arrested on Warrant, Sequence# - .01
     08/04/2004    Charge number 2: Bond Set at - $1000.00
     08/04/2004    Bond Set at
     08/04/2004    Charge number 2: Bond Set at - $10000.00
     10/15/2004    Charge number 1: Partial Payment - A1703696 $19.50
     10/15/2004    Charge number 2: Partial Payment - A1703697 $.50
     10/15/2004    Charge number 1: Partial Payment - A1703712 $13.00
     10/15/2004    Charge number 2: Partial Payment - A1703713 $17.00
     10/27/2004    Charge number 1: Partial Payment - A1707596 $20.00
     10/27/2004    Charge number 2: Partial Payment - A1707597 $30.00
     12/02/2004    Charge number 1: Partial Payment - A1716878 $44.00
     12/02/2004    Charge number 2: Partial Payment - A1716879 $6.00
     12/15/2004    Charge number 1: Partial Payment - A1720572 $50.00
     01/13/2005    Charge number 1: Partial Payment - A1727321 $100.00
     10/30/2007    Charge number 1: Partial Payment - A2063324 $19.00
     10/30/2007    Charge number 2: Partial Payment - A2063325 $36.00
     10/30/2007    Charge number 2: Receipt Voided - A2063325wrong case#

Connection: Public

pink angel
Monkey Junky

99% angel, 1% brat

« Reply #453 on: August 01, 2009, 05:53:35 AM »

Couple of minor tobacco charges too. They must be tough on the smoking in Idaho.

He sounds like a winner huh? Him and "step-daddy" boyfriend are perfect for each other.

pink angel
Monkey Junky

99% angel, 1% brat

« Reply #454 on: August 01, 2009, 06:04:03 AM »

Someone 'came into his house and took the keys'. That's an odd choice of words.

I would have said someone must have broke into my house and stole the keys.

Innocent bystanders usually are standing by watching but they don't participate in any crime that is taking place.

Odd choice of words too.

Convenient that he was gone for the weekend and when he returned he just happen to "find" the "stolen" SUV.

My hinky meter is going off big-time.

He is covering for someone.

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #455 on: August 01, 2009, 08:10:11 AM »

http://www.idahostatesman.com/102/story/852598.html
Search for Robert Manwill turns grim
Man 'sick' as police search his yard; father of mother's boyfriend says son accused him

BY BRIAN MURPHY - bmurphy@idahostatesman.com
Copyright: © 2009 Idaho Statesman
Published: 08/01/09
The man whose Boise home and yard were being searched Friday night for evidence related to Robert Manwill's disappearance says he knows the 8-year-old's family but has no idea what may have happened to him.

Evan Wallis told the Idaho Statesman that he doesn't know what police are looking for at his rental home in the 6600 block of Southdale Avenue, near Five Mile Road in Southwest Boise.

"If it's going to help anything, do it," Wallis said. He said he knows Robert's mother and her boyfriend but is much closer to the boyfriend's brother, David Ehrlick. "I'm innocent. I'm an innocent bystander."

Wallis' comments came after 24 hours of drama that began with a Thursday night police search of the apartment near Vista Avenue where Manwill's mother, Melissa Jenkins, lives with her boyfriend, Daniel Ehrlick Jr.

On Friday, police said they had discovered "suspicious circumstances," and as night fell authorities were searching Wallis' backyard.

The Statesman interviewed Wallis at David Ehrlick's home in the 2800 block of Bannock Street. Also interviewed there was Daniel Ehrlick Sr., the father of David Ehrlick and Daniel Ehrlick Jr.

Daniel Ehrlick Sr. said that his son Daniel had accused him of taking Robert and that police had questioned him repeatedly.

THE BACKYARD SEARCH, A STOLEN SUBURBAN

Wallis said the police were digging up his backyard after bloodhounds picked up a scent at his house.

He said his black-and-gray Chevy Suburban was stolen July 22 after someone came into his house and took the keys. He found it Monday after returning from a weekend away and called the Ada County Sheriff's Department.

When officials investigated, he told them of his connection to the Ehrlick family.

"I mentioned that I know these guys. I've met the little boy," Wallis said.

Wallis said he last saw Robert at David Ehrlick's home a few months ago.

He said he and his wife have been re-doing their backyard, planting grass and adding a sandbox. He said he did not notice any disturbances in the backyard, which he said was large and had "a lot of junk" in it.

"It makes me sick to know this is going down at my house right now," he said. "I didn't do nothing back there. I'm not going to say for the record nothing's back there because I don't know. Maybe something did happen along the lines when I was out of town."

EHRLICH'S FATHER: MY SON ACCUSED ME

A man Robert called "Grandpa" said Friday that he has been questioned repeatedly by investigators after his older son accused him of taking Robert and told investigators the same thing.

Daniel Ehrlick Sr., a former Marine who served in Vietnam, said he thought he saw Robert on the day he was reported missing when he stopped by Ehrlick Jr.'s apartment to drop off money to help pay bills.

"(Ehrlick Jr.) told me that Robert was down in the back. When I came to the door, I don't know if it was then that I spotted it, or I spotted it before, but I spotted another boy that looked just like Robert with a white T-shirt on," Ehrlick Sr. said.

Investigators have said Robert was wearing a blue Superman T-shirt at the time of his disappearance.

"I haven't talked to him since he accused me Sunday. I haven't talked to him," Ehrlick Sr. said. "I don't know if (Jenkins and Ehrlick Jr. have) been real truthful with me."

David Ehrlick, Ehrlick Sr.'s youngest son, said he was with his father the entire day on Friday.

Ehrlick Sr. said he used to pick up Robert at his father's house in New Plymouth and bring him to Boise. He teared up as he discussed the missing child while smoking a cigarette in his front yard.

Ehrlick Sr. and his youngest son, David, told a story of a boy that was constantly in trouble with his mother for the pettiest of infractions. David Ehrlick said that Robert was not allowed to go outside and play during a recent birthday party.

"It was scary around her with her children. Robert would get in trouble for everything. It didn't matter if it was asking a question, he'd get grounded. He'd have to sit on his hands," said David Ehrlick. "He's just a little boy."

Said Ehrlick Sr.: "That's why I was afraid to even say, 'Robert, let's go fishing.'"

They said that they told investigators their concern when Jenkins was investigated for injuring her infant in October 2008.

Ehrlick Sr. praised the volunteers and investigators.

"People have been awesome. I just wish there was something I could do for all the people involved," he said. "In my opinion, the Boise police are doing a good job."

POLICE AT THE APARTMENT, THE LANDFILL, THE HOUSE

The police and FBI have been investigating some of the people closest to Robert - including the boy's mother, her boyfriend and his father.

After spending hours searching the apartment shared by Jenkins and Ehrlick Jr. - and removing at least two cars from the Oak Park Village apartment complex near Vista Avenue - police announced that they had found new evidence that showed Robert could have been "the victim of a tragic event." They asked the more than 2,300 volunteers scouring Boise to start looking for signs of a crime.

Meanwhile, officers converged on Wallis' home and cordoned off an area of the Hidden Hollow Landfill that had been left alone since trash was dumped there the morning after Robert was reported missing.

Landfill operators said they could use a backhoe to spread Saturday's refuse thin enough to be searched, if asked.

Boise police had said all week that they had no reason to suspect foul play and had no suspects. But friends and family members say officers had been examining several people close to Robert.

Sean Buffington, who lives upstairs and across the hall from the apartment shared by Jenkins and Ehrlick Jr., said Ehrlick Jr. told him last Sunday that "basically the two of them were the No. 1 suspects" already.

"He said they had been through the wringer as far as interrogations," Buffington said.

Jenkins is on parole after pleading guilty to a misdemeanor charge of injury to a child in relation to an October 2008 incident that left her infant with a fractured skull.

Ehrlick Jr. has been convicted of burglary, battery and possession of drug paraphernalia, and is banned by the courts from being alone with Robert's half-sister.

The couple, who had appeared but not spoken at many of the police updates, did not attend Friday's news conference.

A Saint Alphonsus Regional Medical Center spokesperson said Friday that Ehrlick Jr. had been admitted and released from the hospital but did not say exactly when or for what he was treated.

Police plan a news conference at noon Saturday to update the public.

Brian Murphy: 377-6444. Reporters Rocky Barker, Cynthia Sewell, Anna Webb and Bethann Stewart contributed.

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #456 on: August 01, 2009, 08:19:59 AM »

http://www.idahostatesman.com/102/story/852598.html

Photos:

Shawn Raecke / Idaho Statesman
A crime scene investigator works in the back yard of a home in 6600 block of Southdale Drive Friday afternoon as part of the search for missing eight-year-old Robert Manwill. Two neighbors peer through cracks in the fence to watch. Police have not said what they are looking for at this location.

Katherine Jones / Idaho Statesman
Hundreds of people wait in line Friday morning to register at South Junior High School to join a massive, public search for missing 8-year-old Boise boy Robert Manwill.

Mary Yalch, right, and Karen Carrington join in the massive public search Friday morning for missing 8-year-old Boise boy Robert Manwill.

Robert Manwill family spokesperson Trish Burrill thanks the public for their massive search efforts during a noon press conference Friday. "Help us bring Robert home," she said. Boise police have announced that Robert may be injured or the victim of a tragic event.
Deputy Paul Lim with Ada County Sheriffs Department fixes a cone at a taped off area at the Ada County Land Fill near Hidden Springs on Friday afternoon. The crime scene yellow tape running about 50 yards is blocking off an area at the land fill where last Saturday's trash was dumped. Dave Neal, director for Ada County solid waste management said that Boise Police had them contain the area in case any excavating was needed. Neal said that if needed they could peel off layers of trash with a bulldozer and lay the trash out flat at the bottom of the hill in about half a days time. Then the trash could be looked threw more easily.

A crime scene investigator works in the backyard of a home in the 6600 block of Southdale Avenue Friday afternoon as part of the search for missing eight-year-old Robert Manwill.

Mary Yalch joins the massive, public search for Robert Manwill. "Because I can," she says.

Volunteers work with their team leader as they search along the Ridenbaugh Canal near Vista Avenue.

Katherine Jones / Idaho Statesma
Volunteers wondered about an object that turned out to be a plastic bag on the banks of the Ridenbaugh Canal.

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #457 on: August 01, 2009, 08:40:56 AM »

Link to photogallery with 53 pics-
Search for 8-year-old Robert Manwill
http://www.idahostatesman.com/397/gallery/848267-a848651-t3.html

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #458 on: August 01, 2009, 09:24:45 AM »

Thanks Muffy.   an angelic monkey

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #459 on: August 01, 2009, 09:35:46 AM »

Future Search Efforts: At this time, thanks to the intense, multi-day volunteer search, many areas have been eliminated. As evidence and leads develop, other areas have been identified. At this time in the investigation and search for Robert, specific areas of interest must be searched by trained investigators. If investigators feel there's a need for additional volunteer searches, a call will go out to the community.

http://www.cityofboise.org/Departments/Police/NewsReleases/2009/page45017.aspx

Faith . . . it matters . . . it really does. ~ Sister
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.