April 28, 2024, 08:52:01 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Robert Manwill 8, missing 7/24/09 Boise, Idaho (BODY FOUND)  (Read 416056 times)
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #520 on: August 01, 2009, 04:56:24 PM »

Thanks Pink.   an angelic monkey

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #521 on: August 01, 2009, 05:34:22 PM »

http://www.ktvb.com/news/localnews/stories/ktvbn-aug0109-manwill_sat_morning.9a96d026.html

Search for missing boy becomes "focused"

02:27 PM MDT on Saturday, August 1, 2009

BOISE - After a day of rapid developments into the search for missing boy Robert Manwill, the news again slowed to a crawl Saturday.

Boise Police Deputy Chief Jim Kerns told media during a noon briefing that the search is still ongoing, and has become "more focused," after a widespread effort involved more than 2,300 volunteers Friday.

Investigators spent much of Friday night and early Saturday searching a home on Southdale St. in S. Ada County, but those efforts ended at about 10:30 a.m. Saturday with no announced outcome. Kerns said the Southdale location is just one of a number of areas being looked at.

Kerns says a number of tips continue to pour in by phone, e-mail and U.S. Mail - more than 300 in all. He said a large amount of evidence has been collected, but they cannot detail what that evidence includes.

Boise Police spokesperson Lynn Hightower said the timeline into what happened the day Manwill was reported missing continues to develop - but she could not provide further details, other than to say he was reported missing at 10:11 p.m. Friday, July 24th.

As has become common practice at the media briefings, Kerns was flanked by members of Manwill's family. For the first time, his older brother was present. Manwill's his father and wife, aunt, uncle and his maternal grandparents also attended the briefing.

Manwill's mother was not at the briefing as she was during the early part of the week. Police said they do know where the woman, Melissa Lee Jenkins and her boyfriend Daniel Ehrlick are, but could not elaborate. No arrests have been made in the case.

Aunt Trish Burrill thanked the community for their outpouring of help - including the Friday volunteer search. She says community members can continue to help by posting flyers, wearing green ribbons or even simple acts like talking about the missing boy.

For now, no further public searches are planned. Kerns said efforts for now will remain in the hands of trained investigators, but further public searches may be needed in the future.

Hightower said the overall case is unprecedented in an informal survey of Boise Police history.
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #522 on: August 01, 2009, 07:10:14 PM »

Thanks KLAAS.   

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #523 on: August 01, 2009, 07:11:09 PM »

Please say a prayer and light a candle for Robert, that he will be found.
http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/candles.cfm?l=eng&gi=rob%20m

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #524 on: August 01, 2009, 08:10:37 PM »

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,536082,00.html

Landfill Searched as Thousands Look for Missing Idaho Boy
Saturday , August 01, 2009

Investigators scoured a local landfill and another home in Boise for an 8-year-old Idaho boy who vanished more than a week ago, police said Saturday.

Detectives looked through the backyard of a rental house in southwest Boise for signs of little Robert Manwill, according to Deputy Police Chief Jim Kerns.

Kerns wouldn't say what evidence was taken from the latest residence searched. The boy disappeared July 24 after leaving his mother's apartment.

Crews planned to continue their effort to find the missing child throughout the day Saturday, Kerns told reporters at a noon press conference.

Officers roped off an area of the Hidden Hollow Landfill to weed through garbage dumped the day after Robert vanished, the Idaho Statesman said.

Thousands of volunteers helped look for Robert Friday night, one week after he disappeared. Boise police said more than 2,300 searchers combed the city in an effort to find the child.

The boy's father, Charles Manwill, lives in New Plymouth and has had custody since 2008. Robert was visiting his mother in Boise when he was last seen.

Kerns said Friday new evidence in the case indicated suspicious circumstances surrounding the boy's disappearance, theorizing Robert could be hurt "or the victim of a tragic event."

Friday's search was believed to be the biggest attempt to find a missing person in the city of Boise's history. Volunteers covered a 2-mile radius around the area where Robert was reported missing.

Investigators searched his mother's apartment Thursday night, removing two cars and other evidence.

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #525 on: August 01, 2009, 08:25:15 PM »

Thanks Muffy, I lit two, I hope that is okay. JSM

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #526 on: August 01, 2009, 08:46:02 PM »

I lit one too, and I prayed that this would not turn into another of the children missing and never found.  I feel so much pity for his little soul.   an angelic monkey

Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #527 on: August 01, 2009, 09:04:15 PM »

Manwill's mother was not at the briefing as she was during the early part of the week. Police said they do know where the woman, Melissa Lee Jenkins and her boyfriend Daniel Ehrlick are, but could not elaborate. No arrests have been made in the case.   (What an odd thing to say, I'm sure they know where they are, and they are watching them closely, you almost wonder if they are in jail for other offences?)
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #528 on: August 01, 2009, 09:06:11 PM »

That's so sweet of you JSM.  I think little Robert needs all the prayers and candles lit we can muster.  Bless him. 

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #529 on: August 01, 2009, 09:12:13 PM »

Manwill's mother was not at the briefing as she was during the early part of the week. Police said they do know where the woman, Melissa Lee Jenkins and her boyfriend Daniel Ehrlick are, but could not elaborate. No arrests have been made in the case.   (What an odd thing to say, I'm sure they know where they are, and they are watching them closely, you almost wonder if they are in jail for other offences?)

This is beginning to seem so familiar, much like Nevaeh's disappearance. I am praying that the outcome is not the same. And still no one is charged.   

mamacrazy30
Monkey Junky

« Reply #530 on: August 01, 2009, 09:12:17 PM »

or maybe being held??  i know in ar they can keep you for 72 hours before they have to book you..don't know about Ohio...one thing i do get from reading between the lines is that poor little Robert will either soon be found or someone is about to get arrested.

OMG  thats soooo Anthony.  (credits to miss Mae)
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #531 on: August 01, 2009, 09:14:10 PM »

America's Most Wanted is on. John Walsh is supposed to cover Robert's story tonight.  Oh, please, someone find Robert.   an angelic monkey

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #532 on: August 01, 2009, 09:16:18 PM »

or maybe being held??  i know in ar they can keep you for 72 hours before they have to book you..don't know about Ohio...one thing i do get from reading between the lines is that poor little Robert will either soon be found or someone is about to get arrested.

Idaho, MamaCrazy. We have enough trouble up here of our own. 

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #533 on: August 01, 2009, 09:17:46 PM »

This is beginning to seem so familiar, much like Nevaeh's disappearance. I am praying that the outcome is not the same. And still no one is charged.   
I am really wondering why the boyfriend was in the hospital the other day? I was reading somewhere, could have been comments on the local site, that there were several LE at the hospital with him. I was really thinking that perhaps someone was talking, but now I'm not sure.
mamacrazy30
Monkey Junky

« Reply #534 on: August 01, 2009, 09:18:30 PM »

whoops

mamacrazy30
Monkey Junky

« Reply #535 on: August 01, 2009, 09:19:17 PM »

whoops
i guess your on my mind miss Mae an angelic monkey

mamacrazy30
Monkey Junky

« Reply #536 on: August 01, 2009, 09:20:14 PM »

or maybe being held??  i know in ar they can keep you for 72 hours before they have to book you..don't know about ohio Idaho...one thing i do get from reading between the lines is that poor little Robert will either soon be found or someone is about to get arrested.

mamacrazy30
Monkey Junky

« Reply #537 on: August 01, 2009, 09:25:30 PM »

can some monkey help me with this...i really haven't been watching my cnn or hln 'cause mj hijacked them but can some one tell me...how he was reported missing, by who, and what the situation was (like was outside playing and just vanished?) tia

pink angel
Monkey Junky

99% angel, 1% brat

« Reply #538 on: August 01, 2009, 09:27:18 PM »

I am really wondering why the boyfriend was in the hospital the other day? I was reading somewhere, could have been comments on the local site, that there were several LE at the hospital with him. I was really thinking that perhaps someone was talking, but now I'm not sure.

CBS2 called the police yesterday after the rumor came out that they were both in custody and the police said they had no one in custody.

Justice for Nevaeh Facebook - http://www.fbook.me/justice4nevaeh
In Memory of Nevaeh Videos; http://bit.ly/nevaeh  http://bit.ly/nevaeh2
mamacrazy30
Monkey Junky

« Reply #539 on: August 01, 2009, 09:28:45 PM »

never mind
Boise police say Robert Manwill went missing about 9:30 p.m. Friday in southwestern Boise and that he may have been headed to a party at a friend's house when he disappeared.
what???
9:30??? 

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.