April 28, 2024, 09:39:03 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Robert Manwill 8, missing 7/24/09 Boise, Idaho (BODY FOUND)  (Read 416062 times)
mamacrazy30
Monkey Junky

« Reply #580 on: August 01, 2009, 11:27:32 PM »

"The family has said that he likes to sneak around and crawl in little places. He's an inquisitive little kid," said police spokeswoman Lynn Hightower.

????really??? 
so they are saying he is hiding??

In context, they were saying too make sure to look in garages, nooks and crannies, anywhere where an eight year might venture.

it just blew my mind to think the family was saying...oh,  he likes to hide..he's sneaky that way

OMG  thats soooo Anthony.  (credits to miss Mae)
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #581 on: August 01, 2009, 11:27:33 PM »

Hi My Monkeys ..

Oh lord this poor child. I have not been logged into SM for a day or so - but I have been looking for any info online ..to find this little guy.

Looking at his Family and the history of his Mother and Father and those who were - GAG.

I may not be on SM but I am keeping up with Robert.

I have him in my thoughts and prayers -
I pray that someone opens their mouth and speaks and offers for once in their coward life - what really happened so that Robert can be at peace. Too many people within this precious childs life - have no clue what it is to love a child and or raise one. (( I may be wrong - but if MOM hurts a innocent child, gets slapped and walks away, has nothing to fear, another child will soon suffer - No one can keep her from hurting her other children ))

This is not a random missing child. This is within the family and I leave it at that.

My peace
 an angelic monkey
I pray for Baby Robert because he is just that at 8 yrs old - A child.

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #582 on: August 01, 2009, 11:28:10 PM »

"The family has said that he likes to sneak around and crawl in little places. He's an inquisitive little kid," said police spokeswoman Lynn Hightower.

????really??? 
so they are saying he is hiding??

In context, they were saying too make sure to look in garages, nooks and crannies, anywhere where an eight year might venture.

A week ago, that made all the sense in the world. Today it is a different scenario entirely.   

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #583 on: August 01, 2009, 11:35:13 PM »

Fanny

you know what truly broke me within Roberts missing case  - was that His Mother !! actually cracked the skull of Robert's sibling ( an infant)  ...was giving a slap and  probation ..

And now Robert is Missing

His Father - his first spouse KILLED their child by stabbing  - a 4 yr old child ??

Dear God  - My brain is reeling .. it is sick beyond. 

I think that LE knows who is who - they are just waiting for now - for forensic's yet cannot be sure - and yet need to find Robert at the same time.

its twisted beyond my brain this entire family - Sad

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #584 on: August 01, 2009, 11:42:07 PM »

Leroy

I see you lurking - IF Roberts Mother is not involved .. Who else could it be.
I saw your postings on Otty Sanchez's cage. I find that Roberts Mother is not too far from what Otty did - She Roberts Mother has already cracked her infants skull. That would like taking his body and swinging him around till his head struck a permanent object.

Babies skulls are very soft and for a reason - so they can grow.

Who the hell does this S@it and actually walks away .. Um Roberts Mother 
Gasp.

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #585 on: August 01, 2009, 11:57:21 PM »

Leroy

I see you lurking - IF Roberts Mother is not involved .. Who else could it be.
I saw your postings on Otty Sanchez's cage. I find that Roberts Mother is not too far from what Otty did - She Roberts Mother has already cracked her infants skull. That would like taking his body and swinging him around till his head struck a permanent object.

Babies skulls are very soft and for a reason - so they can grow.

Who the hell does this S@it and actually walks away .. Um Roberts Mother 
Gasp.

After what the grandfather/father of the BF said today about how Robert was treated by his mother, I am really wondering. Since the BF was the last to see him, I am wondering if it was another case of him not being his kid, and he got exasperated. It is hard to figure who did what to Robert, but my gut is saying it is down to those two. One did it, the other helped cover it up. In any event, they both have Robert's blood on their hands. And child custody and the courts are not given any slack by me either.

It about broke my heart to hear the bf's father say he didn't feel like he could even ask Robert if he wanted to go fishing because of how Melissa was always on Robert. It seems like such a bleak little life. 

Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #586 on: August 02, 2009, 12:06:52 AM »

All within this Case is SAD
Nothing remotely positive points to Character, Quality, substance as Person - Roberts parents.
Irregardless of Robert himself. Both Parents are known within LE records - with Dad and his ex Homicide of a child...... gawd. Mom giving an infant/toddler a skull fracture .. I mean omg.

And that is all what it is .. Handwriting on the Wall - Disaster waiting to happen.

pale

pink angel
Monkey Junky

99% angel, 1% brat

« Reply #587 on: August 02, 2009, 12:20:43 AM »

Nothing remotely positive points to Character, Quality, substance as Person - Roberts parents.
Irregardless of Robert himself. Both Parents are known within LE records - with Dad and his ex Homicide of a child...... gawd. Mom giving an infant/toddler a skull fracture .. I mean omg.

And that is all what it is .. Handwriting on the Wall - Disaster waiting to happen.

pale

I agree about Robert's mom lacking all of the above but not his dad.

His dad is married with a new wife, has an older son, a member of the National Guard.  Got custody of Robert in Jan. of 2008.

He was doing the best as he could, if you ask me.

I am sure visitations were court ordered. He probably didn't have a choice.

Justice for Nevaeh Facebook - http://www.fbook.me/justice4nevaeh
In Memory of Nevaeh Videos; http://bit.ly/nevaeh  http://bit.ly/nevaeh2
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #588 on: August 02, 2009, 12:30:11 AM »

pale

I agree about Robert's mom lacking all of the above but not his dad.

His dad is married with a new wife, has an older son, a member of the National Guard.  Got custody of Robert in Jan. of 2008.

He was doing the best as he could, if you ask me.

I am sure visitations were court ordered. He probably didn't have a choice.

I think they were court ordered too. I imagine he was terrified everytime he had to let Robert make that trip to Boise.   

Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #589 on: August 02, 2009, 01:19:44 AM »

http://www.2news.tv/news/52270027.html?video=YHI&t=a

Boise man's home searched in Manwill disappearance
Story Updated: Aug 1, 2009 at 6:50 PM MDT
By Jen Wahl

BOISE - Friday evening and Saturday morning, authorities looking for 8-year-old Robert Manwill focused their efforts on Evan Wallis' Boise home and blue Suburban.

"I was devastated that my truck was being considered part of this case with Robert," Wallis said.

The Homeowner, Wallis, says he has three boys of his own and is an innocent bystander in the investigation.

Wallis says he welcomed authorities to his backyard to search for anything that may lead them to the little boy.

"I have complete cooperation with them because it is a little boy that needs to be found," he said.

Wallis says police searched his home after bloodhounds picked up a scent on his Suburban. He says his truck was stolen on July 22, just two days before Robert disappeared. Then it turned back up on Monday and Wallis notified the Ada County Sheriff's Office.

"And that's what lead them to come back here and get a warrant to come dig up our backyard," Wallis said. "I told them go ahead just as long as you just leave things the way they were when you're done."

At a news conference earlier this afternoon, Boise Deputy Chief Jim Kerns says he couldn't tell CBS 2 anything about the search on Wallis' property, and they're looking into more than 300 tips.

"At this point the investigation to find Robert is an hour by hour effort," Kerns said. "The lead detectives are constantly evaluating evidence and focusing resources."

Wallis says the only thing investigators were going to find in his home were freshly dug dirt from grass he was planting and a few tree stumps.

Although he says he knows the Ehrlick family very well, he wasn't very close to Melissa Jenkin's or her boyfriend Daniel Ehrlick.

Wallis says he hopes the investigation helps lead police to 8-year-old Robert Manwill and is glad he was able to help.

http://www.2news.tv/news/52270027.html

Frankinputer won't let me see this video. Someone watching it and give us your impression on this dude, please. TIA

His answers to this interview and his last one...he just seems like he is covering. jmo

Did anyone else notice this man started to say 'murder' and corrected himself?

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #590 on: August 02, 2009, 01:27:20 AM »

By Jen Wahl

BOISE - Friday evening and Saturday morning, authorities looking for 8-year-old Robert Manwill focused their efforts on Evan Wallis' Boise home and blue Suburban.

"I was devastated that my truck was being considered part of this murder this case with Robert," Wallis said.

The Homeowner, Wallis, says he has three boys of his own and is an innocent bystander in the investigation.

Wallis says he welcomed authorities to his backyard to search for anything that may lead them to the little boy.

"I have complete cooperation with them because it is a little boy that needs to be found," he said.

Wallis says police searched his home after bloodhounds picked up a scent on his Suburban. He says his truck was stolen on July 22, just two days before Robert disappeared. Then it turned back up on Monday and Wallis notified the Ada County Sheriff's Office.

"And that's what lead them to come back here and get a warrant to come dig up our backyard," Wallis said. "I told them go ahead just as long as you just leave things the way they were when you're done."

At a news conference earlier this afternoon, Boise Deputy Chief Jim Kerns says he couldn't tell CBS 2 anything about the search on Wallis' property, and they're looking into more than 300 tips.

"At this point the investigation to find Robert is an hour by hour effort," Kerns said. "The lead detectives are constantly evaluating evidence and focusing resources."

Wallis says the only thing investigators were going to find in his home were freshly dug dirt from grass he was planting and a few tree stumps.

Although he says he knows the Ehrlick family very well, he wasn't very close to Melissa Jenkin's or her boyfriend Daniel Ehrlick.

Wallis says he hopes the investigation helps lead police to 8-year-old Robert Manwill and is glad he was able to help.

Frankinputer won't let me see this video. Someone watching it and give us your impression on this dude, please. TIA

His answers to this interview and his last one...he just seems like he is covering. jmo

Listening again, he says the whole word, 'murder' before correcting himself. (-1:32 on tape, red type-mine)

« Last Edit: August 02, 2009, 01:33:26 AM by Bearlyhere » Logged

I believe in miracles!
pink angel
Monkey Junky

99% angel, 1% brat

« Reply #591 on: August 02, 2009, 01:29:52 AM »

Search For Robert Continues

Posted: Aug 1, 2009 11:14 PM

Updated: Aug 1, 2009 11:14 PM

A crime scene investigation van and trailer pulled away from the South Ada County home where police worked into Saturday morning digging through the backyard, looking for missing 8 year old Robert Manwill. Police won't say what led them to that particular home. 

"That location is one of many areas of interest that have been investigated as we try to find Robert," said Deputy Chief Jim Kerns of the Boise Police Department.

Other areas police have targeted over the last 3 days of the investigation include the Ada County landfill, and the apartment of Robert's mom and boyfriend. That is where Robert was last seen more than a week ago. Police also seized a car that belongs to Robert's family. So far none of those searches have led to the 8 year old being found. Police reaffirmed Saturday they fear Robert may be a victim of a tragic event, yet no arrest warrants have been issued. Right now police are following more than 300 tips, and feel they are getting closer to finding out what happened to Robert.   

"Leads are narrowing and becoming more specific," said Kerns.

Friday police received a boost from the community when more than 1,000 volunteers turned out to help find Robert. 

"Yesterdays volunteer search was a major step in helping us to confirm some directions, discount others and help investigators narrow their focus," Kerns claimed.

As of Saturday, there are no more volunteer searches scheduled.
http://www.kivitv.com/Global/story.asp?S=10832745

pink angel
Monkey Junky

99% angel, 1% brat

« Reply #592 on: August 02, 2009, 01:46:24 AM »

It wouldn't surprise me Bearly. I have said from the beginning, he sets my hinky meter off.

I wish I could view the video. ;;crys::

I think it should be reported to the tipline just in case LE didn't see that interview or catch the slip.

TIPLINE:  570-6457
E-mail:  findrobert@cityofboise.org

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #593 on: August 02, 2009, 01:47:24 AM »

By Jen Wahl

"I was devastated that my truck was being considered part of this murder this case with Robert," Wallis said.

Listening again, he says the whole word, 'murder' before correcting himself. (-1:32 on tape, red type-mine)

Yes, he sure did say M U R D E R!

I am so sick of this happening to our most precious resources -our children- and so often parents are involved. It scares me to death for the future of our children's kids with SO'd and women/men who beat children getting a slap on the wrist.....what part of that is justice??????

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #594 on: August 02, 2009, 01:57:24 AM »

It wouldn't surprise me Bearly. I have said from the beginning, he sets my hinky meter off.

I think it should be reported to the tipline just in case LE didn't see that interview or catch the slip.

Area code is 208

Tipline: 208-570-6457

I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #595 on: August 02, 2009, 01:59:33 AM »

By Jen Wahl

Yes, he sure did say M U R D E R!

I am so sick of this happening to our most precious resources -our children- and so often parents are involved. It scares me to death for the future of our children's kids with SO'd and women/men who beat children getting a slap on the wrist.....what part of that is justice??????

Thanks, IM.  I can't believe they skipped over it in the narrative.  wth?

I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #596 on: August 02, 2009, 02:05:56 AM »

Done.

Website kept timing out when I went to post it there, too.

I believe in miracles!
pink angel
Monkey Junky

99% angel, 1% brat

« Reply #597 on: August 02, 2009, 02:06:21 AM »

Area code is 208

Are you going to email or call it in or you want me to?

I don't have a problem with doing it. I think it's worth a mention and it can't hurt.

pink angel
Monkey Junky

99% angel, 1% brat

« Reply #598 on: August 02, 2009, 02:09:44 AM »

Done.

Website kept timing out when I went to post it there, too.

You posted it on the police website? I am confused. LOL

Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #599 on: August 02, 2009, 02:09:50 AM »

Area code is 208

Are you going to email or call it in or you want me to?

I don't have a problem with doing it. I think it's worth a mention and it can't hurt.

The woman answering the phone was lovely.

She asked questions, asked exactly where it was on the website, and seemed knowledgeable about the case.

I believe in miracles!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.