April 28, 2024, 08:28:51 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Robert Manwill 8, missing 7/24/09 Boise, Idaho (BODY FOUND)  (Read 416054 times)
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #960 on: August 04, 2009, 11:06:40 AM »

I don't live in Fantasy Land, but is there anyway possible that Robert could have fallen into the canal?

If he had fallen in over a week ago then his body would have risen due to decomp and would be bloated. There is no way they would have asked the mother to ID him.  If she truly was asked to ID him then IMO he was placed in the water very very recently and had not sunk down yet unless the canal water is very very cold.
mamacrazy30
Monkey Junky

« Reply #961 on: August 04, 2009, 11:07:29 AM »

I don't live in Fantasy Land, but is there anyway possible that Robert could have fallen into the canal?
i don't know no rose...it could be a possibility but with mom and bf's track record imo it would be unlikely.

OMG  thats soooo Anthony.  (credits to miss Mae)
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #962 on: August 04, 2009, 11:08:35 AM »

The autopsy on the body of a little boy found yesterday in the New York canal near Kuna is scheduled to begin at 9am this morning. The Ada County Coroner's Office says any further information will be released as soon as it becomes available. When that will be, is anyone's guess. The body is that of a boy the same age and size as 8-year old Robert Manwill who has been missing since July 24th.

http://www.670kboi.com/Article.asp?id=1441754&spid=
mamacrazy30
Monkey Junky

« Reply #963 on: August 04, 2009, 11:09:40 AM »

ot
Northern so glad your son is ok....i hope you are as well...beer will save us all

OMG  thats soooo Anthony.  (credits to miss Mae)
Lovinlife
Monkey Junky

« Reply #964 on: August 04, 2009, 11:19:36 AM »

If he had fallen in over a week ago then his body would have risen due to decomp and would be bloated. There is no way they would have asked the mother to ID him.  If she truly was asked to ID him then IMO he was placed in the water very very recently and had not sunk down yet unless the canal water is very very cold.
Since Robert went missing Boise, ID daytime temps have been 90+degrees with the first days of Aug close to 100.  (35+deg c for NR)  with the depth of that canal (I'm guessing 15 ft max) there is no way that water is cold.  Oh & no rain reported.

http://www.weather.com/outlook/driving/interstate/monthly/USID0025?month=0

Truth is always the strongest argument. --- Sophocles

Lighting a candle for a boy who needs a lot of love:
http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/candles.cfm?l=eng&gi=jal 
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #965 on: August 04, 2009, 11:22:12 AM »

For some reason, some cases hurt more than others and I don't know why, maybe because they seem to have been predictable and preventable. 

I am bawling my eyes out.  I can just imagine the pain in having to give the child to a non custodial parent, knowing 'something bad was going to happen'.  It makes me feel for some parents that kidnap their own child instead of handing them over to the other parent, when in their gut they know handing them over is wrong. 

Wtf, was this judge thinking?  Wth is the law going to be on the kids' side?

Sorry for the language, I feel deep in my soul some of these cases are preventable. 

Robert has had such a tough, tough life...and it appears a tough, tough death.

I am praying for Robert and all who love him (that includes the monkeys and you, pink).

xo

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #966 on: August 04, 2009, 11:22:30 AM »

And why was it voluntary manslaughter and not murder. Can anyone answer that for me.

Why was Robert's mom allowed to plead down to injury to a child when she was charged with felony child abuse?

The system that is in place to serve and protect the children, is letting them down as much as their parents. They are putting this lambs back into the lions den.

The judge that ordered unsupervised visitation for Robert with his mother, has Robert's blood on his/her hands tonight.

jmo
his face and name should be put on every news station and in every paper

The craziest thing IMO is that it was a female judge!

When Jenkins pleaded guilty to misdemeanor injury to a child on March 31, 2009, Judge Cathleen MacGregor Irby asked Jenkins what she did that "would make her guilty of that offense."

http://www.idahostatesman.com/boise/story/853332.html

<snipped>

Jenkins is on probation for fracturing the skull of her third child, Aidan.  She plead guilty to misdemeanor injury to a child on March 31, 2009.  She was asked by the judge what it was that

would make her guilty of that offense.

Jenkins, who had earlier remained mum during the investigation, now had an explanation

I was burping my son and I accidentally hit his head on the table,

Ada County prosecutor Fafa Alidjani, added her two cents to the record that day in court

the child had swelling to the side of his head. The side of the head kind of felt mushy and swollen, and the child was in distress. The X-ray revealed the child had about a 3- to 4-centimeter horizontal fracture to the side of his head,

Alidjani went on to tell the judge that a  doctor who examined the baby determined a great deal of force was needed to cause a fracture of that magnitude.

So what happens to a mother after fracturing her childs skull, then pawns it off as an accident while performing her motherly duties, even though physical evidence and testimony from a doctor dictates otherwise?  Well, if you're in Judge Cathleen MacGregor Irby'a courtroom in Ada county, you get 2 years supervised probation.  Yep, if you've got a calendar handy, you've probably already figured out that Melissa Jenkins was all of 4 months deep into her probation for fracturing her sons skull, and now her other son is missing, and a body has been found in a canal right up the road.

Failed at birth and no telling how many times there after, the biggest failure of Roberts life may actually be by those that were paid to protect him.  Those like Judge Cathleen MacGregor Irby who when faced with determining the future of this boy and his siblings decided the future of their mother was more important and released her with 2 years probation.  Wanna send her a letter?  I did..

Judge Cathleen MacGregor Irby
Magistrate Judge
Ada County Courthouse
200 W. Front Street, Rm. 4148
Boise, ID  83702

Right now as you read this Melissa Jenkins sits in her home free to do as she wishes, her son Aidan Ehrlick is in protective custody somewhere with a knot on his head, Judge Cathleen MacGregor Irby is probably donning her robe for another day in court making the donuts, and Robert Manwill... well, we'll probably get word about him here in the next few hours from the county coroner.   

http://crimesearchersonline.com/index.php?option=com_myblog&show=A-look-at-Robert-Manwills-Mother-Melissa-Jenkins-using-the-term-mother-liberally-.html&Itemid=60
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #967 on: August 04, 2009, 11:39:29 AM »

On Twitter:

http://twitter.com/search?q=%23findRobert

janabriggs: @trace360 I heard reports that Roberts Mom was called in 2 ID body of boy found in canal. Saw her leaving, crying. #findRobert
11 minutes ago from TwitterBerry
Thanks Klaas 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
cece
Monkey Junky

« Reply #968 on: August 04, 2009, 12:29:03 PM »

http://www.ktvb.com/news/localnews/stories/ktvbn-aug0309-kuna_canal_body.a50d15f2.html

UPDATE: Autopsy underway on body found in Kuna canal

09:56 AM MDT on Tuesday, August 4, 2009

(snipped):

The results of today's autopsy are expected to come sometime after noon. Stay with KTVB & KTVB.COM for updates, and  click here to recieve an e-mail alert if a news conference is scheduled.

Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #969 on: August 04, 2009, 12:31:38 PM »

Thanks Cece!

Faith . . . it matters . . . it really does. ~ Sister
Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #970 on: August 04, 2009, 12:35:42 PM »

Canal official: body could travel from Vista to Kuna

10:04 AM MDT on Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Canal officials say these "body gates" can be deployed into the water to screen a human body that was in the water. They were not in use yesterday.

BOISE - An official with the group that oversees the New York Canal said it is plausible that a body which entered the canal near the Vista area could make it to the Kuna-area.

The body of a male juvenile was found in the New York Canal near Kuna at Deer Flat Rd. Monday afternoon. The body is the same "age and size" as Robert Manwill according to police, who was reported missing July 24th in the Vista Ave. area of Boise. The Ada County coroner is working to confirm the identity of the body, and the cause of death.

Police have not indicated if they believe the body floated from one location to another, or how the body got in the water.

"Normally if a body goes in (to the water) in Boise, (police) will want us to put the gates in immediately," Paul Deveau, project manager with the Boise Project said. "We frown on that at least at first. It takes about a week for a body to go that distance. Maybe two."

Deveau said officials have to keep a close eye on the gate when it is deployed, since it gathers so much moss that it must be cleaned every few hours.

He said his office coordinated with police last week.

"We talked to them a week ago yesterday. We (walked) the canal with them and showed them the particulars. They kind of felt that wasn't necessary."

He stressed that there are no other body gates between Boise and the location where the body was found. Several other structures are in the canal that look similar, but they would generally not be useful in blocking a human body in the water.

It isn't clear where the boy's body entered the water, and police have not outlined what they think may have happened. More details are expected later Tuesday.

http://www.ktvb.com/news/localnews/stories/ktvbn-aug0409-body_in_canal.a93ee584.html

Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #971 on: August 04, 2009, 12:36:50 PM »

Pic of gate

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #972 on: August 04, 2009, 12:41:12 PM »

Pic of gate

Looking at this pic it would be easy for a body to go under it.  It would stop a boat but not a body or a log or something like that.
Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #973 on: August 04, 2009, 12:43:01 PM »

I think the pic of the *body gate* is in the UP position and they can be lowered to stop a body. 

Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #974 on: August 04, 2009, 12:44:24 PM »

Pic of gate

Here is the caption below the picture

Canal officials say these "body gates" can be deployed into the water to screen a human body that was in the water. They were not in use yesterday.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #975 on: August 04, 2009, 12:44:31 PM »

I think the pic of the *body gate* is in the UP position and they can be lowered to stop a body. 

AH, good point.  What position were the gates in after the time Robert went missing, do we know?
Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #976 on: August 04, 2009, 12:46:16 PM »

Canal official: body could travel from Vista to Kuna

10:04 AM MDT on Tuesday, August 4, 2009

BOISE - An official with the group that oversees the New York Canal said it is plausible that a body which entered the canal near the Vista area could make it to the Kuna-area.

The body of a male juvenile was found in the New York Canal near Kuna at Deer Flat Rd. Monday afternoon. The body is the same "age and size" as Robert Manwill according to police, who was reported missing July 24th in the Vista Ave. area of Boise. The Ada County coroner is working to confirm the identity of the body, and the cause of death.

Police have not indicated if they believe the body floated from one location to another, or how the body got in the water.

"Normally if a body goes in (to the water) in Boise, (police) will want us to put the gates in immediately," Paul Deveau, project manager with the Boise Project said. "We frown on that at least at first. It takes about a week for a body to go that distance. Maybe two."

Deveau said officials have to keep a close eye on the gate when it is deployed, since it gathers so much moss that it must be cleaned every few hours.

He said his office coordinated with police last week.

"We talked to them a week ago yesterday. We (walked) the canal with them and showed them the particulars. They kind of felt that wasn't necessary."

--snipped--

http://www.ktvb.com/news/localnews/stories/ktvbn-aug0409-body_in_canal.a93ee584.html

I wonder why BPD didn't think it was necessary a week ago to deploy the body gates.

Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #977 on: August 04, 2009, 12:56:44 PM »

Authorities pull the body of a young boy out of the New York
Canal in rural Ada County south of Boise on Monday afternoon.

Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #978 on: August 04, 2009, 01:36:58 PM »

Good afternoon dear sweet Monkeys.

My heart is just aching for this little boy Robert.   When I came here this afternoon and saw over 10 pages from late yesterday and last night I was so sad.  I have been thinking that they would find his body soon.

I believe his bio Mom and her live in boyfriend are to blame.  Their story's have kept changing since day one..just like Casey Anthony and her stories.  It is like they have been trying to set up others after the fact..and I do believe they put tat body in the canal.  Not quite sure when they put it in the canal though..rather from the get go or if they moved it there more recently.  I would think that LE has kept a pretty close eye on them since this started ..so I'm not sure they had the opportunity since they notified LE to move the body to the canal since then.

I am thinking they used the friend's SUV..unknown to him.  They tried to set up Grandpa..he is a neighbor of the SUV guy.  So that makes sense that would use a vehicle and leave evidence in that neighborhood.

Then they came out with the phrase of Robert being sneaky and hiding in or crawling into small spaces.  I wonder if they placed him in a conduit pipe that leads into the canal knowing he would be washed in there.

Is there a place to view the structure of the canal and any overflow pipes that lead into it..like say for ground water runoff? 

I just think, like Casey Anthony, their lies have been giving us clues, because maybe they contained some truth to where Robert was and what happened.

Like borrowing the SUV of the friend of boyfriends brother, who lives in Grandpa's neighborhood..then saying he likes to get into tiny places and hide,could be a culvert pipe leading to the canal that they placed him in after they murdered him.  Also Mom was supposedly working..but how late did she actually work that Friday night..and did she have off during the 3 days prior?

Of course this is all just my mind wondering around trying to make some sort of sense out of the senselessness of this crime.
Anyone,anyone?

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #979 on: August 04, 2009, 01:49:01 PM »

Gypsy - I think your theory of what happened is very plausible.  I think we will be able to conclude more if and when the details of the autopsy are released. 

Such a sad story!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.